Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone here truly incontinent

25 minutes ago, Alice125 said:

I have stress incontinence, and it's caused me to lose complete control a few times. Whenever I'm sick or allergies are bad, I always wear protection of some sort.

If you don't mind me asking has it ever gotten in the way of things or made you feel cautious of doing anything.

I believe I have a form of stress incontinence combined with a small bladder. I can usually maintain control as long as I don't become too desperate, though there are times I'll wet myself without noticing and even here it's a bit embarrassing to admit that I'm a 19-year-old girl who has to wear diapers during my periods because instead of cramps I tend to become completely urinary incompetent.

• 3 months later...
On 10/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, Emily Gold said:

I have had night incontinence for all my life and am thinking about becoming day incontinent as well to make my life easier. 

Why do you think it would make your life easier? If you like to wear diapers for fun or convenience, you can do so even without being incontinent. What is easier if you don't have a choice any more?

• 2 weeks later...

I have accidents sometimes. I wet the bed like once or twice a month, and I wet my pants during the day maybe once or twice every COUPLE of months so its not too bad. However, a few years back I was in diapers full time because I lost control over my bladder probably three or four times a day, and wet my bed every night. That went on for three years until I finally regained most of my control. I never went to the doctor because I didn't have insurance, and managed okay wearing diapers for the most part. Gotta say though, pretending to be incontinent is a hell of a lot better than actually being incontinent. Even if you have a kink like this. There were times I didn't want to be into it, but still had to wear diapers. Super embarrassing. I eventually did bladder retraining online, changed my diet, started exercising, and it got a lot better on its own. I still wear diapers for fun sometimes, and occasionally have been glad to be in them (accidents happen!) But I can live pretty well without them. I sleep on a waterproof pad, and makes sure to have wipes, scented sprays, and usually wear darker clothes. 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:26 PM, TheGiantDiaper said:

Kinda sorta? I have what I've referred to as "Midnight Incontinence." It's a long story, but I basically ended up accidentally training my bladder into automatically relieving itself when it needs to around midnight. Like, once a night since 8th grade I just start peeing before I even realize that I need to pee.

If you don't mind me asking how do you accidentally train yourself to do that?

urinary. I have accidents daily, like if i have to pee while driving or in the car and nowhere near to stop, like traveling, or if im not near a restroom in general. i wet the bed nightly too. not wearing full diapers but like those depends type underwear, i just use them all the time and dont even bother trying to make it to a toilet anymore for awhile now. why bother finding a toilet, when its much easier just to pee my pants.

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)
On 10/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Noface said:

If you don't mind me asking how do you accidentally train yourself to do that?

Long story short, due to circumstances of homework procrastination and bed curfew, I started pissing myself around midnight every night instead of using the toilet, and because I was like, instantly letting go of the urge, my bladder took it as a routine thing and it just kinda started happening on it's own

I tell a much more in-depth version here, near the top of the thread.

• 1 month later...

With Emily Gold's desire, I can understand even if I'm not the same. I've had a total obsession with accidents since I was little and even though it's embarrassing to have one in public when I have, and it's been difficult when I've had to tell people about my bedwetting, it is such a joy to wake up soaked knowing I had no knowledge or control, or to remember when I'd been desperate with no way out or something going wrong between me and the bathroom and I could do nothing but helplessly stand/sit there as time ran out and then warm wetness spread over my pants and ran down my legs. The time I messed myself in high school sucked. Remembering the time I messed myself in high school is amazing.

When it's not just a fetish but a real obsession (and again, I call my own interest that too; I don't consider it a bad thing and I'm not judging you for it) I can definitely imagine that if your thing was diapers and it has to be involuntary, you could need to be the woman who can't control herself and needs them, to be the one who's changing out of a night diaper (soaked as always because you're someone who can't control herself and helplessly wets) and into a day one (because you know you also can't control yourself during the day and are almost surely going to wet or mess yourself at some point.) You could need it more than you need to not suffer embarrassment or difficulty even if those are very real for you.

So, good luck, Ms. Gold. Hope you make it happen and enjoy it. Just... be absolutely sure before you bring yourself to a state it's not easy to get out of. Have you ever been found wearing or having wet/messed yourself in non-omo non-DL company? Is having many days like that for the rest of your life worth it?

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

I'm not medically incontinent, and my doctor hasn't found anything physiologically wrong with me, but I have a very weak bladder and bowels and have struggled with accidents pretty much my whole life. The only time I've been off of diapers for an extended time was in middle school through the beginning of highschool, where I was embarrassed enough by it that I was willing to take a couple of accidents to stay in panties.

One of my biggest—I don't know, stumbling blocks, maybe?—in the way of my continence is that I'm lactose intolerant. It wasn't diagnosed until I was in my teens, and before that I made some crappy coping mechanisms that have stuck with me to this day.The biggest one is that when my body starts to figure out that I'm getting constipated, but before it can get bad, I  unthinkingly, usually involuntarily mess myself. This is mainly when I'm sleeping or really relaxed, but I've had a not-insignificant number of daytime accidents shortly after I had dairy by accident.

These days, I'm also probably too comfortable with diapers, and so when I wear them I tend to slowly wet myself if I'm relaxed—so if I'm lying on a couch, just chilling, and I check my diaper, it'll usually be damp even if I didn't feel any release.

10 hours ago, trekkie said:

Remembering the time I messed myself in high school is amazing.

I've already replied here, but let me say I really relate to this. Like, I just posted a bit ago about an accident I had as a teen in a bookstore: at the time, I felt like it was the very worst thing that had ever happened to me. I was completely humiliated, avoided that bookstore for a full year, and tried to force myself into more and more embarrassing situations to prove that I really needed diapers, and didn't just want them for fun. Now, looking back, that's probably my very favorite accident to roleplay, and I'd really want to emulate something like it if any bookstores were still open.

Unfortunately, more than 20% of all females from 20/30's, suffer from one form of incontinence or another,  Luckily i'm not incontinent by any means (and sure I had some accidents, good luck to holding it for more than 8 hours) but the problem is that i'm not incontinent FOR THE MOMENT. The odds of becoming incontinence can raise up to 50% to over 65, one of the primary reasons (that aren't infections, or other bad things) is pregnancy. During pregnancy it may likely occur stress incontinence, cause the baby inside likes to throw kicks at the bladder of the unfortunate mother, but after pregnancy for reasons that I cannot remember right now, it may occur on somewhat rare cases, an pelvic muscles's weakening, which may lead to stress incontinence like the previous case, but isn't limited, it may lead to enuresis (night time incontinence). And one of my friends, Stefania, started to suffer from stress incontinence after she gave a birth to a twin (Pamela and Massimo), she'll wet herself, if someone tickles her, even less than 5 seconds are sufficient to make her leaking just enough to make undesirable wet spots. Also, despite wearing diapers for safety, it's generally able, to wake up at night, and use the bathroom (it always wakes up cause it feels uncomfortable when she has to go, but for safety.. it's rare but sometimes she leaks some pee...  she really don't want to wear diapers anymore, shesn't an omo like me, but at least she made some progress thanks to kegler's exercises.

Edited by Mystic007 (see edit history)