Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pad Test - Incognito Invisible Pad Test

Pad Test – Incognito Invisible

I found this pad in my random pad collection the other day and thought I’d revive my not-forgotten pad tests.

For those who are interested in my previous tests, you can find a bunch here:

And here:

And here:

And here:

I don’t know exactly where I got this pad from, I think it came from a free sample I mailed away for, as I certainly do not recall wearing this kind of pad ever before and would certainly not have bought an entire pack of them.

20180412_144629.jpg

Overall I think that this pad doth protest too much methinks. For a pad that calls itself the ‘Incognito Invisible’ this pad really fails to live up to its name. It is rather a super long, thin, rather wide pad that too up a considerable amount of real estate in my panties. It came in a thin relatively discreet, quiet to open package, and had a rather large backing, with little tiny wings. While I don’t know where I got these pads, a quick Google revealed that they are principally for periods, so this didn’t bode well for a successful test.

20180412_144621.jpg

It was the afternoon and I decided to just slip this overly-long pad into the panties I’d been wearing most of the day, a lovely pair of purple cotton panties, and then go about some housework. As per usual with these tests, I endeavour to test out the pads with a small leak, in order to see if they do what they say they will do, rather than unleash a torrent which is guaranteed to overwhelm these thin underwear protectors. This is of course easier said than done, as once I start, it’s pretty hard to stop again (although I’m constantly practicing and working those PC muscles). So in order to be fair to the pads, what I’ve done with them is fill up my bladder to a comfortable 7 (sometimes 8), and then trigger a serious sneeze. This usually has the effect I’m looking for, and results in a serious leak of the variety that pads of this kind are designed to address.

20180412_144702.jpg

So, a mug of tea down, I set about our flat, cleaning and rocking out to some lovely tunes. No more than half an hour later, my bladder was ready for the test. I relocated to the kitchen, which ads a little safety to the test with its tile floor, and sought out the cinnamon. Sometimes it’s hard to trigger a sneeze, not this time. I could feel the sneeze building after a small whiff of the powdered spice. My explosive sneeze was accompanied by a lengthy squirt into my panties and pad.

It was a little more significant than I would have liked and I could feel my girl parts suddenly suffused in warm wetness. I also felt a warm dash of liquid on my inner thigh and the trace of a droplet of warm pee slowly cooling as it worked its way down the front of my right leg. This escaped pee was quickly absorbed into the fleece of my pyjama pants but indicated that the pad had not done its job correctly.

I wiggled my bottom a little, appreciating the subtle sensations that one can only get from a wet pad rubbing against your vulva, and then made my way into the washroom.

I removed my ever-so-slightly damp PJ bottoms, and panties and set them down on the floor for a ‘scientific’ inspection. The inspection revealed that they had absorbed a decent amount of pee:

20180412_144833.jpg20180412_144836.jpg

But had ultimately failed to absorb it quickly enough. This is a common problem with using period pads for incontinence. Pee and blood do not behave in the same way. Period pads don’t have proper gathers and so the pee runs across the surface of the pad, looking for the quickest route and this is very often down your leg. The gathers sometimes help with this, actually channelling pee down your legs. They will sometimes keep your panties dry, but your legs wet. In this case, the pad had done neither of these things.

20180412_144842.jpg 

As you can see, the pee was channeled out the front. I think the length of these pads mean that they are meant for night time or active use, though their thinness seems to indicate they are more for active wear, rather than night time wear as these little things would almost certainly leak at night.

Anyhow, I snapped some after picture of my panties and pad:

20180412_144856.jpg

20180412_144902.jpg

Hypothesis confirmed. Use proper incontinence pads if you are going to be leaking pee Rachel. Science is all about experimentation though, and experimentation can be super fun (and hot). Naked from the waist down, I went into my bedroom and picked out another pair of panties and went about with my chores, my bladder still very full. Contemplating testing out another pad, but that’s a tale for another day.

Rachel