Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Accidentally wet when trying not to?

Guest wetguyy10

Guest wetguyy10

Has anyone ever wet or almost wet under bad circumstances while trying to either make it or wait until you could wet?

Example.  Like if you were at an amusement park with friends with no intention of wetting but couldn't make it back to the restrooms? 

Or if you were holding at work but started leaking before you got off or could get home(not necessarily getting caught).

My closest experience is probably holding while grocery shopping and starting to leak as I struggle to get all the groceries away.  Or even as I'm still unlocking the door.

Reply or message me with yours if you have any(:

There was once I time remember when I was at university, where I had been drinking with friends before going on a night out. We were pretty tipsy and as we were leaving our accommodation, I realised I needed to pee. We made our way to the bus that took us to the club and by the time we were at the stand, I was probably at about 7. I wasn't wearing a dress either, so it wasn't like I could be discreet and pee through my panties into a bush or anything like that.

By the time we were on the bus, I was shaking and squirming around like crazy - I had wet myself many times before, as my bladder is sensitive and it really doesn't take much (I still wet the bed until I was 14 and a light tickle was enough for me to dampen my knickers). My friends noticed, but since there was a cute guy I had been crushing on with us, I played it off. 

We weren't far from the club, when I realised I probably wasn't going to make it. Lancastrian hills (I went to uni in the North West of England) were nothing to joke about and as we jolted and jeered around I felt the first spurt escape. Now, I'd had plenty of near misses before and it wasn't a rare occasion that I found myself with a patch of pee in my panties, but I was worried. I checked my jeans, but I couldn't see anything, despite being aware that my cotton panties were moist and rubbing against my privates. 

I leaned in to tell my friend, when another bump in the road caused a big leak. I yelped, and felt a warm rush fill my knickers. This time, I was sure I had made a mark. As expected, a spot the size of an 'OK' hand gesture had formed right near my butt. I knew it was a matter of time and cursed myself for being so drunk and careless. 

I managed to stem the flow, but it wasn't plain sailing from there. As we made our way off the bus, I could feel my bladder bulging & knew that if I didn't find a bathroom soon, it would all be over and I would be embarrassed in front of everyone. It didn't help that it was turning me on. Tens of wettings done in the privacy of my uni room had come back to haunt me and I felt my cheeks burn as another spurt moistened my panties and fell down my ass and into my Vans. 

By the time we reached the venue, I had the end in sight and before I knew it we were nearing the front of the queue. My friends clearly knew what was happening (they had seen me wet myself countless times from jokes, wet beds after too much wine and coughing when I was poorly. Just as we made it inside, with my friends holding my hands and the path to redemption laid in front of me, disaster struck. A rogue pool of liquid (most likely cheap alcohol) waited in the darkness and as I ran over it, leaking with each passing step, my legs did a motion I can only call the 'half splits'. My friends let go of my hands and as my legs buckled, I felt that all too familiar release. I knew that if we weren't in the dark, it would have been obvious - but luckily the lights were low and my dignity was spared. I rushed to the toilet to check the damage, leaving my unbeknownst friends outside and keeping my eyes firmly fixed on the ground.

As a shot into an open cubicle, I saw it - a huge stain that spread across my thighs. As I examined the damage, I nearly forgot why I was n there in the first place & felt my pants grow warmer again. I yanked down my jeans, leaving my cotton panties firmly around my waist and peed full force into the bowl. I was now seriously turned on and resisted the urge to rub myself through my knickers as I used toilet paper to do my best at mopping up my sodden bum. 

After returning to my friends, I confessed that I had 'leaked' a little, but dared not tell them the extent of my situation. With a strong sense of what I can only describe as embarrassment and horniness, I joined the rest of our group and danced the night away with my own little secret. 

I have plenty of other stories from university if people are interested, but this one is the first that came to mind

:embarrassed4:

I was waiting in line to check out at Dollar General.  I didn't need to pee when I walked in, but at some point in the store I realized that I had to pee.  Not a big deal I thought and continued shopping.  I had gotten in line to checkout at the only open register. 

Suddenly I became really desperate and felt myself leak a little.  A few moments later another leak.  By the time it was my turn at the register I was leaking uncontrollably. 

Because I don't wear underwear, there was a noticeable wet spot on my shorts.  I tried to pull my shirt over over the wet spot to hide the fact that I was peeing my pants.  

Just as I was handing the cashier guy my money it went from a little pee leaking from my cock to a long steady squirt and then another.  I looked down to find a small puddle next to my shoe.  It kept coming out as he counted out the change.  Going straight from my pee hole to the floor. 

After he handed me my change, I rushed out the door as fast as I could still peeing. 

As quickly as my need to pee appeared, disappeared.  By the time I reached my car I'd stopped peeing and the need was gone. 

I of course became quite aroused from what had just happened and immediately had to masturbate when I got home.

Guest wetguyy10
11 hours ago, slycat said:

One time I made a few stops on the way home from work.  They ended up taking a little longer than I thought they would.  When I got home and started to walk towards the door, I had a tiny leak.  I hadn't intended for that to happen as I was still wearing my work clothes.

Hope you didn't ruin them!

Guest wetguyy10
On 6/1/2020 at 12:14 PM, rosie97 said:

There was once I time remember when I was at university, where I had been drinking with friends before going on a night out. We were pretty tipsy and as we were leaving our accommodation, I realised I needed to pee. We made our way to the bus that took us to the club and by the time we were at the stand, I was probably at about 7. I wasn't wearing a dress either, so it wasn't like I could be discreet and pee through my panties into a bush or anything like that.

By the time we were on the bus, I was shaking and squirming around like crazy - I had wet myself many times before, as my bladder is sensitive and it really doesn't take much (I still wet the bed until I was 14 and a light tickle was enough for me to dampen my knickers). My friends noticed, but since there was a cute guy I had been crushing on with us, I played it off. 

We weren't far from the club, when I realised I probably wasn't going to make it. Lancastrian hills (I went to uni in the North West of England) were nothing to joke about and as we jolted and jeered around I felt the first spurt escape. Now, I'd had plenty of near misses before and it wasn't a rare occasion that I found myself with a patch of pee in my panties, but I was worried. I checked my jeans, but I couldn't see anything, despite being aware that my cotton panties were moist and rubbing against my privates. 

I leaned in to tell my friend, when another bump in the road caused a big leak. I yelped, and felt a warm rush fill my knickers. This time, I was sure I had made a mark. As expected, a spot the size of an 'OK' hand gesture had formed right near my butt. I knew it was a matter of time and cursed myself for being so drunk and careless. 

I managed to stem the flow, but it wasn't plain sailing from there. As we made our way off the bus, I could feel my bladder bulging & knew that if I didn't find a bathroom soon, it would all be over and I would be embarrassed in front of everyone. It didn't help that it was turning me on. Tens of wettings done in the privacy of my uni room had come back to haunt me and I felt my cheeks burn as another spurt moistened my panties and fell down my ass and into my Vans. 

By the time we reached the venue, I had the end in sight and before I knew it we were nearing the front of the queue. My friends clearly knew what was happening (they had seen me wet myself countless times from jokes, wet beds after too much wine and coughing when I was poorly. Just as we made it inside, with my friends holding my hands and the path to redemption laid in front of me, disaster struck. A rogue pool of liquid (most likely cheap alcohol) waited in the darkness and as I ran over it, leaking with each passing step, my legs did a motion I can only call the 'half splits'. My friends let go of my hands and as my legs buckled, I felt that all too familiar release. I knew that if we weren't in the dark, it would have been obvious - but luckily the lights were low and my dignity was spared. I rushed to the toilet to check the damage, leaving my unbeknownst friends outside and keeping my eyes firmly fixed on the ground.

As a shot into an open cubicle, I saw it - a huge stain that spread across my thighs. As I examined the damage, I nearly forgot why I was n there in the first place & felt my pants grow warmer again. I yanked down my jeans, leaving my cotton panties firmly around my waist and peed full force into the bowl. I was now seriously turned on and resisted the urge to rub myself through my knickers as I used toilet paper to do my best at mopping up my sodden bum. 

After returning to my friends, I confessed that I had 'leaked' a little, but dared not tell them the extent of my situation. With a strong sense of what I can only describe as embarrassment and horniness, I joined the rest of our group and danced the night away with my own little secret. 

I have plenty of other stories from university if people are interested, but this one is the first that came to mind

:embarrassed4:

Lovely(: I'm sure we would all love your other stories as well!

• 3 weeks later...

It happened to many times to remember all, especially because I often hold it, but don't intend to wet myself and just miscalculate the time or something unexpected happened and I can't reach the bathroom as planned. The last accident like that happened just a week ago when I went to the city by bus and the ride took much longer than expected. I didn't wet myself on a bus, but didn't reach a public bathroom either before a large leak went in my pants. I had to abandon drink with my friends and ride back home was not fun with a big wet patch on my pants. I was wearing tight red pants and wetness was very visible. I was holding a purse in front of me to hide wet crotch as much as possible, but some wetness on my thighs was still visible. And anyone looking at me from behind, saw what I done without any effort.

So, this happened two days ago.

I was on my way home from the store (I use the bus). I had gotten the urge to go halfway home and by the time I got off the bus it was slowly approaching desperation. As I was walking home, I was clenching my buttcheeks together, as my hands were full and it'd be embarrassing for the kids playing in the area on my way home to see me holding my hand under my pink pleated skirt anyway.

Well, I almost made it. I was walking up to the fence gate when I saw what looked like a dead mouse next to the fence. I stepped closer to get a better look and it moved its head (it was actually an injured bat). I jumped back with a yelp, my knees shaking, and realized I was wetting my cyan striped panties. I tried to stop but my bladder wouldn't listen, so I just closed my eyes and let it all out.

Most memorable was in highschool math class.  I had discovered desperation, wetting, and diapers a few years earlier and partook whenever I had the house to myself.  I tried a hold the previous day so my bladder was still a little worn out.  About half way through class I suddenly had to go but couldn't leave since we were taking a test.  At the time it didn't seem like a big deal but a few minutes later I felt a leak and pee dribbling down to my butt.  I was able to stop it after a few seconds and made it to the bathroom after class but definitely had a wetspot on the back of my pants.  Fortunately it was dry enough by the end of class so it wasn't super obvious.

Guest wetguyy10
8 hours ago, silvermoon said:

So, this happened two days ago.

I was on my way home from the store (I use the bus). I had gotten the urge to go halfway home and by the time I got off the bus it was slowly approaching desperation. As I was walking home, I was clenching my buttcheeks together, as my hands were full and it'd be embarrassing for the kids playing in the area on my way home to see me holding my hand under my pink pleated skirt anyway.

Well, I almost made it. I was walking up to the fence gate when I saw what looked like a dead mouse next to the fence. I stepped closer to get a better look and it moved its head (it was actually an injured bat). I jumped back with a yelp, my knees shaking, and realized I was wetting my cyan striped panties. I tried to stop but my bladder wouldn't listen, so I just closed my eyes and let it all out.

Sounds embarrassing.  Hope all is well

Guest wetguyy10
On 6/23/2020 at 7:41 AM, hp2001123 said:

Most memorable was in highschool math class.  I had discovered desperation, wetting, and diapers a few years earlier and partook whenever I had the house to myself.  I tried a hold the previous day so my bladder was still a little worn out.  About half way through class I suddenly had to go but couldn't leave since we were taking a test.  At the time it didn't seem like a big deal but a few minutes later I felt a leak and pee dribbling down to my butt.  I was able to stop it after a few seconds and made it to the bathroom after class but definitely had a wetspot on the back of my pants.  Fortunately it was dry enough by the end of class so it wasn't super obvious.

I've got a similar story like that one.  But I was more of too shy to ask to use the bathroom during test

On 6/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, rosie97 said:

Great story, would certainly love to read more from you! I paricularly love that you left your panties on when you had finally reached the toilet to pee, and that you then danced through the night with peed-in panties under your jeans....

i was about  8 and i really needed to pee i was sitting in the back seat of my aunts car holding myself crying. my aunt didnt want to pull over she just said hold your water like a grown up and wait until we get home.  my bladder was sore it felt like i was going to pee, she said told me she dont care that i was crying, if you pee yourself its ur fault. i felt my bladder contract really hard and i peed a little, i told her its coming out. she said thats your problem, i started leaking a lot, i couldnt stop it, then my bladdder contracted again and i couldnt hold it and  i started wetting myself. i litteraly soaked myself. 

“Peeing without meaning too.” Is pretty much a description of my entire High School career. I had issues with ignoring my bladder whenever I saw fit, and it created a whole lot of stories. Here’s a fun one that comes to mind

I was at a sleepover with a few friends (we’ll call them Adam, Charlie, and Ethan), and we were playing Smash Bros in Ethan’s room. Me, Charlie, and Adam were all sat in the middle of the floor, Ethan on a chair behind us. I was super focused on the game, determined to stay seated unless standing up was completely necessary. A few minutes into the game, I felt an urge.

Now, with my current determination combined with my love for omo, I mentally wrote off the urge as something I’d deal with later. Even as the urge grew, my continually growing focus on the game prevented me from taking action on it.

I soon became so focused, I didn’t even realize I had began to pee. I only noticed when the round ended, which is around when everyone else also noticed.  By now, I was peeing to much to stop the stream as my pants darkened. My friends didn’t care, they knew very well by now that the toilet was not my main concern, and actually found it quite entertaining.

“Someone’s a hardcore gamer.” Charlie laughed, “Won’t even get up for the toilet.”

“I mean, it clearly worked for them. Robin just won the match!” Adam said, as pee began to leak from my pants, creating a puddle around me.

“What can I say? Its my strategy.” I joked, then noticed the growing puddle I was making, “Sorry about your floor, Ethan.”

“Nah, I don’t mind. I wouldn’t have invited you if I cared. I’ve witnessed you pee so many times while were hanging out, I kinda figured it would happen.” He grinned, “I’m lucky I’m off the floor. Charlie and Adam don’t seem to be as lucky.”

Charlie and Adam were sat either side of me and were now in the golden puddle, and Ethan was laughing hysterically at the sight in front of him.

“Well, if Ethan doesn’t mind...” Adam began to piss himself as well, soaking his pants and adding to the puddle, “Robin already soaked my pants anyways.”

Charlie began to pee as well, “I have no choice, I’m not gonna walk into the hall to find the bathroom with my pants all wet.

The puddle was huge, nearly covering the entire bedroom floor as we all laughed, Ethan laughing the hardest.

“Oh shoot-“ Ethan said, and we all turned to see him peeing too, and he blushed, “I laughed to hard.”

Just then, the bedroom door opened, and we all immediately stopped laughing. Ethan’s dad had appeared with a plate of snacks.

“Hey guys, I brought you some sna—“ He cut himself off, looking at the sight in front of him. Four High School Sophomores were now sitting in the middle of the room, peeing themselves. The entire floor was now covered, and it was just awkward silence

“Hi dad!” Ethan said as though nothing was happening, “Thanks for the snacks!”

“Oh, er... you’re welcome?” His dad said, then muttered, “I guess Ethan did warn me about Robin...” I chuckled a bit when he said that.

“Sorry.” I said, though I really wasn’t after what had just happened.

“Its... okay. As long as Ethan’s fine with it.” He set down the snacks on Ethan’s bed and left, closing the door behind him.

By now, the only one still peeing was Ethan, his chair was soaked and pee was running over the sides.

“So... are we gonna have to clean this now?” Charlie asked Ethan.

“Nah, just leave it be. It ain’t hurting nobody.” Ethan shrugged as he finished up. “Knowing Robin, he’ll be peeing again in no time, anyways.” This was true,I ended up peeing myself three more times throughout the night.

Since then, all the sleepovers we had tended to have a part where I peed myself. They’re all such fun stories.