Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is SO weird and has only happened to me one other time, several years ago.

I've been getting very off lately, and some of you might know that I've been trying to hold my pee longer. Well, due to anxiety issues, the pee holding has kind of taken a backseat. But I haven't had any accidents until last night.

I drank 12 oz beer and about 10 oz of water at about 10ish last night. I peed at 12:01 and decided to read in bed for a little bit until I fell asleep. I did feel a small urge to pee before dozing off; I mean probably like a 3. I've done this before and drank a similar amount with no problems. I've also fallen asleep while needing to pee and haven't had any problems either. I'd been drinking water steadily since I got home around 7 though, so maybe that's why this happened. I think altogether, I probably drank about 40 oz of water in addition to the beer.

I sized off before 1 a.m. I had a dream that I was wetting my pants, and woke up at 4:22 to find that *shock horror* I WAS wetting my pants! Luckily it wasn't much, just enough to soak the crotch of my panties and a little on my shorts. None on the sheets luckily; I'd just washed them, that would've been extremely annoying and inconvenient.

Of course my roommate gets up to go to the bathroom RIGHT after the reality hits me and I realize I still really need to pee. And of course she takes forever lol. I was pacing back and forth in my room for close to ten minutes. I finally got to pee and hand wash the underwear and shorts and change into clean ones. I'm low-key worried because I haven't done this before and I had stomach pains when I woke up. Hopefully it's just a one-time thing; I can't really afford to actually wet the bed lol (plus I don't want my roommate to find out; it would be so embarrassing). I'm thinking it might be related to stress and anxiety. The pee was also practically clear, so it might just have been from drinking a lot of water throughout the evening.

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit wordy; it was just so strange. I've literally woken up at like 7 a.m. with a full bladder and gone back to sleep (I'm a night owl) without any leaking whatsoever, and even continued to hold for awhile after waking up. Hoping, hoping, hoping this doesn't occur again.

This happened to me one time I was going through a lot of stress and not sleeping well. I guess that my tired body finally won and I was too deeply asleep to wake up to pee, so I suddenly woke up peeing my bed. It was quite a lot of pee too, but it didn't happen again after that, so you may not need to worry too much about it happening again.

37 minutes ago, DouglasCande said:

This happened to me one time I was going through a lot of stress and not sleeping well. I guess that my tired body finally won and I was too deeply asleep to wake up to pee, so I suddenly woke up peeing my bed. It was quite a lot of pee too, but it didn't happen again after that, so you may not need to worry too much about it happening again.

I haven't been getting enough sleep; I didn't consider that being a factor. I hope you're right! The cleanup would be annoying. I'm so lucky that I just ruined my clothes lol.

14 hours ago, 33applepies said:

I haven't been getting enough sleep; I didn't consider that being a factor. I hope you're right! The cleanup would be annoying. I'm so lucky that I just ruined my clothes lol.

It's probably that. The only other time this happened to me I had drank lots of water and a benadryl before bed (but that was trying to force it to happen lol) so the sleepiness the benadryl gave me made helped me not notice I had to get up for a pee and instead dreamed I was peing myself (and really enjoying it I must add)

I had something similar happen a few  years ago. I woke up right as the first spurts were coming out. I ran to the  bathroom and finished there. Thankfully my sheets were saved too. I've also had nights where I 'wake up' and stand in my laundry basket, wet my pajamas, and go back to bed. That  happened a few times and it worried me then too. Hasn't happened in years though. I was in a DDLG relationship and my little and I wore diapers a lot and wet a lot, so I think that had something to do with it.