Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Writing omorashi in public

To all the omo writers out there - do you normally write your stuff at home or do you prefer to go out in public (coffee shop, library)?  I've tried writing in public but I'm constantly afraid that people will peek over my shoulder & realize what I'm writing  (pee desperation and wetting). 

I'm extremely shy about sharing my fetish with the world. No one knows about it & if my friends found out that this is what turns me on, they would be absolutely disgusted! 

I supposed that my only way to comfort myself would be by reminding myself that just about everyone out there has a weird fetish themselves (they're just not going to reveal it to the public because they're afraid of judgment).  

Never understood the appeal of writing in public either as I think that that would be highly distracting. Hell I hardly even like leaving my house. Needless to say I do all of my writing, not just fetish writing, at home alone upstairs at night when everybody else is sleeping, and I publish my fetish stuff under a pseudonym so that nobody will know that I wrote it.

I got kind of nervous once though because I keep all of my books that I write under a pseudonym in a specific place, and when I got home from being sick once I noticed that my dad had moved them. He probably just moved it because it was in the way, as he has no interest in books whatsoever, but it still made me feel kind of weird and got me nervous!

I am an author out with of here and will write anywhere...trains, libraries, coffee shops etc about anything. Obviously my fetish stuff does cause me to get very aroused and I often masterbate...and I tend to write all my stuff on here with a very full bladder so I would be noticeably squirming in public...but I have done it and will continue to do so as soon as restrictions are lifted.

i do mostly write at home on the notes on my iPad though as I enjoy the thrill that if I get engrossed in what I am writing I may wet myself 

I wrote my first desperation novella while desperate through most of it but then by the last day of writing it I had to just go to the bathroom because I was causing myself so much bladder pain. Now I find it's much easier to concentrate on writing with an empty bladder most of the time. I do sometimes get horny while I am writing fetish related stuff, but interesting enough when I actually write a fetish story I seem less likely to masturbate before going to sleep, which makes me think that maybe when I actually write erotica I get it out of my system!

Guest Peter-P

...and it's easier to hold while writing about it...

... just to finish the story in a good way ...

... just one more page ...

... just one more page ...

... ... ...

... and then really finish the story!

Don't you agree?

• 2 months later...
Guest tortoise

I’ll happily write in public but it depends on what scene I’m on and what I’m writing on. A majority of the fics I write are on my laptop but I always find I have a spare hour at lunch when I’m at university or work, so I just write stuff up on my notes app using my phone. I don’t think I’d be brazen enough to write on my laptop in public though. Not an actual omorashi scene, anyway. Building up to an introduction or ending perhaps, yeah.

I write this when I have some privacy: if I'm out and about, or on a train, or in a coffee shop, I wouldn't write omo unless I had a corner seat and there's no possibility of shoulder surfing. 

Even then, I'm careful: body language is a thing, and some people will 'read' that I am aroused, or so intensely engaged in what I'm writing, that they will get far too interested. 

In my new job where I don't have a bathroom all day I have a lot of downtime where I can write about my situation in real time, as well as write stories and update my blog, but that's not quite the same as being in public seeing as I am alone in the back of a van most of the day. But it's awkward if my coworkers come into the van because I immediately have to stop talking (I type using speech recognition software) because I don't want them to hear what I am writing about!

I don't really mind my surroundings when I write, and barely ever write on private

The only time I won't ever write is around family (excluding older brother, who's very chill), because they don't need to know.

I write in public with the mindset of "There people are strangers, what are they gonna do about it?" Because if someone wants to be nosy, they can reap the consequences of having to read stories about peeing with their own eyes. I've had many experiences with strangers reading it, so I'm used to it by now, and know pretty much all the ways someone will react.

With friends, I openly will write too, because almost everyone I hang out with is aware that I'm an omo-lover, and has probably witnessed me in the act before and its therefore no surprise (my older brother, mentioned above, is part of this category). Some of my closest friends will actually want to read it, because they're just curious about the fetish and what it entails (we're all very open about our fetishes and are often interested in learn about each other's likes.)

I most often write in presence of my boyfriend, another omo-lover, because he loves reading them and giving input. I write stories purely for the enjoyment of me and him, becase I'm Ironically way more self-conscious to post them online, even though I write in public.