Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender male genderless nonbinary tipsy puppy pad peeing (NUDITY WARNING)

We do have other trans and non-binary folks here too! I'm a non-binary demiguy. Love seeing more trans folks here that are comfortable sharing their piss/omo fetish with others ^_^

For the future, there is a downloads section that you could upload to if you're comfortable with it. However, I'd argue it may not be the best if you're non-binary because the only trans categories they have are labeled MtF and FtM which doesn't accurately describe the experience for a lot of trans people.

I hope you know you're valid and your vid was sexy to watch ❤️ thanks for sharing with us!

1 hour ago, VanCanto99 said:

We do have other trans and non-binary folks here too! I'm a non-binary demiguy. Love seeing more trans folks here that are comfortable sharing their piss/omo fetish with others ^_^

For the future, there is a downloads section that you could upload to if you're comfortable with it. However, I'd argue it may not be the best if you're non-binary because the only trans categories they have are labeled MtF and FtM which doesn't accurately describe the experience for a lot of trans people.

I hope you know you're valid and your vid was sexy to watch ❤️ thanks for sharing with us!

aw hey man this is so nice ;_; thank you so much for the positivity i was thinking id be bombarded w shit like "pick a gender theres only 2!" and shit like that but like this means a lot... thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 8:03 PM, sleeeeep said:

yes i may have tits and a pussy in this but im not a fucking girl OR a boy i just put trans male cuz thats what i align with somewhat but im not any gender bitch!!! xDDD anywaysss i drank some drinks and well this is what came out of it! finally deciding to post a video of me ^_^ it got allllll over my phone screen and i had to go super bad hah

"this is the best video youve made yet" -my boyfriend

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQRNxtzf99qyeJeq6kObHdmz0H756-2c/view?usp=sharing heres a link cuz idk how the fuck this site works. go nuts. lmk if the link doesnt work and ill fix it asap heehee

I rarely post much of anything here but I also wanted to show support. I'm non passing MtF and it's always good to see others in our community being true to who they are. Thank you for sharing and be proud of who you are year round!