Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Female Celebrities

Does anyone have any stories or clips of female celebrities talking about being desperate to pee / poop? 

Even better, talking about having full blown accidents! 

This came to mind after watching the bloopers for “Scott Pilgrim “ where Brie Larson straight up says she’s gonna pee her white pants.  I’d absolutely love for people to send links to similar videos 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

talkers.com/talkersradio/london-calling/london-calling-episode-12-suzi-quatro-part-2/ about 43 minutes into this interview and Suzi Quatro talks about the time she went straight from playing on T

Here’s a fun clip with Ellie Kemper (Erin in The Office and Kimmy in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) talking about the fact that she wets herself when she laughs, and had wet her pants on both shows includ

Can't find the Chloe Bennet interview, but here's Kari Byron desperate on myth busters:  

Posted Images

I read a story on the Wetset forums about Pamela Anderson being desperate on the set of V.I.P. and wetting her shorts after her scenes were done.

Fergie wet herself on stage at a concert once, there's some video of it.

There's also a video of Britney Spears stopping at a gas station to pee and one of Selena Gomez going into the mens room out of desperation.

Alicia Silverstone was desperate on a talk show(forgot which one)

44 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I read a story on the Wetset forums about Pamela Anderson being desperate on the set of V.I.P. and wetting her shorts after her scenes were done.

Fergie wet herself on stage at a concert once, there's some video of it.

There's also a video of Britney Spears stopping at a gas station to pee and one of Selena Gomez going into the mens room out of desperation.

Alicia Silverstone was desperate on a talk show(forgot which one)

That’s awesome!!  You got any links to these?

Here's a few I remember, all of these clips should still be on YouTube or the live TV chat show thread:

Alicia Silverstone admitted she had to pee while filming the Graham Norton show, it didn't make it into the final show but is included as an outtake. 

Sarah Silverman said she had to "pee so bad" when she was on late night with seth meyers. She's fidgeting a lot and it's clear she really has to go. 

There's an outake of a paramore video where Hayley Williams says she has to pee just before they run down a corridor. 

Chloe Bennet from agents of shield was desperate during an interview. The interviewer asks her at the start if she has to pee and she says "yes I really do". During the interview she says that she has to hold her pee a lot while filming the show as it takes too long to get out of her costume. 

During a Lost panel Evangeline lilly says "I've been squirming in my seat for half an hour because I really have to go to the bathroom" and runs out to pee.

Magda Apanowicz had to leave a panel at 'paley fest 09' for a bathroom break because she had to pee. 

Alia Shawkat had to leave an arrested development panel to pee. 

Emily Rickards says that she 'has to pee so bad' during an autograph signing event. 

Amanda seyfried at the end of a promotional interview with channing tatum for 'dear John' says that she almost peed herself during the interview. 

Demi Lovato is asked to tell a secret during an interview for a radio show and her secret is that she has to pee really bad, she jiggles up and down a bit later in the interview. 

Rutina Wesley has to pee during a True Blood after show interview for a podcast, she doesn't actually say anything but she looks increasingly desperate then runs out towards the end. 

12 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Here's a few I remember, all of these clips should still be on YouTube or the live TV chat show thread:

Alicia Silverstone admitted she had to pee while filming the Graham Norton show, it didn't make it into the final show but is included as an outtake. 

Sarah Silverman said she had to "pee so bad" when she was on late night with seth meyers. She's fidgeting a lot and it's clear she really has to go. 

There's an outake of a paramore video where Hayley Williams says she has to pee just before they run down a corridor. 

Chloe Bennet from agents of shield was desperate during an interview. The interviewer asks her at the start if she has to pee and she says "yes I really do". During the interview she says that she has to hold her pee a lot while filming the show as it takes too long to get out of her costume. 

During a Lost panel Evangeline lilly says "I've been squirming in my seat for half an hour because I really have to go to the bathroom" and runs out to pee.

Magda Apanowicz had to leave a panel at 'paley fest 09' for a bathroom break because she had to pee. 

Alia Shawkat had to leave an arrested development panel to pee. 

Emily Rickards says that she 'has to pee so bad' during an autograph signing event. 

Amanda seyfried at the end of a promotional interview with channing tatum for 'dear John' says that she almost peed herself during the interview. 

Demi Lovato is asked to tell a secret during an interview for a radio show and her secret is that she has to pee really bad, she jiggles up and down a bit later in the interview. 

Rutina Wesley has to pee during a True Blood after show interview for a podcast, she doesn't actually say anything but she looks increasingly desperate then runs out towards the end. 

This is fantastic!  Do you have links to any of these ?  I absolutely would love to see the one with Evangeline Lilly!

13 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

The Alicia Silverstone clip is here

Here's the Lost panel where Evangeline Lilly had to excuse herself to pee at around the 58 minute mark

This is spectacular !!!   You've done a wonderful job!   

Can you find  any more?  You had such amazing examples 

I have to admit I really love Sarah Silverman and I have always suspected that she was into pee because she mentions it so much and all of her shows and movies and acts. She even named her book her biography The Bedwetter, which talked extensively about her experience with bedwetting when she was younger. So whether she has a fetish for pee or not she is definitely interested in pee and certainly takes notice of these things. She is big on toilet humor just like I am, and that is one reasons why she is one of my favorite comedians.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 1:44 AM, Despguy123 said:

The Alicia Silverstone clip is here

Here's the Lost panel where Evangeline Lilly had to excuse herself to pee at around the 58 minute mark

Leading up to her excusing herself, there are a few snippets where she looks visibly uncomfortable:

43:50, 45:52, 46:48, 54:00

Then the one at 54:00 is a really nice long shot of her squirming a bit and obviously desperate 😝

Also kinda cute to see her embarrassed as she comes back in stage at 1:00:56

6 hours ago, Ariose Toast said:

Leading up to her excusing herself, there are a few snippets where she looks visibly uncomfortable:

43:50, 45:52, 46:48, 54:00

Then the one at 54:00 is a really nice long shot of her squirming a bit and obviously desperate 😝

Also kinda cute to see her embarrassed as she comes back in stage at 1:00:56

This is spectacular.  If you can find any more clips please tell me . 

• 4 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 7:58 PM, M_F said:

Natalie Mariduena tells a story of wetting her black leather pants youtube.com/watch?v=dgUmPzInmUY

start at about 10:00

Hot story. She was drunk and bursting in a car, then got out and dashed for the toilet...but it was too late and she helplessly pissed her pants.

There's also a male wetting story afterwards, for those who are interested.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 6/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, Edward45 said:

Does anyone have any stories or clips of female celebrities talking about being desperate to pee / poop? 

Even better, talking about having full blown accidents! 

This came to mind after watching the bloopers for “Scott Pilgrim “ where Brie Larson straight up says she’s gonna pee her white pants.  I’d absolutely love for people to send links to similar videos 

Sophia Amoruso was desperate to shit while at her boyfriends house but was too shy to shit there so she tried to drive home but shit her pants before she got home.