Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello all, been awhile eh? Well, now flipping through an old photo album, I remembered two, non diaper, based omomemories from when I was younger. The first will be the main core of the post. The second consider a little Pee S....yes that pun was bad.

But anyway, this occured in preschool at the YMCA. On occasion, we'd have story time, the usual sit on a rug dealio while the teacher reads a book like say, The Cat in the Hat to us. Well, it was shortly after the story, I don't recall which it was, started that I felt the need to Pee came over me. While I normally would have just gone, considering I was diaper less (I had changed out of the one I had brought shortly before, had a quesadilla for breakfast and all), and was i close proximity with the other students, I was hesitant. Either someone would hear me peeing, or a puddle would form and either be smellable or grow to the point, someone would feel it, and then look towards me or the like. I remember crossing my legs, trying to think of dry thoughts, on distract myself from my urge with the storybook.

The story lasted a few minutes, five tops. I remember squirming, not too noticeable, but I was, and letting out a few droplets every now and again to ease pressure. As soon as the Tale ended, I quickly asked the teacher, "Mrs. Teacher, I gotta pee pee. Can I go potty?" She said yes, and I dashed off. I knew I likely wouldn't be able to make it to the bathroom, so I just peed my pants as I ran. Thankfully I was used to peeing while moving, and my pants were a dark blue color.

The mini story happened once sometime after. I remember I had gone into the bathroom during a class bathroom break. Not yet comfortable with the bathrooms there, I simply stood in front of the toilet (I didn't know what a urinal was then), peed my pants, washed my hands, then left

• 1 year later...
On 1/27/2022 at 6:17 AM, RDFan2020 said:

I seem to remember doing the same thing in half-day preschool myself at least once or twice at age five-and-a-half but I was both wearing dark clothes (at least most of the time) and wearing a Pamper and so most of the time no one knew until my mother came to pick me up around lunch time.

Oh, you too?

5 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Thats adorableee! ❤️

Yeah, I wore em as, among other reasons, I wasn't really comfortable using public toilets without my mom present when very young

6 hours ago, diokno44x said:

Oh, you too?

Yeah, I wore em as, among other reasons, I wasn't really comfortable using public toilets without my mom present when very young

I wasn’t comfortable at all with using public toilets even with my mother (or my father, for that matter (I learned to use a urinal in preschool at age five-and-a-half)) present until I was in my late sixes or early sevens (certainly before I was about eight years old). It was mostly the sound of the toilet flushing that bothered me. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t actually think the toilet was a monster (but then again who knows?).

Later on, by about age nine or ten when my ability to feel embarrassed finally kicked in I no longer wanted a parent to be in the bathroom with me. For some reason I found this to be so embarrassing that one time (probably around age nine or ten) when I needed to urinate when I was in a Steiger’s department store (that was later bought out by Filene’s and then Macy’s) I actually asked my mother for permission to pee in my pants right there in the store. Given that I was not padded at the time she literally dragged me into the ladies rest room and I just made it to the toilet in the nick of time and used it.

2 hours ago, RDFan2020 said:

I wasn’t comfortable at all with using public toilets even with my mother (or my father, for that matter (I learned to use a urinal in preschool at age five-and-a-half)) present until I was in my late sixes or early sevens (certainly before I was about eight years old). It was mostly the sound of the toilet flushing that bothered me. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t actually think the toilet was a monster (but then again who knows?).

Later on, by about age nine or ten when my ability to feel embarrassed finally kicked in I no longer wanted a parent to be in the bathroom with me. For some reason I found this to be so embarrassing that one time (probably around age nine or ten) when I needed to urinate when I was in a Steiger’s department store (that was later bought out by Filene’s and then Macy’s) I actually asked my mother for permission to pee in my pants right there in the store. Given that I was not padded at the time she literally dragged me into the ladies rest room and I just made it to the toilet in the nick of time and used it.

Yeah, I had the same issue with flushing noises. And huh, you actually asked to pee yourself. Bold

1 hour ago, diokno44x said:

Yeah, I had the same issue with flushing noises. And huh, you actually asked to pee yourself. Bold

I didn’t really think of it as bold at the time, but I guess it could be seen that way. By age nine or even ten (when embarrassment and a basic understanding of social norms began to kick in) I become self-conscious about using the rest room (especially the ladies room) in front of other people. I always felt like my mother and my older sister (who was often in the stall with me) were watching (whether they were or not). I don’t actually know if they were because I often closed my eyes when I was “going” in front of other people by that age.

That day in Steiger’s when I asked my mother for permission to pee in my pants the idea was that I would go behind either a display or some mirrors in the ladies department on the second floor (where my sister and mother were shopping that day) and do what I needed to do without being seen. I didn’t realize it at the time but this was exactly what toddlers and some preschoolers do at a much younger age and probably for much (if not exactly) the same reason. According to my parents and my sister I never hid while “going” as a toddler or a pre-schooler. That would come  much later.

In my case, I felt the way that I did about the flushing noise and about wetting (or even soiling) for at only three reasons at that time.

1. Due to my premature birth I had a small stroke in my Right Brain Hemisphere. Therefore, when I was nine to ten years old I had the social skills and emotional development of someone who was three or four years old (at that would be on a good day) even though (I would later learn) that my intellectually abilities were actually on (or even slightly above) age-level. I learned from an online IQ test back in the 1990s when I was still in college (a year or so before I graduated) that my IQ is in the mid-to-high 120s which is considered to be normal for a college graduate.

2. I have some curvature in my spinal cord in the area where the nerves that control urination and defecation run through. As a result, from time to time a nerve would become pinched (If I was standing for too long, or attempting to stand up completely straight) and I would sometimes “go” one (or even both) ways without control. Sometimes I would even temporarily not be able to stand when this happened. Luckily, this was mild enough that the nerve activity would go back to normal after lying down for a while on a flat surface or even sleeping for a while. At that point, my walking and continence would return to normal (at least until the next time) and the pattern would repeat like this every time. When this was finally diagnosed with a back x-ray (during my late teens, when I was in high school) my parents understood that my back pain, how I was standing, and even at least half of my accidents were something I could not help (and that they were not caused by temper tantrums or being stubborn/contrary).

3. Due to both genetics and my premature birth (and its complications) I have a condition that is considered to be part of the autism spectrum (it is basically a form of what used to be called Asperger’s syndrome). This caused me to have difficulties with understanding irony, sarcasm, figures of speech, most social norms, and the concept of lying. This also caused me to be afraid of the sound of the toilet flushing and other loud noises.

The right hemisphere condition and being on the spectrum were only diagnosed when I was nineteen (almost twenty). At that point, my parents understood that probably (at least) seventy-five to eighty percent of my accidents were genuinely accidental and the rest of them were probably my way of dealing with stress that I could not otherwise control.

I learned about what lying is at age seven (my father needed to explain it to me after my sister broke a cuckoo clock in the front hallway of my parents’ house. My father asked me which one of us was lying and I didn’t understand the question. At some point, he realized that I genuinely didn’t understand his question and he explained it.) The concepts of irony and sarcasm also needed to be explained to me (this time when I was in high school).

In short, wetting (and even soiling) was a pretty common thing when I was growing up and it was something that I was used to. Also, due to my premature birth (and its complications) I was small for my age and between my difficulty with walking long distances and a speech impediment that causes my r’s to come out sounding like w’s it was easier for my parents (but mostly my mother) to treat me like I was much younger than I actually was and this only started to bother me by age nine (or even ten) which was also when I learned to stop the flow of urine after it started. Also, by age age nine or ten (when I sometimes started to feel embarrassed) I realized that it felt better (emotionally speaking) to go on purpose when an accident was imminent rather than to hold on to the point of losing control a minute or two later.

My interest in Omorashi would only kick in during puberty at age thirteen (almost fourteen) but that story (while not unpleasant) is descriptive enough that it may not be suitable to tell on this (or possibly any) web site.

I also mention at least most these details on some other web sites (including toiletstool, adisc, and some other miscellaneous web sites (but not necessarily all in one place). I also do not use the same user names on other sites (even if some of them are similar).

21 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

I've NEVER been comfortable with public bathrooms in general, even today I'd rather hold it than use them, jesus

Some can be quite filthy, and awkward.

21 hours ago, RDFan2020 said:

I didn’t really think of it as bold at the time, but I guess it could be seen that way. By age nine or even ten (when embarrassment and a basic understanding of social norms began to kick in) I become self-conscious about using the rest room (especially the ladies room) in front of other people. I always felt like my mother and my older sister (who was often in the stall with me) were watching (whether they were or not). I don’t actually know if they were because I often closed my eyes when I was “going” in front of other people by that age.

That day in Steiger’s when I asked my mother for permission to pee in my pants the idea was that I would go behind either a display or some mirrors in the ladies department on the second floor (where my sister and mother were shopping that day) and do what I needed to do without being seen. I didn’t realize it at the time but this was exactly what toddlers and some preschoolers do at a much younger age and probably for much (if not exactly) the same reason. According to my parents and my sister I never hid while “going” as a toddler or a pre-schooler. That would come  much later.

In my case, I felt the way that I did about the flushing noise and about wetting (or even soiling) for at only three reasons at that time.

1. Due to my premature birth I had a small stroke in my Right Brain Hemisphere. Therefore, when I was nine to ten years old I had the social skills and emotional development of someone who was three or four years old (at that would be on a good day) even though (I would later learn) that my intellectually abilities were actually on (or even slightly above) age-level. I learned from an online IQ test back in the 1990s when I was still in college (a year or so before I graduated) that my IQ is in the mid-to-high 120s which is considered to be normal for a college graduate.

2. I have some curvature in my spinal cord in the area where the nerves that control urination and defecation run through. As a result, from time to time a nerve would become pinched (If I was standing for too long, or attempting to stand up completely straight) and I would sometimes “go” one (or even both) ways without control. Sometimes I would even temporarily not be able to stand when this happened. Luckily, this was mild enough that the nerve activity would go back to normal after lying down for a while on a flat surface or even sleeping for a while. At that point, my walking and continence would return to normal (at least until the next time) and the pattern would repeat like this every time. When this was finally diagnosed with a back x-ray (during my late teens, when I was in high school) my parents understood that my back pain, how I was standing, and even at least half of my accidents were something I could not help (and that they were not caused by temper tantrums or being stubborn/contrary).

3. Due to both genetics and my premature birth (and its complications) I have a condition that is considered to be part of the autism spectrum (it is basically a form of what used to be called Asperger’s syndrome). This caused me to have difficulties with understanding irony, sarcasm, figures of speech, most social norms, and the concept of lying. This also caused me to be afraid of the sound of the toilet flushing and other loud noises.

The right hemisphere condition and being on the spectrum were only diagnosed when I was nineteen (almost twenty). At that point, my parents understood that probably (at least) seventy-five to eighty percent of my accidents were genuinely accidental and the rest of them were probably my way of dealing with stress that I could not otherwise control.

I learned about what lying is at age seven (my father needed to explain it to me after my sister broke a cuckoo clock in the front hallway of my parents’ house. My father asked me which one of us was lying and I didn’t understand the question. At some point, he realized that I genuinely didn’t understand his question and he explained it.) The concepts of irony and sarcasm also needed to be explained to me (this time when I was in high school).

In short, wetting (and even soiling) was a pretty common thing when I was growing up and it was something that I was used to. Also, due to my premature birth (and its complications) I was small for my age and between my difficulty with walking long distances and a speech impediment that causes my r’s to come out sounding like w’s it was easier for my parents (but mostly my mother) to treat me like I was much younger than I actually was and this only started to bother me by age nine (or even ten) which was also when I learned to stop the flow of urine after it started. Also, by age age nine or ten (when I sometimes started to feel embarrassed) I realized that it felt better (emotionally speaking) to go on purpose when an accident was imminent rather than to hold on to the point of losing control a minute or two later.

My interest in Omorashi would only kick in during puberty at age thirteen (almost fourteen) but that story (while not unpleasant) is descriptive enough that it may not be suitable to tell on this (or possibly any) web site.

I also mention at least most these details on some other web sites (including toiletstool, adisc, and some other miscellaneous web sites (but not necessarily all in one place). I also do not use the same user names on other sites (even if some of them are similar).

Interesting, I was born premature too