Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is everyone's desperation scale (from 1-##)?

Guest w92iasd

Guest w92iasd

Wondering how everyone else measures it since everyone is different. What numbers do you use and what do their steps mean to you? Does it change when you are in public vs private?

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)

I use 1-10

1- empty

2- could pee if I tried, but don't feel it unless I'm paying attention

3- first noticeable urge, but it's still comfortable and might go away. I usually don't go at this stage unless I'm leaving home or going to bed

4- a more persistent urge, but it's not bad and I can very easily wait

5- the point where I'd think "I have to pee." Slightly uncomfortable, but can easily hold it.

6- the urge no longer ebbs and flows. Don't have to do anything special to hold, but can't ignore the feeling anymore.

7- beginning to get more uncomfortable, might change the way I stand/ sit to help ease the urge.

8- full bladder. The point where I'd think, damn, I really need to pee. I'll fidget a lot and generally make it a priority to go

9- desperate, can't sit still, kegeling, it hurts now. Definitely going to try to go. When I was bladder training last month, I'd hold it until this point.

10- can't hold it anymore, leaking

Idk why, but I often skip stages. I often go from 5 to 8. 

1- pas besoin

2- l'orge un besoin

3- Je peux le tenir

4- Je pourrais y aller mais ce n'est pas si mal

5- Je pourrais y aller

6- inconfortable 

7-je devrais faire pipi maintenant

8- très inconfortable 

9- début de petites fuites. J'arrive à reprendre le contrôle

10- les fuites deviennent plus fréquentes et plus importantes

11- ma vessie est suffisamment vide pour ne plus fuire

On 6/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, 33applepies said:

I use 1-10

1- empty

2- could pee if I tried, but don't feel it unless I'm paying attention

3- first noticeable urge, but it's still comfortable and might go away. I usually don't go at this stage unless I'm leaving home or going to bed

4- a more persistent urge, but it's not bad and I can very easily wait

5- the point where I'd think "I have to pee." Slightly uncomfortable, but can easily hold it.

6- the urge no longer ebbs and flows. Don't have to do anything special to hold, but can't ignore the feeling anymore.

7- beginning to get more uncomfortable, might change the way I stand/ sit to help ease the urge.

8- full bladder. The point where I'd think, damn, I really need to pee. I'll fidget a lot and generally make it a priority to go

9- desperate, can't sit still, kegeling, it hurts now. Definitely going to try to go. When I was bladder training last month, I'd hold it until this point.

10- can't hold it anymore, leaking

Idk why, but I often skip stages. I often go from 5 to 8. 

This describes perfectly my scale. I would add one thing that by number 8 i am holding myself with each wave of desperation.  At 9 I am squeezing myself constantly to keep my pee from coming out. 

I like a 0-20 scale, with 0 being completely empty, 10 being the point I would leave a movie to go use the bathroom out of discomfort, and 20 being the point I absolutely can't hold it anymore. It makes me compare all my experiences to a point where it's a slight pain to use the bathroom, but not so desperate I'm squirming or clenching hard. 

I also use a scale from 1 - 10, like many of you, but my timings are probably a bit different than with those who have normal or large bladders.

1- empty

2- could pee if I tried, but don't feel it and would use a bathroom only from safety reasons.

3- first noticeable urge, but it's still comfortable and don't have to use a bathroom yet. I like the feeling and usually don't go at this stage, unless I'm leaving home and expect lack of bathroom opportunities or from safety reasons.

4- a more persistent urge, but it's not bad and I can wait a bit longer. It's about 30 to 40 minutes until the first leaks will start.  If I'm driving on a highway, I would start looking for next rest stop or gas station at this point.

5- the point where I'd think "I have to pee." Slightly uncomfortable, but can still hold it and I can be a bit picky where to pee.

6- the urge is stronger, but still controllable. Don't have to do anything special to hold, but can't ignore the feeling anymore. It's the time to actively start looking for a bathroom even when I'm in the city and have to find it in about 15 minutes, if I want to keep my panties dry. I can wait a bit longer, if I'm sitting comfortably, but if I'm walking or standing, it's really not much more than 15 minutes.

7- beginning to get really uncomfortable, definitely would change the way I stand/ sit to help ease the urge and I start walking more carefully.

8- The point where it's only one thing on my mind. I really need to pee now. I'll fidget a lot and panic starts. I'm only minutes away from leaking and would start leaking at first wrong move.

9- Can't sit still, start to walk funny and first leaks appear, no matter what I do. 

10- I can't hold it anymore, leaking hard, more and more frequently. Wet patch became visible on my pants or pee starts running down my legs, if I'm wearing a skirt and standing. From now on, I'm leaking constantly. When walking, I soon start making a wet trail or a puddle if I stand still.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 11:09 PM, Juliered said:

9- début de petites fuites. J'arrive à reprendre le contrôle

10- les fuites deviennent plus fréquentes et plus importantes

11- ma vessie est suffisamment vide pour ne plus fuire

Does this mean that you wet yourself gradually, in growing spurts, but not letting out a full stream, until you don't feel the need anymore? You pronanly enjoy those repeated spurts.

Do you think that this would even go unnoticed in public if you wear a skirt?

Guest Amaya

1. I don’t have to go

2. I have to go a little but not worth taking the time for yet. Still functional. 

3. I’m noticing but I can still survive for a moment no worries.

4. Now, I really notice and would prefer to go but I can still hold for another half-hour if need be.

5. I would really like to go. I’m very uncomfortable.

6. This is now where I begin fidgeting and my need is beginning to get a tad more urgent.

7. I am really uncomfortable and now my fine is running out to where I either find a bathroom or blow. At this point, I’m on borrowed time and step 10 will come very quick if I don’t hurry and go.

8. My bladder really hurts and with one wrong move I’ll blow.

9. I’m starting to leak.

10. I explode. This is no longer a choice but physically I cannot hold anymore and pee myself.

Guest Amaya
16 hours ago, silvermoon said:

1. Bladder fine.

2. Have to pee, but I can hold.

3. Can still hold, but I should probably go.

4. Holding but squirming.

5. Urinating.

Not always useful, though. I'll frequently go straight from 1 to 4 or 5 with little to no warning.

I get that. Same