Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why does standing with your legs all open make desperation so much worse

I am talking about when you spread your legs wide open. It feels that suddenly you have no control even though your legs are not your splitcher muscles. Yet when its closer together or even crossed it makes holding easier. I try to do this sometimes to simulate long line desperation leaks and I find legs wide open to be one of the worse like I have no control and leak a bit

Guest w92iasd

I don't know about the anatomy side of this but some of its gotta be psychological. I mean, holding the crotch with our hand or arms does basically nothing but we always do it and for me at least, feels a bit more manageable. In the same way, opening your legs would feel like removing blockage

15 hours ago, Ninji said:

It's because your pelvic floor is a mesh of volentary and involentary muscle,  and when your legs are open fewer muscles have to do more work to keep your peehole shut. 

They can't always respirate clenched either,  so they can give way before full capacity.

Thanks! wWhats an involuntary muscle? So bascially when you stretch your legs open some muscles stop working and osme of those hold in your pee? I always thought the only muscles were your splinchers that hold it 

On 6/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Angusburger said:

Thanks! wWhats an involuntary muscle? So bascially when you stretch your legs open some muscles stop working and osme of those hold in your pee? I always thought the only muscles were your splinchers that hold it 

An involentary muscle is one not controlled by the pariphreal nervous system.  

The pariphreal nervous system bridges your brain and skeletal muscles, there are more nerve networks that have their own connections and reflexes. 

Some of your urinary spinchter is controlled by the sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous helps unconciously regulate many organs,  and will try to open your urinary sphincter when your bladder is full. 

You can mechanically obstruct pee but I wouldn't.  Kidney's are worth more than pants.