Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello fellow wetters!! 

I am going to start posting all of my  public wetting stories from the time I was a kid to this stage of my life.  Wetting my pants in public has been something I have been doing since I was about 7 years old and something I continue to do to this day.  The wetting that occurs in all of these stories were done intentionally,  never by accident.  These stories will be in no particular order I will just tell them as I remember.  I have been doing this for nearly 30 years so there are a lot of stories to share and I hope you all enjoy.  Feel free to comment, ask questions or share similar stories. 

My first ever public wettings happened when I was around 7 years old.  At this point I had already discovered that I enjoyed wetting my underwear while sitting on the toilet at home  so every chance I could get I would do it.  The idea would just pop into my head and I would stop whatever I was doing,  go into my bathroom and lock the door behind me.  I would leave my briefs on,  sit on the toilet and wet my undies.     After doing this a few times the idea of doing it at a friend's house triggered my interest.   I remember I would drink a lot of fluids before going over to someone's house just to make sure I had to pee.   It didn't take long once I got there so I would ask to use their bathroom and I would sit on the toilet with my underwear on and wet myself then just go about playing afterwards with not a care in the world.   I started making it a point to wet my underwear at every single one of my friends' houses as a little game.  I was always very cautious though and would make sure the pee was properly absorbed into my underwear so it wouldn't show on my pants,  or if it did very minimally.  This little game was kind of my introduction to testing the limits so to say in public wetting.  At this age there wasn't anything sexual behind it but  I do remember some state of arousal or at least the acknowledgment that I was doing something naughty.  These events don't really require a full story for every time I did it because it was so simple and I just did the same thing whenever I had the chance.  Within the next two years is when I discovered that I also enjoyed wetting my pants while standing in the bathtub.  After a few times doing that at home I started getting new ideas on how to transfer this new practice into a public setting.  More stories on that to come so stay tuned.

I have no memories of every being caught in the act but I know my parents discovered my wet underwear on multiple occasions and they had numerous talks with me about keeping my pants dry and telling them whenever I had an "accident".