Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trying to find a story

So I need help again. I’m trying to locate a specific story but I can’t find it. It’s on Shara & Gers site. It’s about a girl wetting the bed and her friend making fun of her for it. Then a few days later she (the friend) pees herself on the bus because they won’t stop for her. Any help is much appreciated!

I do recall reading a story years ago about a high school girl named Alice being desperate on a bus after drinking eight glasses of orange juice for breakfast(don't remember what happened after that though) about 20 years ago, it might've been on Shara and Ger's but it might've been on another website as well.  Does that sound anything like your story?

18 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I do recall reading a story years ago about a high school girl named Alice being desperate on a bus after drinking eight glasses of orange juice for breakfast(don't remember what happened after that though) about 20 years ago, it might've been on Shara and Ger's but it might've been on another website as well.  Does that sound anything like your story?

do you have a link?

• 2 weeks later...