Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Female Celebrities

On 2/23/2021 at 12:55 AM, omonoel1996 said:

Not sure if this has been posted on this forum before, but here is a good clip of Doja Cat. She mentions that she really has to pee on her livestream, then takes her livestream with her as she goes to relieve herself. Very hot.

Starts around 7:10

Would there be anyway to get this in mp4 version? 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

talkers.com/talkersradio/london-calling/london-calling-episode-12-suzi-quatro-part-2/ about 43 minutes into this interview and Suzi Quatro talks about the time she went straight from playing on T

Here’s a fun clip with Ellie Kemper (Erin in The Office and Kimmy in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) talking about the fact that she wets herself when she laughs, and had wet her pants on both shows includ

Can't find the Chloe Bennet interview, but here's Kari Byron desperate on myth busters:  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 5:04 AM, DesperateJill said:

I have to admit I really love Sarah Silverman and I have always suspected that she was into pee because she mentions it so much and all of her shows and movies and acts. She even named her book her biography The Bedwetter, which talked extensively about her experience with bedwetting when she was younger. So whether she has a fetish for pee or not she is definitely interested in pee and certainly takes notice of these things. She is big on toilet humor just like I am, and that is one reasons why she is one of my favorite comedians.

There’s a picture of her sitting in a toilet in her panties

On 12/17/2020 at 9:25 AM, omogoshipeed said:

Here’s a fun clip with Ellie Kemper (Erin in The Office and Kimmy in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) talking about the fact that she wets herself when she laughs, and had wet her pants on both shows including while on another star’s lap. She also mentions that it happens so often that she’s comfortable with it and has just sat in it when no one can see her. Not included here, but there’s also a scene in the Office season nine episode five where she peed her pants mid scene and they left it worked - you don’t see her wet her pants, but you do see her desperately run to the bathroom followed by what appears to be a pee trail. 

Was that scene in The Office then Halloween episode where she’s dressed as a dog and Dwight makes her laugh?

@John_John

"There’s a picture of her sitting in a toilet in her panties"

I have seen those pictures before and it's great to know that she is confident enough to do toilet selfies! I definitely think that she probably has a fetish even if she won't admit it openly. I think anyone who is that into toilets and that into talking about pee probably likes it on more than just that surface level.

• 3 months later...

Ellie Goulding tells of near on-stage pooping accident - apparently she considered a nappy, and eventually wore shorts with a “trapdoor” zip! More details on this week’s “Never Mind The Buzzcocks” on Sky UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10034347/Ellie-Goulding-reveals-forced-wear-shorts-poo-trap-door-Coachella.html

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

Ellie Goulding tells of near on-stage pooping accident - apparently she considered a nappy, and eventually wore shorts with a “trapdoor” zip! More details on this week’s “Never Mind The Buzzcocks” on Sky UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10034347/Ellie-Goulding-reveals-forced-wear-shorts-poo-trap-door-Coachella.html

And another thread ruined with poo...

10 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

And another thread ruined with poo...

Well it is mentioned in the original post, so thought this story was appropriate for the thread. There have been others as well if you go back through it.

Not generally a messing fan myself but do quite like accident stories etc. on occasions.

9 hours ago, nappypants said:

Well it is mentioned in the original post, so thought this story was appropriate for the thread. There have been others as well if you go back through it.

Not generally a messing fan myself but do quite like accident stories etc. on occasions.

As the creator of the thread messing is 100% allowed and I’d love more stories about it as well 

• 1 month later...

Ellie Kemper mentioned pants peeing again!

This time it is story about how she laughed too much on the bus filming the office and flooded her skirt and had to change before they could film again.......................i hope that footage survived and gets leaked someday!!!!!!

www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-office-ellie-kemper-revealed-peed-pants-hilarious-scene.html/