Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What makes a good male wetting video?

Hi! 28 male here! So, I've never made an omo video for public purposes, but I did some to share privately through kik and others and found out that I REALLY enjoyed sharing my wettings with people.

So I decided to try and make some to upload here, but since I'm not really into male omo I don't know what makes a male wetting video a good video, so I wanted to look for opinions/ideas before I started doing it.

Thanks in advance!

Well, it depends on personal tastes of course. I personally don't care much for desperation, in videos at least (in person is different for me). And I love when the guy just completely lets loose and opens the floodgates, no stopping until it's all out! Although if there are plans for multiple uploads, spurting and slowly wetting yourself is nice to see sometimes too as variety is kind of nice. The audible "hiss" of piss hitting the clothing is pretty great too but not always necessary (unless we can't see the wetness spreading). Also you might want to make sure your clothes aren't too dark and that the area you're filming in is well lit because it's nice to see the wetness spread! 

These are my personal tastes though for the most part. I think as long as you enjoy filming it though, it's going to be a good video. I would definitely love to see anything you come up with!

I’m a huge fan of male desperation so I would personally love to see you struggle to hold awhile, squirming, Grabbing yourself, vocalising how badly you need to go and wetting because there really is no other option. Just wetting on its own is not my favourite at all but as an end result I very much enjoy it after a good hold. 
as others said good lightening, nit too cluttered a background, good camera angle and genuine full bladder works best. 
enjoy! 

Male omo is my favourite kind!

I adore it when a guy is desperately trying to hold on, and his first spurts hint to where the tip of his penis is. 
I love a dark wet patch with a shiny stream emerging, especially if the stream then breaks free of his pants - I love it when he pees so hard the light catches his stream as it noisily hits the floor.

i love wiggles and shakes as he tries to hang in there. I love it when he loses the battle and slumps down into a squat. I love being able to see the pee hit something, especially a dry floor and a visible puddle. I love a wetting that’s been recorded in the cold and you can see the steam emerge. I love gasps and ahhs as a guy gets overcome with relief.

so my perfect wetting video would have to be - well lit, good quality, a guy experiencing genuine desperation (I prefer a guy in smart causal but grey boxers also look amazing) desperately trying to hold on, before leaking a couple of times and then just losing it in such a way that his stream breaks free and noisily hits the floor. The longer and harder the better. 

there used to be a man called MrDesperation who posted the best wettings id ever seen - unfortunately he’s not around anymore. 

I'm a fan of desperation, so I'm not as excited about "pee for the camera" videos where the subject steps into the shower and lets go.  That being said, I do watch some of them!  I also am turned off by overacting.  Having witnessed some men desperate to pee, I have not seen the wild gyrations that appear in some videos.

As a longtime Omo enthusiast/amateur content maker who has received positive feedback for videos in the past, I think capturing the wetting in addition to some of the environment is important. I'd say show as much of your form as you're comfortable with (I only leave out my face) and make sure the setting is not to dark. 

I personally love making and watching public videos, though if you're just starting out maybe that would feel too exposed. How about starting in a private indoor/outdor space during the day (use that good natural lighting) and practice with a selfie setting on your phone or webcam in your computer to see what frame suits your taste the most?

Investing in a cheap phone tripod has been totally worth ot for me as well!

3 hours ago, Acura17 said:

I too am straight- but appreciate male wettings. With that being said, I don't get to wet the bed often.  A good bed soaking or couch wetting is always fun to watch. A nice long piss soaking into everything.

I might take some time and film one in the next month or two.  What kind of clothes do you all think I should wet my bed in?  Should I pretend to sleep, or just be the naughty bedwetting boy I am?

When I record my clothes wetting, I like to have lots of contrast. I also like to see that in other vidoes as well. I also like to see what they are wearing, including the backside of their pants as well. I am someone who got into videoing some of my accidents when I got a phone that did decent videos. I enjoy creating videos, and watching others as well. I enjoy visiting and participating in this website. 

11 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I might take some time and film one in the next month or two.  What kind of clothes do you all think I should wet my bed in?  Should I pretend to sleep, or just be the naughty bedwetting boy I am?

Don't bother pretending to sleep. No-one believes it. A good soak with a waterproof sheet on the bed is the story. Wear shorts and a T-shirt, and drench yourself, and let us see the puddle you're lying in.

On 6/13/2020 at 1:53 AM, Dunney said:

Don't bother pretending to sleep. No-one believes it. A good soak with a waterproof sheet on the bed is the story. Wear shorts and a T-shirt, and drench yourself, and let us see the puddle you're lying in.

Alright, so I gave it a go last night.  I liked the outcome overall but there were a couple of things I didn't like about the video (too identifiable, plus I farted loudly into my puddle making it sound like I'm messing), so I'll just have to try it again.  Yep, I'm going to have to wet my bed again.  Oh, the suffering.

19 hours ago, DarkenedDoor said:

I'm with Mbgpeelover and Slowmo.

As for bedwetting, definitely don't pretend to sleep. I don't know about others, but personally I find any kind of "fakeness" makes omo much less enjoyable.

For me its really important that the wetting is genuine. Like if you don't have an accident don't try to make it look like one just show that you wet on purpose. Just be natural, make sure there is enough light. 

Also don't try to fake anything, people will notice it anyways.

Edited by WetConverse (see edit history)

Ensure you are genuinely desperate, unless you are a very good actor.

Show as much of you as you are comfortable with.

My preference is a realistic accident scenario.

Wear something that shows wetness well.

My preference is to see some outline of your junk - I don’t like those wettings  you often see in trousers that resemble two old sacks. Go for snug fitting light coloured jeans.

For the technicalities of filming - lighting is the key. The camera should be facing away from the main source of light, that is, do not film yourself with the light behind you. This is a very common mistake and all we see is a silhouette. Best is if you are more brightly lit than the background especially if the camera is automatic. Keep the camera steady - use a tripod or sit it somewhere, don’t just wave it around in your hand while filming. You can get good results with a phone camera if you respect its limitations.