Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone here truly incontinent

On 12/9/2020 at 11:19 AM, Emma Bailey said:

I've already replied here, but let me say I really relate to this. Like, I just posted a bit ago about an accident I had as a teen in a bookstore: at the time, I felt like it was the very worst thing that had ever happened to me. I was completely humiliated, avoided that bookstore for a full year, and tried to force myself into more and more embarrassing situations to prove that I really needed diapers, and didn't just want them for fun. Now, looking back, that's probably my very favorite accident to roleplay, and I'd really want to emulate something like it if any bookstores were still open.

Forcing yourself into more and more embarrassing situations? Man, you've got to have some kind of iron will to do that. That, or just be so used to it that there can be such a thing as "just another" big public accident seen by everyone. I try to wrap my head around standing there in a puddle in front of the whole high school class twice and deciding "if I do this three more times maybe I'll get to wear protection so I won't have it happen over and over all year" and being able to go through with it. The math definitely works out but I don't think I could!

What's funny is, I just thought of your bookstore accident and came back to this thread due to a similar situation I just had. I was working on Christmas decorations with my family when my stomach wasn't happy, something I deal with on and off and can send me running to the restroom (or, as was the case once back in high school like I mentioned, sending me waddling to the bathroom to clean out my pants and throw away my underwear after spending the last several minutes of class praying nobody smelled my predicament.) 

Anyway, this time it didn't seem that bad. Or so I thought, because when I started coughing - simple allergy-related coughing - it made me push. Suddenly there's a slimy feeling on my backside and an unpleasant smell nobody seemed to have noticed yet, and I'm still going a little. So, I'm trying to waddle to the bathroom while Mom asks all concernedly about my stomach symptoms this time, and I don't know how to tell her that I'm not blowing off her questions, it's just that talking and taking a dump in my clothes at the same time is the sort of multitasking I'm not good at... 

But, the whole situation, after the fact, was just so hilarious and I find myself saying "Preferably an audience that isn't my mom, I hope something like that happens again." And at the same time, "Did I really just think that?"

So, you're not the only one who has to stop and think what their favorite time they were standing/sitting there helpless and horrified as they felt their pants filling up with poop while they were surrounded by others was, because less than a day after I told you about what used to be the only time that happened to me, it happened again. And now here I am reading omo.org instead of putting away the laundry which includes the pants I soiled myself in yesterday and the bedsheets and pajamas I peed myself on not long before that with no control over any of it... while I talk about wondering if I'm talking about this in the wrong thread 'cause it's not like I'm incontinent or anything... lol. 

(And I know what you mean about wanting to emulate it. Another totally unplanned, unwanted accident a year or two ago, nothing but the convergence of soda and bad planning, had me waiting for a woman to unlock an office door while I was bouncing. In your basic omo story cliche, she couldn't find the right key, and in seconds I go from being relieved that I can get to a bathroom to having... uh, relieved. I was mortified to stand there in front of a stranger as I peed down my legs with a puddle growing at my feet, but she was just so sweet. I'd give anything for that to happen just like that again.)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
8 hours ago, trekkie said:

But, the whole situation, after the fact, was just so hilarious and I find myself saying "Preferably an audience that isn't my mom, I hope something like that happens again." And at the same time, "Did I really just think that?"

Ugh, I can totally relate. So many of my real accidents are like, damn, this would be so good... if my diaper wasn't about to leak all over the floor of this coffee shop.

8 hours ago, trekkie said:

Forcing yourself into more and more embarrassing situations? Man, you've got to have some kind of iron will to do that. That, or just be so used to it that there can be such a thing as "just another" big public accident seen by everyone. I try to wrap my head around standing there in a puddle in front of the whole high school class twice and deciding "if I do this three more times maybe I'll get to wear protection so I won't have it happen over and over all year" and being able to go through with it. The math definitely works out but I don't think I could!

I was already wearing diapers by this point, mostly because I wanted to, but after this accident I spent a month basically trying to punish myself for liking diapers by having the worst accidents I could. It was not great. But yeah, in general I've reached a point where, as long as I'm pretty sure that I won't have to see anyone watching me again, I can have big accidents without the crushing embarrassment.

Also, those both sound like great accidents! I'm such a sucker for the "can't find the keys in time" and "sneezing-into-accident" tropes. They're definitely some of my favorites.

On 12/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, Emma Bailey said:

Ugh, I can totally relate. So many of my real accidents are like, damn, this would be so good... if my diaper wasn't about to leak all over the floor of this coffee shop.

I was already wearing diapers by this point, mostly because I wanted to, but after this accident I spent a month basically trying to punish myself for liking diapers by having the worst accidents I could. It was not great. But yeah, in general I've reached a point where, as long as I'm pretty sure that I won't have to see anyone watching me again, I can have big accidents without the crushing embarrassment.

Also, those both sound like great accidents! I'm such a sucker for the "can't find the keys in time" and "sneezing-into-accident" tropes. They're definitely some of my favorites.

Glad I had some stories that you liked hearing; good to be able to give back 'cause I love yours!