Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If your Toilet was out of order, out of the 4 Options, what would you choose?

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

So for people who enjoy peeing in places that you shouldn't pee into but do it nonetheless because you find it naughty & pleasuring (I'm one of those) what would you do if your Toilet wasn't working? (It only needs to be 1 Choice/Option [or 2 Choices if you want to be creative])

1. Pee in the Sink

2. Peeing in the Shower/Bathtub

3. Pee in the Backyard

4. Pee in a Cup/Bottle

My own answer to my own question would be choosing to pee in the Shower/Bathtub because it feels relaxing for the most part.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will hold until it's repaired 

I had an issue like this a while back (The bathroom wasn't out of order, it was just in use) and I resorted to using a cup, but if I had access to the bathroom, then I would probably pee in the shower

Option 2 would be what I'd turn to first. But not too long ago, I had the two stupidest plumbers working on our only bathroom, and I live in an apartment complex surrounded by neighbors, so there was no backyard option. Plus it's not like I could piss in a cup while there two idiots in my apartment. So what I ended up doing when I got desperate was telling them I was going for a walk, went to a park down the block (closest thing, all public bathrooms were like 10 minutes away) where there was a forest path, walking until I had some coverage, and peeing there off the trail. I couldn't stomach the embarrassment of asking a neighbor I'd never met to use their bathroom, so that was the option I went with. So, pretty close to #3, since that's the closest thing to anything else on the list.

Edited by Likealemon (see edit history)
Guest Super C18
16 minutes ago, Likealemon said:

Option 2 would be what I'd turn to first. But not too long ago, I had the two stupidest plumbers working on our only bathroom, and I live in an apartment complex surrounded by neighbors, so there was no backyard option. Plus it's not like I could piss in a cup while there two idiots in my apartment. So what I ended up doing when I got desperate was telling them I was going for a walk, went to a park down the block (closest thing, all public bathrooms were like 10 minutes away) where there was a forest path, walking until I had some coverage, and peeing there off the trail. I couldn't stomach the embarrassment of asking a neighbor I'd never met to use their bathroom, so that was the option I went with. So, pretty close to #3, since that's the closest thing to anything else on the list.

LOL wow that's a very interesting scenario you were in. This is a really solid answer to both Option 2 & Option 3, I'm with you on the whole "Asking my Neighbor to use the Restroom" that is very embarrassing to ask since we hardly visit/know them.

17 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

All of them.

LOL okay now that's just cheating 🤭

I have done all four. I have peed in the bathroom sink, in a cup that ovetflowed onto the kitchen floor, and late at night in my yard. I am careful with the last one because of very close neighbors. During the day I have peed in my pants in the yard a few times.

But the most likely like others have said is in the bathtub. I have peed in it many times. I have done it while taking a shower countless times. I peed directly into the tub preparing to shower because I couldn't hold it any more. It has been my easy cleanup place to wet my pants.

So for me it is number 2 in the tub if I had to choose.

In fact a while back the toilet was plugged to over flowing. I came home very desperate and could not hold it while I unplugged it, so I let go a satisfying long pee into the tub.

They're all good. This isn't even a challenge.

Obviously shower, if my whole bathroom was off limits then I'm using any cups, and emptying them into sinks or outside, or any septic connected drain pipes if the house isn't complete/broken toilet. I'm not peeing openly outside because I'm not getting labeled as a sex offender, i'll rather just use my pants, thanks.

Edit: the pipe doesn't even have to be septic connected. I've poured pee into one foot of pipe that goes into the dirt under the house.  Jokes on me, my back got damp when I was under the house finishing the connection.

Guest Super C18
1 hour ago, Ninji said:

They're all good. This isn't even a challenge.

Obviously shower, if my whole bathroom was off limits then I'm using any cups, and emptying them into sinks or outside, or any septic connected drain pipes if the house isn't complete/broken toilet. I'm not peeing openly outside because I'm not getting labeled as a sex offender, i'll rather just use my pants, thanks.

Edit: the pipe doesn't even have to be septic connected. I've poured pee into one foot of pipe that goes into the dirt under the house.  Jokes on me, my back got damp when I was under the house finishing the connection.

Shower and/or Cups then I see, that's a solid detailed answer I can respect

1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

I'm sorry, but there must be no place left dry. Everything must be pissed on. 

This is the way. 

LMAO Oh my god 🤭😆

Can't argue with that then huh?😉

5 hours ago, Gothic C18 said:

LOL wow that's a very interesting scenario you were in. This is a really solid answer to both Option 2 & Option 3, I'm with you on the whole "Asking my Neighbor to use the Restroom" that is very embarrassing to ask since we hardly visit/know them.

Dude, to this day I'm still not convinced they weren't just two frat pledges with one of their fathers' plumbing trucks. I walked by the bathroom at one point during this, and I heard one of them say "Ew, girls put long hair in the drain?!" entirely unironically. They were in my apartment for eight hours trying to figure out why my shower didn't work. They failed. Least they weren't fixing the toilet or I don't think I ever would've been able to pee without leaving the house ever again. 

"None of the options are really "naughty", assuming that the outdoor choice is in a private place.  I'm sure that many people have done some or all of them.  That being said, I know some folks just can't bring themselves to pee anywhere except a toilet.  They get out of the shower to pee!"

Really I don't pee anywhere except the toilet but if I am in the shower I'm not going to get out to pee, same as if I'm in a pool or the ocean or any other large body of water. The way I see it if I am wet already it's technically not wetting myself. And like George Costanza says, it's all pipes, what's the difference?!

Guest Super C18
6 hours ago, Likealemon said:

Dude, to this day I'm still not convinced they weren't just two frat pledges with one of their fathers' plumbing trucks. I walked by the bathroom at one point during this, and I heard one of them say "Ew, girls put long hair in the drain?!" entirely unironically. They were in my apartment for eight hours trying to figure out why my shower didn't work. They failed. Least they weren't fixing the toilet or I don't think I ever would've been able to pee without leaving the house ever again. 

Ooh I see then

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"None of the options are really "naughty", assuming that the outdoor choice is in a private place.  I'm sure that many people have done some or all of them.  That being said, I know some folks just can't bring themselves to pee anywhere except a toilet.  They get out of the shower to pee!"

Really I don't pee anywhere except the toilet but if I am in the shower I'm not going to get out to pee, same as if I'm in a pool or the ocean or any other large body of water. The way I see it if I am wet already it's technically not wetting myself. And like George Costanza says, it's all pipes, what's the difference?!

Would you stay that if you are a guy where you can pee outside more easily or is it also shameful still to pee outside

me personally I would hold it too but if no one is around and I am desperate enough I may just go but hasn’t happened to me in so long

Haha. I do all of those pretty regularly. Sink would be the most convenient I suppose. Cup/bottle if I want to measure. Although, I might take that as a good excuse to hold it, if I thought I could wait until the toilet were back in service.

I remember when I was a kid and my parents had a pool put in, I told them I had to pee but they didn't want me to go in the house dripping water or get my towel all wet before I was done, so they said I could just "use the tree." I actually had to go pretty bad by the time I said anything so the combination of relief and getting to do something "naughty" felt really good lol. Plus watching it run down the tree and soak the dirt.

Peeing outside is fun, it's one of the best things about camping.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:13 PM, Gothic C18 said:

So for people who enjoy peeing in places that you shouldn't pee into but do it nonetheless because you find it naughty & pleasuring (I'm one of those) what would you do if your Toilet wasn't working? (It only needs to be 1 Choice/Option [or 2 Choices if you want to be creative])

1. Pee in the Sink

2. Peeing in the Shower/Bathtub

3. Pee in the Backyard

4. Pee in a Cup/Bottle

My own answer to my own question would be choosing to pee in the Shower/Bathtub because it feels relaxing for the most part.

While taking a shower-sure, why not..is there anyone that doesn't ? In the back yard-absolutely..just out of desperation, or sheer laziness ,not wanting to have to go inside the house. In the sink ? If the urge is big enough..I'll do that, and the same goes for using a container or a cup to be honest.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:48 PM, DesperateJill said:

if I remember correctly, George did get himself in a bit of trouble for it.. 😆

Allthough i completely agree with you, I think it's still better to not be seen doing so.

A a female peeing in a sink is rather difficult especially as I am much more ‘chubby’ than average.

peeing in the shower happens a lot and is great fun

peeing outside is something I have done but took years before I could actually release. It gives me quite a high but I would only do if and when I have full privacy.

container is common as my only bathroom is upstairs and when engrossed in work or writing or watching something things can build up to a real emergency that getting upstairs dry would be impossible. 

I've done all of them ... Sometimes when I have to let the dogs out very early in the morning, I can stand in the corner of the yard that is hidden by the shed and have a sneaky pee into the gravel over the french drain. I guess that is the most daring at the moment. 

I still get too nervous when I am in the car wash (I have yet to figure out how to block the whole front window area, relax, and pee into a huge bottle / bucket / etc. before the wash is over. I also want to film it to post it here, but have not had the alone time / or right circumstance to do it. 

I guess I need to do a trial run soon ... 

Guest Super C18
9 hours ago, tennyson said:

I've done all of them ... Sometimes when I have to let the dogs out very early in the morning, I can stand in the corner of the yard that is hidden by the shed and have a sneaky pee into the gravel over the french drain. I guess that is the most daring at the moment. 

I still get too nervous when I am in the car wash (I have yet to figure out how to block the whole front window area, relax, and pee into a huge bottle / bucket / etc. before the wash is over. I also want to film it to post it here, but have not had the alone time / or right circumstance to do it. 

I guess I need to do a trial run soon ... 

Trying to pee in a cup/container during a Car Wash!? That is pretty daring to hear, I think I can understand that it can be hard when doing so since some and/or most people like privacy.