Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Jessica's bladder

this is a story i had commissioned some time ago 

part 1 a secret revealed

It was an ordinary sunny morning in April, and Jessica's day began the same way any 18-year-old girl’s would. The high school senior was awoken by her alarm at 7:15 AM, just like everyone. She hopped in the shower and then toweled herself off in the mirror, just like everyone. When she went back to her room to get dressed for the day, she too was behaving just like everyone else in her class. But all that changed when she walked over to her underwear drawer in her dresser, and instead of pulling out a pair of panties to wear for the day, she instead plucked a pair of diaper underwear - a purple pair with a flowery pattern on the front.

Jessica’s senior year had been marred with incontinence issues that had followed her wherever she went. On more than one occasion, she had been forced to leave class early, as she had inadvertently wet herself and had needed to get away from the other students as quickly as possible - lest any of them notice that her jeans had been stained. In order to get around this, she had discovered that the simplest solution was to wear adult diapers like Depends, A.) because wearing anything heavier than that would’ve given her away, and B.) because they were absorbent enough that they could sustain her in case she had an accident. Plus, they more or less looked like regular underwear if you squinted hard enough.

Still, as practical as it was to wear them, that she had to do this at all was a source of great shame for Jessica, who feared what would happen if her peers found out that she was wearing diapers to school. That was just the sort of revelation that could follow her all the way to college and beyond; it had the potential to be an anecdote that just never went away, especially if she had to continue wearing diapers for the foreseeable future. Above all else, she needed to make sure that nobody ever found out about this, and with any luck, she’d be able to finish out her senior year with nary a soul suspecting that she was wearing something for infants and old people.

Jessica looked at herself in the mirror, at her body that had filled out splendidly over the years. Smiling, she stepped into the diaper underwear and pulled them up to her crotch, where they quickly obscured her short bush of pubic hair. For all the pitfalls that came with wearing a pair like this, she had to admit that she looked pretty hot in them. And plus, she loved that they made her feel secure and comfortable and protected. But more than that, the diaper underwear had had the unintended effect of making her feel - whenever she wore them - incredibly horny all day long, as the padding on them pressed tightly against her pussy each time she twitched her leg muscles. The diapers solved the issue of her potentially wetting herself in class, but they had opened up a new issue, which was that she now routinely needed to leave class to masturbate. On numerous occasions, she had feigned a sickness so that she could leave early, shuffled off to the bathroom, and locked the door behind her so that she could frantically finger herself without anyone seeing or hearing her.

Even now, in the comfort of her room, Jessica could feel herself getting a little wet as she took in her beautiful body in the mirror. She gazed from her toned stomach to her C-cup breasts and up to her cute, adorable blonde hair, all the while wishing that she had enough breathing room to touch herself before getting on the bus. Alas, she had very little time to spare, and so she resigned herself to getting dressed and prepared for the day, first by putting on a white bra and then by hauling a green t-shirt over her bosoms. She walked over to her closet and opened the door, expecting to see a pair of blue jeans on the floor that she could wear for the rest of the day. But when she opened it, she was mortified to see that all her jeans were dirty, and that the only bottoms she had that left was her skirts.

A wave of panic surged through Jessica, who realized that her only option as much as she hated to admit it, was to wear the skirt and bank on the likelihood that she could go a whole day without anyone learning what she was wearing underneath. She reluctantly put on the skirt, which she then fastened around her waist.

After that, Jessica grabbed her backpack and headed to the school bus, which she hopped on and sat down in the very back - that way there would be no one behind her to check out her ass when she was leaving. When the bus took off, she enjoyed the rumbling of the vehicle and the vibrations that it was sending throughout her body, both of which were making her crotch tingle with excitement; perhaps, as a reward for enduring a whole day in a skirt, she would at least treat herself to another solo bathroom session before this day was done…

When the bus arrived at school, Jessica casually hopped down the steps and onto the pavement below. She was already considering where she should sit in first period math today when suddenly, from out of nowhere, a huge gust of wind came straight at her and blew her skirt up to her navel - totally exposing her diaper underwear.

Jessica urgently clasped onto the fringes of her skirt and tugged it down; as she did so, she noticed that all of the other girls that had come to school in a skirt were doing the same thing, and she caught glimpses of at least four other girls’ underwear. When the wind died down, she wheeled around to see if anyone had noticed her unmentionables - and with any luck, everyone else would’ve been too busy protecting themselves from the wind to notice what she was wearing. But unfortunately… that was not the case, because when Jessica turned to her right, she saw that Alice was standing right behind her and now had a mischievous, diabolical look on her face.

Well well well,” Alice said deliciously. “Look who’s wearing Pampers…”

Alice was like Jessica in that they were both 18-year-old seniors, but that was about where their similarities ended. She was 5-foot-1 with glorious D-cup breasts, matty brown hair and luscious lips. She was suave and popular, hot and attractive; she was the kind of girl who was always dating someone, and who always seemed to be dating multiple people at the same time. Jessica simply wasn’t in her social stratosphere, which put Alice among the worst possible people who could’ve discovered her secret.

I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jessica said, her voice trailing off unconvincingly.

Don’t play dumb,” Alice said. She was smaller than Jessica, but she was somehow able to leer over her as they spoke. “I know what I saw. I wonder how many likes I’d get if I told the world about the girl in class who doesn’t wear panties…”

Please, don’t,” Jessica said, her face as white as a ghost. “I’ll never live it down. Please, I’ll do anything!”

Hmm, I don’t know…” Alice said teasingly. “I’ll have to think about it. I mean, I really could get a ton of likes by tattling about your underwear preferences, so I’ll have to think about it.”

I said I’ll do anything,” Jessica repeated frantically. “Please, I mean it. You tell me what I can do, and I’ll do it. If you must know, I have incontinence issues. I can’t control my bladder, and… and-”

Jessica stopped. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she imagined how terribly this could all play out. She couldn’t help but envision a scenario where Alice followed through on her threat and more or less destroyed her social life for the remainder of time. Alice, though, didn’t seem to have a malicious expression on her face, the more Jessica looked at her. It was more like Alice was curious.

Look, I understand,” Alice said, and for some reason Jessica felt empathy from her voice. “I think this could be a beneficial moment for both of us.”

I don’t follow.”

Here’s the deal, Jess. Tomorrow, I want you to come to school in a skirt. But, I don’t want you to wear anything underneath. No undies, no diapers, nothing. I want your coochie and butt to be a gust of wind away from being exposed at all times. If you do that, you have my word that I’ll never tell a soul about your pee-pee problems. Deal?”

Deal,” Jessica said with uncertainty. She had no idea what the point of all this was, other than perhaps for Alice to torture her, but she didn’t exactly have a lot of leverage right now. If there was any chance that she could get Alice to back off, she had to take it.

The school bell chimed over the loudspeaker, beckoning everyone to get inside for the first period. As the throng of students began funneling indoors, Alice patted Jessica on the shoulder and grinned sweetly at her, the smell of her perfume now wafting towards her. She then took off, leaving Jessica alone and befuddled by the school bus, where she couldn’t help but rue the fact that Alice, of all people, had been the one to learn her secret.

chapter 2 a day without diapers

The next day, Jessica got up at 7:15 AM again. She showered, toweled off and walked back to her room, just as she did every other day. But this wasn’t like any other day, because today she was going to have to go to school without any underwear at all. This was a nightmare, and Jessica had spent almost the entirety of the previous day dreading this eventuality. Her only respite had been, in a fit of sexual vengeance, when she had masturbated that evening to Alice in her bed. She hadn’t intended to do it to her, but for some reason, she couldn’t get over how good her body had felt when Alice touched her on the shoulder.

As much as she hated to admit it, she found Alice incredibly attractive. But that still didn’t change the fact that Alice was a problem right now, and that the quickest way to alleviate this problem was to do what Alice wanted and hope she’d move on to torture somebody else in the near future.

Sighing in exasperation, Jessica threw on a purple t-shirt and, with further resignation, attached a plaid skirt to her midsection as before. With urgency, she looked in the mirror at the front and back of her skirt to see how much it could be lifted before she was exposed. It wasn’t much. Still, this was what she had to work with, so she slipped on her flip-flops, tethered her knapsack to her back, and took off.

When she got to the bus stop a few minutes later, Jessica made extra sure to have her hands to her sides, so that it’d be that much harder for her skirt to come flying up again - and given that it was still windy outside, it was something to be concerned about. Fortunately, she already had a routine down that she didn’t need to deviate from. She got on the bus last, as usual, and then went and sat down at the very back, where there were fewer chances of stray eyes looking at her. So far, everything was going according to plan.

What Jessica hadn’t accounted for, though, was how good the vibrations of the bus would feel as soon as the engine started back up again. Sure, this friction had always felt good when she had a diaper on, but without it, her pussy was basically right on top of the shaking seat cover, with only the flimsy fabric of her skirt separating her from the hard leather surface. It was like sitting on a washing machine, and she felt the need to cross her legs in an attempt to suppress the feeling she was having from it - one she was increasingly afraid could manifest out of her.

By the time the bus arrived at the school parking lot, Jessica was far more turned on than she had any interest in being. And her situation only got worse when she descended the bus stairs, when she was immediately met with that familiar gust of wind that had caused her so much trouble the day before. She was ready this time around, clasping the edges of her skirt with her fingers and preventing it from flying up against her will. Unfortunately she still felt the cool breeze stimulate her already aching pussy, which only served to make her even more horny. Her nipples were as hard as concrete and she could already feel something brewing between her legs, something that was going to need attention before the day was done.

She was already preparing to march into school and spend as little time outside as possible when she felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned around to see who it was and was not surprised to see Alice again, whose perfume was strong enough that it had given her away even before Jessica saw her.

Hey Jess,” Alice said sweetly. “Did you, uh, follow through on our agreement?”

Yes, yes I did,” Jessica said, her hands still tethered to the side of her skirt for protection.

Excellent! That’s really brave of you, and after thinking about it last night, I decided I wanted to help you out. So here, take this,” Alice said, and she then produced a bottle of water and a pill from her backpack.

What-what is that?” Jessica asked nervously.

It’s a urine suppressor,” Alice said. “I want you to take this. Trust me, it’ll make this easier for you.”

She handed the pill and the bottle to Jessica, who received both of them with trepidation. Jessica had specifically gone out of her way to avoid drinking anything this morning, so as to lessen her chances of having an accident. In other words, drinking a bunch of water wasn’t exactly what she had in mind. Still, she was afraid to say no to Alice, who had a ton of leverage at the moment, and so she followed her advice and swallowed the pill and drank the water. When she was done, Alice smiled at her.

Cool, all right then, I’ll see you at lunch if not then in social studies,” she told her, referring to the fourth period class after lunch that they shared.

Sure, okay,” Jessica said unsure of what Alice was planning

As Jessica walked away Alice smirked and chuckled to herself  "hehehe urine suppressor more like a diuretic with her incontinence issues i wonder how it will affect her .

chapter 3 lunchtime exposure

the rest of Jessica’s day at first, went by without any problems at all. Through three periods, Jessica’s bladder had held strong, so much so that during the short break between her second and third period she even opted to not go to the bathroom - something that she had planned to do but no longer felt necessary. The pill that Alice had given her, as far as she could tell, really was suppressing her need to pee, and for that she was grateful, even if she was having trouble understanding any of her actions.

At lunch time, however Jessica started to feel the need to go to the bathroom however she figured she could wait until after she ate her lunch. being thirsty from her lack of fluids she drank a big bottle of water figuring that the urine suppressor she had taken and going to the bathroom before class would be enough to prevent an accident

upon finishing her lunch she left the cafeteria and headed to a nearby toilet only to run into Alice on the way

"hi Jessica" she greeted her enthusiastically 

"hello Alice" Jessica replied nervously being concerned in case Alice was planning anything  

"come with me i want to have a private chat with you  " Alice told her 

reluctantly Jessica followed her to a area where no one was around or in ear-shot once certain they were in private Alice looked at Jessica and smiled

"so how's your day without your diapers going?" Alice asked

"good so far i think that urine suppressor you gave me is really helping " Jessica replied

suddenly the wind picked up and Jessica's skirt threatened to fly up exposing her lack of underwear letting out a panicked squeak she quickly held it down Alice however seeing as no one was around decided to let her skirt fly up exposing her white lacy panties with a cute red bow on the front.

"you know Jess now that i think about it how do i know for sure if you actually did follow through on our agreement "   

"but.. i told you i did "

"and im supposed to just take your word for it since there's no one around let your skirt fly up then

reluctantly Jessica let go of her skirt and the wind took the opportunity to lift it exposing her lack of panties 

"my my Jessica you really did follow through cute pussy by the way"  Alice said teasingly

Jessica turned beet red and quickly held her skirt down "can i go now please i need to go to the toilet before class."

"fine you can go"

Jessica turned to leave letting go of her skirt in her haste and the wind blew it up again exposing her ass to Alice

"Cute butt Jess" Alice called after her as Jessica ran off blushing madly.

chapter 4 a full bladder emergency

still blushing at what just happened Jessica hurried to the nearest bathroom. The talk with Alice having eaten up enough of  lunch time period  that she would have to quickly relieve her bladder and head to class. unfortunately for Jessica when she got to the bathroom there was an out of order sign "are you kidding me"  she said with an exasperated sigh and raced to the building where her classroom was as there was a toilet there. unfortunately just as she entered the bell for the start of class rang not wanting to be late Jessica begrudgingly entered class with her bladder filled to the point of feeling very uncomfortable . 

Class began, and Jessica did her best to act normally and get through this. the teacher miss Orin was unfortunately a rather strict woman who chastised students if they ever asked to go to the bathroom, given that they could have done so during lunchtime and so would only let them go after 30 minutes into class

"just 30 minutes and i can go to the bathroom i can handle that right " Jessica thought to herself 

unfortunately for Jessica the full effect of the diuretic Alice gave her kicked in.

Just 10 minutes in she suddenly felt as though an invisible hand was grabbing her bladder, squeezing it, and trying to wring as much out of it as it could. Jessica gasped and buckled over, as she pinched her legs together in an attempt to hold back what was suddenly stirring from within her.

she tried to hold it, clamping her legs together as best as she could while the teacher droned on and on about a subject. But it was getting increasingly difficult. She couldn’t figure out why, but something was weakening her bladder, and it was making it almost impossible for her to stave off peeing.

Jessica felt like she was nearing the end of her rope she had hunched over in a fetal position, pressing her knees into her belly as she did everything she could to keep the piss inside her. But it was begging to come out. Jessica gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as she desperately tried to summon a hidden strength that would keep her loins in line, but the dam was beginning to burst. She grimaced in horror as she felt a tiny drop of piss escape her slit and descend onto the carpet below.

She wanted to cry. This was torturous, and she no longer had the strength to even ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom, so she resigned herself to stay hunched over, knowing that it was only a matter of seconds before she lost all control. Her legs were shaking and her toes curled as she held as best as she could, as she accepted with horror that she was maybe seconds away from losing all control and pissing right there in the classroom.

Miss Orin, Jessica’s not feeling good,” Jessica then heard Alice say from a couple rows away. “Can I take her to the nurse’s office?”

Huh? Sure, that’s fine. But make it quick,” the teacher replied.

Jessica, whose whole body had started to go numb, looked up as Alice offered her her hand. With what little bodily control she had left, Jessica took her hand and allowed Alice to lead her to the door, with everyone in class suddenly watching them. When Alice opened the door, Jessica hurriedly hopped through it, as she wasn’t certain she could hold it another second.

By the time Alice closed the door behind them, Jessica had already assessed the hallway and was grateful to find that there was no one else in the vicinity. It was a blessing, because even though the bathroom was just a few yards away on the other end of the hall, Jessica had simply reached the limit of her holding abilities. It was going to come out of her whether she wanted it to or not.

And so, just seconds after the door shut behind them, Jessica slid her back against the wall, spread her legs, and peed herself - the piss thundering out of her like water from a garden hose. Alice watched with an impressed look on her face as Jessica expelled burst after burst of golden liquid, producing so much of it that when she was finally done, she had left a massive, steaming yellow puddle on the floor that threatened to expand all the way to the lockers a short way down the hall.

Jessica grunted and caught her breath, feeling equal parts relieved and mortified as she watched her pee puddle trickle away from them.

That was amazing,” Alice said in a whisper. “Come on, let’s take you to the bathroom.”

Alice helped lift her up, which was necessary because Jessica was suddenly extremely tired. It was only after pissing herself that she realized how much energy it had taken to hold it all inside of her. With Alice lifting her by the shoulder, Jessica was ushered inside the empty bathroom, which Alice swiftly locked behind them. As soon as she shuffled inside, Jessica collapsed to her knees, holding herself up only by her hands.

Jess, that was unbelievable,” Alice said happily. “I’m so glad that diuretic did the trick.”

D-diuretic!” Jessica repeated loudly, her voice echoing throughout the empty stalls. “That’s what that pill was? But… but you said it would help me!”

And it did,” Alice said soothingly. “Don’t you feel much better now? I know I do.”

Jessica was formulating what to say next when she looked up and saw something that she never would’ve expected in a hundred years: Alice, who was standing right in front of her in the middle of the bathroom, was slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

chapter 5 fun time

W-what are you doing?” Jessica asked, her face going even redder.

What does it look like? I’m getting naked, Jess,” Alice said simply. She then removed her shirt and tossed it in the sink, revealing her black Calvin Klein sports bra. She then hauled her bra over her head and fully exposed her glorious, luscious breasts

Jessica immediately felt wetness form from her already moist nether region as she took in her chest - the same that she had jerked off to just the night earlier.

Why are you doing this?” she asked her. She knew the answer already, but she wanted to hear it straight from Alice’s mouth.

Oh, this is just my way of repaying you,” Alice said as she began unfastening her skirt. “It’s always been my biggest fantasy to see a schoolgirl with incontinence piss herself on school grounds. And you… you made that a reality for me. Watching you go wee-wee all over the tiles got me so turned on. It’s only right that I return the service.”

Jessica watched with bated breath as Alice dropped her skirt to her feet and kicked it to the sink. She was now left standing in only her white, lacy panties -  Jessica noticed a large, damp patch right where her pussy was.

Do you see what you do to me? I can’t help myself,” Alice said as she dragged her panties to her knees and presented her dripping, glistening pussy in full.

Why me?” was Jessica asked as she struggled to sit up straight.

Because I know you want this too,” Alice said simply, “and don’t you dare deny it.”

Before Jessica could utter another syllable, Alice advanced on her and kissed her deeply, sliding her tongue against hers as their lips pressed together. Whatever objections Jessica had vanished in that instant, as the sensation of their kiss surged through every fiber of her skin - making every inch of her feel excited and alive. Within seconds, the two of them were trading saliva, their hands reaching for each other’s asses as they gripped for whatever flesh was in front of them.

Jessica bent down and sucked on Alice’s nipples, feeling her hard, frigid teats against her slippery tongue. Alice moaned in appreciation as she moved her fingers towards Jessica’s pussy - her gentle digits exploring her clit and mound. Jessica then did the same, slowly inserting her fingers into her classmate’s tight, narrow, aching pussy. No sooner did Jessica do this that Alice pushed her back against the floor and crawled on top of her. Grinning mischievously, she then turned around so that her ass was right in front of her face.

Now the real fun begins,” Alice said as she bent down towards her classmate’s crotch.

She rested her chest against Jessica’s belly as she positioned her face over her pussy, which was far more open than her own.

She then extended her tongue and began licking the top of her pussy sending shock-waves of pleasure through Jessica’s entire body, particularly when it grazed against her clit. Not to be outdone, the blonde girl grabbed hold of Alice’s ass cheeks and parted them, giving herself just enough room to glide her own tongue inside the other girl’s sopping wet pussy.

Both girls moaned and convulsed as they went faster against each other, their tongues reaching deeper and deeper into the other’s cunt. Jessica was in heaven; the lower half of her body was being devoured, while her top half was being overpowered by Alice’s intoxicating musk. Jessica loved that she could breathe in the scents of her ass and pussy at the same time, both of which grazed against her face as she delivered lick after lick to her sex-fueled frenemy’s coochie.

Before long, she was feeling a whole new type of desperation, as she tried her best to keep her carnal desires within her. But she couldn’t help it. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, she had been lusting after Alice this entire time, and the sensation of her mouth against her genitals was simply too much for her to withstand. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck prick up and goosebumps form on her skin. She plunged her head as deep into Alice’s rear as she could and moaned into her ass, gaping and straining herself as she twitched from Alice’s nurturing touch.

The two girls grunted in unison, their bodies bucking against each other glistening with sweat The whole bathroom smelled of sex, and their moans echoed loudly throughout it, putting them at risk of discovery if another student merely walked by the bathroom at that moment. But they didn’t care. All that was on their minds, all that mattered right now, was for both of them to cum as quickly and powerfully as possible, and at this point, there was little they could do to prevent it from happening.

Jessica screamed as she felt the pressure mount, as the wetness began to spurt out of her and coat Alice’s sensual face with her juices. Jessica closed her eyes as she felt that familiar rush of her fluids rushing out of her, only this time it wasn’t pee. With one last mighty shriek, her entire body flailed and a giant wave of wetness shot out of her pussy and onto the face of Alice who moaned as Jessica’s musky liquids drenched her face. Alice then came too, with her cum not so much squirting out of her as much as it oozed out. Jessica watched with glee as a trickle of her wetness fizzed out of her pussy and slowly, gradually, splattered onto Jessica’s tongue, who eagerly slurped up every droplet of her delicious nectar.

Their orgasms lasted only a few seconds, but it was as profound a bliss as either of them had ever experienced. And when it was over, the two of them collapsed on top of one another        puddles of juices around them. Jessica pushed Alice’s ass off of her and crawled up to her face, where the two girls began kissing once again.

See, what did I tell you?” Alice said, grinning at her in between kisses.

I could get used to that,” Jessica said quietly.

epilogue

Jessica and Alice never did make it to the nurse’s office. They toweled up the bathroom and fled the premises as quickly as they could.

Neither of them attempted to clean up the pee puddle that Jessica had left in the hallway, out of fear that doing so could only incriminate them. And it turned out to be a wise decision, because while the other students were shocked and horrified to discover the puddle that someone had left in front of them, none of them suspected that Jessica had anything to do with it. It was more likely, they assumed, that one of the school bullies had urinated in front of Miss Orin’s room as some sort of message to her.

The two young women spent the rest of the day together, lying in bed and fully discovering each other’s bodies. Jessica was amazed at how quickly the animosity she had felt towards Alice had vanished;

Their romance was a torrid one, but it was brief. For several months, Jessica and Alice would sneak away in between classes and fuck each other as hard and as passionately as they could.  Eventually, however, Alice moved on to someone else. Alice was a popular girl, after all, and one who could have had anyone in that school if she so desired it. And after a series of weeks, she discovered a new girl who she could (presumably) torture into pissing themselves in front of her.

Jessica expected as much, and was mostly relieved that her diaper-wearing was going to remain a secret for the future. Still, she couldn’t help but feel a tad remorseful that her affair with Alice couldn’t have lasted a bit longer, and every now and then, when she was in bed at night, her hands would find her privates as she recounted what she knew would always be the hottest moment of her life. One other thing was for sure too: everytime she put on a pair of diaper underwear, everytime she slid it up to her waist, she thought of Alice - the girl who had made her piss herself on school grounds.

And everytime she had those thoughts, all she could wonder was when she’d be able to do it again.

the end....

hope you all enjoyed this story :)