Sign In

Desperate Female Celebrities

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

talkers.com/talkersradio/london-calling/london-calling-episode-12-suzi-quatro-part-2/ about 43 minutes into this interview and Suzi Quatro talks about the time she went straight from playing on T

Here’s a fun clip with Ellie Kemper (Erin in The Office and Kimmy in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) talking about the fact that she wets herself when she laughs, and had wet her pants on both shows includ

Can't find the Chloe Bennet interview, but here's Kari Byron desperate on myth busters:  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, M_F said:

in her book nasty galaxy

If someone could upload that story I'd really appreciate it...it's one of my favourite scenarios.

https://tim.blog/2015/10/13/the-nasty-icon-of-retail-sophia-amoruso/

EDIT: It's here starting at 9 minutes.  The guy talks about shitting himself afterwards if you're interested.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
1 hour ago, M_F said:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXgM45RrWDQ

Ingrid Haas Pooped Her Pants En Route to a Network Pitch

she had a coffee and then drove in her car and tried to poop at a gas station so she kept driving and then did a full load into her full panties

MV5BYzYzZmIyZjktNzk1Zi00OTA1LTk3MjctZTdkMDI5OTI1MzM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

c26ff5427a98a01ffe3275a8a4a87f1b.jpg

ingrid-hot-girls-in-commercials.jpg

v1.bjs3NDU2NTg7ajsxODYzODsxMjAwOzMwMDs0NTA.jpeg

Women shitting/pissing themselves while driving is one of my favourite scenarios. Thanks.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Women messing/pissing themselves while driving is one of my favourite scenarios. Thanks.

heres a story you will like youtube.com/watch?v=AiNwIxeTh7Q shes not really a celebrity but this podcast host tells the story of messing her pants driving and then needing her roommate to bring her a towel to cover up the mess in the back of her pants so her neighbors didnt see the poop stain on her pants

On 12/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, M_F said:

heres a story you will like youtube.com/watch?v=AiNwIxeTh7Q shes not really a celebrity but this podcast host tells the story of messing her pants driving and then needing her roommate to bring her a towel to cover up the mess in the back of her pants so her neighbors didnt see the poop stain on her pants

Cute story. I'd love to be driving with a lady who dumps in her pants, though I think I'd prefer for her to drive so I wouldn't get distracted and crash.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not exactly a celebrity but i like this article called "Shit Yourself" by Trixie Bedlam about trying to find a bathroom to in crowded new york city but ends up having a poop accident in line at a starbucks bathroom........i like the line "I managed to make my way through the latte-drinking patrons to the bathroom without betraying the faintest hint of my dire situation, unless you count the stilted gait I had adopted that involved walking without moving my legs above the knees."

the magazine went out of business but there article is still on archive org

https://web.archive.org/web/20040606015818/http://sitandspinmagazine.com/shit_yourself.php

busy philips on her podcast tells about a important friend of hers having an accident in public before a meeting

https://www.happyscribe.com/public/busy-philipps-is-doing-her-best/josh-gondelman

e people have like the anal leakage. That was the straw. That was that, that was just the things they put in those chips. Yeah. Those big. Yes, I loved them. [01:52:33.08] A really good friend of mine who is like a very powerful television executive shat herself before an important meeting because she ate Olestra chips. Is that true? That is a pound. Yeah. She had to tie her, like, power suit jacket around her waist. [01:52:50.01] And I was like, you still smell like shit. [01:52:52.01] Oh, my God. She was like, well, I'm going to be standing far away. Hopefully no one will know. [01:53:01.01] Did it work? Did they sell the pitch? Yeah, did she sell it? I don't know, that's a good question. I don't I don't remember. [01:53:10.07] I just remember that she pooped herself because then after that, you've got to start messing your pants before every big meetin

grace helbig

Grace Helbig tells possibly the best peeing your pants in public story ever youtube.com/watch?v=FW8ltO9AgUQ

I ALMOST SH*T MY PANTS // Grace Helbig youtube.com/watch?v=f2KGnBJIAhM

TMGW #82: Mamrie Poops Her Pants

Mamrie Hart tells a long story about being desperate to poop youtube.com/watch?v=NFqZ2j9HZ6o about 21 minutes in

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Cat Deeley on Ant and Dec last night, where they were playing a prank on her, and the first bit involved the “traffic light” system for entering the building where she was supposedly doing a book reading, turning to red and staying there despite the fact nobody else was waiting.

She then commented that she’d been waiting an hour and a half in the car to use the loo, and noted that she’d “had two children”, implying her bladder wasn’t quite what it used to be... sadly they didn’t push things any further!

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know who this actress is, but she talks about worsening bladder control with age, and recounts an incident where a friend had an accident in the cinema and she wet herself in sympathy! And also promotes incontinence products she now uses.

https://www.health.com/condition/incontinence/kym-whitley-celebrity-deep-dive

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
3 hours ago, jango said:

Some great posts folks!  Thanks!  

Here's a super oldie but related.  Not spectacular but?  A contribution nonetheless!

aguilera.wmv

wooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!! that's a blast from the past!!!!! back when the best you could get on the internet was a low resolution video like that.......thanks for the memory!!!