Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A sleepover Four days and nights long

Four days and nights

Eva

I road my bike along the sidewalks, a bag slung over my shoulder ready for a week long sleepover at lyra’s house.

My bike skidded to a stop and I climbed off walking to the door

It swung open to reveal the reveal, rhea waving politely. rhea was a nice person she always put her friends before herself but she never struck me as too confident

lyra cleaning up slightly. She was the one who called the sleepover one full week of fun

and lola leaning back in her chair. She wasn’t the most social but she always seemed to confident and sure of herself

I was greeted by a small group of hi’s and hello’s as I set my bag down and started mingling

After a few minutes Lyra approached “hey sorry its a little noisy today some workers are just finishing up today” lyra stated with a smile

“Fine but this is my first time here is could you point me towards the bathroom?”

It was getting on evening and We all were wondering where eris was right as the door cracked open and eris’s head stuck through with a blank expression her hair was damp with sweat.

Rhea walked up and threw the door open  eris was dressed in a simple blue skirt and white shorts that had a large wet stain around the crotch it was somewhat dry but there were still marks were it had run down her legs. It was clear that she had wet herself but rhea immediately went

“Oh its really hot out right? You must have sweated enough to leave such a big mark”

“No” eris replied with a monotone voice

“I simply got lost and peed my self on the way here” she stated with no hint of emotion

Eris had always seemed a bit off to me, it was pretty common for her to do things like this without a hint of embarrassment but this was the first time she had been this blunt about something as bad as pissing herself!

“I’m going to go change” she claimed as she slid out of her shorts on the spot, we all just  told her to change in the bathroom but not before she had given all of us a clear shot of her wet panties.

We were all dressed for bed

I was wearing a nice nightgown that was a little too small on me.

Rhea was dressed in long flannel pants and a button up shirt

Lola had a simple baggy top and shorts

Lyra’s outfit was unseen under a mummy bag

And eris had forsaken anything besides her normal underwear

We talked for a while and after a little the conversation somehow drifted to wettings

“Eva have you ever wet yourself?” Lyra asked

“Not that I can remember!” I stated pretty confidently

“What about you rhea?” Lyra continued

“Umm well there was one time a few weeks ago” rhea said quietly while blushing

“Eris I don’t even need to ask” lyra said with a quiet sigh

“I could do it again now if you want?” Eris... offered? But we all swiftly denied her

“Lola how about you?” Lyra asked

“Only when I have a good reason too” lola replied followed by a yawn

“I’m going to bed” lola continued as she laid down on her segment of the couch and most of us followed after

I dreamt something was off on the horizon before getting trapped in a tornado

I woke up and felt the need to go to the bathroom. I sat up and looked around the dim room

Rhea lay asleep next to me but her face looked pained and her legs were clenched together but she was clearly asleep but the strangest thing is that she was talking under her breath

“Den thélo na vréxo ton eaftó mou!” Sounded like gibberish to me

But her face changed and her legs slackened

I quickly grabbed my flashlight to see what was going on and as soon as I flipped it on I saw it

In between rhea’s legs a wet patch was spreading across her pants, she was wetting the bed!

I quickly stood up and looked around with my small flashlight and I noticed something

rhea wasn’t the only wet one

Lola had a massive wet splotch down the side of her shorts she was sleeping on.

I tried to ignore my friends lack of control as I walked out of the bathroom only to see eris standing outside.

“What are you doing up?” I asked confused

“I needed to use the restroom.” Eris somehow said without the slightest hint of emotion

“Needed?” I asked before thinking

Eris turned around and showed a large brown bulge roughly the size of a baseball sticking out of the back of her blue panties

I didn’t even ask at this point as eris didn’t even close the bathroom door or take off her panties before sitting down on the toilet

As I laid back down next to rhea with her pants recently soaked through and lola’s less recently and I didn’t even want to think about eris who was walking back to her spot in the same pair of panties

This was going to be awkward sleepover

Day two

Rhea

I groggily sat up after a night of horrible dreams

I was probably the first one up I sat up and looked around light was filtering through the windows directly onto my crotch, that happened to be coated in my urine

“Any week but this week” I mumbled to myself of course I wet myself its just what a    pathetic baby like me do

As I walked around I saw lola had the same problem and eris had it much worse

I tapped lola on the shoulder to wake her

“Heh what is it?” She asked mildly upset

“You had an accident” I whispered

“Hey! Don’t look”she said trying to keep her voice down

“Don’t worry” I said quickly pulling down the front of my pants exposing my wet panties

We nodded a silent agreement before I walked over to eris her eyes shot open as soon as I approached

“Do you need something?” She asked immediately

“You had an accident like me” I pointed out

“Yes” she followed

“Would you like to borrow some wet wipes I brought”

“Yes...Thank you” she said in an odd matter

I snuck away to the bathroom to change myself and took a look in the mirror my formality white panties stained one shade darker yellow it was terrible that I even wet the bed I didn’t have any medical conditions or anything just me being pathetic.

After we had all cleaned up I woke the rest of the girls up and soon we were all up and kicking

We were all up and dressed ready for the day

But it posed the ever prevalent issue of what to do until lyra piped up about going to the park

We walked along in one group until I looked at the rest of them and said “hey I need to go to the store I’ll catch up!” And I split off

The store wasn’t too far so after a few minutes I reached it and I noticed A small but pressing urge to use the bathroom but it was fine until I got what I needed

But as I walked down the isles I didn’t see any. Luckily I ran into an employee

“Excuses me ma'am do you know where the...umm....diapers are?” I kinda whispered the last part

“Could you say that again please” she asked nicely

“D-diapers”

My bladder felt full to bursting and this wasn’t helping

“Oh why didn’t you say so. How big is the kid?”

“Um...about....roughly...me”

I said quietly enough that it was a wonder she could her me

“Ohhh thats what your looking for, ya know a lot of people scoff at it but they are really convenient. In fact” she pulled down the front of her pants to show me a slim fitting pullup with almost transparent sides and some bulging padded down the front that was tinged brown at the bottom “I’ve been a bit sick in the stomach lately so I’ve had to be heavy on the padding and I-“ I interrupted her my legs clenched together

“Oh yeah this way”

The walk was excruciatingly long because of my ever interesting desperation and her continued talk of diapers

But we at last reached the isle with diapers and I took a quick look before grabbing the first ones that looked good

I ran for checkout I felt droplet of urine spill out

I hit self checkout at full speed and managed to get it to work first try then I immediately went for the bathrooms

I rushed in only to see all the stalls closed but I couldn’t hold it any longer

I reached for the button on my skirt and got something because it fell around my legs but I reached into my newly bought package a grabbed one of the diapers

I didn’t have time to do the tapes so in the spur of the moment I opened the diaper and held it up to my panties urine rushing out of me onto the padding of the diaper

I finished and taped the diaper on over my already wet panties and reached for my skirt...one problem I broke the button that held it on

So I ran back to lyra’s house my wet diaper exposed

I undid the lock and threw open the door slamming it behind me only to see lyra fall on her rear her urine hitting the floor directly after her

we went to the park after both changing and I put an extra pair of panties over the swelling diaper

I walked into the park, with a new skirt to see the group scattered around

I walked over to a Picnic table with eva and lola we talked a little

“Hey I’m going to the restroom” said with no real need

And I walked to the one person bathrooms and took a seat on the toilet looking down at my soggy diaper, it was unbelievable that I was wearing this but I guess if I wet myself I deserve to be diapered my thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door

‘One second” I yelled trying to wash my hands as fast as possible before I threw my skirt on and flung the door open but whoever was knocking was way to close when the door opened it hit them with a loud thud

I ran to the other side of the door to find it led straight to a steep hill and me being me ran straight down and fell into a tumble and I fell rolling down the grassy hill until I hit the bottom my skirt had shot up during the fall so I immediately grabbed it and yanked down it coming straight down to my knees I stumbled to stand up but the skirt around my legs sent my tumbling down another steep hill

I landed at the very bottom and managed to get my skirt back up hopefully so no one saw

But I noticed at the bottom laid lola with a dark stain growing on her jeans, I quickly turned away

“Hey! Do you need help down there?” I herd lyra yell from the top of the hill

“Yes please!” I yelled back

“Ok one second” and Lyra slid down the trail hill

While she did that I helped lola up

“Did you hit my with that door?!” She yelled at me

“Oh I’m sorry,I didn’t know!” I immediately begged

She sighed “its okay just don’t mention it too the others”

Lyra finally reached the bottom

“Are you two fine?”

Both me and lola nodded

“Anyways do you know what that is?” Lyra asked pointing at a near cavern that could only be seen from down here

“I dunno let’s go take a look”lola claimed as she took off for it

“Wait for me!” I yelled following along

“I’m coming as well” lyra yelled from behind

We looked into the entrance of the cave all that was inside was a single platform with a book laying atop

Lola Rushed forward and grabbed it

“Hey it won’t open” she said pulling at it

Suddenly we all heard yelling

“Hey we’re heading back come-on” I don’t know who it was but it was one of our group so me, lola and lyra took the book and left

The group walked back home under the setting sun

“So what does the book say” eva asked

“Not sure, it won’t open and the only thing on the cover says “a night for encounters” pretty weird” lola explained

“Maybe its haunted! And the ghosts will get ya” eva joked as she snuck up behind me then grabbed me by the hips and started tickling me a jolt of fresh urine shot into my diaper as I jumped away from her

That got a chuckle out of everyone besides me and eris who was blankly looking into space

“Hey lets go get a watermelon!” Lyra yelled pointing at the farmers market

We got back to home around 7:00 and ate the sweet succulent fruit

“ hey lyra what do you want me to do with dis book” lola asked

“Put it on that” lyra replied pointing at a small metal shelf

As it got on 8 o clock I felt the pressing need to pee “hey I’m going to get dressed for bed” I said grabbing a nice set of pajamas and a fresh diaper that I hid in between the folds of my pajamas

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door

I threw my skirt off and looked shamefully at my diaper. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down the swollen padding squishing beneath my rear

I undid the tapes and rolled the diaper up throwing it in the trash. I lifted the toilet lid back up and as I was about to sit down I heard

“EVERYONE GET IN HERE” it was lyra!

I jolted back up and swiftly taped on the diaper before throwing my pajamas on my bladder still felt full but it could wait

I rushed in to see everyone else was in different stages of dressed

Eva was wearing a short nightgown

Lola had another simple top and shorts that were a little big on her

Lyra was wearing a long bathrobe

And eris had just her underwear on apparently not caring

But more importantly the book had flung itself open and the pages were flipping on their own before it landed on the last page that simply read

8:01

Suddenly the power flashed and We all took off running

The power flashed back on and I found myself in a room with eva

Before we could talk I saw something on the other side of the room

“W-wwho are you!?” I asked but it didn’t respond it just reached an arm out, its arm was unnaturally long and pale almost white but something was off. the arms had eyes! Running around the long arm I only barely managed to hold my bladder

“Eva get back!” I yelled jumping back as the creature’s arm came closer but eva didn’t move she was covering her eyes and her knees were locked together her whole body was shaking and urine poured down her legs

I grabbed her and ran out of the room urine still dribbling out the bottom of her nightgown

I shook her “hey! Come on pull yourself together”

“What was that?” Eva asked quietly

“Doesn’t matter” I said as we walked carefully down an unfamiliar hallway but we somehow reached the living room

“I’ll wait here” eva said shakily

“I’m going to look for the others” I said

I took off down another hallway that should of lead to lyra’s bedroom but there was an unfamiliar door in its place

The door opened easily and I entered what seemed to be a... forest? trees were scattered on the dirt floor and the door was gone

I heard yelling but I couldn’t make it out but I ran for it through the fog blanketed forest

I found lola holding a stick swinging wildly at something

“Lola its rhea! I’m coming over” I yelled

I ran over to her and we looked at each other

My bladder started to hurt but now wasn’t the time

Suddenly I saw something, green eyes glowing in the fog

“What is that?” I asked

“No clue! But if it comes to close I’m going to fucking kill it!” Lola yelled as we started backing away from it

It lunged landing on lola its form black and catlike she bolted out from under it but it hooked its claws into her shorts

Lola pulled the drawstring on her shorts loose and slid out of them easily

I looked over she was wearing a pull-up! It was pink pattered with flowers and hearts it looked like it was intended for children but its size said otherwise d

“Bad night to wear my goodnites” lola whispered to herself

The cat thing backed off and We took of running I saw the goodnite she was wearing start to sag and the bottom turned yellow

But I probably wasn’t far from that ether but my diaper was still entirely dry

We saw a door and ran for it and we found ourselves in the living room

Eva and lyra were both there eva’s nightgown freshly rewet and lyra’s robe open showing a pair of green panties with equally fresh stains

“Lola what are you wearing?” Eva asked in regards to her pullups

“I’m sorry I kept this from all of you but I have a bit of a....bed wetting problem and I didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of all of you”lola explained

“Its fine, we really aren’t any better.” Eva said with a quiet chuckle

“I’m going to find eris. wait here” I said before running off again

I walked down a long hallway that seemed completely unfamiliar only to see something at the end

It looked like a woman in a long black dress in contrast to her stark white skin her eyes looked me over before she started to float towards me.

I tried backing up but I hit a wall as the woman came closer and closer

I ducked under her and stood back up, I looked around to see two pale legs hanging by my side I was under her dress!

She seemed to have lost track of me that was good that bad part is that I was under her. I looked up to see something odd

she was wearing a diaper and it was heavily stained brown at the bottom and it wasn’t the same as mine I had a hard enough time walking in mine but hers was three maybe four times thicker

Then I was struck with an idea

I gently put my hand against the bottom of the diaper...

And the pushed as hard as possible

Her legs started flailing as I took off running

I cleaned the hallway in record time slamming the door behind me

Eris was tied up suspended from the roof in front of me

“Hello”she said without a hint of fear

“Are you ok?” I asked

“Yes, your face looks strained do you need to use the restroom?”

“I think I’m about to” I said truthfully

“I guess I shall as well”

There was a moment where the dam broke urine flooded my diaper

It swelled rapidly pushing against my skin

I couldn’t stop the flow before I slowly started messing soon the diaper felt full to bursting but now I didn’t

And eris true to her word did the same the bonds around her legs growing wet I stepped forward to untie her but I stepped on the leg of my pants they fell down as did I

“What is that?” She asked in the same way she always did

“A....diaper” I responded

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t want to wet myself in front of everyone like some kind of baby.” I explained

“Interesting...”

I untied her and we walked back but everything seemed back to normal all of us we’re together

The only difference is the book was on its last page that read 12:00

We talked for a little but we we’re all to tired after the rush wore off

And we all drifted into sleep

Day three

Lola

I woke up in a soggy pullup which is bad if your four worse if your my age. But compared to everyone else

Eva was passed out with her nightgown up and her panties stained

Lyra was laying in a puddle

Eris had a lump of shit in her panties

And I was thankful that my pullups hadn’t leaked

surprisingly rhea was the only one dry

But that wasn’t important and I was the first one up so I started cooking breakfast for everyone trying to reason about what happened last night. Monsters, ghosts, tigers, it was terrifying and impossible

But I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder, it was eva who was trying to hide the stains on her clothes

“Oh hey what’s up”I asked

“About last night”eva sputtered out she was obviously still terrified by it as the stains on her clothes grew dark again

“Lets not talk about it”

“And why are you still wearing that?”eva said trying to change the topic

“Well I have no reason to change it yet, you just go have a shower and I’ll cook”

I tried to keep it out of my voice but I hated these pullups and every drop of my urine that hit them. It was disgusting, the cold wetness why did I of all people have to wear them?

Soon I finished making breakfast and laid out the table

And all of us sat down... except rhea

I moved to wake her but was interrupted

“Hey Don’t you think its a little odd that she didn’t wet herself?” Lyra pointed out

And yeah it was odd

Rhea was somewhat infamous for having a weak bladder

Every halloween she was always the one to wet herself in the haunted houses but we just experienced the ultimate haunted house and she’s completely dry

We pondered for a few minutes before lyra just leaned over and pulled rhea’s pants off

What we saw was completely unexpected but not unreasonable...a diaper

Well that answered our questions

I shook her awake

“Huh what is it”she said rubbing her eyes before noticing her lack of pants but instead of recoiling she just looked around then stood up and sat the the table we all did the same.

“So whats with the diaper?” Lyra asked

“I didn’t want to embarrass myself anymore.”

“Then why aren’t you embarrassed now?” Lyra continued

“Well I’m kind of glad you all found out its better then trying to keep it a secret” rhea still had a slight blush but she didn’t seem too embarrassed

We all ended up getting cleaned up and ready for the day.

I was getting dressed as per usual but I saw the half empty bag of pullups something inside me just kept saying to put one on but Why should I its disgusting yet I knew it won’t stop

I slid one one and put two extra in my bag

Soon we decided on a bike ride for today’s adventure

lyra led the way until we reached something unexpected a ski lift

“This town in the winter is popular with skiers but the lifts are still active in the summer!” Lyra pointed out

The ride up was slow but after a while we reached the top

We climbed on out bikes and slowly drifting down the trails

And I noticed something, some trees with pink pedals drifting through the wind

“Hey take a look at those trees” I pointed out

“They are amazing and the pedals are my favorite color!” Rhea said with a smile

I felt my bladder start to fill but hey why stop now

A light summer rain fell on us as well road down the trails which seemed to be getting steeper and I didn’t seem to be the only one who was looking out for a toilet but as we kept going the storm worsened and we were forced to stop by a lightning strike

We were all huddled under a rest stop all of us mostly dry yet one problem emerged

A near unanimous urge to use the bathroom my bladder felt full and apparently everyone else had this problem

“I c-c-can’t hold it any longer!” Rhea said as we all heard a forceful his from her and with the way we were huddled I could feel the diaper expanding My bladder cried in pain but soon the rain ended

And there was a single restroom I rushed for it only to see eva in the same situation I looked at her and the single restroom and knew both of us couldn’t hold it

I took a step back and felt urine flood into my pullup and for the first time I let it all out a little too much actually as I felt a large mass of shit push it’s way into my pullup

But I watched as eva opened the door to the restroom and saw it...the out of order sign. She fell to her knees and urine poured out of her tight black shorts the only trace of wetness being the puddle beneath her.

Me and eva spit off from the group and took the fast way back she had her head held low

“Hey lola” she asked

“Yeah?”

“Give me one of your pullups, I never want to piss myself like this again.

I understood what she meant, although why would she want to wear one of these I can’t understand but nevertheless I gave her one.

A few minutes later she went off to the store, and I can’t say I wasn’t worried about her

A few hours passed and we all got dressed for bed

I kept my normal nightclothes but I had forsaken my shorts because of a heat spike leaving a clean pullup on full view

Lyra still in that absurd mummy bag in spite of the heat

Rhea was dressed in her usual pajamas though I could see the diaper bulging out

And I was starting to think eris was onto something clothes wise because she was dressed in her same lack of clothes but she was sleeping with a faint smile, probably the first time I’ve seen her smile or show any emotion really

Then eva, I mentioned it before but I was growing worried she was wrapped in a blanket but I knew she was probably wearing a diaper of some kind, it was also her first time the way she way wrapped up it was clear she thought everyone knew and it was obvious she underestimated how unlikely people are to notice.

We had a movie ready and were all ready to watch suddenly the power flickered and I shot up immediately looking around before I felt something touch me leg.

I looked down only to discover That there wasn’t anything besides my bare leg though I doubted myself as soon as I felt a strong tug lift me from the ground as a shot of piss hit my diaper.

But I wasn’t a special case, other objects were in the air with me as if thousands of invisible hand had grabbed me but it didn’t feel like a hand just felt like a long wire coiling around my leg.

Grabbing the wire and Ripped it off my leg and thankfully was caught

I landed in stronger then expected arms and even though I don’t weigh that much thats still pretty impressive

I turned to thank whoever had caught me, well I was surprised to see eva with a faint smirk. but both her and my expressions changed when A stream of urine poured out of my exposed pullup and onto eva’s hands.

She shrieked and dropped me before running of to the restroom to wash her hand

Leaving me in a sad puddle of piss from my still leaking pullups and oddly enough I could feel the urine coming out but it wouldn’t stop

There was no evidence of that absurd tornado that Had happened besides my puddle and a few other drops on the floor.

Nevertheless I got up my pullup full and sagging and as per usual I was left behind

My walk had been reduced to a waddle the left a trail of urine with every step.

I found my way to the bathroom as the power seemed to flicker, what little urine that was in me came out onto the floor.

I found my way into a bedroom, the house’s Layout seemed to have changed again. What a drag

My thoughts were interrupted by metal rattling muffled yells and to my surprise the source was rhea chained down to the bed

“What happened?!?” I asked talking a cloth wrapping out of her mouth

“I don’t know! I was just grabbed by something and now I’m stuck here. If its not to much of a problem could you untie me? I don’t think I can hold it much longer?”and true to her words I could see her bladder bulging out from her exposed stomach

I quickly looked around for a key of any kind

“Please hurry”rhea piped up

But at last I found it, sitting atop the ceiling fan. I reached for it but despite being one of the taller ones I couldn’t reach. Ok new plan.

I jumped and barely got my hands on the key, but when I landed my pullup dropped down around my ankles.

Rhea just closed her eyes as I tried to yank it back up only to rip the sides off

So I undid the chains half nude to my personal shame

Rhea got off the bed she had been tied too and stretched the only odd thing being her clamped together legs

“Are you ok?” I asked full Well knowing she was about to wet herself

“Yes I just...um well...I am about to...um” she was going to continue if not for the fact she doubled over and I heard a forceful hiss followed by several other sounds I rather not describe

Her diaper stuck out like someone had shoved a football into it right before one last hiss and urine running down the legs of her blue flannel pajama pants

“That’s rough”I replied simply

“Sorry I didn’t get the chance to change since this morning” rhea said with a surprising amount of confidence for someone who just fulled a diaper with shit and piss so much that it leaked

“I’m going to wait here and get myself cleaned up”rhea explained and pointed out her bag in the corner of the room

“Hey I know this is an odd thing to ask but could I borrow something from your bag?”I asked with more then a hint of shame

“Yes of course let me see if I have anything that would fit you” I doubted there were many things that could fit me in her bag but she attempted anyways

“Ah here these might fit” she immediately piped up

It was a pair of gray sweatpants that were completely unsuitable for the weather but were better than nothing

“Thanks anyways I’m going to make my way back to the living room” I explained

“I’m going to look around for the others”rhea said in a more heroic tone then usual and I was frankly amazed at her

She didn’t strike me as the same somewhat timid girl I knew her as but a brave soul who was trying to keep everyone together in this nonsensical situation

I almost made me want to join her

“Hey rhea do you mind if I-“

I walked down the strangely unfamiliar feeling hallway

I put my hand against the wall as I walked and felt something off

small bumps in a constant pattern that stuck out from the wall

Something about touching them felt odd

But as I walked I reached my destination...the living room

I couldn’t bare to go along with rhea, I was too fucking scared damn it

I took a seat and waited slowly sipping from a bottle of water that was brought from the kitchen

But from somewhere I heard something

A scream

I jolted from my seat and ran for its location through long hallways snd unfamiliar corridors but I found the source

Eva was tangled in a web a wires suspended from the ceiling but the arrangement was odd, she wasn’t really tangled but draped across safely with most of the wires for show. Things were getting odd.

I walked beneath her to see a grate in the floor though it only made me wonder more, it was sticking out slightly, I gently pressed down on it

Like clockwork hundreds of decayed looking human hands shot I don’t know what I was expecting but that had scared the last drips of urine out of me.

But It stuck back up and I repeated it several times it was always the exact same

and look in the corner was a convenient winch that would lower the wires eva was wrapped up in and how convenient that there was a small pressure plat on the handle

It was easy to avoid and I lowered eva and shook her slightly...sleeping soundly, I picked her up carefully now that was a pretty difficult task but I managed it

But as I carried her down the hallway I noticed three odd things

1. Eva was just now flooding her diaper which was odd you don’t just wet the bed because you put on a diaper

2. She was sleeping to soundly I was trying to hold her gently but I wasn’t doing a very good job but she was still sleeping

3. something felt off about me, I felt like my bladder was somehow loosened I took a quick sharp breath and sure enough A little urine fell out.

I carried her back to the living room and gently set her down on the couch  everyone was already there but most importantly lyra tapped me on the shoulder and lead me to the bedroom with my bag in it. I turned to my bag but she tapped me again I turned around

She had opened her bathrobe.

I was dressed for bed again and still thinking about what had happened as I drifted into sleep I rolled the coin sized disk in my palm

I set it under my back and faded in sleep

Day four

Eris

I woke up around four in the morning, I felt my bladder bulging but I was too tired to stand up and use the restroom(I told myself) and at the moment I was still dry. I really didn’t need to get up (Yes I did)

My eyes slowly adjusted to the lack of light right across from me she was sleeping soundly, good.

I turned over and laid on my back, I closed my eyes, spread my legs slightly and took slow deep breaths, A few drops started to come out but I stopped focusing for a second and it stopped

I tried again and managed to get it all out in a slow stream.

Damn why is it so difficult to piss myself

I woke up for the second time to see rhea already up, she looked better than usual

I was Laying dead center with lyra and eva on ether sides of me

Lyra was in her obnoxious mummy bag and lola was laying in a puddle of piss that seemed inhumanity large

Time passed and we all started getting dressed

Eva was wearing a skirt over skin tight shorts the showed a diaper bulging out that was unreasonably thick and she hadn’t even wet it yet

Rhea was dressed well in simple skirt that probably had a warm soaking diaper underneath

Lola was wearing a shirt that was a bit too high and low hanging jeans the showed the waist band of a pullup but she didn’t seem to mind

And I’ll never understand lyra’s fashion choices with oversized shorts kept on only by a tight waistband

Personally I wore a white skirt and a T shirt that suited my plans for today

We were all surprised when lyra showed us five tickets, a amusement park seemed interesting

It was a decent ride away so we arrived just as the heat of the day hit.

I was already tried of this place before we even entered. It stank of cheap food and sweat but everyone else was happy so why object?

We, or they really broke off into groups of two leaving me alone. I don’t like being alone but everyone else is happy so why object?

I stood looking at the somewhat short lines and wondering what to do first

“Hey eris! Get on this ride with me!” I heard rhea exclaim

“Oh...ok” I finished my drink and tossed it into the trash before climbing aboard a strange cup like seat with handlebars in the middle.

As people got on the ride me and rhea were left staring at each other but as Hard as I tried my eye kept drifting down to her thigh’s and the bulge of the diaper between her legs

Oh how wonderful it must have been her privates pressed against the hot padding of her diaper and she might have messed herself as well, the act of sitting would have squished it all over her rear

What Was I thinking this isn’t some diaper erotica.

The ride started slowly spinning, I felt my insides being jarred but that wasn’t anything compared to the thrill of the ride and the anticipation of watching rhea’s skirt for a glimpse of the forbidden fruit

But that moment wasn’t coming so I took matters into my own hands

I flailed my arms in pretend fear and with one quick movement hit rhea’s skirt with my leg just enough to get a look

She was completely dry.

The ride finished and we stepped out to see eva at the exit tapping her foot on the ground impatiently more notably her legs were cleched together

“Rhea Why did you ditch me!”she yelled

“You said you needed to go to the restroom so I went to find eris”

“Well...I still need to go!”

“Why didn’t you already?” Rhea had a pretty good point

“I’m wearing a diaper might as well use it” eva claimed clearly not having used it

“Then go.” And that was it

I could probably use the restroom but it wasn’t important

Eva had her eyes forced shut and she was taking short inconsistent breaths while trying her hardest to use her diaper

“What’s going on here?” Claimed lola as she walked past eva who suddenly was shocked to feel urine pouring out problem was that we could see it pouring down her legs leaving the entire bottom of her shorts soaking wet.

“Hey ya had a little accident there” lola unhelpfully pointed out

“Here lets go fix this” rhea interjected dragging a shocked and soaked eva away Me and lola followed

Me and lola were standing outside the restroom And I shamefully was trying to listen in

“You put this on all wrong, let me help you.” I heard rhea’s soft voice explain

This statement alone made my mind go wild

“Hey eris are you ok? Your face is a little red”lola piped up

“I must be slightly sunburned I apologize” that was a lie

“Ah ok its pretty hot out anyways- one second I need to take a call”lola said as she pulled out her phone and rounded the corner

And I was left alone with my thoughts and my aching bladder

And then the bathroom door burst open eva and rhea walking out as lola walked straight I followed

The floor was wet to an absurd degree but lola walked straight in her body as stiff as a board

She stepped into a stall waiting a moment then spoke up

“Hey eris there aren’t any hangers in here and I don’t want to get my pants covered in the floor water, could you hold them?”

Odd question but ok

“I will”

She started undoing her jeans and carefully taking them off not to get anything on them

“Ya know if this was anyone else I would be embarrassed but your different” lola was speaking but I stopped paying attention when she slid her panties down and gave me a full view of her pull-up.

She slid that off as well and stepped into the stall

I was at a lost for words

Sitting in my hands was her pull-up that had obviously been wet enough that a full bladder would leak but it would be wasteful to change it now

I heard lola peeing forcefully as if she had been holding for hours the sound alone made my bladder cry for relief but its pleas were unanswered...

We stepped out of the restrooms the see the whole group had gathered up

And they were arguing per human nature more specifically about rides

Most of the gang were talking about a roller coaster except rhea who looked a little apprehensive about some roller coaster

“Here lets get moving” lola proclaimed

“Yeah this should be fun!” Lyra said a slowly growing pee stain forming at her crotch

“Ready to roll” eva’s voice was a little distant as she took off towards the ride

And that left us

“Eris do you want to go on the ride?” Rhea asked

“No, thank you”

“Want to go on something else then?”rhea’s voice was wonderful

“That would be fine what about the ferris wheel?”I asked

“Sure lets go!”

The line was short only a dozen or so people it wouldn’t be a big deal if my bladder wasn’t trying to let it all out as hard as possible and rhea had a bit of a strange stance herself

We got into one of the boxes on the wheel

It was like a room lined on the sides with benches and windows on all sides

We both took our seats as the setting sun passed by us and soon enough it stopped us at the top... just as I requested

I stood up

“Rhea”

“Yes?”

“I want to tell you something”

“What is it?”

I worked up the strength to say the thing that had been on my mind this whole week

“I don’t know what it is but I’ve had this odd feeling whenever I see you something goes off inside of me and well... I can’t do any better justice then the words...

I love you.”

She looked touched as I slowly lifted my skirt in the golden light of the setting sun

“There is something else, I don’t know why but my I feel odd for some reason I don’t know why But I want to wet myself. It feels dirty but oh so good, it feels so wrong but right at the same time. But what I’m trying to say it”

I finished lifting my skirt and gave her an eyeful of a pair of satin pink panties that I had got just for this occasion

“You said pink was you favorite color”

I said letting the dam break

Urine flowed into the former fabric turning it a few shades darker as it ran down my legs in narrow streams the warmth soaked into my bones and I felt A tingling from the pee trails

My wetting finished as the sun set below the horizon, the golden light of dusk dissolving into shadows.

“Rhea...could you change me?”

“Eris

I would love to”

I was laid down as the wheel started moving again

Rhea’s hands were quick and delicate wiping all the pee off of me and diapering me swiftly with a splash of powder

I sat up and felt the sensation of a diaper, my whole crotch was swaddled in thick puffy material that rubbed softly against my skin

I leaned in and kissed rhea on the lips and she returned the favor before we both backed up and walked out of the Ferris wheel smiling

The ride back on our bikes was wonderful me and rhea were in the back of the group

Not only was there the feeling of the diaper on the seat but half way through rhea stood up on the pedals of her bike

I watched as her own diaper bulged out then fell and sagged down

She had just messed herself

Rhea gave me a quick smile before sitting back down on the seat with a almost unnoticeable squelch.

We reached home and we were all pretty odd looking

Eva was wearing clothes that made the diaper the most obvious part of her out

Lola had her jeans loose and the front of her pull-up showing a blank wetness indicator

I looked the same as always just with something new underneath

Rhea had disappeared to change

And no one had apparently told lyra about her wet spot because she was walking and talking like it didn’t exist

The excitement wore off and well all got dressed for bed I wore a long nightgown that went down to the ankles

Why does lyra always were that stupid mummy bag its already 100 degrees outside at night was there air conditioning in there?

Lola seemed to understand she had mostly stripped down to deal with the heat and she wasn’t wearing one of her pull-ups as well though she was wearing some cute purple panties with dark stripes

Eva’s diaper was poking out from under her nightgown I guess she had given up her illusion of hiding it

And Rhea had ditched a pants to a pair of flannel pajamas, her legs looked exquisite in that clean dry diaper”

Lyra stood up

“Hey girls come take a look at this”we followed her odd hopping out the door to see a blanket fort set up.

And it was cool nearly sixty degrees F

The fort was lit by Christmas lights that reflected off a metal support pole in the middle

We had settled in when lyra returned with snacks and drinks I had a feeling this was going to be a nice night

Cold wind swept across the lawn chilling the air I felt a shiver run down my exposed back

“Hey I’m going in for a minute anyone need anything?” Lola piped up

“Yeah fill this up for me” lyra said as she tossed a metal bottle her arm sticking out of that stupid bag

“What do you want in it?” Lola asked completely unaware

“Well to be honest not that.”lyra replied

Lola looked around and tried to see what she was taking about only to notice the river of urine running down her legs

The warm urine steamed in the cold night air as if pooled around her feet

“Good move”

Lola whispered under her breath

“Anyways I guess I’ll get a change on the way by”

As time passed the night grew colder, enough so that I climbed under a heavy blanket and tried to fall asleep

I felt the blanket move as rhea crawled under with me and fell asleep in a matter of seconds

I snuggled up close to the nearest part of her, it was her stomach oddly enough

But as I was drifting away her stomach growled not in the way it would if she was hungry but no this was different

Suddenly she moved in her sleep her leg stretching and I was caught between her thighs as she closed her legs

My face rested against her diaper and I couldn’t escape

Too bad that I didn’t want too

If you’ve ever been to a 4th of July you’ve probably seen those fountains that shoot out a steady amount of sparks with some firework shells that go off as well

That was what I felt against my face

A sputtering stream was shooting out into her diaper with occasional lumps of mess

It must have been something she ate because it wasn’t normal.

But more more then anything I think it had something to do with the food...mostly because my stomach was Making similar noises

I would have tried to escape to the restroom but My head was still locked between rhea’s large soft thighs

This would be the first time I’ve used a diaper in six years

I felt my insides rumbling and my legs shaking and I grew sweaty despite the cold weather

The contends of my bowels flooded out in a semi liquid state splashing off the fabric of the diaper onto my rear before being absorbed

It was slightly painful as the diaper swelled to its limits...but very erotic

To tell the truth It felt odd at first enjoying the Warm feeling surrounding my butt as I finished of what remained in my bowels I let my bladder go as well. The diaper reached its limits and urine pooled around my hips.

I gently shook rhea awake

“Hey wake up”I said softly

“Huh what is it?” Rhea asked with a yawn

“I- or we need a change”

“Oh right I’ll go inside and get a few extra diapers”

She stood up lifting the blanket off of us and exposing us to the cold night air, her diaper was sagging to a extreme degree.

Everyone else was sitting in a circle

“Hey rhea wait a minute I want to tell you all something” eva claimed

“Yes”

Eva got a dark look on her face “these last nights have been a nightmare for all of us but I have to say something

I’m terrified about my family”

“Why is that” rhea asked

“Those things...specifically the one in the white dress and the one with long arms.....their faces were identical to my sisters face’s”

“It has to be a mistake”

“The worst part is...I called them, they never picked up I haven’t heard from them in days”

“We’ll call them in the morning, ok?”lyra quipped

“Okay”

“So what are you doing rhea?”

“I’m going inside to get a change for me and eris”

“Oh don’t worry about that we have some out here”lyra explained

“And when did eris get into diapers?”

“Just a little accident at the theme park”rhea explained with a wink

Her tone was like a mother talking about a child, embarrassing but strangely hot

Suddenly a loud crack broke the conversation

“The fuck was that!?” Lola yelped

“I’m not sure” lyra replied before the floor ate her, and by that I mean the ground split and she fell through

Rhea ran over and looked down the hole, before hopping down

I dived headfirst after her

My landing was soft thankfully, but I jolted up and looked around only to see catacombs lit by candlelight skulls lined the walls gazing into me

I immediately took off looking for my lost companion the full diaper between my legs swinging with every step

It was a weirdly straight path taking me to a round chamber in the center stood eva chained by her arms to the ceiling, her legs were clamped together

I walked over each step squishing the mess in my diaper. Eva’s head turned up to look up at me.

“Hey help me out here!!” She yelled

I walked over savoring her desperation before walking behind her and taking a look at the chains, they would come off easily with just the push of a button

“H-hey hurry up there!” Eva said nervously

“I’m trying but this will take a few minutes I recommend you wet yourself again”

“I- uh don’t want too I just don’t” eva told me

I waited pretending to mess with the chain until I heard eva grunt and her diaper made an loud crinkle as the plastic outside was stretched to its limits

Its so sexy to watch a girl let loose in her diaper like that

I hit the button and she dropped to the floor I moved forwards into an identical chamber where lyra’s mummy bag was wrapped in rope

“Hey eris I-“

“Eva can help you” I said cutting her off and walking right past

Finally I saw her, rhea

She was being chained up by a strange lady in a white dress who had perfectly white skin and hair

She was chaining up rhea so I made the logical choice

I pounced on her tearing the surprisedly thin fabric of her dress off in handfuls

She after several attempts shoved me off and booked it away her dress falling to tatters and showing three different things

She had patches of white missing from her skin showing a different tanner skin tone

She was wearing a harness under the dress that seemed to restrict her movement

She wasn’t wearing any underwear instead a huge diaper that reached almost halfway to her knees and was probably more then full then mine, and speaking of her not wearing underwear her breasts were on full display, pretty nice but a good bit smaller then rhea’s and much less shapely

I rushed over to rhea and threw her chains off

“Are you ok?!?”

“Heh”

“What is it!?”

“Thats the first time I’ve heard you sound so worried eris”

We made our way back to the surface and both promptly passed out