Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did Edward from Camp Lazlo have an omorashi fetish?

If you watch the episode "Hold it Lazlo" (season 4,episode  2) of Camp Lazlo, the entire premises focuses around Edward losing a lemonade drinking contest against Lazlo & trying to delay him from relieving himself as much as possible. 

There are some scenes in which it's pretty obvious that Lazlo really needs to go pee. He starts out by having to wait in a really long line for the bathroom, squirming & holding his crotch. Just when he's about to get in to relieve himself , Edward places an "Out of Order" sign on the bathroom door. Lazlo runs away in agony while Edward can be seen grinning with pleasure. 

Edward also purposely uses Scoutmaster Lupus ' bathroom (who had a rule in which only one person a day could use his bathroom) & then turns off the campground' s sprinklers in order to make Lazlo even more desperate. 

Lazlo runs off to relieve himself in the lake, yet Edward disguises himself as a fish & tells Lazlo to not pee in his home (at which Lazlo has to suck his pee back and look for some other way to pee). 

When Lazlo attempts to just go behind a tree, Edward scolds him for doing something innapropriate. 

Lazlo runs off to use the bathroom at the girls' camp & Edward tells him that he can't go in there because "it's a girls' bathroom". 

He also starts rowing very slowly on their boat trip back to camp (as well as claiming that his shoelaces are untied in order to delay Lazlo even further). When Lazlo finally relieves himself, he is not just sad, but just downright angry. 

I hope most omorashi fetishists irl are not gonna try to restrict someone from going to the bathroom just to satisfy their kink,lol. I know I won't. 

It's really fascinating to me when stuff like this ends up in cartoons. Especially in today's climate, when more people online are aware of things like deviantart and elsagate. What was once seen as innocent cartoon gags are now being seen as intentional fetishism, lol. 

Recent example: the fart fairy from Total Dramarama. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ethanchaotic/status/1263562617953693696