Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Grocery trips are plausible places for desperation experiences.  I've often gone food shopping after too much breakfast coffee, and I've witnessed men who have had more than one beer after coming home from work and then have gone to the supermarket with their spouse and family.  Even if it isn't a planned hold, the rest rooms in markets are not always conveniently placed, and if you have a carriage full of food you have to park it somewhere.  It's easier to just hold it until you get home.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, sammilove said:

So, I wanted to do a hold the other day driving home from work but things happened and I ended up not being in the position to. So I decided to do a hold while getting my weekly groceries today. Here’s the story.

This is bad. I have to pee so bad I’m shaking. The cashier is taking forever. I feel like I’m gonna have an accident in line. I can’t do a pee dance or anything to help with the relief. All I can do is shift my weight. I’m standing with my legs together. It’s helping but I don’t have much longer left. My bladder hurts.

Finally the total. $112.71 Thank god. I hurriedly slid my card thru the reader. Approved. I grabbed my last bag and made a bee line for the car. It was only a 5 minute drive home and I knew I could make it. Sitting helps me hold back the flood. I just had to load my groceries without peeing.

Every step towards the car hurt. My bladder was screaming. I severely miscalculated my own capacity. The large coffee and water was taking its toll. I could feel the pee inching its way out my urethra. I finally made it to the car. I loaded my groceries as quickly as I could. A jolt of pee managed to shoot out as I put the last bag away. I let out a small moan as I tried to clench myself even harder. I didn’t dare try to grab myself in public.

I going control and hopped in the car and headed for home. Thankfully, it was early morning still and little traffic was out. During the drive, my right hand was gripping the wheel and the left was forcing the flood in. I REALLY didn’t want to piss in my brand new car. I’d never forgive myself. Another leak. Not big but my grey leggings were getting wet quickly. I finally pulled into my driveway. I parked, three both my hands into my crotch, took a deep breath, and bolted for the door. 

Another leak escaped as I leaped out of the car. I ran to the door as carefully as I could without exploding on my front lawn. My neighbor was doing yard work and that’s all I needed to happen. Pee myself in front of the neighbors. I fumbled with the keys momentarily but quickly got the door opened. I leaked again as the front door opened. I stood in place, using every ounce of strength to hold it in just a little longer. My legs were locked together as I bent at the waist. It worked. The leak stopped after just a few seconds but my pants were definitely soaked.

I darted to the toilet. Relief was a few feet away now. My leggings were now pretty well soaked. I was leaking every few seconds now. But it didn’t matter. I was in front of the toilet now. I ripped my leggings and panties down as quick as ever, and peed. I must’ve peed for almost 2 minutes. I sighed for at least half that. My body was trembling. I was still sweating. My hair was drenched. 

I slowly stood up and pulled my leggings back up, just to remember they were soaking wet. I had to get my groceries still. I said “Fuck it.” and wrapped an old towel around my waist. It covered almost all of the damage. I got my groceries and came in and showered. I was proud but disappointed in myself. I thought I knew my limits better. But that’s the point of exercises like these, to find my true limits.

I really liked this story! It's always an exciting story when desperate in public! I feel like we came in a little late not hearing all the build up and everything, which to me makes it even more exciting, still a very nice story though! It must have felt really good to finally be home and be able to let all that pee out!!