Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Ex Girlfriend Jamie

On 6/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Book again said:

If she was 1.65 cm. high she was definitely a very small person!

Book again, nice International joke.  It is funny that he followed that immediately by saying she was very small!  🙂 So in case you or anyone else here are from the United States? as I am, or perhaps another similar country which uses numbers just like the US,... or in case dividi didn't understand why we might find that funny.... I thought I may as well explain something I happen to know... in case anyone is actually confused and to promote multiculturalism.  Which is that in a lot of other places in the world where English is spoken, the comma and the period mean opposite things as they do in America.  It's interesting to note how dividi said his girlfriend had been holding for 9,5 hours using a comma, which looks wrong to my eyes, but in some parts of the world that's the standard way to write nine and a half.  So that's our clue that the period isn't a decimal point for him, because the comma is.  Although I'm American, I was a computer programmer in a former life, so I've poked around in the language and international settings in Windows and run across these strange facts!

So for dividi and others who use numbers that other way, with comma for decimal point, imagine you saw us write that she was 1,65 cm, a very small person.  That would be funny, right?

Also for those Americans like me who don't know metric, according to the calculator, 165 cm is 5 foot 4+ inches.  Helps me imagine better.  A nice height.  🙂

On 6/9/2020 at 1:55 AM, dividi said:

How those things evolved - well thats something for another story.. If you like? 😉

I for one would love to hear more.  🙂 Wondering how she learned you were paying attention to her toilet habits, and when she told you the secret story of that first date, and any thing else you'd like to tell us!