Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for the writers of Omoorg

Do you guys get turned on by your own stories (the stories that you write)? I've always thought of maybe trying my hand at writing some of my own fantasies in fictional form, but I've always decided against it because I feel like part of the arousal is not knowing where the story is going (at least the first time around) so I've never really gotten around to it. But what about you guys?

I've always liked to cook up my own scenarios and fantasies in my head, so I've always really enjoyed writing them out.

The act of imagining the scene so that I can properly write it is arousing to me. However, there have been times where it was taking forever to write out particular moments or scenes, and the arousal faded.

At any rate, I recommend giving it a shot. Won't know until you try.

I am french so I have not published stories in here, but I did wrote many stories in french and posted them on a french forum.

I am aroused by what I write. I think I write for myself first, and if i manage to write down something that is good enough to arouse me, then I consider I can be satisfied by the text and I publish it. The feedback is generally positive so it seems to be working.

Sometimes it can be tricky when I write a very long story. I write it in several days and reading the work-in-progress text when I want to write the next part is sometimes enough for me to, well, find pleasure, and then the inspiration and envy fades and I don't write that day. So I usually try to to be moderately aroused when I write, I think it helps to be inspired, but tend not to be too much aroused by what I write, so that I can write for hours.

I think you definitely should try to write a story. My advice (only my opinion, and I am just an humble member of the site) is that you should try to write something that please yourself first. If the text is pleasant for you (to write and to read) then it will probably please other readers.

"Do you guys get turned on by your own stories (the stories that you write)? I've always thought of maybe trying my hand at writing some of my own fantasies in fictional form, but I've always decided against it because I feel like part of the arousal is not knowing where the story is going (at least the first time around) so I've never really gotten around to it. But what about you guys?"

I find when I go to write a story I have a basic idea of where I'm going to start and where I am going to end and then I improvise most of it as I am writing it. The good thing is that after you write the story and then forget about it for a while and read it back months or years later and have forgotten what happens in your own stories you can read it from the perspective of a reader and you can see if it's an effective story.

"The act of imagining the scene so that I can properly write it is arousing to me. However, there have been times where it was taking forever to write out particular moments or scenes, and the arousal faded. "

Sure sometimes when you are aroused you can get so into the fantasy that it makes it hard to actually write, but I find that the opposite is actually true, I seem to write fetish stories faster and longer than any other stories, I think because I usually only write fetish stories when I am completely consumed with my fetish to the exclusion of everything else, so when I am writing something fetish related I usually am really really into it, and that makes it a lot easier to write it rapidly.