Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever wondered how others don’t find having a full bladder as wonderful?

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Disclaimer: writing this with a full bladder

does anyone else ever wonder how other people don’t find a full bladder to be a huge turn on? 

How can someone not enjoy the tingling, the pressure, the fullness,  the squirming, the wriggling, the squeezing, the having to tighten everything, the sense of urgency and thumping of your urethra between your legs?

how can someone feel all that sloshing of liquid, the moistness, the rocking, desire to touch yourself so strong, the sense of controlling the uncontrollable, the fidgeting and bouncing and not feel hot, sweaty and aroused? 

how can someone feel their heart beating fast, the adrenaline rush, the yearning to release, the throbbing in your crotch, the shaking, the way your legs have to keep moving, the damp palms of your hands, the heaviness of your bladder and not liken  it to sexual feelings? 

how can someone experience the mild pain, beautiful uncomfortable feeling, the urgency, desperation and wonderful urges and just see it as an inconvenience or worse still a boring everyday essential that needs over with?

there is nothing more sexual, thrilling, exciting, dangerous and fantastic than being absolutely bursting for the toilet...well except seeing others in the same mysterious exciting scenario...

anyone concur?

see what a full bladder does to me lol 

I don't wonder at all, because the reason others don't feel that way is dirt simple. It's called potty training. From a young age, everybody is taught that the only thing the sensations you described mean is they must reach the nearest toilet and empty their bladders and bowels into it, and if they don't and end up going someplace else or having an accident, it's seen as if they've done something dirty or savage, and nobody likes to be stigmatized.

In order to reach a point where a full bladder is a 'turn on' there has to be a moment in one's life where that full bladder (your own or someone else's) comes to be strongly associated with one's sexuality, not just bare biology. Those of us who frequent this site have had that moment. Most people haven't and likely never will. It's not an automatic thing. It essentially requires a different kind of potty training, without which those others are likely to see sexualized desperation as anything from a weird kink to a disgusting perversion.

Romanticize it all you like, but a full bladder being a turn on is an acquired taste, and you're always going to encounter more people who haven't acquired it.

1 hour ago, Original Demon said:

I don't wonder at all, because the reason others don't feel that way is dirt simple. It's called potty training. From a young age, everybody is taught that the only thing the sensations you described mean is they must reach the nearest toilet and empty their bladders and bowels into it, and if they don't and end up going someplace else or having an accident, it's seen as if they've done something dirty or savage, and nobody likes to be stigmatized.

In order to reach a point where a full bladder is a 'turn on' there has to be a moment in one's life where that full bladder (your own or someone else's) comes to be strongly associated with one's sexuality, not just bare biology. Those of us who frequent this site have had that moment. Most people haven't and likely never will. It's not an automatic thing. It essentially requires a different kind of potty training, without which those others are likely to see sexualized desperation as anything from a weird kink to a disgusting perversion.

Romanticize it all you like, but a full bladder being a turn on is an acquired taste, and you're always going to encounter more people who haven't acquired it.

I became sexuality facinated with a girl who was about to wet herself in the backseat with me.  Before that there was always times I wet myself and felt strongly about it.

She was the first to go when we got back,  she made quite a fuss about it. 

We had fun playing GameCube,  she had to go again playing Mario Sunshine,  literally bouncing when she fumbled with the doorknob. 

She was wearing black athletic type shorts so I didn't know if she wet but she did something that changed my life forever.  She left her wet panties stuffed in a corner.  I feverishly masturbated doing many things with them.  Finding 'anime pee' after an obscession with wetting online was equally as gross. 

We where both young and I didn't want to say it,  but I wanted to have sex with her.

I always adapt more adult characters into her place even though I hear the same voice whinging about her need to pee, and how she just had that soda.

Think anyone could say this about their own personal fetish. The simple reason why some people like some fetishes and others as a matter of experience and personal inclination. As someone pointed out most people will never associate a full bladder directly with sexual arousal even though it does take place in your erogenous zone. Personally I used to hate feeling desperate all the time to go to the bathroom as it was an unpleasant and uncomfortable feeling. Only later did I start to associate it with sexuality and feelings of frustration that were a turn on. There is something masochistic about enjoying a full bladder and most people are not masochists or sadists and I think it's that simple. It is BDSM which while growing more mainstream is still mostly a niche thing.

You know what's weird? Sometimes I love having a full bladder, and sometimes I can't stand to have to pee even a little. I don't get it. It depends on my mood. About an hour ago, I had my favorite kind of urge- where it came and went, like pulses of mild pain. Idk if that made sense. I definitely had to kegel it.

I definitely didn't enjoy it growing up... if I had to go, I had to go, and I couldn't keep my mind off it. I'm really not sure when my fetish developed tbh. I was always very interested in others' desperation, though.

So I sort of have a perspective for both: people who enjoy it and people who don't. It's uncomfortable and there's the threat of wetting, which is extremely humiliating. It can be worse for people with anxiety, since anxiety can cause frequent urination and make the urge to pee feel worse than it really is. Not to mention other health issues.

Also, to echo what DesperateJill said, there's definitely a BDSM element, and not everyone is into that. I DO wonder how common it is to get aroused by a full bladder, though. I read an article about "peegasms" and it definitely wasn't on a fetish site (although that was about actually peeing, not holding it, although there was holding involved). I feel like most people wouldn't admit to it.

"You know what's weird? Sometimes I love having a full bladder, and sometimes I can't stand to have to pee even a little. I don't get it. It depends on my mood. About an hour ago, I had my favorite kind of urge- where it came and went, like pulses of mild pain. Idk if that made sense. I definitely had to kegel it."

I think that that's basically my attitude as well. I enjoy holding and desperation when there is a social component and everything like that but when I am just not doing anything else and I just want to concentrate having to pee often is really a pain in the ass, especially like when I am trying to sleep and stuff like that. Unless I am holding recreationally specifically for fun I find having to go to the bathroom rather annoying most of the time.

This is something I've wondered about as well, even as far back as when I was at school. I remember sitting in afternoon lessons desperate to pee after not using the school toilets all day, squirming and fidgeting in my seat and I'd often feel really turned on by my very full bladder. I'd look around and wonder if any of the girls in my class were desperate too and feeling the same intense feelings of arousal as I was. I remember during an afternoon maths lesson a girl sat behind me mentioned several times that she was really desperate for a wee and when someone asked her how it felt, she said 'its like a tingling feeling' and admitted that it felt nice. After the lesson had ended I saw her walking straight past the toilets to join her friends to walk home together, standing with her legs crossed looking like she was absolutely bursting to go. 

During university I dated a girl who hated using public toilets and often ended up bursting to pee while we were out. After I admitted to her that I liked seeing her desperate, she told me that she quite liked the feeling of needing to pee but if she had to wait too long it became uncomfortable for her and all she wanted to do was relieve herself. I suppose most people are not 'wired' to associate the feelings of a full bladder with arousal but it would be interesting to find out what kind of % of people are turned on by needing to pee. 

I think for the majority of people it’s (literally) trained into you from birth that needing to pee is a bad thing, so most people never experiment with it and just go whenever the feeling arises.

The only woman I’ve ever shared my fetish with (who had never partaken in it before) observed that “when I get really full, it’s sort of the same feeling as I get building up to an orgasm”. 

So I think that when encouraged to experiment, more people would enjoy the feeling, it’s just that most people never have the impetus to take it that far. Or if they are forced to by rare circumstance do, their priority is usually just to avoid social embarrassment.

Guest Peter-P

You probably should speak with women, who often delay their bathroom trips or refuse to use public toilets.

If you in a situation after that woman is many hours holding back a severe amount of pee ask her how she would be able to e.g. be out and drink all night long with not a single bathroom trip and tell her that she can be proud on her amazing holding ability - or probably better: her strong bladder, then you (a) talk to the right woman and (b) will be liked for this very special compliment...!

The rest will be her, telling you, that she is used to hold her pee for ages as she (...) and you have a conversation both of you will remember!

(Just take care, that nobody else can listen to this, not to embarrass her in her social life area... She can be open and speak openly to you, if she is not too shy! And she definitely will remember you! So if she doesn't react in her first surprise, you can pick up that theme on another occasion (another day!) - and then you will find out, if she likes to talk about it or is too shy or ashamed, etc. (it also can be too private/intimate for her or even a taboo). I would not mention it a third time after no reaction.)