Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wrote a quick little story based on an idea by @theyellowsafe

Candace was beautiful, intelligent, and mature.  Avi thought she was a great catch.  After they'd lived together for a while, he was ready to throw her back.

She still seemed as beautiful and clever as ever, but her apparent maturity level had dropped rapidly when she moved in.  She was always whining, pouting, arguing with him, and making passive-aggressive posts about him on social media.  Of all the things she did, the worst was the bathroom thing.

Time after time, Avi would be using the bathroom when Candace would knock on the door demanding to use the toilet immediately.  She'd always use the same line: "You gotta let me in or I'm gonna piss my pants!"

He felt like he was babysitting a little brat.  Any adult should know not to bother someone in the bathroom unless it's an emergency, and no healthy adult should have emergencies this often.  After a dozen such incidents, things reached critical mass.

Knock, knock, knock.  "You gotta get out, hon."

"Not now, Candy.  I'm shaving.  It'll only be a couple minutes."

"You gotta let me in or I'm gonna piss my pants!"

"I'm half-way done.  Just a couple minutes."

"My panties are gonna be soaked with piss in a couple minutes.  Open up!"

Avi sighed wearily.  "If you have to go that badly you can come in, but I'm going to finish shaving."

"Gross!  I'm not gonna take a piss while you stand there watching!"

"I won't be watching you, I'll be watching myself in the mirror."

"I won't piss in the same room with you!  But I will piss down my legs if you don't get our ass outta that bathroom in about one minute!"

He finally raised his voice.  "You know it really pisses me off when you do this, sweetie."

"It pisses me off more when you don't let me take a piss!  I can't hold it any longer!  Are you gonna let me in or are you gonna mop the piss off the floor?"

"You won't piss.  You can wait.  Anybody can wait a few minutes."

"That's easy for you to say!  You're a big guy.  I'm a petite young woman, and I'm at my limit!"

Avi collected his thoughts and tried to reign in his temper.  "There's something wrong with your urinary tract if you're in danger of wetting yourself from having to wait for ten minutes to use the bathroom.  Now stop arguing with me or I'll never be finished here."

Candace had no rebuttal.  She just shrieked at the top of her lungs.  "Get outta the bathroom you brainless bastard lummox or I'm gonna piss all over the place!"

"Okay, I'll leave right now!"  He did just that, but he had something to add.  "If you pull this barely-potty-trained cry-baby routine on me one more time, I'm gonna...well, I'll..."  His angry speech had been going well, but he couldn't think of how to end it.

"Or you'll do what?"

"I don't know, but I'll do it, and you won't like it!"

She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue in response.  "Now shut the door.  I'm not pissing for your entertainment, you know."

Avi was steaming for a while.  He went for a little drive to cool off.  It was working, until he parked and checked his phone.  

Candace had written about their little spat on Facebook.  "Today a certain someone made me feel bad about my body."  That was her take on Avi telling her he didn't believe her bladder was as weak as she pretended.

Reading this reignited his anger.  He took steps to prepare a proper punishment for his girlfriend.

It wasn't too long before the scene repeated itself.  Avi had just settled in when he heard his girlfriend at the bathroom door.

Knock, knock, knock.  "You gotta get out, hon."

"Not now, Candy.  I'm on the toilet."

"You gotta let me in or I'm gonna piss my pants!"

"No, you're not.  You're going to hold it in like a grown-up, and I'm going to finish at a natural pace, and then you'll use the toilet."

"You need some fiber and an attitude adjustment 'cause you've had your ass on the can forever and I'm out here about to leak into my sneakers!"

"Cross your legs and wait quietly, or else!"

"Or what, you small-pricked prick?  Or what?"

Avi rose from the toilet and pulled up his pants.  "Do you really want to find out?"

"Fuckin' ay!  Whattaya got, you big waste of meat?  What the fuck are you gonna do?"

He stormed out the bathroom door, grabbed Candace by the arm, and started dragging her toward the bedroom as she continued to yell and scream.  She didn't seem to notice him take the tools of punishment out of their hiding place.

"I'm not scared.  You never did anything tough in the bedroom before, why would you start now?"

He threw her on the bed face-first, undid her belt, and pulled her jeans to her ankles.

"Oh so you're gonna spank your girlfriend 'cause she asserted herself.  Real big man!"

"No, I'm gonna give you something to help you out.  If you really can't wait to go potty without having an accident, then you definitely need one of these."

Candace's eyes bugged out and her mouth jabbered incoherently when she saw her boyfriend coming toward her with an extra-girly pastel-colored diaper in her size.  She started to get her words in order as he pulled down her panties and started putting the diaper in their place.

"What the fuck do you think..."

He paused to get out a purple pastel pacifier and stick it in the her mouth to make it quiet.

"You need this, too."  In a minute or two the puffy pink garment was safely fastened around the woman's bottom.  "There, now you won't get your pants and the floor all wet.  Problem solved."

Candace was silent and motionless on the bed as Avi nonchalantly walked back to the bathroom to resume his business.  He cringed when his phone said "Ding!"  He knew Candace had made a post about their fight on Facebook.  He dreaded reading it, but gave in after a few minutes of procrastination.

"Today my boyfriend finally acted dominant and I couldn't be happier!"

I like this, but something about the lack of communication between them just doesn't sit well with me. Just my personal taste but it'd be sexier if Candace were giving us as readers the info about what she wants some other way than posting on facebook, and the dom in me would like to be able to empathize more with Avi. Why is Candace approaching things this way - is she too shy to admit her kink to him? Is Avi enjoying punishing her? Is he truly angry with her? I just want to know more about them and their motivations, I guess. To me, at least, that'd make it more engaging and arousing.

Are you interested in writing a continuation?

Edited by Xeno_
expanding/clarifying original thoughts (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Xeno_ said:

I like this, but something about the lack of communication between them just doesn't sit well with me.

I understand what you mean.  I wrote the story quickly, thinking mainly of the humor value.  Otherwise I might've gone a deeper into the characters.

I didn't plan on continuing it, but maybe I'll get inspired.  Thanks for your input!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a little extra scene...

The door slowly creaked open and Candace slinked into the room on silent stocking feet. Her ponytail was undone and her long strawberry blond hair splashed over her half-buttoned cropped flannel shirt as she shook her head playfully.  Her magenta lip gloss sparkled in the low light as her full lips curled into a smile.  She kept her eyes fixed on Avi as her slender glitter-tipped fingers gracefully went to work behind the metal shield on her belt buckle. Soon leather loosened, metal unzipped, and denim jeans fell to the floor, revealing the continuing curves suggested by her shapely midsection.  Her most scandalous parts were well protected beneath a generously cushioned taffy-pink diaper decorated with cream and lilac-colored butterflies and teddy bears.

"You liiike this," she sang in a sultry voice as her padded rear end swayed back and forth before Avi's eyes.  "Don't you, honey?"