Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The world is falling 

A dark day overshadowed by its own achievements

the onlookers watched as the stage lights flickered to life unaware of the truth hidden deep beneath the hard earth they stood on

the man began waltzing about the recently constructied wood platform that would be gone as soon as it appeared

he spoke not only to the large crowd he so skillfully baited but to himself “its foolproof” he thought

“now now” his voice billowed from the speakers “I have a plan... one to change the world..... forever “

that last word never meant much before

The crowd screamed for more, this man was a genius, biggest tech manufacturer in the city normally he went on about his newest phone or some computer thats name is worth more then it abilities

but not today...

chapter one

never

He looks at the crowd and smiles” looks like my job here is don-“

It truly was

In less than a second blood splattered on the stage seeping in too the poorly sealed wood

He fell as the crowd ran in panicked fury

The attacker walked off stage almost unnoticed... almost

she was a detective working freelance with long brown hair and more than an impressive body standing amongst the crowd but probably not the only one with a weapon

Swiftly boring of the mans honeyed words she squeezed between the human wall or at least tried too get to the restroom

Yet then disaster struck

She watched as the attacker plunged a dagger into the back of the mans neck severing his spine immediately

She took action and raced to the staircase barely noticing the warm drops of urine that slipped out into her panties

She reached the stage only to see the murderer duck behind the curtains

She sprinted after them with another spirt of urine leaking out

As soon as she rounded the corner the murderer grabbed her in a choke hold, bolting into action she flipped them over her head and on to the ground her bladder bulging crying for release.

He hit the boards with a thud and quickly stood back up pointing the knife at her, she in response pulled her own weapon as a matter of reflex she stood holding the stub nose revolver, adrenaline coursing through her...and with urine running freely down her legs

The murderer stood shocked for a moment, and that was the last mistake he made as she put a round in has forehead

She relaxed a bit as her muscles loosened so did her bowels pushing a warm soft mass into her already saturated panties

She reached to feel the extent of the damages touching the seat of her pants and squishing the mess against her body by accident “shit” she murmured to herself both figuratively and literally.

Swiftly brushing aside her own pride she marched forward toward the body hoping the stains and smells aren’t too clear. She squatted down rubbing the mess against her body and rummaged through the corpses pockets finding two daggers near identical to the one it was holding , and a match box Then she stood up and hurried to her car. It was a rundown suv with plenty of scratches and dings she took a seat feeling the warm mess of her shame

After a quick and unpleasant ride she reached home undid the lock and walked in

She took of the black long coat she was wearing emptied her pockets and walked to her room in the mid sized house. First she slid off the plane black shirt then pulled down and stepped out of the knee length black skirt and finally she pealed off her gray leggings they were stained...badly with long tendrils of wetness all having there origin from a large dark spot between the thighs. She looks down at her panties and scoffed”pee proof huh” then looking back at the stained leggings                          She cleaned up her mess and read over the packaging on her dresser it read.

“Pee proof panties five pack/ perfect for ANY mishaps”

She grabbed a clean pair and realized it was her last pair

A hot pain of embarrassment spread throughout her chest thinking back, this was the seventh time this happened but never to this extent it was always just small spirts here and there but never a full mess though it had all started last week after a car wreck it just got worse with every incident she sighed and pulled on a low cut gray shirt along with a mid length skirt just above the knees

She set her laundry in the washer, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and threw on her coat on her way out the door

Another less unpleasant car ride later she arrived at the store, it was pretty big and a member of a large chain

As she heads in she downs the last of her water and tosses it in the recycling bin

She pushes her cart through row after row grabbing some groceries a few boxes of bullets from sporting goods and a few bottles of alcohol

Then finally the last thing on her list

She had been thinking about for awhile but overcoming her pride She pushes her cart down the hygiene aisle and winces and she grabs certain product of the shelf and into her cart then heads to checkout

There was only one checkout land available and it hat three people in it she just got at the end of the line

After a minute or two of waiting she felt a certain fullness of the bladder,and despite her...track record she decided to hold it, and after about ten minutes she was about to burst and was finally getting checked out with a few beeps and an overly talkative cashier just as he finishes, he looks and says “whats with the face something wrong” just as he looks down to the item that just declined to see one twelve pack of absorbent women’s Briefes, he looks back up to see relief on her face

She was full to bursting and the loud noise of the barcode scanner declining sets her off,as at first a slow trickle soon spills out at full blast the hot urine rushing through her panties causing them to cling close to her skin... soon its done and she comes to the realization that she just pissed her self , her face reddens and she grabbed her items and rushed to the bathroom

She calmly stepped into the large stall and opened the plastic bag the “briefs” were in and pulled down her panties, thankfully her skirt seemed to be spared as she wiped up and pulled on the brief

She walked through the near empty parking lot with a minor yet still unfamiliar bulk between her legs yet she walked on, as she passed by a man he tried grabbing her and only managed to get a grip on the elastic band on her skirt

She kicked his legs out from under him the man fall still holding the skirt pulling it down with him

She sees another man out of the corner of her eye, holding a remarkably similar dagger to the ones she had in her possession but despite this mystery she was outnumbered and stepping out of her still on the ground skirt as she runs

Upon reaching her car she locked the door and speed home

Too Tired too think she ate a quick dinner took her shirt off and flopped into her bed

Chapter two

going

She woke up around seven and stiffly crawled out of bed

After a cup of coffee she looked at the situation someone killed the man at the event, whose name turned out to be, that same someone probably sent those men who attacked her

And here she is sitting in her house putting these things together in only her bra and the same brief she put on yesterday

She goes to her room gets dressed in an large shirt and leggings only she looks in the  mirror looks herself up and down “pretty normal” she murmured to herself as she pulls up the large shirt witch was about down to her lower thighs... to see that the Beige outside of the brief was pretty clear to see through the thin black leggings

She inspects the match box she found and notes it has the name of a club on it

On her way out she pulls on her coat and climbed in her car and made her way to the address on the match box

It was a rather seedy bar with few people speaking in hushed tones

She orders herself a drink sits down and begins watching for anyone who could be      behind the murderer, after nearly 9 hours of sitting around drinking and waiting with a few bathroom breaks, finally she sees someone walk out from behind the counter from seemingly nowhere, they exit the bar and she as they climbed into there car wrote down there license plate

She having got what she needed drove home and drank to celebrate her discovery

Normal routine and she flopped in bed ditching everything but her bra and briefs

Waking up is unpleasant when you have a hangover even more so in her situation

She woke up cold and clammy and pulled her sheets off to see a large wet patch on the bed and to realize her brief was soaked” i wet the bed” she murmured to herself

And a new voice confirmed with”yes did you naughty little baby” says the voice in a seductive female tone, She turns in surprised and sees a woman sitting on a arm chair “your making a mistake investing the murder” the woman scoffed

“The names Evelyn” the women states “and your Armani correct?”Evelyn was correct

Armani quickly pulled a gun from under her bed and pointed it at Evelyn”who are you Armani asked “hey no need to go ballistic” Evelyn jokes before being shot in the kneecap

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR”Evelyn screamed

“Trespassing”Armani quickly replies “now who do you work for” she asked

Evelyn grins despite the pain” you need not to know but maybe I’ll tell you on one condition

“and what is that” Armani replied then retrained her gun to The woman’s forehead

then she noticed a small hisss was heard and upon looking at the women’s things to see a yellow liquid leaking out the women’s face contorted in embarrassment, Armani chuckled to her self but stopped mostly because of the sagging brief she was wearing so clearly

Evelyn looked Armani in the eyes and said three things” first say sorry and fix my knee, next give me a chance to clean up then”she grinned”then...make out with me”Evelyn said in an oh so seductive tone

Armani smiled”maybe I just might just... or maybe shoot you in the head” a pull of the trigger and the problems were solved or at least for now Evelyn wasn’t dead only knocked out by the rubber rounds,

She grabs the unconscious body and lays her out on the bed front down only to see a large wet spot on the women’s nylon pants

Armani sighed and stripped the wet pants off of Evelyn to see emerald green silk panties saturated to the maximum

With a slightly cruel thought Armani pulled off the panties wiped her off and put a brief on her

Looking at herself she also cleaned up tossing the soggy briefs and putting on a fresh pair, she looked in the mirror as she was pulling a skirt on and thought “that was a disaster” before putting her shirt on and throwing her bed sheets to the washer

Soon Evelyn was slowly waking to find herself bound to a chair, thinking back this had not gone well for her in fact not only had she been apprehended but she pissed her self as well”what do we have here” Armani asked “ready to talk”

Evelyn only then realized she had to go to the bathroom “ok ok just let me go to the bathroom”Evelyn knew when she was beat

“ talk first” Armani replied smugly

“Fine i was sent to capture you by the or-“ she cut herself off suddenly clenching and holding her legs together

Armani grinned and kneeled down grabbed Evelyn’s legs and pulled them apart then with her other hand pressed down on The women’s abdomen and with a quick push a large bulge formed between her thighs then the mess spread throughout the brief

Armani looked and said”see you went to the bathroom now talk”

“i was sent to capture you by the organization i don’t know anything i was just in it for the money i was just following orders” Evelyn pleaded

“Fine “Armani reached for the knot at the back of the chair and let the ropes fall slack

Evelyn stood up with an unfamiliar bulk and a large mess between her legs “this feels kinda nice i could get use to this” she thought because being shoved out of the house

“ hey at least give me a skirt or something”Evelyn demanded before being shoved out the door without a word

Days four pass and Armani has a plan...

She unlocked the door and took her coat off, she had been doing smaller cases to ward off any suspecting onlookers

As per usual she striped down removing her shirt and undoing the buttons on her skirt. the usual situation had happened a car passed too quickly to recklessly clipping the back of her car and jolting a brief jet of urine loose into the brief she was wearing yet she stripped them off too and went too her dresser pulling out  pair of cotton panties and looking at the package of briefs only one left she had been going through two or three a day with nine or ten small incidents a day nothing too major, though it was kind of embarrassing having to wear them but better then piss running down her thighs every time she gets startled

Just to be safe she put on three pairs of panties... it was about eight o’clock and she was sitting at the table eating her dinner in only her undergarments

After finishing up she was washing her plate off and a motorcycle speed by loudly she dropped the dish in the sink in surprise when it wore off she felt a familiar warmth

The damage wasn’t to great only one layer was wet but too be safe she put on a fourth pair of panties before bed

Chapter three

What do you believe

It was a cool morning with rays of sunshine glaring through the closed blinds

She woke up slowly and sat up “what a nice morning “ she thought sarcastically

And then with the realization that a coldness was setting in she threw off the covers and looked down to see the entire sheet was soaked through and so were the panties she wore

After mentally scolding herself for letting this happen the second time,she took all the sheets of and tossed them in the washer she took everything off and climbed into a hot bath and relaxed,

After about thirty minutes she crawled out wrapped a towel around herself and went to get dressed

She had a plan for today and she was going too dress for it

First she pulled one the last brief ,then four pairs of panties over it one of them being triple seated cotton another being one of her pee proof panties the third being laced silk the last being a pair of emerald green silk panties that felt fitting for the situation

Then she slipped into a bra with a chain mail one over it, and she slipped a small single shot .22 pistol into a small pocket of the bra

And as embarrassing as it was she pulled over the one romper like onesie and snapped it shut at the crouch

She pulled on a pair of green pantyhose and set of light gray leggings on that still had some discolored stains from last time

Then simple athletic shorts with a navy blue pleated skirt

After that she slipped a kevlar vest and a pair of shoulder holsters

A small gun in the pocket of her shorts

A side holster over the skirt with a .38 revolver

And a simple black shirt

Almost ready she grabbed an ammo bag and made sure it had at least to magazines for everything along with some first aid supplies

Then she slung a pump acton shot gun over her shoulder

She pulled on her coat and downed a bottle of water and a quick breakfast

Then she hit the road

After an hour of driving she pulled up to what was supposed to be an abandoned military base... it wasn’t abandoned

She stepped inside and quietly crepe until she grabbed a small almost unnoticeable handle in the floor”exactly where she said it would be” she thought as she lifted the handle and opened the hatch, as she creeps down the narrow staircase she feels a few drops escape into the soft padding between her legs.

But at last she reached the bottom and there was a long concrete hallway with a single woman patrolling up and down the hallway, she slipped along the shadows getting closer  and closer the she simply pulled out a white handkerchief,jumped behind the guard held it over their mouth and after a second the guard fell to the ground' she rummaged through the guards equipment the only thing worth while being a taser.

She stood back up took one last look at the guard and saw the large yellow puddle that had had leaked out of the their unconscious body reminding her of a small pain form her bladder.

She pressed forward and swiftly yet near silently opened the door at the end of the hallway to see... a... ballroom with people dancing slowly in circles yet strangely completely and utterly silent. She walked through people turned there heads to look but they all had the same face it was... disturbing

Finally she reached the end there was one of these... things alone then it walked up to her then with a surprising powerful grip it began to do the same walz as everyone else she had no choice but to play along, soon she felt herself clenching as the moves of the dance became more and more extravagant until it held her close, she felt a sharp pain in her chest as the thing released her with a dagger sticking out of her chest “ but how” she wondered for she was wearing body armor, she staggered back as spirts of urine started seeping into the brief she finally fell and drifted off.

Only to wake up with her arms and legs belted to the cold metal interrogation table she laid upon. She looked at the situation she was bound to a table she still seemed to have all her weapons on her, her brief was soaked but lucky it wasn’t leaking and somehow she still felt full up. After a minute or two someone walked through the door

It was Evelyn wearing only a corset and a short pleated skirt she looked then with a gleeful expression said” hey its you again, ya know because of you i got taken off field duty and got moved to interrogator””how did you like the show...it was caused by a halogenic gas ““but hey were friends and all i mean i sent you all that information”

Armani replied  “ just untie me all right”

Evelyn grinned and stated” not without some fun first” before prancing up to Armani and giggling as she pushed down on Armani’s abdomen after a brief moment both of the women heard the low hisssss as Armani slowly let it trickle out without trying to stop it but most of it stopped was stopped by the four layers of panties she wore, soon after a warm mess spilled into the leaking brief but stopped Armani felt she let enough out

Evelyn laughed and said “ lets get you cleaned up” before undoing the belts on her legs and pulling down her shorts and skirt next the leggings”you’ve pissed these before” as she  removed the dry yet stained leggings then the pantyhose and she looked at the plane white snap on” oooh scandalous” as she unbuttoned the crotch piece to see emerald green silk panties...after a laughing fit from Evelyn she said “ ooh you must be pissing these worst than I use too” before removing them and the dry silk ones she wore below, then there it was the pee proof panties contained most of it along with the cotton ones “ i use to wear stuff like these before that incident with you” she says peeling them off then at last she looked at the soaking wet brief Evelyn broke the sides before lifting them out rolled them up and tossed them in the trash bin

Armani spoke up” do you have any of these briefs” she asked shyly

Evelyn grinned and restated “ i use to wear stuff like these before that incident with you... I decided i didn’t need them it was only a intimation mission ... boy was i wrong” “then i decided to switch to something stronger”she lifted up her skirt and shows off a white pull-ups with padding all the way front and back instead of just on the bottom like the brief and a wetness indicator that showed dry...for now...Evelyn turned left and right showing off her pull-up”trust me they hold a-lot more””I’ve been having plenty of wetting lately... in fact” she lifts her skirt a little higher as she, with ease released a stream of urine while the wetness indicator turned a clear blue” I’ve been wearing them everywhere” she stated “i never have to be desperate of embarrassed again I’ve just been pissing my self whenever even if there’s a bathroom” she lets her skirt back down and says “ here lets get you one as well” she reached into a pocket and unfolded the soft fabric outside of the pull-ups then produced a bottle of talcum powder from who knows wear proceeded to powder Armani’s crotch and pull on the pull-ups Armani was ashamed too be getting changed but it did feel good having the thicker padding between her thighs

Evelyn put all of Armani clothes back on her including those emerald green silk panties that she was still laughing about

Evelyn finished uniting Armani and helped her stand back up “lets keep going”Armani proclaims and they together head deeper in the base

Soon they after sneaking through seemingly abandoned hallways they reached what looked like a large conference room

Capter four

Knifepoint

“It seems like some kind of meeting”Armani pointed out

“AND I WASENT INVITED””give me that shotgun” raged Evelyn

And so she did handing the gun to Evelyn and drawing her .44 revolver

Then all hell broke loose, the two marched through the unsuspecting crowd both weapons loaded with rubber bullets soon the fifty sixty people the were assembled were all on the ground... all except one who stood alone in the crowd the lady held a combat knife and charged

Armani held her ground as she felt the warm bulge of the absorbent material swelling between her thighs not even knowing she has pisses herself as the women took a stab with reckless abandon and immediately got pistol wiped and knocked out Armani looked and said”lets try to sneak next time now I’m going to take this uniform“Armani took off her coat shirt skirt and leggings putting everything in the bag leaving her only in the onesie, Evelyn piped up” ooh i might need to get one of those”

She slipped the uniforms big dark blue shirt and put on the uniforms pencil skirt

Evelyn laughter broke the silence as she pointed up the women Armani stripped was wearing a similar pull-up to her own, except it had cartoonish cheerleaders wearing oversized diapers printed on it along with the wetness indicator that instead of being a single line was a bunch of stars disappeared one at a time depending on how wet it was...there were no stars...

Evelyn rummaged around and found in a large pouch of a utility belt two more similar ones depicting all the latest cartoon princesses “ one for you one for me” she said and gave one to Armani who did not see the appeal and shoved it in her bag “like i would ever were that” she thought

“In fact i could go for a change now”Evelyn grinned unbuttoning her skirt and letting it fall down she stepped out of the skirt and bent down to pick it up practically pointing out the large brown stain showing through her soaked pull-ups

Armani mockingly said” you couldn’t hold it” , Evelyn replied in a seductive tone” what is a girl to do” “and i know you probably didn’t hold it that well”, she had guessed correctly

Evelyn finished cleaning and powdering herself up and slipped into the childish garment before buttoning her skirt back up

“Lets go”Armani said and they pressed onward

After looking around they found what they were looking for, a windowless door with the label administrations office, Armani felt a pressure in her bowels   

Upon entering they saw a lone women in a tailored suit with long pink hair staring at around twelve computer monitors each one with a different camera feed “I’ve been expecting you” the women states” “cliché”  booed Evelyn

Ignoring her the women continued”you did good to make it this far for now its time to meet... your...d o o m” as the women flips out a six inch folding knife

“NOW ITS ON”Evelyn yells as she try’s to rack a shell in the shotgun only too find herself out of ammo not discouraged she flips the gun around and grabs the barrel and holds the gun like a baseball bat

The women turns to show her face... a face with one discolored eye and with elegant accuracy the throws the blade, it flys centimeters from Evelyns hip slicing the string holding on her skirt””missed me”Evelyn taunted only for her skirt to fall down showing the childish pull-ups “i didn’t think such childish garments came in such a size nor did i know you were such a baby” The women said with a smugness Evelyn did not respond with words but with acton ramming the stock of her shotgun into the women’s head, the women fell to her knees but recovered quickly and dive rolled behind her and slammed an open palm into the back of Evelyn’s calf Evelyn fell down and swore as the stars fade from her pull-ups along with a large brown bulge that had formed“see...all you are is a incompetent idiotic incontinent traitorous diaper wearing child” the women states with a hint of rage Armani trying to get the jump on the women took a shot with her revolver the loud bang of the shot startling a jolt of urine into the damp pull-up only for the women to cleave it in half with her knife

Armani prepared for a last stand drawing a combat knife she charged the women immediately slashed the elastic band of her skirt slicing both gun belts as well Armani slashed at the women and made a clean cut to the front of her suit causing it too fall from the women’s shoulders and hang at her hips showing off a tight sports bra

The women brought the knife down in a downward strike yet Armani dogged to the side the knife only cutting off the side of the shorts Armani wore causing them too fall to the ground

Armani slashed at the women’s hand throwing the women’s knife across the room with that the women lunged taking them both to the ground she grabbed Armani’s leggings and yanked them off along with the pantyhose but then Armani kicked her away the women got up close and managed to rip Armani‘s shirt off with her well manicured nails leaving Armani wearing nothing over the snap on onesie “a childish costume” the women scoffed as they both stood squared up

The women kicked low hitting both of the snaps then she grappled Armani and flung her over her shoulder pulling the onesie off alone with picking back up her knife and causing Armani to let out a five second long stream of urine as well at that moment Armani realized that”was she doing this on purpose”Armani could only wonder

Armani stood in only the ballistic vest and the emerald green silk panties

the women lunged and pulled the vest off of Armani then pulling down her panties as Armani pulled down the women’s pants

This left Armani in her lacy satin...and the women in a pair of pink ruffled panties that had a stain on the bottom

A brief moment of silence passed only broken by a familiar sound hisssss

They both looked down at the others crotch

The women stared at the yellow stream flowing freely from Armani’s panties

Armani stared at the long stream of urine that emanated from a clear dark splotch contrasting the vibrant pink of the ruffed panties a splotch that appeared in the same spot as the discolored stain

They both in that moment throw their knives

Almost as if in slow motion the knives collided in the air flying by and cutting through the side of the others panties

Both of the under garments fell to the ground

The women looks at Armani’s pull-up that was still leaking through “how ironic”   The women thought

Armani looked down at the women’s crotch and thought “how hypocritical” as she looked at the bright pink cloth diaper that was so thick she couldn’t even put her legs together “she must have more accidents then me to be leaking through something so thick”

At last both streams stopped and they looked each others eyes and the women said “we are the same you and i we were both pissing are-selves throughout the fight we both are on the verge of messing are-selves we both woke up in a wet bed this morning we. Are. The. Same” and Armani acknowledge that everything she just said was true

*three days earlier

Chapter five

Mile

Sonia drove home after a long day at work soon she pulled up and got out of her car entered her house and stripped out of her suit and she looked in the mirror here she stood in her cloth diaper, not only that she had been so nervous one point today that she shit herself, oh the embarrassment she could swear everyone could tell, she changed out of it and cleaned herself off

She went to her drawer and disappointing only saw one diaper left, she would have to do laundry unfortunately the washer was already running

She put on the diaper had dinner and went to sleep

That night It hounded at her just because she got yelled by one of her superiors she shit herself her mined just kept coming back to it probably everyone could tell,yet soon she drifted to sleep.

She woke up and crawled out of bed with a ringing at the door she was too tired to be self aware she grabbed her mug of coffee downed most of it and went to the door not bothering to check who it was and flung it open to see a door to door salesman she panicked and came to her senses and immediately started pissing her already wet diaper

wearing nothing else besides her diaper and bra

the door to door salesman saw her fling open the door and immediately piss herself and leak onto the floor  He just backed away

She shut the door in an panicking fluster”i just pissed my self in front of a random person”and in this panic she promptly sat down and tried to calm down she relaxed her muscles... all of them and she sat there as she unloaded her bladder... and her... bowls shoving a massive mess into her diaper

After ten minutes she calmed down mopped the floor and cleaned up throwing all her diapers into the washer to find she had no detergent

She never was fully toilet trained she always wet the bed and pisses herself.....constantly its just how it was...

She pulled a pair of pink ruffle panties and hoped nothing bad would happen as unprotected as she was she put on some white leggings and short shorts she climbed in her car

After a thirty minutes drive she exits her car and walks across the parking lot soon she walks in the store as she walks along she sees one of her employees about ten feet away in the hygiene aisle, it was Evelyn who looked slyly grinned lifted up her skirt,  revealing a slim white pull-up and Sonia watched as she began pissing herself...willingly? Sonia wondered what would make her do such a thing before Evelyn bent her knees slightly and shit herself then bent over seeming showing off and picked up a box of pull-ups she set down as well as a bottle of baby powder.

Sonia the decided it wasn’t her business and got detergent then went to the bathroom,

before leaving said bathroom Sonia saw someone walk in and see Evelyn.

from below the stall she saw Evelyn pulling down a messy pull-up and sliding on a fresh one “how could she not care anyone could see” Sonia wondered suddenly she heard the sound of the stall door being unlocked

Sonia swiftly fled from the restroom and started to walk towards the door while nervously thinking “she is right behind me she might recognize me, she has to be behind me, she must know my secret but I can’t look behind me then she will know that I know” this odd paranoia is both Sonia’s best and worst attribute

suddenly her knees locked up

a spirt of urine slipped out she clenched as hard as she could but that only made it worse, as urine cascaded through her shorts down her leggings and leaving a discolored stain on her pink panties.

She went home thoughtless

took the wet shorts leggings and panties off And started a load of laundry

She Put on a pair of pink panties and climbed in bed and fell asleep despite it only being noon

Sonia woke up too the same loud annoying alarm clock a quick slap was all it needed to quite down

she sat up slowly and felt a coldness, she lifted up the covers to see that the pink panties she was wearing had done nothing to stop bed wetting ... again not only that sadly this wasn’t new

after a second she felt the need to go again and decided it wasn’t worth getting up, she freely released what she could of held easily the warm liquid spreading through her panties and leaking onto the bed...she laid in her mess for thirty minutes, before getting up making and eating breakfast then getting changed

Soon she laid down gave herself a heavy coating of baby powder and slipping the pink childish cloth diaper and attaching the velcro that held it on

She pulled the same pink ruffle panties as yesterday that now had an stain to remind her of that incident she put on a suit and went to work...

She watched the camera feed as the two of them ripped through her guards and finished downing her water bottle right at they finished up after a minute of Evelyn changing they entered the room she tried to be as intimidating as one can possibly be while pissing herself in fear

Chapter six

Ending

They looked each other in the eyes and Sonia charged forwards only for Armani to punch her Sonia fell onto her knees and let it go as she released a massive mess into her diaper

Only seconds later it was followed up by Armani doing the same as the tight constants of the pull-up push it against her skin

Armani sat down beside Sonia and asked “join us” “yes” she replied simply “well now we have to get out of here”Armani stated”we also all need to get changed” Sonia pointed out Sonia stood up and opened one of her desk drawers and pulled out a bag of wet wipes and a cloth diaper

she changed herself while Armani woke up Evelyn” wake up” Armani said before slapping her...hard

After a few minutes they got Evelyn up to speed then she changed into a new white pull-up and Now it was Armani’s turn “ do you have anymore pull-ups” she asked “nope” Evelyn replied sassily” you just have to wear the princess one” Evelyn finished Armani cleaned up but felt ashamed to be putting on the colorful pull-up yet she found it strangely attractive she put it on grabbed all the clothes on the floor only bothering to put on the onesie soon they departed headed for Armani’s house.

When they got there Armani gathered all her stuff and loaded it into the suv soon they were bound for Sonia’s home in which there were moving into

“your house was on the map you will be safer here”Sonia claimed as they pulled up in front of a large house

upon entering they Evelyn and Armani stood in awe of the overly fanciful house

Armani didn’t particularly notice the urine flooding out with a hissssss  Evelyn looked over and said”that impressive huh” Armani only then felt the wetness between her thighs she blushed with embarrassment “I see where your coming from” Evelyn said with a hissss of her own

After an hour of two Evelyn went to the store to get some things and Armani finished getting everything moved in then she laid down on the couch and took a nap

Armani is awoken with a sharp pain. Evelyn was standing over her after slapping Armani awake “what was that for” she asked “nothing in particular” Evelyn replied “we’ve have been told to lay low for about a month, also catch” she said tossing a 115 pack of pull-ups  “for you Mylady”she said with an overly dramatically deep bow

* a month later*

Armani entered the building to see Evelyn lounging about “rough day?” She asked mocking the large wet spot on Armani’s pants and a leaking pull-up

“Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answers to”Armani stated before walking off to her room

Armani had another lead on the case but first she needed to clean up first...

she walked over to the dresser she kept her pull-ups in she found it to be near empty only two left she didn’t think she went through them so quickly she only used four or five a day and often one at night and she had pretty regular accidents but rarely messed “ehh “she thought “it won’t be a problem as she put on the second to last one and shoved to other in her bag along with a pair of panties just in case

She put on some clothes threw on her coat and called” I’ll be back in a few hours”

She walked out the door and drove off

When they had asked Sonia what she knew about the murder, she proclaimed that she only organized it she had no part in the motive.

Armani Was driving lone forest roads on a cold day to a hidden outpost that she only discovered because of some coordinates she saw while looking through Sonia’s computer and a hard drive she pickpocketed from a member of the organization.

She stepped out of the car and immediately felt a chill run through her body, It was getting to be Winter.

but sure enough she found a door to a concrete bunker,

she made sure her revolver was loaded before she placed the explosives by the door lit the fuse and dived for cover she landed unsure if it had it properly lit

only for the blast boom through the empty forest, causing a pleasant warmth too grow between her thighs...

she stood up and stepped past the rubble of the door she shivered seeing that it was only colder down there she descended down the damp concrete stairs

She came to a door with the temperature being about thirty degrees and a     clamminess settling in where the fabric of the pull-up had been saturated

she cracked the door to see only only one guard who was wearing a heavy button-up one piece jumpsuit the guard Strangely the guard had a look of desperation with her eyes close and her jaw clenched the women twisting and pushing her legs together in a attempt to hold it in “she must be desperate”

she took aim at said guard and she tensed up she pulled the trigger a small amount of urine leaking out and then...click the gun misfired, Armani felt the urine flood and leak out of her pull-up while the women turned only to see Armani and a brief expression of fear ran across her face before a wave of relief “she must not piss herself very often” Armani thought

The women held the face of simple relief for a minute Armani looked down at the women’s crotch to see no wetness “this job must require her to wear a diaper”Armani considered as the guard seeing Armani blushed violently her face red with embarrassment she just fell over and passed out with shame

Armani walked up and unbuttoned the jumpsuit to she too see she was wearing regular panties but they were soaked through with a large mess in the back, she looked to see that the suit itself had what looked like a cloth diaper built in between the legs

Armani looked around to find a locker with a identical jumpsuit “this could be useful”Armani thought as she shoved it in her bag

In aforementioned locker she also found a bag of wet wipes that she used to clean up and change into her last pull-up.

she slipped it on the fabric cold against her skin

She continued down a long hallway finally entering a room with a long row of cells only for strong arms grab her throat, all oxygen cut off from her brain she collapsed the women stood over Armani’s unconscious body “suspect apprehended” she said into a radio, then she noticed a puddle leaking out and lifted up Armani’s skirt “place her in cell six B” “and bring her a diaper change”

Evelyn laid about bored and alone in the large house wearing only her undergarments and a childishly printed pull-up she decided too snoop around some, it was a pass time for her.

She came too Sonia’s room and began rummaging in her drawers Evelyn laughed loudly and she looked in Sonia’s bottom drawer “all of her panties and diaper are pink”

she said cracking up see sees a pair different from to rest... a dark blue pull on swim diaper “oh i have to try this on” she says along with grabbing a pink bikini top from her room she took off her wet pull-up and slipped a clean one with the swim diaper over it.

she put on a bikini top and despite to being fifty degrees she dived in and her rear stayed perfectly dry as she swam back up and took a deep breath then swam to the bottom “now for the final test” she thought as she flooded into the diaper she felt a stark contrast between the cold water and the warmth between her thighs

she was happy

“wait till I put one on Armani” she said only half joking

Sonia stood yelling at one of her employees ‘what do you mean you lost it” she demanded in her most intimidating voice as a steady flow of urine was absorbed by her diaper.“

“I must of been pickpocketed or something the hard drive was in my pocket one second gone the next!” the employee stated in a panic squirming“please don’t fi-“ she was cut off by a long hissss as she jammed her legs together in a attempt to stem the flow the employee drooped her head in shame “I’m sorry I yelled” Sonia said apologizing

“go get yourself cleaned up and take the day off “Sonia said

“can you keep a secret “Sonia asked, the women nodded Sonia stood up and pulled down her pants and undergarments giving the women a flash of her wet pink cloth diaper before pulling her pants back up

The women smile and thanked Sonia on her way out

Only minutes later a video call appeared on all her screens “ have you apprehended the targets yet Sonia” the voice asked menacingly “no i have not” Sonia replied while pissing herself violently “do so swiftly” and the call ended

Sonia hoped they didn’t notice the urine that was still running down her legs

Armani slowly opened her eyes as she began recollecting what lead her here

soon she snapped awake she was suspended form the ceiling about ten feet above the ground held up by two long elastic ropes connected to a harness she was wearing that had belts holding each thigh connected to a belt on her hips similar too what a bungee jumper would use the only difference being the locks holding it on she also noticed the new pull-up she was wearing that depicted cartoonish girls wearing oversized diapers and she felt embarrassed that not only someone had changed her that they put that on her, it was dry... for now.

She soon realized her hands were gripped onto two handles on the elastic rope as soon as she released them for a moment she held shakily upright until something hit her in the back shooting urine into the aforementioned pull-up she flipped upside down and swinging back and forth before she saw the guard that must of captured her who was wearing a jumpsuit that must of been the guards uniform “so your awake” the guard said joyfully “ I haven’t reported your capture to headquarters yet... lets talk first” she says

Armani looked and said” have I seen you before”

The women laughed” I was about to bring that up you the one who stole me uniform off my unconscious body and left me to be A LAUGHINGSTOCK” she raged

“Now its my turn” she hits a button on a small remote the ropes expand and contract swinging Armani around each sharp turn shooting a little more urine into the pull-up

And it stops leaving Armani hanging upside down and finally lets loose as a yellow streams run out of the top of the pull-up down her chest and thankfully missing her head

“WHO IS THE BABY NOW” the guard screamed maniacally

As Armani hung upside down she slowly and inconspicuous reached into a hidden pocket in her bra and pointed the small pistol at the guard

the pistol made a quiet crack as the small bullet stuck the remote the cables released Armani hit the ground with a dive roll swiftly upper cutting the guard knocking her to the ground

Sonia arrived home to see Evelyn laying back in the pool she walked up Evelyn looked and said” drink too much at the office?” In a snarky tone

“if you made a mess in then pool your cleaning it” Sonia scolded she couldn’t see what Evelyn was wearing “you want a peek” Evelyn said seductively before strutting out of the pool showing off the blue swim diaper that had a large bulge in the back

“Is that-” “yes”” did you-“ “also yes” “have you seen-“” she left””want me to join you””.......yes”

Sonia stepped inside went to her room peeled off her wet pants and slid down her panties, she sighed and looked in the mirror, the bottom of the diaper was soaked through...it was shameful.

She put on a fresh cloth diaper then slid on the swim diaper they really didn’t absorb that much and were covers more than anything else

She put on a matching blue tie on bikini top and a swim skirt she looked out the window

her room was on the third floor with a balcony above the pool

She stood atop the railing bent her knees and jumped

as she fell everything felt like slow motion as she fell through the air her bladder released... so did her bowls.

Armani swiftly reached into a pocket of the dazed women’s the jumpsuit and pulled out what seemed to be a spare remote

Armani lowered another harness down and latched it on the guard clicking the lock shut and shoved the key into her bra pocket

Then she set a 30 minute timer on it and in a cruel twist tore the guards jumpsuit off too see her beige panties it looked like she had been relying on the jumpsuit based of the countless stains but they were dry

the guard jolted up only too see the spare remote on the ground then to see Armani step on the raise max button and they both began being pulled by the powerful winches hundreds of feet above them

Armani had intended to take her harness off but got distracted and now up she went

They stopped at forty feet, the limit they would go with someone in them.

“Now here’s a fight” Armani said as she started swinging back and forth

The guard said nothing as she twisted her legs together “I wish I was wearing a diaper” she thought nervously

soon Armani swung back and put her feet forward hitting the guard with a massive kick

the guards hands would of immediately shot to her crotch if not for the fact she had to hold on to the handles to stay upright tears rolled from her eyes as Armani watched as the nice beige color of her panties swiftly formed into a dark spot it was all clear too see the harness not helping and it covered nothing urine ran down her legs as she lost all control in a clear display of defeat she went limp no longer holding her legs together let a mess push clearly push into her panties

Armani just let go in her pull-up she had no point trying to hold it for twenty more minutes

Sonia hit the water the... contents of her diaper settled down

Evelyn looked starstruck “Did you just-“ “yes””are you-“ yeah””did you p-“shamefully”yes and yes”

They both settled down in the pool and relaxed

Armani hung there”only ten minutes left” she thought as the other women hung there limp Armani watched as more urine freely spilled out rewetting her panties

Armani also felt more urine get absorbed into the near full pull-up as suddenly she felt a jerk so did the guard as she lifted her head up they began lowering soon they hit base the harnesses unlocked automatically the guard seemed to disappear

Armani took off the pull-up rolled it up and tossed it into the corner of the room she did a full search of the abandoned jumpsuit

the the sewn in diaper was soaked and a single hard drive was found she slipped it into her pocket as she found her bag right outside the room she choose too just put on her panties a pair of emerald green silk panties

Armani found most of her things that had been stuffed in her bag sadly it lacked one thing...pants

she left the same way she came

Evelyn and Sonia had been relaxing in the pool when Armani’s car pulled up and she ran inside “was she wearing any pants” Evelyn asked “well neither are we” Sonia replayed jokingly “it’s about time to get out””yeah”

Armani rushed to the nearest computer not even bothering to get cleaned up she slammed the hard drive in and opened it up...it was a text file with a long chunk of numbers and some orders she input the numbers into a maps program and the spot showed...in the middle of a lake nine hours away

Chapter 7

long road

Armani after thinking for a minute Armani decided to take a shower and go to bed and so she did

Evelyn noted she only had two pull-ups left then one

She crawled in bed and passed out

The next morning Evelyn woke up dry for once and stepped out of her room too see Armani with a small duffel bag

“what’s this about“  Evelyn pounded aloud ”road trip, here’s your bag” “and change into this” tossing her a emerald green cloth diaper,...she loved it already

“Were taking a taxi to avoid suspicion”

Soon they all climbed in the taxi that had pulled up

Evelyn lounged in the crowded backseat of the taxi unable too do as much as put her legs together “these cloth diapers are kinda nice” she thought “so were are we going” Evelyn asked not filled in on the plan

“Key lake” Armani explained

About four hours into the ride the driver stopped and looked back “you girls need a bathroom brake” she asked

“Nope” ”nada” ”not at all” they replied “are you sure you’ve been drinking a lot back there”

“Maybe i will”Evelyn said unbuckling her seatbelt in the still moving car

Hisssssssss

“Are you wearing...diapers” the driver asked

Yes” answered Armani

Evelyn didn’t say a word and lifted up her skirt

Sonia just nodded

“Huh i always thought about trying some on for long drives like this but i end up getting too nervous and decided I’ll just go in my pants I even got a plastic seat cover and everything.

After a few more hours of back and forth conversation and a few accidents in the back Surely enough a tricking was heard from the front

They pulled up in the front of a decent hotel paid the fair and put up for the night after tossing the three wet *two messy* into the places run down washer

The next morning Evelyn awoke to see the others had rented a bunch of diving equipment

“What’s really going on here”Evelyn asked

“The organization should have a base deep below the lake we’re here to find it” Armani explained

Soon they were on the beach carrying their waterproof bags of gear and walking with the bulky cloth diapers under their swim diapers

They padded out too the middle of the lake stripped of the clothes they were wearing

Armani was nervous,feeling her stomach churn and cramp

Sonia had done this plenty times before

And Evelyn was ecclesiastical and slightly aroused by the idea

They dove into the water too hopefully re-emerge soon

Nearly after an hour of swimming they found it... a hatch they entered

After going through a manual airlock they found themselves standing face to face with three guards all wearing the same white underwear and bra with nothing over them

It was a strange outfit it looked like something a girl would go to sleep in not something a guard would wear

But one of them seemed too be desperate

Evelyn stepping forward said “here let me show you how its done” she walked up too the straining guard who had numerous yellow stains that showed clearly on the white material

“ take your hands off your crotch” the women slowly complied “ get in a more comfortable position stop forcing your legs together”

“now the past doesn’t matter nor does the future don’t worry everyone has been embarrassed just ignore it make it a choice not something your body tells you two just breath in and.........release “the women expression became blissful just as her pants were becoming yellow

“Did you just coach her through wetting herself””yes, yes I did”Evelyn said smugly

The women opened her eyes too see her comrades were on the ground the intruders were gone

Armani looked at the three hallways they had come upon”we should split up” Armani said

“Yeah lets spit up and end up pissing and messing ourselves along with about everyone else absurd amounts in a short time in oddly erotic fashions only for our story too end up on a piss fetish website with minimal attention and no part four”Evelyn said with no regards to the forth wall

“Good idea” Sonia stated before taking off the first hallway

Armani took the second rushing into the darkness

Evelyn was left with no choice but too travel down the third, the diaper between her legs dryer then she would of liked it but no matter how much she squeezed nothing came out

Armani found herself in a large assembly hall with hundreds of people all wearing the same white near translucent shorts

“what is this place”she wondered

suddenly people started moving she ducked into the nearest door too see a locker room and she had a plan

Sonia entered a room her vision blinked and she found herself on a stage and she began too preform dancing with grace suddenly she stopped, urine flowing free down her legs despite any protection she was wearing the crowd watched silent she tried to continue but she couldn’t, feeling a mess into her diaper she saw the crowd...unimpressed

Evelyn walked down the near empty hallways”I bet the others are having fun” she thought as she looked onward at the empty hallway after rounding a corner she saw a sign in front of a room labeled dressing room she rushed in only to see a plethora of outfits from panties to full costumes she intended too have fun

It was another odd slight

Moon

Moon woke up even more tired then when she went too sleep she sighed “wet the bed again” as she got up and stepped outside it was chilly perfect for a bike ride her house was far away enough that she didn’t need to get dressed she hopped on her bike feeling urine against her skin “I need a change”she thought taking off on her bike

Armani quickly opened a unlocked locker then grabbed the uniform inside the outfit being a strange pick for a uniform it had no benefits or insignia it was...strange she pulled on the uniform’s bottoms over her own and took her top off then replaced it with the white one

she looked in the dressing room mirror the blue cover of the swim diaper showed through clearly “it doesn’t matter”she thought as she walked out of the dressing room as her stomach churned and twisted

Sonia woke up “the gas” she thought as she sat up the same stuff she had in her base. She mentally scalded herself for falling for it

she was in a lab laying on a table with her clothes missing and wearing only some plastic panties she felt liquid sloshed in the bottom it was uncomfortably warm.

she looked at the other rows of tables each one having another person laying atop them in the same outfit then she recognized some on the far end she walked over it was one of her employees the same one that pissed herself in front of her...but wait that girl was still at base then who was this?

Evelyn was having fun in the strange room filled to the brim with completely unused clothes the only things that had been used wear some plain white dresses that had evidently had seen some...use mostly because of the deep yellow stains on the front and back she tried on as much as she could and finally decided on a cheerleader outfit Evelyn decided that it was hers now along with many others as she went too the next room

Moon road her bike down the worn trails scantily dressed and her undergarments filling up she let her mind wander as she effortlessly peddled “is what I’m doing right “ she thought before being cut off by a low hanging branch to the face she fell back his the ground with her crotch being submerged in the near full blue plastic panties she wore

Armani snuck along the empty halls hopefully unnoticed before seeing a sign captain it said she burst in and pointed the gun from her dry bag a the first person she saw a woman with nearly white hairs despite not looking over thirty she sat a desk with countless unorganized papers she was wearing a lab coat over a skirt and long sleeve shirt

they looked back with apprehension “do you belong her” she asked observing carefully Armani replied snappily “no now hands in the air” the women looked and said “ you don’t intend to shoot m-“ she was interrupted by being shot in the knee

as the gun fired the door swung open knocking Armani forwards sending her face straight into the women’s crotch

Armani’s face hit right as she heard a low hissss and then upon contact loud crinkling

“well didn’t expect that”she said unsurely as a new person entered the room seeing a random person with their face in the bosses crotch “maybe I should leave” they said slowly backing out

Sonia looked at the sleeping women wondering what was happening

She was interrupted by technology roaring to life as a large machine almost like a 3d printer started depositing some strange substance on the platform in the center of it Sonia stood and watched as it began making...something

Evelyn pranced into a pure white room only having one button on the inside Evelyn just had to press it.  A robotic voice said “loading last simulation program no regrets” as the room changed around her soon at had recreated a large bar. Some as text appeared before her “you have no set goal with this program please act to your own accord time will pass on the outside with a minute to hour ratio” Evelyn thought “well I’ve always wanted to try this” as she strolled to the bar and eyed up a lady

Moon took her car too work to see that the boss was out

With a sigh of relief she got to work at her desk somewhat glad that Sonia was out. moon couldn’t believe she had wet herself she knew and excepted that she wet the bed but not when she was awake

After a while someone in a different bases uniform walked up and demanded her to come with them for a moment she was apprehensive but agreed

Armani slowly stood back up looking the women wearing a lab coat in the eyes she stared back blushing “so I guess you know now” the women said as she did an uncomfortable gesture of lifting her skirt and showing the tab style diaper with a plastic outside that she was wearing

a loud hissssss broke the silence as the women’s once slim garment bulged outwards and gained a yellow hue

Armani looked the women in the eyes while the women...finished

The hiss stopped after a few uncomfortable minutes the women forced a smile as she stood messing herself

“Look just don’t make this any more unfortunate then it is” Armani said

“How-a-boat a game” she says before being shot between the eyes and collapsing  unconscious Armani felt her stomach churning she rapidly reached into drawer after drawer of the women’s desk she did indeed find the drawer she was looking for

stealing a diaper out throwing off her undergarments they wouldn’t be enough as she taped the new dark purple diaper on

It fit snugly, Armani took a deep breath and didn’t have much of a choice what happened next as the near liquid mess exploded against her skin and being absorbed by the diaper a solid mess forming of what wasn’t soaked up she felt it run down her legs then without a word she fell to the floor as guards rushed into the room a sharp pain hit and all went black

Sonia watched and realized what the strange machine was making...a human

It looked familiar but she only knew who it was once it finished it was.....her

Sonia saw it open its eyes suddenly a women with nearly white hair despite not looking over thirty she was wearing a lab coat over a skirt and long sleeve shirt she gasped and looked at Sonia “you want to know what this is about right”

Evelyn still in the simulation opened her eyes she didn’t sleep the simulation just skipped night Evelyn looked at the women lying next to her “that was enjoyable” she thought knowing that she had new...preferences

She decided to toy with the simulation some she flipped up her skirt and tried to wet herself yet nothing

she pushed and...the dam broke

She fell over eyes closed her skirt up around her hips leaving everything to be exposed she flooded into the cloth diaper she was wearing into the swim diaper but it didn’t do much as it flooded on the bed and

the simulation stopped Evelyn was laying on the floor of the white room and the robotic voice saying” total simulation time...ten minutes”

Evelyn stayed still laying in the warm puddle forming around her when a team of guards stormed in the room a sharp needle like pain hit her in the back as she drifted away still wetting

Moon was taken into another room and a needle was stabbed into her they drew some blood and told her to go back to work

Sonia looked as the women pointed at each and every person laying on the tables

“Isn’t science amazing” she said “we can light up the night, we can travel the world in an instant

and now we can create clones” she said as a look of bafflement spread across Sonia’s face “

their are drawbacks of course such as it doesn’t work on men and there are some...biological changes””such as the fact that they” “well they”she lifted up her skirt revealing a diaper the thin plastic outside showing a yellow tint “they are completely... incontinent”

the women finished as the diaper back bulged out some then settled down suddenly Sonia was hit in the back of the head she fell to the ground

piss leaking out of her full diaper

All three of them were waking up

Sonia stretched and attempted to sit up but that’s difficult when hanging from a bungeeing harness wearing nothing but a diaper that must of been nearly 8 inches thick she was wasn’t able to pull her legs together at all nor was said diaper dry

Evelyn woke up in a similar situation along with the mess the harness pushed against her skin but she knew what to do

Armani woke and immediately reached for a gun and found nothing or at least no clothes to hide one in, she immediately knew they had been captured after a few minutes of recounting, after looking around the large room with a smooth dark wood desk cluttered with photographs there was a women in a military uniform standing before the nude Armani,

Armani felt embarrassed she strained her arms to find them bound to the comfortable leather chair The women looked and spoke “you do understand right”

“Also trust me none shall find us here”she pulled back the blinds on a window to reveal a dark blue sky above and the white of clouds below “the sky is truly the limit” she said

“Maybe i should explain” she said stating the same story told to Sonia “the process is not instant and the lack of control gets worse with time but other wise there identical to the original”

“why i tell you may ask because we have had three clones go rouge all aboard this vessel two in there own cells” “and the third sitting on a chair in front of me” Armani couldn’t believe her

“then where is the real one?!” Armani demanded “still in containment” the women replied “you can guess who the others are” the women stated as she paraded about the room

“Now you may wonder why” “ simply we have a plan a plan that involves a large secret one a secret right beneath the town hall” “the real me is down there right now for I am a but a clone” “now you must be cold how about some clothes” she said drawing a diaper from her desk

Sonia knew the flexible ties that held her they were common throughout the bases she also knew that protocol requires someone the check any suspended prisoners if they had any erratic behavior. she had a plan and Sonia began to pump her legs sending urine into the  absurdly thick diaper despite said thickness it was nearly soaked through with at least three days worth of urine and a mess on the way

Evelyn hit the ground as soon as she finished chewing through the Elastic cables it wasn’t the best landing but she was on solid ground

She stood and waddled toward the door with the bulk between her legs hindering her pace. it was indeed quite the hindrance but her problem was solved as a guard entered the room

Armani laid having no choice in the matter upon the floor as the women fastened the tapes of the diaper it was rather embarrassing but Armani saw a chance as the women stood up Armani proceeded to kick out her kneecap with a crunch the women collapsed backwards her skirt flying up showing amusingly black polkadot panties and with a low plop sound as the women felt a warm soft mess shape to her privates

Armani jumped to and proceeded to stomp or her throat the women fell unconscious

Armani reached into a closet and found just a plain jumpsuit she slid it on

She rummaged in the desk and found beside countless diapers and other objects she found a small phone like console with a diagram of the large plane she was aboard Armani quickly messed with as many dials as possible in-till she was sure something would explode she sat in the captains chair and let out a deep sigh of relief while pissing her fresh diaper, All while wondering if what she said was true

Sonia watched as the guard entered she was swinging violently the she stopped and hung limp the guard rushed over and unlocked the harness...last mistake

Sonia slipped into the guards jumpsuit removing her own diaper and stealing a pair of panties from a pocket of the jumpsuit

She stalked along the nearly empty structure avoiding eye contact with the few people she did pass

Soon Sonia came across a window to see only sky it was a revaluation she needed as she continued down the hall

Sonia reached the boiler room and ran inside seeing a women standing before the great contraption the women look and said “so you’ve finally arrived I’ve-“ she was cut off by Sonia ramming into her at full force the impact letting urine spill into Sonia‘s panties and  The two rolled on the ground urine from both of them spilling onto the floor as Sonia slammed the women’s head into the floor Sonia stood up and made a choice she broke a pipe and left the room waiting for the blast.

Evelyn finished stripping the guard and pulled on the uniform sadly the guard didn’t have a change for her so she was unprotected

Evelyn walked through the oddly full hallways brushing past unknowing people she had a dirty thought and started pissing...no-one cared as she snuck along and found what she was looking for an emergency exit..to the planes wing she stepped out the wind chilling her exposed skin fortunately the urine inside the suit was keeping her crotch and legs warm she she crept along the wing reaching the engine and jamming something into the intake before rushing inside it would blow soon

No one knew the true cause of the blast maybe the messed up controls or the gas leak and the intake block but the plane burst and....I watched as the in almost zero gravity my own piss floating beside me I looked down...

And the world is falling

Edited by THEO WANDER (see edit history)

steelshot 

“I see the stars” she murmured as the dark of night befell them as they lay on the hard ground. The two women stared off into the darkness as they sleep the remains of a battle crumbling beside them.

*three months beforehand*

The lord sat on her throne her sword and staff hanging from a armor stand.

the room was pristine not a speck of dust as the lord who was a women with flowing brown hair with sharp features and was muscular but somewhat out of shape mostly with her years on the throne to blame that throne she had at the age of 23 the youngest ruler in decades

She sat consumed by worry as she waited to receive a message that could be arriving anytime she was sweating with worry as so she claimed

The message arrived the lord squirmed with...anticipation?

Anyways the lord listened closely as a servant read the letter aloud the lord looked...worried? As she had her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth clenched halfway through the letter a faint wind passed through the room and the lords expression changed from the clenched jaw to a deep sigh with a faint smile on her face she    adjusted her seat and finished listening the message confirmed it they were at war

The lord excused herself claiming that she required time to develop a plan for war and she walked to her room called her most personal servant and locked the door shut

The lord who’s name happened to be Melissa extended her arms letting her servant by the name of Anna

Anna begann undoing the laces on the back of Melissa‘s dress letting her take deep breaths freely anna also removed the silk fabric of the garment supporting Melissa’s breasts

soon Melissa’s entire top was off and Anna began removing the layered skirts that covered a simple fabric miniskirt held on by a fine leather belt that few would ever see something else even fewer wound see the skirt itself was soaked through

anna who unfortunately was having to kneel to remove such garments had her head unfortunately close to the skirt that was hopelessly stained yellow

Melissa shifted and said “hurry up i to...just hurry” as her legs squeezed together

Anna was use to doing this as she finally finished unbuckling the belt

And all that was left were the formerly white panties that were regretfully full with the mess squished almost flat against her rear but anna removed the panties and diligently wiped Melissa’s private’s until they were clean

all the while Melissa tried her hardest not to let out all urine that was left as she was about to rush to the bathroom a knock echoed off the hardwood door “ queen allies have arrived and are requesting a immediately council” anna without missing a beat took something out of a nearby drawer and stated “please spread your legs my lord I highly recommend you wear this” it was a soft garment with buttons on the sides and three inch thick cloth “why must I” Melissa asked trying to escape to her bathroom

“Well...ummm....comfort...and convenience” anna said not giving Melissa much time to think slipping the undergarments on and swiftly redressing the queen

With that Melissa was rushed out the door to the awaiting lords Melissa attempted to walk regally but it was difficult with the unusual bulk.

She sat at the large square table and joined the normal conversation

minutes of this pass and something didn’t seem right to Melissa

Before she had ascended to power Melissa had been a soldier and she knew when something was wrong now was one of those times as mere seconds later smoke rippled off the surface of the table yet her days on the battlefield had be more than four years ago her old habits took over

Melissa rushed to the armor stand and swiftly unhooked the staff from its leather bindings she heard noises from the high smoke she took a deep breath and remembered her training “focus  remove distractions”she thought as she got ready to rid herself of the bulging pain in her bladder she took a deep breath as the golden liquid spilled down

but strangely none ran down her legs and at that moment she knew what the garment was.       “a diaper” “haven’t worn one in a while” she relaxed her body and got ready for any oncoming threats

“Hey lissa” one of her friends whispered they of course were not supposed be taking they were marching to battle

lissa as most called her, was marching to her first battle as a solider she in the light plate armor alongside many others all had thoughts of glory and grander not knowing whats to come “what is it” lissa whispered back “do you have to pee” the friend asked “no” lissa lied “ok” similar small banter was shot back and forth until they saw them...the foe they marched against

Lissa joined the charge holding the flimsy looking blade she had been given and stared hacking and slashing and in a blur she was separated from her unit to a near empty side of the battlefield

A person in a showy light blue fabric top that seemed unfit for combat and a skirt  that was barely covering anything with slits on the sides yet with no regard to wind  the skirt showed nothing and a out of place halbiert on her back

the women strolled along with long strands of the blue cloth trailing behind her and turned to see lissa all alone

Lissa held her sword shakily and ran at the women who in one smooth motion took her weapon and stabbed at lissa

Lissa fell back to see her Breastplate has saved her

lissa sat up and scuttled back seeing the women standing above her “looks like i got you” she said in a peppy voice

lissa was terrified as she stumbled backwards the poorly made pants of her uniform tearing of on a patch of briers she has gone through ripping the cheap fabric off of her chest

The women approached once more and tilted her head and said in the kind of voice that a parent uses on a small child ” aww did you wet yourself” she said as lissa looked down to see the panties she was wearing as she saw more and more rippled out saturating the gray panties the women licked her lips and said “i may just enjoy your company as she got closer and lissa’s world shifted to black

Melissa stood steadfast preparing for whatever came a she spotted a flash of blue and lunged slamming the blunt silver tip of the staff into the assassin the women who was wearing A showy light blue fabric top that seemed unfit for combat and a skirt  that was barely covering anything with slits on the sides yet with no regard to wind  the skirt showed nothing and a out of place halbiert on her back

the women hit the ground with long strands of the blue cloth trailing behind her

“You” she said “did you wet yourself this time as well” she said as she and Melissa started clashing there weapon the women’s halbert and Melissa’s staff they fought nearly as equals

Lissa awoke upright naked with her hands bound somewhat comfortably below her a pit above her the women in blue sat up from a nearby chair of the log cabin they sat in “here drink this” the women demanded and lissa still half awake only started noticing her the current events the women was pouring a green liquid down her throat but lissa didn’t struggle She was too afraid the women bent over and leaned close putting her head against lissa’s stomach “do you feel it” “rippling throughout your body shaking it to its core”

Lissa felt a sharp pain as the strange liquid shot through her taking anything in her stomach and shooting out into the pit in a pressurized jet after nearly two minutes of this it slowed spitting into several trails spilling down her thighs

The women in blue placed a long plank of wood across the pit and began removing   lissa’s bounds lissa in a moment of panic she kicked wildly knocking the women into the pit below

The women screeched and was silenced with a splash lissa pulled the wood plank until it fell of into the pit hitting the women’s head knocking her out lissa fell backwards onto the floor trying to stay her breath

She spent minutes before standing back up and beginning to rummage through the log cabin knowing she couldn’t leave in the nude in the first drawer she found several other skirts similar to the one the women was wearing she tried on a gray one that seemed like anyone could see up yet when she looked in the mirror to see nothing was visible she moved and shook but it always stayed down she couldn’t even lift it up it was completely stiff lissa decided it was to showy

Lissa found normal foodstuffs in the kitchen and nothing of interest in the living room but she found the women’s bedroom

The bedroom had many drawers and dressers along with armor stands wearing everything from full scale maile to a pink tutu lissa began looting

Lissa found a simple cloth top and a knee length skirt with built in fabric panties that comfortably cradled her privates, lissa opened a drawer to see numerous folded cloth panties lissa snagged some strangely enough at the bottom of the drawer there was a false bottom, she lifted it away to see what looked like...diapers twenty of them three different types five pull-ups five with tapes on the sides and ten that didn’t connect in any logical way but as soon as she picked one up to get a better look she watched as it moved on its own and disappeared only for her to feel it slot itself in between her legs she now knew what the skirt was for.

Lissa shamefully took all of the diapers for herself and there was a strange contraption that involved several ropes and a diaper a object that confirmed that this woman ether was or had contact with a magic user, they were uncommon but did exist

Lissa on her way out took a halbert with her and left the cabin

Melissa parried a stab from the women’s halbert and returned with full force hitting the women in the stomach and slamming her into a wall Melissa continued with a savage stream of attacks the silver tip of her staff catching the women’s clothes and tearing them off the women tried to hold it in but her body released a small amount of urine

with astounding speed the women threw a object at Melissa but she knocked to back only for the contraption to spring to life with chains binding to the walls and methodically removing what was left of her skirt and her damp panties and the chains holding her still pulled an absurdly large diaper onto her with metal chains across the bottom and sides finally the contraption snapped a lock on the chained diaper so even if she did escape the diaper would stay on yet the contraption finished dangling from the ceiling, Melissa looked at the panties on the ground to see that the bottom was soaked through

Melissa in a mocking tone said “aww did you wet your self” “did you piss your panties” the women quietly whispered something “what did you say”Melissa said the women spoke quietly and said “yes” she whispered “are you sure I thought you said “I was so scared i wet my panties” didn’t you”

The women yelled “I WAS SO SCARED I WET MY PANTIES NOW LET ME DOW-” she said before cutting herself off and her hands shooting down to her crotch to futility stop herself but it no avail the diaper slowly turned yellow as small droplets fell to the floor “anna remove her and place her in the dungeon and don’t give her any clothes ether” said as she began dragging the other five unconscious queens to her bedchamber to awaken them

Melissa had awkwardly woken up the rest of the lords

one of which had wet herself queen grenson

one had wet and messed herself queen mespisr

Two admitted had admitted to wearing diaper queens shmits and lokedth

And the last one who had clearly messed herself but denied it as she winced and sat down with a loud squelch but she continued denying it queen cosuply

Grenson borrowed some of Melissa’s panties and a dress

Mespisr had brought her own change

shmits didn’t need a change since she didn’t wet to badly

lokedth had a servant change her diaper

cosuply had denied any help and took the no stops ride home without a change

As soon as they all left Melissa locked her chambers and demanded for anna  to undress her “whats the rush” anna asked “I need to use the restroom please hurry”

“Just go thats the point of the diaper” anna said Melissa was annoyed but anna was right as she relaxed as a large bulge formed on her rear visible even with her dress on The feeling took her back to her war days

Anna was undressing Melissa when the question appeared “anna where do you get this diaper on short notice”

“Oh it was one of mine i used them for long trips”

“Oh ok then” and they finished in silence

“There is a war going on” Melissa thought sitting on her throne “here i am surrounded by guards and servants undisturbed by the people struck down on the battlefield”

She had made her decision

She was joining the war      

Part two

Lissa wandered through the woods unknowingly walking in hopes of finding someone, it had been nine days since she left the cabin and she had not changed clothes the diapers being so convenient sadly she only had one slip in diaper left. No matter how long she walked none of the sounds of a bustling tavern none of the lights of a homestead just forest. She set up camp for the night laid down and lifted up her skirt let the diapers do there thing while she enjoyed the convenience of magic

Later lissa laid down for rest that night as she did many nights it was cool out but she was warm enough and sleep took her

Melissa listened to her adverses they were to worried but she did not heed them Melissa was on a warpath and there was no stopping her.

She stood above her army on the large stage preparation for the rousing speech to rally the hunters to war.  her force the land of sliavea ten thousand strong against the upstart nation of searsler that had a meager one thousand it would be simple hardly a war at all.

It was an ok speech but Melissa was never one for presentation so feeling the unease she drew her wheel lock pistol and pointed it at the sky after five or six pulls of the trigger it fired the shot in some random direction the people were cheering completely sure in there leader unaware of the droplets of urine in her panties

Lissa lay groggy from sleep only to be snapped awake by the sound of sticks breaking the noise getting closer and closer she scurried for her halbert soon she saw a lady in a modest green tunic and a foil at her side the women approached in a friendly manner

“Ho there traveler”she said nicely “would you kindly put down the weapon” she followed up with

Lissa set the halbert down and asked “can you tell me where i am”

“Ok how about we play a game first” she proposed drawing her sword

“A sparring match” the women offered “you win and i tell you anything you want to know and be on my way”she started but before lissa could say anything The women finished with “and if i win...you get to be my slave for six months and do whatever I please”she said with a evil gleam in her eyes

“So what will it be”she said “and you up for a match”

Lissa thought for a moment what could she do with a foil against a halbert that flimsy sword would snap in a second

“I agree to your challenge” lissa stated confidently only seconds later feeling some... inconvenient urges

“Ok now” the women said taking a stance

“Ok i just need to hold it a little while longer Lissa thought to her self as she brandished the halbert the lady snapped into action Lunging strait at lissa, lissa of course blocked with her halbert the women stopped short the tip of her blade pushed against the wooden shaft of the halbert yet despite her failed attack she grinned and said “do you know the smallest splinter in wood can split the entire shaft” lissa was confused for a moment before the women trusted her blade the wooden shaft reduced to splinters lissa jumped sputtering urine then she remembered she was wearing a diaper she took a deep breath and let it go the fabric clinging wetly to her privates.   soon the diaper full settled between her legs,she got ready and went on the offensive

Melissa entered the tailors “I need an outfit refitted” she stated “right away” the cleck replied and funneled her into the backrooms she had known this tailor for years. Heiro silver was a youth of 24 well dressed and had a head of purple hair that he spent to much money on purple dye keeping it that color. he and Melissa had been on and off for about six years she was wearing “do you mind” he asked “never for you” she replied.  he skillfully undid the lace and had the outfit off in minutes “you still can be My servant” she offered “no I could never do that it would upset my father we have a very proud bloodline as tailors” he knelt down to remove her skirt “anyways hows yo-“ he cut himself off after removing her underskirt and getting a fill view of the numerous yellow stains on her white panties “care to explain” theo asked politely “Its been a...minor problem recently” she explained

Heiro sighed and said “I have something for this” and he left the room and returned with a pile of clothes “first please change out of those” he said handing her a pair of clean panties and he pulled a curtain and let her change she stepped out and stretched a minute “they feel...bulky” she said “they will absorb and small...mishaps and these” he said pulling a extremely thick cloth diaper out of the pile “they will be hard to walk with but for a long ride they are perfect” “and lastly” he pulled out a thinner pull on diaper “for more active use” her finished fitted her armor “you have some rust on the thigh plates make sure to avoid we-“ he cut himself off again and rushed her out

Lissa lunged her weapon getting shorter and shorter with each attack. The women struck with her blade lissa ducked to the side and elbowed her in the back the womenfell to her knees lissa took a few steps forward her back to the women suddenly...click all of lissa’s muscles tensed as she turned around and saw the women holding a wheel lock pistol that had misfired with the morning dew

Lissa ran at the women who stumbled across the wet grass her tunic riding high she slipped fell on her face giving lissa a clear view of her panties that happened to have warm piss spilling down her thighs as a large bulge slowly formed in the back of her panties

lissa got ready to leave her camp packed and the women tied to a tree

And they both continued there journeys

Edited by THEO WANDER (see edit history)

US Air Force

Classified information

Name:Sora windelnasse

Sex:female

Experience:standard training and played an active roll in operation “sliver sheen”

Medical conditions:none officially diagnosed but clames she “sweats“ unnatural amounts around her crotch during long flights also often wears a modified flight suit because of a constant rash in her inner thighs that she has “no idea how it happened”

Other information: washes clothes more often than usual and demands a private bunk

Mission: fly experimental craft 4I145r for more then four hours conservatively

The commander looked at the file for a few minutes as i stood there practically paralyzed he glared at my file as disapprovingly, after a minute or two he pulled a stamp out of his desk and hit it against the paper “mission approved” he said “dismissed” as soon as he said this i felt immediately relieved as i rushed off to my bunk, halfway through the base i heard “hey sora come take a look at this” i looked over to see three or four pilot’s looking into the front of an aircraft “what is it” i asked walking over only to see some that somehow some idiot had managed to set up a alcohol distillery in a plane “what should we do” they asked each other before deciding to split it between the four of us so we went down to the canteen and drank up

I stumbled through the dorm building hallways looking for my room number 203 and last thing I remember I was running for the door and everything else was fuzzy. I was waking up in what was hopefully my room and slowly sat up my head pounding I sat up and reached to pull the covers off something smelled off and as i lifted the covers it hit me urine and the bed was wet so the clear answer was... yeah i pissed the bed... again probably because of the beer and several empty cans on the bed stand, ok makes sense this wasn’t the first time it happened about once every few months not commonly enough to have to wear anything on a daily basis bit enough that I may own one or two...protective garments anyways I cambered out of bed to see that oh I am wearing protection...and where did i get that I thought looking down at my clothes i was nude besides a pink sagging pull up diaper. Ok maybe I owned these beforehand but they were a 500 hundred pack that i got them when i was thirteen right before I mostly stopped wetting the bed so it would be wasteful to not use them... fine ok I wore princess diapers when I was thirteen... and still wear them sometimes.

I climbed out of the showers and checked todays memo and four hour test flight at nine o five and its...nine o one.

I sprinted to the flight zone one minute left luckily I reached it on time to throw myself into the cockpit and look somewhat prepared as some technical workers did the pre flight check soon the commander stalked up(he had a weird thing about sneaking) “are you prepared” he said with his corse voice “yes sir” i responded as he handled me a bag of gear some water,emergency kit ect

I shut the glass dome of the cockpit and it sealed shut and I ran through the pre takeoff safely measures soon it was free to fly

It was a small enough craft wasted space and it was advanced enough the it practically flew itself and sure enough it shot off the runway like a arrow and soon auto pilot took over

/30 minutes later/

I was only realized how thirsty i was after taking a sip of water and i quickly downed two and a half bottles before I was satisfied

/one hour later/

The plane flew itself as i leaned back in my seat “wow that water just ran through me” i murmured to myself, but soon i felt every minute count by as a increasing pain formed in my bladder I kept trying to hold it in but time seemed to slow down but my consecration was broken and a jet of hot urine shot into my panties the voice over the radio said “your flight is completed please return to base” “yes I’ll make it after all ! “

After some inspection my panties seemed to have absorbed my accident i rushed to base the radio ringed out again saying “ please hold on landing a plane broke down on the main runway” and my hope was shattered as the massive bulge in my bladder was pressed down on my the tight fabric of the flight suit but again radio chimed and my bladder gave out as i tore for the now open runway drips of urine slipped out slowly leaking out into the already wet fabric of my panties. as the plane rumbled to a stop i opened the cockpit my bladder finally letting go as i lunged out onto the tarmac ahot jets of urine sputtering into my flightsuit and small droplets trailing behind me, as i sprinted to the bathrooms and slammed into the door hoping it would open sadly it was locked and i fell to my knees finally my bladder released all the urine left in a forceful stream completely soaking the legs of my suit and of all the possible times the door opened as some women stepped out to see me on the ground lying in a yellow puddle she snickered slightly and squatted next to me and quickly unzipped her jumpsuit down to her waist her breasts fell out as she swiftly pulled it down a little to flash me her panties that happened to look a lot like a diaper she zipped it back up and lead me into the restroom with her

/this may or may not be continued i will leave it up to you guys and thank all of you I hope my story made you happy even if only one person reads it./

thank you

My name is morgen w etters

I guess I’m average

I wake up every morning go to school

I go walk home most days

I don’t have the best looks but I’m not out of shape

Just an average girl

I wake up on a cold morning Its November so it’s around 30 degrees or so and i was colder than usual i looked at the clock to see that it was nearly 2 in the morning anyways i sat up and felt the urge to pee i barely awake stumble to the bathroom and do the usual thing till i got a strange feeling

I snapped awake and glared at the screaming alarm clock 6:00 it showed i heeded its call and sat up under the heavy covers

For some reason it was oddly humid under there. despite this i stood up and took a glance in the mirror only to see something wrong that being a massive wet splotch between my legs and i proceeded to take another look to see a bit more than a stain on my rear i squeezed my legs together feeling the mess.

And for the final time i woke up my hand immediately shot to my crotch that was luckily dry i scattered out of bed and threw everything together and rushed to the bus

She was at it again the local bitch venessa it is a bitch name[no offense to anyone reading] And she lived up to it but currently she was enjoying extorting todays boyfriend

she managed to break almost every rule the dress code in most part but the teachers didn’t care she was “such a nice girl” and “the perfect student” they only saw one side of her the side that sucked up to them

Nonetheless the bell rang and i rushed to class only to find the teacher had just left caring not for his students so I decided to go to the gym not for a class or anything just to throw a ball

i stepped into the closet only for the door to slam shut and it seemed that i was venessa’s next target I would have tried to reason if not for the swift kick To the chest i stumbled back falling against a shelf knocking the unstable thing apart it collapsed it fell into peaces on top of me She said something about yesterday’s Boyfriend but i wasn’t really paying any most in part to three things first the incredible amount of pain i was in second my sight fading to black and lastly the hot piss dribbling into my panties then it all went black

I woke up in a blinding white room as my vision faded back in a was in a hospital bed a nurse looked over and asked “are you feeling all right”

“yeah just a little sore what happened”

“Oh a shelf fell on Your waist and tore up a few bones and some muscles but nothing we haven’t already fixed”

“ oh...okay then”

“Don’t mind the arm and leg restraints they are only a precaution to make sure the bones set properly”

I hadn’t noticed but my legs were held tightly apart the same with my arms

And i tried to settle down and get comfortable but it was difficult the pillows were worn out and hospital gown was soft but way to short

“Hey whats with the outfit” i demanded

“Your old clothes were...stained”

“And don’t worry its only a precaution”

“What is” i said trying to crane my neck

The nurse held up a mirror showing my a bulky yellowish diaper with a brownish stain   

“A precaution that needs to be changed” she said and opened a cabinet pulling out another similar diaper...but wait why was that one pure white does this mean i shit myself i squirmed only to find a sizable mass smooshed against my ass, as i squirmed i felt the mass of shit grow nor did i have any control of it

I felt the nurse wipe clean my privates i would like to say i hated it but that would be lying

Anyway I was sent home a day later With some... protection

nonetheless i got home and decided it was time for sleep, despite it only being 8 PM i took off the diaper immediately and went to sleep.

I had a dream a tornado or something anyways i woke up and...

/To be continued/

I sat up to the sound of my blaring alarm,i felt the warmth of the bed drawing me back to sleep but despite it i began rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I heard a knock at my rooms door I wandered over to the door and flush it open, it was my mom “oh well i was going to say that you don’t need to go to school this week but it seems you aren’t to keen to wearing the protection i asked the people at the hospital to give you” she said in an run on sentence “but i will be punishing you for making me do all this laundry” she said pointing at the bed and between my legs,and then i realized what that warmth was as the insides of my thighs were soaked but i didn’t have any time to think about it,

My Mom shoved me onto the dry side of my bed and peeled my pants off and swiftly cleaned my privates off then she walked out of the room for a second and returned holding a large bag she reached in and grabbed a box of diapers pulled out two and some weird looking panties along with what looked like a thick pad.

She expertly put put both on me with that pad between my legs she said something about it being a booster pad but i wasn’t really paying attention then she slipped on those plastic panties then put one more thing on top a pink diaper cover that Held everything in place and she put a lock on it! Why would she do that it’s like she wants me to wet myself!

“This is your punishment i will change you every morning and night” and she left the house for work soon after.

After a bit i left my room none of my clothes fit over the massive thickness of the diapers and i wasn’t going out not in this so i began to prepare breakfast.

An hour pasted and i sat around being ashamed mostly anyways i felt the need to use the bathroom arise but didn’t really care i was busy with an online game

Soon it was around two o clock and i really started needed to use the bathroom as i stood up i heard a loud knock at the door along with yelling “hey its jen i have something for ya” jen was one of my best friends i just hoped she would go away if i didn’t respond but then i remembered she had a spare key just as the door unlocked i dived under a blanket on the couch as she walked in “i know your home” she yelled as she strut into the living room jen was considered extremely pretty and was know for being unnecessary flirty and had a pretty major kinky side and she was known for one other thing...having huge fucking boobs. she was wearing a simple black top and a normal skirt “oh there ya are” jen said “ i got out of school early to come see you” “hey why are ya hiding under that blanket” “dont look!” I yelled “I’m uh naked” wrong choice of words this wouldn’t be too off she was into this kinda thing and I indulged her too often

She hopped on the couch and reached up under the blanket and i felt her hand gently touching my neck as she felt her way down gently stroking my Brests and caressing my stomach and suddenly her hand jolted off me and her eyes widened “are you wearing a diaper” she whispered with her eyes wide  i dropped the blanket bushing violently

Jen looked for a moment...then shrugged “eh i don’t really care” “though that is kinda kinky” she said before walking off “I’m going to use the toilet” she said walking off after a minute she came rushing back “uhh why are the bathroom doors locked” she stammered “they are?” I said the pain in my bowls growing worse she rushed for the door but when she tried the knob it jammed she started panicking about then she sat down on the couch her legs clenched tightly and i was about the same

She looked at me and said

“are there any other bathrooms” jen asked

“No i responded

“Are you Sure” she asked repeatedly

“Can you STOP!” I yelled

Jen stood up her legs still clinched together “i didn’t want to piss my panties in front of you!” She said raising her voice “at least your wearing a diaper!”

Those were the wrong words “I WOULD PREFER TO SHIT MY PANTIES THEN HAVE TO WEAR A DIAPER” i snapped and then proceeded to break down into a puddle of tears letting loose in my diaper filling it up with an absurd amount of shit so much so that it bulged out then spread out flat against my ass. I heard a trickle along with a small click and looked up to see jen on her knees crying as her piss spilled onto the tile floor soaking her skirt shoes and socks in the warm yellow liquid as tears spilled down her face I walked over and dropped to my knees splashing into her urine i leaned in and hugged her. We hugged for a minute until she started to pull away...but she leaned in and kissed me on the lips and i returned for a few minutes it was perfect.

We mopped the floor and she had a quick shower after throwing her clothes in the wash she put on some of my panties but almost immediately after putting them on she wet herself “hey i can’t control it!” She said so i found that bag in my room and pulled a pull-up out of it i tossed it to her and left the room i cleaned my legs off and turned on the wash having almost forgotten about the shit im my diaper

As i sat back down on the couch suddenly i heard jen say “like what you see” and i saw her wear the pull-up other wise naked posing sexily at the end of the hall and i stared as the pull-up grew yellow she looked down surprised as i was

/to be continued/

*// author’s note anything you would like too see its my first time writing a story of this gerne so please tell me what I did wrong or right anyways its about time to change my own diaper so goodbye for now//*

*three days later*

/Jen/

I was hanging out with a few friends today and of course wearing a pull-up i had gone to the doctors yesterday they said something about damaged muscles and such  I could still hold it most of the time but every now and then my body will just go without me knowing, but i guess I’m in the same boat as my friend, but the pull-ups aren’t all that bad I just love how they feel between my thighs soft and cool but when there wet its a different story they are so warm and smooth on the inside while soft on the outside why doesn’t everyone wear them, its just so convenient even at school or studying they even protected me when i fell asleep in class and woke up nice and warm same with long car or bus rides, though I don’t want to go number two in them it seems like a pain to clean but I have to be carful I have a big bladder and can leak a pull-up after a few hours.

But back on topic I was out with some friends after school just hanging out I was wearing a skirt and some knee socks, when i remembered “hey there’s a new restaurant we should check out!” and they said something that i didn’t quite understand but never the less we found are self’s leaving the restaurant it was pretty good, but they didn’t have any drinks I liked but Sarah seemed to drink her fill

We ended up at a vending machine getting sodas and things went on until we had made are way to town square when Sarah tapped me on the shoulder.

Sarah was a nice looking girl with medium length red hair

“Hey any possibility we could head to your house its the closest”sarah asked

“Why?” I asked

“I need... need to...pee badly” she said desperately

“Fine lets go” i said trying not to laugh at her misfortune, I happened to be in the middle of wetting my diaper my self, but hey I could wait as i cut off the stream

We walked through the near identical suburbs while I snickered under my breath at Sarah as she squirmed her legs held close together, it was fun to watch and I decided to play around with her some and of course my building desperation was only helping

I made the wrong turns and took the most complicated route home as beads of sweat poured down Sarah’s face her expression a mask of desperation but after a time I started to need to go to the bathroom so lead her home

We were about 5 feet from the door when a sudden downpour of rain hit Sarah stopped for a second and took a deep breath in and whispered something but then lightning hit and i grabbed Sarah and rushed inside, Sarah’s eyes few open as she gasped at first a small dark puddle between her thighs stretched down her legs in long dark wet streaks and pooled in her shoes before leaking out onto the tile flooring and showing as such a nice shade of yellow on the white floor, I began to chuckle then broke into a full blown laugh I doubled over clutching my chest as in a fit of laughter I didn’t notice or care about the piss pouring out slowly into my diaper... but then i felt something drip on my leg as I looked down to see rivers of urine flowing down my legs my diaper leaking its contents as the piss saturated my knee socks and dripping into the floor and I shot back up and rushed upstairs to my room only for after the first step I felt my bowls loosen and I stood still for a solid minute knowing if I moved it would come out before I realized that I couldn’t stop it and lunged for the bathroom but a fell over something landing on my face my skirt flying up and giving Sarah a perfect view of my pull up I saw her look at it the pull-up being a small girls size clung perfectly to the contours of my body showing her a huge bulge shoot out into the back before settling between my legs.

We both got up and looked each other over me wearing a leaky messy diaper and her with lines of urine traced along her white jeans.

I lead her up to my room and started to undress her “wait don’t look!” She said as I was about to pull down her pants but that didn’t stop me as I slid her jeans down showing some cute pink frilly panties with a large dark stain on the bottom “cute!” I said taking them off her and wiping her clean.

I was still in my diaper when i got her fully stripped and cleaned before reaching into a drawer and handed her a change of clothes.

/Sarah/

Me and Jen were walking to her house... well me staggering anyways trying to keep my legs together and walk at the same time, but Jens house seemed further then usual but as we reached her house I couldn’t do it anyway as a sudden downpour of rain hit I realized this was my chance to relive the pressure a little without jen knowing “I can’t believe I’m going to do this” I whispered as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in but as I released the flood gates jen lightning struck and jen shoved us inside as soon as I was aware of what happened it couldn’t be stopped as hot urine spilled into my panties and down my panties oh I could hear jen laughing as I turned my head to look at her I saw she was doubled in laughing while wetting herself and as soon as she realized jen froze wetting her panties as badly as I did but then she took off heading up stairs but jen stopped on the first step stood still for a minute before bolting for the bathroom but she slipped on my puddle landing face first on the floor her skirt flying up and she wasn’t wearing panties at all! She was wearing a diaper! Is she some kind of baby I wondered as I heard a small click but I was distracted no matter how hard I tried to look away my eyes were drawn to her diaper as... wait what was that as a large bulge took shape in her diaper then I realized did jen just shit herself?

We were in Jens room as she started to take my pants off but I remembered what panties I was wearing “wait don’t look!” I cried but she didn’t listen taking a good look at my pink wet panties but she gave me a change of clothes and now it was my turn to clean her up

I slipped off Jen’s socks and pulled off her skirt tossing the wet clothes in a empty laundry basket and I took her shirt and bra off as well before getting around to the diaper, but I had a thought we all know jen has a kinky side so I well ummm I

Spanked her as I reached down between her legs and started grabbing pushing and prodding her.

/Jen/

Sarah was never the most kinky but I didn’t expect her to spank me but it felt soo good but to put it crudely when she uhhh started grabbing and mushing the mess between my legs I almost immediately came in my diaper

*two hours later

Me and Sarah had gotten cleaned up and I got changed and

“Hey Sarah want to stay over this weekend it Friday and my parents won’t be home”

“Sure let me just text my mom about it” and she stepped out of the room with her phone

*that night*

We locked the house up and got ready for bed as Sarah striped down to sleep in just her panties and I wore some red flannel pajamas with the shirt unbuttoned “lets make a deal if you wet the bed you wear diapers tomorrow night if you don’t I’ll cook you breakfast” I said jokingly “deal but be ready to cook tomorrow I haven’t wet the bed since I was six” she responded “good night” I said “night” she replied...

After an hour I made sure that sarah was asleep and sneaked down to the kitchen and quietly poured some warm water in a bowl before sneaking back up the stairs before setting it on the night stand and slowly lifting Sarah’s hand waited a minute and put the bowl away and went to sleep

*that morning*

we sat up in bed as our seven o clock alarm blared

“Ready to make me breakfast” sarah said mockingly

“Prove you didn’t wet the bed” I responded

“Fine then” she said

“Look I didn’t we-“ she said as she pulled the covers off and looked down at her wet panties

“Your going to hold up your end of the deal right?” I said

Sarah looked shocked but nodded

“Eh lets go get breakfast” I said and climbed out of bed suddenly Sarah started laughing “you wet the bed as well!” She chuckled and sure enough my pants were soaked through and a smile spread across my face “here lets got back to bed for a little” and we cuddled for ten minutes or so but nothing more.

We walked into the store it was a part of a large chain and had moved into this town recently

I lead Sarah into the hygiene section and we joked around a little but after a little I asked her to make a choice but a rude voice chimed in “here you little baby’s should wear these” as from behind us venessa was holding a box of goodnites

“Fuck off we aren’t buying for ourselves” I said

“If you weren’t Well you are now” venessa said smugly

“Make me” I claimed

“Maybe I will” she said holding up her phone with a picture of me face down on the floor with my diaper full

“HOW DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE!” I yelled

“Doesn’t matter now go buy two box’s of the diapers or it goes on social media” we didn’t have a choice in the matter as she followed us through check out with a fake smile on her face

“Now into the bathroom” venessa demanded and we had to obey

As she herded us into a stall she opened the package of goodnites and pulled one out and pinned sarah to the wall with one hand and pulled a switchblade and cut Sarah’s skirt off then her panties then venessa threw sarah to the floor and spread her legs apart sliding the goodnite on Sarah it was too tight but fit without tearing and practically displayed her fine body

venessa let pinned sarah down to the floor and held her switchblade to her throat

“Piss yourself you little diaper baby” she said holding the knife closer and a hissing sound stopped her as the wetness indicator on the goodnite disappeared venessa climbed off her and took a picture before unlocking the door and saying “consider this a warning”

And left with the unopened box of goodnites

/morgen/

It was a rare November heat spike it was nearly 110 degrees and only the morning so I decided to go down to the beach and I threw on one of my bikini tops and my mom wasn’t done with this whole punishment thing so I put on a nylon skirt I didn’t mind getting wet and some oversized panties to cover my diaper

The beach was not as crowded as usual but there was still plenty of people and I went through the regular beach activity but avoided volleyball didn’t want to show everyone whats under my skirt but after a little I went to the bathroom to shower the sand off me but as I stepped into a shower stall behind me someone closed the curtains I turned to see venessa holding a duffel bag

“Hello again” she said “lets cut to the chase you broke my rules and its time for your punishment” she said before slamming me into a wall and pulling a switchblade on me “piss yourself you diaper baby” “wait you would probably like that I’ll just” with a quick slash from her switchblade and my skirt was no more,  venessa looked at the panties that were barely covering my diaper and said “ that won’t do at all” as she sliced them off too then she looked down at my diapers that were still locked tight “shit” she murmured to herself “I’ll see you when your done being a perv” she said as someone Walked into the bathroom, it was a girl about my age with short brown hair venessa looked over and said “oh you will do perfectly” as she drew her knife again and grabbed the girls throat and cut her bikini off and weirdly there was a pad that had been shoved down the girls panties it was soaked with urine and hit the floor with a wet smack, venessa opened her bag and pulled out a rope then bound the girls hands together along with her legs and venessa walked over to the bathroom door and barred it shut then with a grin in her face venessa reached into her bag and pulled out a dildo and she walked over to the girl.

*ash*

I always had a little bladder trouble but nothing to bad just a few leaks when I was particularly active so I wore an absorbent pad it was a bit big but almost unnoticeable and it even held one thousand ml so it would last all day

I was at the beach nothing unusual on a day as hot as this and my bladder was leaking the whole time,  I was there so as I was about to leave I went in the bathroom to change but when I walked in someone grabbed me and tied me up then what she did I don’t want to talk about, so she walked out and said “let this be an example for you” as I was on the ground panting the other person in there had looked as scared as me, I tried to move but my whole body felt sluggish and my insides were hurting but the other girl morgen helped me up and we wrapped towels around our selves and left for morgen’s house

I explained that my name is ash and we got along nicely and morgen said “want to stay the night and go to school together tomorrow” “sure my parents won’t mind” i responded, we were both sitting cross legged on the floor while playing a racing game

morgen looked over at me and I admit I was holding it “hey ya know one good thing about diapers” she said “I never need a bathroom break” she followed while clearly wetting her diaper “ya know what” i responded “so neither do I” I said wetting the panties morgen had loaned me, my urine spilling down my legs and onto the floor

/to be continued/

/hey that was a long chapter but is there anything you would like to see next for the series and sorry if it got a bit sexual anyways I hope you enjoyed and I need a nap/

/Part three/

*Jen*

We went back to my house after the whole mess with venessa and got our selves cleaned up I grabbed the box of goodnites and said “here let me throw these away” as I walked to the trash can “WAIT” sarah yelled “then she slumped her head and mumbled “I kinda like them” i put the box down and laughed, I reached and pulled down her panties “i knew you had it in you” I said sliding the diaper on her.

We goofed off the rest of the day pranking each other back and forth until we climbed in my bed and fell asleep

We woke up clinging to each other and we certainly didn’t go to sleep that way the covers all around us soaking wet “did we both” I started “wet the bed” Sarah followed but I just chuckled and wet some more

I got a call from morgen that morning something about her going to the beach but we were already... occupied with going to the amusement park, I packed a bag with some water snacks and a few diaper changes and I zipped up the bag and headed for the park

Me and Sarah wanderer thoroughly the Park wondering what to do first and Sarah pointed out a roller coaster with a good sized loop “good idea but you sure you want something so fast you might wet yourself” I joked “don’t worry I’m not you” she responded and got in line

*twenty minutes later* we were in for the next ride and Sarah squirmed with desperation “do you need to go?” I asked “after the ride” she responded but we climbed a-bored the ride and waited as the safety instructor went over all the straps and for some unknown reason we were required to wear ankle belts but anyways the ride climbed the slow incline the anticipation killing me

/sarah/

The ride just hit the drop and my bladder started to hurt “after this ride” I told myself...bad move the roller coaster soared along the track and the ankle straps keeping me from holding my legs together was only making it worse but we hit the loop and everything felt slower then usual and suddenly we stopped dead upside down mostly everyone had held on to something but I had my hands at my crotch and here I was being dangled by the ankle straps but the cart jolted but didn’t move and that wasmit my skirt fell down over my stomach showing my panties to the whole cart but that wasn’t Bad enough my bladder gave out and my piss sprayed up like a small yellow fountain before running down my body creeping along my neck and coating my clothes in urine. it turns out this was part of the ride “we should go home” I said and jen looked at me and said “yeah it was pretty scary” jen said before pulling the waistband of her pants and flashing a wet diaper

We went home and got hit by the mild sadness that we had school tomorrow and ended up eating popcorn and watching movies

/Morgen/

That Monday I slowly sat up in bed ash next me, my alarm ringing and my diaper needed changing it was Monday I had to go to school but thankfully my mom had lighted up on the whole punishment thing and I still had too wear diapers but nothing to bad.

I shook ash awake and we walked to the high school together We went out separate ways for first period

My first period is gym and we have one girls locker room that connects to everything so there were a good seventy people in there at once so I waited and everything cleared out besides me I started to change but almost as soon as i started to take my skirt off the door rattled I climbed inside my lock hiding while I watched the door a girl in a full body swimsuit came through she started to open her locker and unzip the high collar when the door from the tennis court swung open and the bitch herself walked in “hi there!” She said “do you know your very well...proportioned”

/Paige/

Hello I’m Paige! I’m really adventurous and such but what happened there was I happened to be finishing up a few laps at the pool and I am a bit shy about undressing so when the locker room had cleared out I walked and in it seemed empty I took a deep sigh and started to unzip my wetsuit the door swung open hi there!” She said “do you know your very well...proportioned” “and to be frank I’m jealous” with a flick of her hand she tore the zipper off my wetsuit and ripped it off me first she looked at my breasts “eh nothing special,  but if we go lower thats where you are the nicest she tore it off and then face palmed “YOUR WEARING A DIAPER TOO YOU PERVERTS JUST LOVE WALLOWING IN YOUR OWN SHIT” she screamed and punched me in the stomach and well I was wearing a swim diaper so only because I didn’t have a choice...when I was younger six or seven I had the tendency to wander off in the forest and I spent so long staring up a trees or watching wild animals I would flat ignore my bowls to a point where I would just zone out for a minute and end up messing myself so my parents put me back in diapers and now well I never really figured out swimming so here I am a high schooler in diapers and swim lessons now here I am on my knees “fine but If you shit yourself like a baby I’ll treat you like a baby” venessa said reaching into my open locker and stealing my school clothes venessa sneered and walked out and a few seconds later a girl climbed out of a locker wearing a skirt around her ankles and her panties soaked through at the bottom

“Sorry” she said “I hid in the locker when you came in because I didn’t want to change in front of anyone and when Vanessa walked in I just...kinda...”she pointed the dripping wet spot on her panties “but I saw you in a diaper so...”she dropped her panties revealing a once white diaper the tapes sagging and some urine still dripping from the leg cuffs “my name is morgen” she said “and I think we can get back at the bitch”

We snapped the lock off the bitch’s locker and looted her clothes but there were some...odd things in her gym locker including sex toys,an employee ID for an insane asylum? And for some reason eight pairs of panties but despite what we thought she would be wearing they were all just plan white cover-some panties and we looked at each other and grinned as we set all the panties on the floor morgen peeled the tapes off her diaper it falling on the ground as she spread her legs and stood over the panties with an evil grin she let loose the her urine soaking in.

We left the room with the contents of venessa’s locker strewn across the floor Paige dressed in borrowed clothes and we spilt off.

/morgen/

That afternoon me and Paige were hanging out at my place when we got a call from Sarah she had just got her drives license and wanted to take us for a ride amd of course we agreed

By the time Me and paige got there jen and Sarah were already in the front seats so we hopped in the backseats and drove around for a little before we got hungry and stopped at the Mexican food place

We were driving along when jen spoke up from the front seat “hey uhh...is there a stop with a bathroom nearby she had said my thoughts exactly the food had run right through me and probably everyone else but I was the first to go the muscles in my bowls still damaged my mess shot out into my diaper leaving a burning feeling on the way out every one looked it was somewhat uncomfortable but most of the mess had been absorbed into the diaper but then I felt it another round of liquid shit...it wasn’t fine anymore as my diaper burst at the bottom and the warm liquid coating my legs and giving my white jeans a huge brown stain then Paige her bowls almost as loose as mine but thankfully her diaper held suddenly jen’s legs shot together as the contents of her bladder shot out like a pressure washer and she winced as the stream stopped and according to her the largest mess she had ever experienced just forced its way out and settled into the shape of her ass. We got out of the car and all agreed to never speak of this and went home

*that evening*

/morgen/

I was sitting in my room when I saw my mom pull into the driveway but as mom walked in she announced that “one of your school friends parents are out of town so they asked me to watch their kid so they will be sleeping over here tonight”

“Fine” I said looking up from my phone to see who it was

And what I saw shocked me the bitch venessa slinked in wearing a skirt that could barely be considered a belt and her face smiling as she held a finger to her lips with one hand and held up her phone with the other her phone displaying a picture of me in a wet bed, I got her message keep quiet or they go online “here let me go get my stuff put up” she said going freely into my room carrying a bag duffel bag that had unknown sins within

I walked into my room to see her rummaging in that bag of her “oh, your right on time baby girl” “DON’T CAL-“ I started to yell but she took out her phone again “oh yes I’m going to call you that not only that you will do everything I say or these funny little pictures of you and your little possy will be sent to everybody in the school ,now say yes mommy” she sneered but I had no choice but to play along “yes mommy” I said reluctantly “now that we’ve improved our relationship I’ll have to get you out of that horrible outfit”

venessa reached in her bag and pulled out a diaper? It looked way to small for me or anyone really and she walked towards me reaching up my skirt and tearing off my already wet diaper and throwing me onto my bed and taking my skirt off she held the tiny pull-up diaper and stretched it over my legs and amazingly it fit me as she slid it up my body till it covered my ass somehow fitting perfectly

“Now” she said “here” as she handed my a cookie? But I didn’t have much choice but to eat it but after one bite everything went black

I woke up in my bed the clock reading 12:45 and it took all my self control to see that one I was nude beside the diaper venessa put on me. two I had wet that diaper and there was no room in it to absorb it was skin tight so the more I had wet the more it expanded outward and not only was it wet it was holding my mess contouring it to my body and what didn’t fit bulging out of the back looking like someone had shoved a golf ball down my panties and last and worst of all venessa was cuddling me! I started to feel around trying to find a way to get out of her grasp when I felt her skirt I slowly reached up trying to wake her but I poked and prodded she didn’t wake up so I took a new approach and reached all the way up her skirt and grabbed something I felt it soft and somewhat squishy when I realized she was wearing one of the same diapers I was, not only that I mentioned how my mess felt like a golf ball...her’s was more like a baseball the strange diaper forming a perfect ball around it I slapped her but she didn’t wake up so I personally pried myself out of her hands yet she still slept so I turned on the lights to see two bags on the floor one labeled three hours the other labeled six and an unlabeled bag all holding near identical cookies to the one I ate and the six hour one had a half eaten cookie sitting on top of it ah that explains it what it doesn’t explain is when I pulled up venessa’s skirt and looked at the weird pull-up she and I were wearing and on the bottom it had the word venessa printed on it in fancy text and with a look in the mirror the one I was wearing had it as well so I snuck down stairs and filled a large water bottle snuck back to my room holding it and a funnel you can guess what came next I pulled out the waistband and held poured the water in the diapers not leaking but explaining out more until by the time bottle was empty it was a full six inches off her body I took her skirt off and got a few good pictures now that that was settled,  time to rummage first her bag had a hole box of the diapers with a note attached it read

“venessa dear we are going to be out of town for the night so I got you another box of your special diapers since your staying at a friends house you should wear two or three you have been know to leak even those but be good my little baby girl when we get back we can work on your potty training some more and I’m sorry you can’t wear panties at school like you want to but you kept embarrassing Yourself and I don’t want to keep washing your clothes every day”

Wow that was interesting but I kept rummaging nothing as interesting except a few copy’s of her school schedule I took one then took one of her “special” diapers and changed myself to spite her. Then off with the lights and I hoped back in bed and let sleep take me

Ok you may not believe this but I am telling the truth please you won’t regret it

Her name is Inessa Hirai and her story starts now

She sat in her bedroom slowly turning throughout a magazine occasionally drawing a red circle around something she liked, but after a while she decided that she was done for the day.

She stood up and looked around, the small apartment’s ceiling fan rotating in a lopsided manner but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She walked along the squeaking floors and opened the bathroom door but as she was about to shut the door something caught her attention, not the rattling of a locked door...but the small jingle of her lost keys her body immediately went into flight or fight and she choose fight

She ducked behind the bathroom door and waited for the telltale squeaking of the floor “one, two ,three” she murmured to herself before slamming the bathroom door open and it crashed into the intruder but that wasn’t it she heard two more following, thinking quickly she lunged across the hall into the small closet. Immediately she reached into a small bag drawing her weapon of choice

It was a knife made out of a durable plastic similar to what a police officer would practice with or for her a perfect weapon for none lethal takedowns.

She could hear them they were both in the hallway now was her chance

She stepped out of the closet brandishing her plastic knife and she shut her eyes then flung them open her vision appearing in black and white she saw her targets two masked women holding semiautomatic rifles but to her they looked like they were moving in slow motion, she marked three points on their body’s then she moved in a perfect smooth path hitting each point she marked hard with her knife

Her name was Inessa, her occupation:secret services that ability she used was not magic it is a evolution of the human brain allowing her to speed up its perception of time making everything look like slow motion then allowing her to mark targets after that she will move perfectly to hit each target but her body acts as if hours passed that leads to side effects such as

Inessa looked at their unconscious body’s then she shut her room door then she realized “god damn it these were new pants” she muttered annoyed at her body she felt the fabric of her panties growing wet then a large dark splotch on her gray pants the annoying part was she didn’t even feel herself pee

Her ability will allow her to move perfectly to hit each target but it allows her body to run on auto pilot that controls her breathing,blinking and bladder control

Inessa tied up the three unconscious body’s and left them on the bed then stripped off her wet pants, Inessa looked in the mirror “what kind of baby I’m I wetting myself at twenty two years old” she said her previous white panties hanging loose on her body. She changed out of the wet panties and put on clean clothes

Inessa watched as one of the women stirred she had been the last too enter and had been the first to wake up

She struggled against her bounds but then saw Inessa’s face and stopped terrified “It-t-ts you, your the purple d-ddevil!” she Stammered the the women struggled as hard as she could but again to no avail “listen I’ll tell you everything just don’t kill me” she cried. Inessa was about to start asking questions but the woman started answering every single one “they were sent to kill you!

But I‘m not a killer I’m only part of the team to do seduction I mean look at my outfit” she stuttered and true to her words her outfit was a tight black bodysuit with no legs along with high stockings it wasn’t an outfit to fight in “please I won’t tell anyone I was sent by the organization inferno I don’t know much they just paid us we’re freelancers!”she cried the last bit her eyes forced shut as tight as they would go, her whole body was quivering “please don’t kill me”she whispered as Inessa heard a familiar sound, looking over the woman had wet herself

one last question”Inessa said “what did you call me?”

The woman immediately said “the purple ddevil with two D’s”

“Why is that”Inessa questioned

“I don’t know” she said carefully

Inessa had all she could take of this “look I’m leaving this place here” Inessa tossed her a skirt “at least put this on”

~Transcript one~

“It looks the team we hired uhh”

“Yes they?”

“They um could you please put some pants on that thing your wearing its uh distracting”

“What about it”

“Please just-“

“How about a close up”

“Wait NO PLEASE AHHHHHH”

~Transcript end~

We resume our story three hours after the first part Inessa having evaded capture and was moving towards home base

Inessa walked through the town her path lit only by street lights, her local base of operation just up ahead.

Walking into the building it seemed normal at first glance board receptionist who was flipping through a magazine but as soon as he heard footsteps he looked up and said “welcome to decvi-oh its you!” He perked up on the last part “yes its me the code is 385wh6-“

“yeah its fine come on in” he said not even letting her finish

Inessa walked into the room that posed as her office it was mostly empty besides an empty desk, a cheap chair and a record player in the corner the only thing distinguishing was a sword hanging on the wall, a family heirloom that her grandma had given her. for all Inessa knew it was made out of plastic.

Sat at her desk fiddling with a pen before accidentally dropping it she sighed and got down from her chair and looked around under her desk for aforementioned pen when she heard the door open One of the secretaries walked into the room unaware of Inessa’s presence.

Inessa watched as lady set some papers on her desk, Inessa silently stood up and broke the silence saying “are these for me?” The secretary jumped and tried to turn around but stumbled after a few seconds she calmed down

“Oh sorry you scared the devil out of me”she said

Inessa looked at the woman and asked

“what’s your name?”

“Ahsa” she replied

the small wet patch on her pants full well knowing the devil wasn’t the only thing she had scared out of ahsa

And she briskly walked out of Inessa’s office

~Three years ago~

The halls were empty

Inessa had been sent to an abandoned plantation house that some terrorists had squatted in but it seemed empty.

“Well if no ones here” she said as she opened the bathroom door but she was stopped by a quick blow to the head

Inessa woke up with her hands bound behind her back, she had been stripped down to her underwear

several dozen people were gathered around passing money back and forth

The next thing she noticed was a sharp pain in her bladder and then Inessa realized they were betting

Not only that..

They were betting on her bladder

Inessa tried moving but her bladder wouldn’t allow her, her face was twisted into a mask of desperation.

Inessa gave in, relief crossed over her face as urine spend out in a shallow puddle. She gave up any form of control but the crowd was silent

Inessa looked to see them all on the ground and a black figure standing over her

Their body was shrouded in a loose black fabric so that no skin was visible

They grabbed Inessa wordlessly and ran off Inessa passing out in their arms

Inessa woke up wearing clean clothes and in her office

Four days and nights

Eva

I road my bike along the sidewalks, a bag slung over my shoulder ready for a week long sleepover at lyra’s house.

My bike skidded to a stop and I climbed off walking to the door

It swung open to reveal the reveal, rhea waving politely. rhea was a nice person she always put her friends before herself but she never struck me as too confident

lyra cleaning up slightly. She was the one who called the sleepover one full week of fun

and lola leaning back in her chair. She wasn’t the most social but she always seemed to confident and sure of herself

I was greeted by a small group of hi’s and hello’s as I set my bag down and started mingling

After a few minutes Lyra approached “hey sorry its a little noisy today some workers are just finishing up today” lyra stated with a smile

“Fine but this is my first time here is could you point me towards the bathroom?”

It was getting on evening and We all were wondering where eris was right as the door cracked open and eris’s head stuck through with a blank expression her hair was damp with sweat.

Rhea walked up and threw the door open  eris was dressed in a simple blue skirt and white shorts that had a large wet stain around the crotch it was somewhat dry but there were still marks were it had run down her legs. It was clear that she had wet herself but rhea immediately went

“Oh its really hot out right? You must have sweated enough to leave such a big mark”

“No” eris replied with a monotone voice

“I simply got lost and peed my self on the way here” she stated with no hint of emotion

Eris had always seemed a bit off to me, it was pretty common for her to do things like this without a hint of embarrassment but this was the first time she had been this blunt about something as bad as pissing herself!

“I’m going to go change” she claimed as she slid out of her shorts on the spot, we all just  told her to change in the bathroom but not before she had given all of us a clear shot of her wet panties.

We were all dressed for bed

I was wearing a nice nightgown that was a little too small on me.

Rhea was dressed in long flannel pants and a button up shirt

Lola had a simple baggy top and shorts

Lyra’s outfit was unseen under a mummy bag

And eris had forsaken anything besides her normal underwear

We talked for a while and after a little the conversation somehow drifted to wettings

“Eva have you ever wet yourself?” Lyra asked

“Not that I can remember!” I stated pretty confidently

“What about you rhea?” Lyra continued

“Umm well there was one time a few weeks ago” rhea said quietly while blushing

“Eris I don’t even need to ask” lyra said with a quiet sigh

“I could do it again now if you want?” Eris... offered? But we all swiftly denied her

“Lola how about you?” Lyra asked

“Only when I have a good reason too” lola replied followed by a yawn

“I’m going to bed” lola continued as she laid down on her segment of the couch and most of us followed after

I dreamt something was off on the horizon before getting trapped in a tornado

I woke up and felt the need to go to the bathroom. I sat up and looked around the dim room

Rhea lay asleep next to me but her face looked pained and her legs were clenched together but she was clearly asleep but the strangest thing is that she was talking under her breath

“Den thélo na vréxo ton eaftó mou!” Sounded like gibberish to me

But her face changed and her legs slackened

I quickly grabbed my flashlight to see what was going on and as soon as I flipped it on I saw it

In between rhea’s legs a wet patch was spreading across her pants, she was wetting the bed!

I quickly stood up and looked around with my small flashlight and I noticed something

rhea wasn’t the only wet one

Lola had a massive wet splotch down the side of her shorts she was sleeping on.

I tried to ignore my friends lack of control as I walked out of the bathroom only to see eris standing outside.

“What are you doing up?” I asked confused

“I needed to use the restroom.” Eris somehow said without the slightest hint of emotion

“Needed?” I asked before thinking

Eris turned around and showed a large brown bulge roughly the size of a baseball sticking out of the back of her blue panties

I didn’t even ask at this point as eris didn’t even close the bathroom door or take off her panties before sitting down on the toilet

As I laid back down next to rhea with her pants recently soaked through and lola’s less recently and I didn’t even want to think about eris who was walking back to her spot in the same pair of panties

This was going to be awkward sleepover

• 4 weeks later...

Day two

Rhea

I groggily sat up after a night of horrible dreams

I was probably the first one up I sat up and looked around light was filtering through the windows directly onto my crotch, that happened to be coated in my urine

“Any week but this week” I mumbled to myself of course I wet myself its just what a pathetic baby like me do

As I walked around I saw lola had the same problem and eris had it much worse

I tapped lola on the shoulder to wake her

“Heh what is it?” She asked mildly upset

“You had an accident” I whispered

“Hey! Don’t look”she said trying to keep her voice down

“Don’t worry” I said quickly pulling down the front of my pants exposing my wet panties

We nodded a silent agreement before I walked over to eris her eyes shot open as soon as I approached

“Do you need something?” She asked immediately

“You had an accident like me” I pointed out

“Yes” she followed

“Would you like to borrow some wet wipes I brought”

“Yes...Thank you” she said in an odd matter

I snuck away to the bathroom to change myself and took a look in the mirror my formality white panties stained one shade darker yellow it was terrible that I even wet the bed I didn’t have any medical conditions or anything just me being pathetic.

After we had all cleaned up I woke the rest of the girls up and soon we were all up and kicking

We were all up and dressed ready for the day

But it posed the ever prevalent issue of what to do until lyra piped up about going to the park

We walked along in one group until I looked at the rest of them and said “hey I need to go to the store I’ll catch up!” And I split off

The store wasn’t too far so after a few minutes I reached it and I noticed A small but pressing urge to use the bathroom but it was fine until I got what I needed

But as I walked down the isles I didn’t see any. Luckily I ran into an employee

“Excuses me ma'am do you know where the...umm....diapers are?” I kinda whispered the last part

“Could you say that again please” she asked nicely

“D-diapers”

My bladder felt full to bursting and this wasn’t helping

“Oh why didn’t you say so. How big is the kid?”

“Um...about....roughly...me”

I said quietly enough that it was a wonder she could her me

“Ohhh thats what your looking for, ya know a lot of people scoff at it but they are really convenient. In fact” she pulled down the front of her pants to show me a slim fitting pullup with almost transparent sides and some bulging padded down the front that was tinged brown at the bottom “I’ve been a bit sick in the stomach lately so I’ve had to be heavy on the padding and I-“ I interrupted her as my legs clenched together!

“Oh yeah this way”

The walk was excruciatingly long because of my ever interesting desperation and her continued talk of diapers

But we at last reached the isle with diapers and I took a quick look before grabbing the first ones that looked good

I ran for checkout I felt droplet of urine spill out

I hit self checkout at full speed and managed to get it to work first try then I immediately went for the bathrooms

I rushed in only to see all the stalls closed but I couldn’t hold it any longer

I reached for the button on my skirt and got something because it fell around my legs but I reached into my newly bought package a grabbed one of the diapers

I didn’t have time to do the tapes so in the spur of the moment I opened the diaper and held it up to my panties urine rushing out of me onto the padding of the diaper

I finished and taped the diaper on over my already wet panties and reached for my skirt...one problem I broke the button that held it on

So I ran back to lyra’s house my wet diaper exposed trying to held my skirt on to little effect

I undid the lock and threw open the door slamming it behind me only to see lyra fall on her rear her urine hitting the floor directly after her

we went to the park after both changing and I put an extra pair of panties over the swelling diaper

I walked into the park, with a new skirt to see the group scattered around

I walked over to a Picnic table with eva and lola we talked a little

“Hey I’m going to the restroom” said with no real need

And I walked to the one person bathrooms and took a seat on the toilet looking down at my soggy diaper, it was unbelievable that I was wearing this but I guess if I wet myself I deserve to be diapered my thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door

‘One second” I yelled trying to wash my hands as fast as possible before I threw my skirt on and flung the door open but whoever was knocking was way to close when the door opened it hit them with a loud thud

I ran to the other side of the door to find it led straight to a steep hill and me being me ran straight down and fell into a tumble and I fell rolling down the grassy hill until I hit the bottom my skirt had shot up during the fall so I immediately grabbed it and yanked down it coming straight down to my knees I stumbled to stand up but the skirt around my legs sent my tumbling down another steep hill

I landed at the very bottom and managed to get my skirt back up hopefully so no one saw

But I noticed at the bottom laid lola with a dark stain growing on her jeans, I quickly turned away

“Hey! Do you need help down there?” I herd lyra yell from the top of the hill

“Yes please!” I yelled back

“Ok one second” and Lyra slid down the trail hill

While she did that I helped lola up

“Did you hit my with that door?!” She yelled at me

“Oh I’m sorry,I didn’t know!” I immediately begged

She sighed “its okay just don’t mention it too the others”

Lyra finally reached the bottom

“Are you two fine?”

Both me and lola nodded

“Anyways do you know what that is?” Lyra asked pointing at a near cavern that could only be seen from down here

“I dunno let’s go take a look”lola claimed as she took off for it

“Wait for me!” I yelled following along

“I’m coming as well” lyra yelled from behind

We looked into the entrance of the cave all that was inside was a single platform with a book laying atop

Lola Rushed forward and grabbed it

“Hey it won’t open” she said pulling at it

Suddenly we all heard yelling

“Hey we’re heading back come-on” I don’t know who it was but it was one of our group so me, lola and lyra took the book and left

The group walked back home under the setting sun

“So what does the book say” eva asked

“Not sure, it won’t open and the only thing on the cover says “a night for encounters” pretty weird” lola explained

“Maybe its haunted! And the ghosts will get ya” eva joked as she snuck up behind me then grabbed me by the hips and started tickling me a jolt of fresh urine shot into my diaper as I jumped away from her

That got a chuckle out of everyone besides me and eris who was blankly looking into space

“Hey lets go get a watermelon!” Lyra yelled pointing at the farmers market

We got back to home around 7:00 and ate the sweet succulent fruit

“ hey lyra what do you want me to do with dis book” lola asked

“Put it on that” lyra replied pointing at a small metal shelf

As it got on 8 o clock I felt the pressing need to pee “hey I’m going to get dressed for bed” I said grabbing a nice set of pajamas and a fresh diaper that I hid in between the folds of my pajamas

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door

I threw my skirt off and looked shamefully at my diaper. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down the swollen padding squishing beneath my rear

I undid the tapes and rolled the diaper up throwing it in the trash. I lifted the toilet lid back up and as I was about to sit down I heard

“EVERYONE GET IN HERE” it was lyra!

I jolted back up and swiftly taped on the diaper before throwing my pajamas on my bladder still felt full but it could wait

I rushed in to see everyone else was in different stages of dressed

Eva was wearing a short nightgown

Lola had another simple top and shorts that were a little big on her

Lyra was wearing a long bathrobe

And eris had just her underwear on apparently not caring

But more importantly the book had flung itself open and the pages were flipping on their own before it landed on the last page that simply read

8:01

Suddenly the power flashed and We all took off running

The power flashed back on and I found myself in a room with eva

Before we could talk I saw something on the other side of the room

“W-wwho are you!?” I asked but it didn’t respond it just reached an arm out, its arm was unnaturally long and pale almost white but something was off. the arms had eyes! Running around the long arm I only barely managed to hold my bladder

“Eva get back!” I yelled jumping back as the creature’s arm came closer but eva didn’t move she was covering her eyes and her knees were locked together her whole body was shaking and urine poured down her legs

I grabbed her and ran out of the room urine still dribbling out the bottom of her nightgown

I shook her “hey! Come on pull yourself together”

“What was that?” Eva asked quietly

“Doesn’t matter” I said as we walked carefully down an unfamiliar hallway but we somehow reached the living room

“I’ll wait here” eva said shakily

“I’m going to look for the others” I said

I took off down another hallway that should of lead to lyra’s bedroom but there was an unfamiliar door in its place

The door opened easily and I entered what seemed to be a... forest? trees were scattered on the dirt floor and the door was gone

I heard yelling but I couldn’t make it out but I ran for it through the fog blanketed forest

I found lola holding a stick swinging wildly at something

“Lola its rhea! I’m coming over” I yelled

I ran over to her and we looked at each other

My bladder started to hurt but now wasn’t the time

Suddenly I saw something, green eyes glowing in the fog

“What is that?” I asked

“No clue! But if it comes to close I’m going to fucking kill it!” Lola yelled as we started backing away from it

It lunged landing on lola its form black and catlike she bolted out from under it but it hooked its claws into her shorts

Lola pulled the drawstring on her shorts loose and slid out of them easily

I looked over she was wearing a pull-up! It was pink pattered with flowers and hearts it looked like it was intended for children but its size said otherwise d

“Bad night to wear my goodnites” lola whispered to herself

The cat thing backed off and We took of running I saw the goodnite she was wearing start to sag and the bottom turned yellow

But I probably wasn’t far from that ether but my diaper was still entirely dry

We saw a door and ran for it and we found ourselves in the living room

Eva and lyra were both there eva’s nightgown freshly rewet and lyra’s robe open showing a pair of green panties with equally fresh stains

“Lola what are you wearing?” Eva asked in regards to her pullups

“I’m sorry I kept this from all of you but I have a bit of a....bed wetting problem and I didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of all of you”lola explained

“Its fine, we really aren’t any better.” Eva said with a quiet chuckle

“I’m going to find eris. wait here” I said before running off again

I walked down a long hallway that seemed completely unfamiliar only to see something at the end

It looked like a woman in a long black dress in contrast to her stark white skin her eyes looked me over before she started to float towards me.

I tried backing up but I hit a wall as the woman came closer and closer

I ducked under her and stood back up, I looked around to see two pale legs hanging by my side I was under her dress!

She seemed to have lost track of me that was good that bad part is that I was under her. I looked up to see something odd

she was wearing a diaper and it was heavily stained brown at the bottom and it wasn’t the same as mine I had a hard enough time walking in mine but hers was three maybe four times thicker

Then I was struck with an idea

I gently put my hand against the bottom of the diaper...

And the pushed as hard as possible

Her legs started flailing as I took off running

I cleaned the hallway in record time slamming the door behind me

Eris was tied up suspended from the roof in front of me

“Hello”she said without a hint of fear

“Are you ok?” I asked

“Yes, your face looks strained do you need to use the restroom?”

“I think I’m about to” I said truthfully

“I guess I shall as well”

There was a moment where the dam broke urine flooded my diaper

It swelled rapidly pushing against my skin

I couldn’t stop the flow before I slowly started messing soon the diaper felt full to bursting but now I didn’t

And eris true to her word did the same the bonds around her legs growing wet I stepped forward to untie her but I stepped on the leg of my pants they fell down as did I

“What is that?” She asked in the same way she always did

“A....diaper” I responded

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t want to wet myself in front of everyone like some kind of baby.” I explained

“Are you a baby?”

“No” With anyone else I would have been embarrassed but eris didn’t seem judgmental just curious

“Interesting...”

I untied her and we walked back but everything seemed back to normal all of us we’re together

The only difference is the book was on its last page that read 12:00

We talked for a little but we we’re all to tired after the rush wore off

As I drifted into sleep I wondered about eris how emotionally bare she is but despite this I felt an odd attraction towards her

Day three

Lola

I woke up in a soggy pullup which is bad if your four worse if your my age. But compared to everyone else

Eva was passed out with her nightgown up and her panties stained

Lyra was laying in a puddle

Eris had a lump of shit in her panties

And I was thankful that my pullups hadn’t leaked

surprisingly rhea was the only one dry

But that wasn’t important and I was the first one up so I started cooking breakfast for everyone trying to reason about what happened last night. Monsters, ghosts, tigers, it was terrifying and impossible

But I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder, it was eva who was trying to hide the stains on her clothes

“Oh hey what’s up”I asked

“About last night”eva sputtered out she was obviously still terrified by it as the stains on her clothes grew dark again

“Lets not talk about it”

“And why are you still wearing that?”eva said trying to change the topic

“Well I have no reason to change it yet, you just go have a shower and I’ll cook”

I tried to keep it out of my voice but I hated these pullups and every drop of my urine that hit them. It was disgusting, the cold wetness why did I of all people have to wear them?

Soon I finished making breakfast and laid out the table

And all of us sat down... except rhea

I moved to wake her but was interrupted

“Hey Don’t you think its a little odd that she didn’t wet herself?” Lyra pointed out

And yeah it was odd

Rhea was somewhat infamous for having a weak bladder

Every halloween she was always the one to wet herself in the haunted houses but we just experienced the ultimate haunted house and she’s completely dry

We pondered for a few minutes before lyra just leaned over and pulled rhea’s pants off

What we saw was completely unexpected but not unreasonable...a diaper

Well that answered our questions

I shook her awake

“Huh what is it”she said rubbing her eyes before noticing her lack of pants but instead of recoiling she just looked around then stood up and sat the the table we all did the same.

“So whats with the diaper?” Lyra asked

“I didn’t want to embarrass myself anymore.”

“Then why aren’t you embarrassed now?” Lyra continued

“Well I’m kind of glad you all found out its better then trying to keep it a secret” rhea still had a slight blush but she didn’t seem too embarrassed

We all ended up getting cleaned up and ready for the day.

I was getting dressed as per usual but I saw the half empty bag of pullups something inside me just kept saying to put one on but Why should I its disgusting yet I knew it won’t stop

I slid one one and put two extra in my bag

Soon we decided on a bike ride for today’s adventure

lyra led the way until we reached something unexpected a ski lift

“This town in the winter is popular with skiers but the lifts are still active in the summer!” Lyra pointed out

The ride up was slow but after a while we reached the top

We climbed on out bikes and slowly drifting down the trails

And I noticed something, some trees with pink pedals drifting through the wind

“Hey take a look at those trees” I pointed out

“They are amazing and the pedals are my favorite color!” Rhea said with a smile

I felt my bladder start to fill but hey why stop now

A light summer rain fell on us as well road down the trails which seemed to be getting steeper and I didn’t seem to be the only one who was looking out for a toilet but as we kept going the storm worsened and we were forced to stop by a lightning strike

We were all huddled under a rest stop all of us mostly dry yet one problem emerged

A near unanimous urge to use the bathroom my bladder felt full and apparently everyone else had this problem

“I c-c-can’t hold it any longer!” Rhea said as we all heard a forceful his from her and with the way we were huddled I could feel the diaper expanding My bladder cried in pain but soon the rain ended

And there was a single restroom I rushed for it only to see eva in the same situation I looked at her and the single restroom and knew both of us couldn’t hold it

I took a step back and felt urine flood into my pullup and for the first time I let it all out a little too much actually as I felt a large mass of shit push it’s way into my pullup

But I watched as eva opened the door to the restroom and saw it...the out of order sign. She fell to her knees and urine poured out of her tight black shorts the only trace of wetness being the puddle beneath her.

Me and eva spit off from the group and took the fast way back she had her head held low

“Hey lola” she asked

“Yeah?”

“Give me one of your pullups, I never want to piss myself like this again.

I understood what she meant, although why would she want to wear one of these I can’t understand but nevertheless I gave her one.

A few minutes later she went off to the store, and I can’t say I wasn’t worried about her

A few hours passed and we all got dressed for bed

I kept my normal nightclothes but I had forsaken my shorts because of a heat spike leaving a clean pullup on full view

Lyra still in that absurd mummy bag in spite of the heat

Rhea was dressed in her usual pajamas though I could see the diaper bulging out

And I was starting to think eris was onto something clothes wise because she was dressed in her same lack of clothes but she was sleeping with a faint smile, probably the first time I’ve seen her smile or show any emotion really

Then eva, I mentioned it before but I was growing worried she was wrapped in a blanket but I knew she was probably wearing a diaper of some kind, it was also her first time the way she way wrapped up it was clear she thought everyone knew and it was obvious she underestimated how unlikely people are to notice.

We had a movie ready and were all ready to watch suddenly the power flickered and I shot up immediately looking around before I felt something touch me leg.

I looked down only to discover That there wasn’t anything besides my bare leg though I doubted myself as soon as I felt a strong tug lift me from the ground as a shot of piss hit my diaper.

But I wasn’t a special case, other objects were in the air with me as if thousands of invisible hand had grabbed me but it didn’t feel like a hand just felt like a long wire coiling around my leg.

Grabbing the wire and Ripped it off my leg and thankfully was caught

I landed in stronger then expected arms and even though I don’t weigh that much thats still pretty impressive

I turned to thank whoever had caught me, well I was surprised to see eva with a faint smirk. but both her and my expressions changed when A stream of urine poured out of my exposed pullup and onto eva’s hands.

She shrieked and dropped me before running of to the restroom to wash her hand

Leaving me in a sad puddle of piss from my still leaking pullups and oddly enough I could feel the urine coming out but it wouldn’t stop

There was no evidence of that absurd tornado that Had happened besides my puddle and a few other drops on the floor.

Nevertheless I got up my pullup full and sagging and as per usual I was left behind

My walk had been reduced to a waddle the left a trail of urine with every step.

I found my way to the bathroom as the power seemed to flicker, what little urine that was in me came out onto the floor.

I found my way into a bedroom, the house’s Layout seemed to have changed again. What a drag

My thoughts were interrupted by metal rattling muffled yells and to my surprise the source was rhea chained down to the bed

“What happened?!?” I asked talking a cloth wrapping out of her mouth

“I don’t know! I was just grabbed by something and now I’m stuck here. If its not to much of a problem could you untie me? I don’t think I can hold it much longer?”and true to her words I could see her bladder bulging out from her exposed stomach

I quickly looked around for a key of any kind

“Please hurry”rhea piped up

But at last I found it, sitting atop the ceiling fan. I reached for it but despite being one of the taller ones I couldn’t reach. Ok new plan.

I jumped and barely got my hands on the key, but when I landed my pullup dropped down around my ankles.

Rhea just closed her eyes as I tried to yank it back up only to rip the sides off

So I undid the chains half nude to my personal shame

Rhea got off the bed she had been tied too and stretched the only odd thing being her clamped together legs

“Are you ok?” I asked full Well knowing she was about to wet herself

“Yes I just...um well...I am about to...um” she was going to continue if not for the fact she doubled over and I heard a forceful hiss followed by several other sounds I rather not describe

Her diaper stuck out like someone had shoved a football into it right before one last hiss and urine running down the legs of her blue flannel pajama pants

“That’s rough”I replied simply

“Sorry I didn’t get the chance to change since this morning” rhea said with a surprising amount of confidence for someone who just fulled a diaper with shit and piss so much that it leaked

“I’m going to wait here and get myself cleaned up”rhea explained and pointed out her bag in the corner of the room

“Hey I know this is an odd thing to ask but could I borrow something from your bag?”I asked with more then a hint of shame

“Yes of course let me see if I have anything that would fit you” I doubted there were many things that could fit me in her bag but she attempted anyways

“Ah here these might fit” she immediately piped up

It was a pair of gray sweatpants that were completely unsuitable for the weather but were better than nothing

“Thanks anyways I’m going to make my way back to the living room” I explained

“I’m going to look around for the others”rhea said in a more heroic tone then usual and I was frankly amazed at her

She didn’t strike me as the same somewhat timid girl I knew her as but a brave soul who was trying to keep everyone together in this nonsensical situation

I almost made me want to join her

“Hey rhea do you mind if I-“

I walked down the strangely unfamiliar feeling hallway

I put my hand against the wall as I walked and felt something off

small bumps in a constant pattern that stuck out from the wall

Something about touching them felt odd

But as I walked I reached my destination...the living room

I couldn’t bare to go along with rhea, I was too fucking scared damn it

I took a seat and waited slowly sipping from a bottle of water that was brought from the kitchen

But from somewhere I heard something

A scream

I jolted from my seat and ran for its location through long hallways snd unfamiliar corridors but I found the source

Eva was tangled in a web a wires suspended from the ceiling but the arrangement was odd, she wasn’t really tangled but draped across safely with most of the wires for show. Things were getting odd.

I walked beneath her to see a grate in the floor though it only made me wonder more, it was sticking out slightly, I gently pressed down on it

Like clockwork hundreds of decayed looking human hands shot I don’t know what I was expecting but that had scared the last drips of urine out of me.

But It stuck back up and I repeated it several times it was always the exact same

and look in the corner was a convenient winch that would lower the wires eva was wrapped up in and how convenient that there was a small pressure plat on the handle

It was easy to avoid and I lowered eva and shook her slightly...sleeping soundly, I picked her up carefully now that was a pretty difficult task but I managed it

But as I carried her down the hallway I noticed three odd things

1. Eva was just now flooding her diaper which was odd you don’t just wet the bed because you put on a diaper

2. She was sleeping to soundly I was trying to hold her gently but I wasn’t doing a very good job but she was still sleeping

3. something felt off about me, I felt like my bladder was somehow loosened I took a quick sharp breath and sure enough A little urine fell out.

I carried her back to the living room and gently set her down on the couch  everyone was already there but most importantly lyra tapped me on the shoulder and lead me to the bedroom with my bag in it. I turned to my bag but she tapped me again I turned around

She had opened her bathrobe.

I was dressed for bed again and still thinking about what had happened as I drifted into sleep I rolled the coin sized disk in my palm

I set it under my back and faded in sleep

• 1 month later...

Day four

Eris

I woke up around four in the morning, I felt my bladder bulging but I was too tired to stand up and use the restroom(I told myself) and at the moment I was still dry. I really didn’t need to get up (Yes I did)

My eyes slowly adjusted to the lack of light right across from me she was sleeping soundly, good.

I turned over and laid on my back, I closed my eyes, spread my legs slightly and took slow deep breaths, A few drops started to come out but I stopped focusing for a second and it stopped

I tried again and managed to get it all out in a slow stream.

Damn why is it so difficult to piss myself

I woke up for the second time to see rhea already up, she looked better than usual

I was Laying dead center with lyra and eva on ether sides of me

Lyra was in her obnoxious mummy bag and lola was laying in a puddle of piss that seemed inhumanity large

Time passed and we all started getting dressed

Eva was wearing a skirt over skin tight shorts the showed a diaper bulging out that was unreasonably thick and she hadn’t even wet it yet

Rhea was dressed well in simple skirt that probably had a warm soaking diaper underneath

Lola was wearing a shirt that was a bit too high and low hanging jeans the showed the waist band of a pullup but she didn’t seem to mind

And I’ll never understand lyra’s fashion choices with oversized shorts kept on only by a tight waistband

Personally I wore a white skirt and a T shirt that suited my plans for today

We were all surprised when lyra showed us five tickets, a amusement park seemed interesting

It was a decent ride away so we arrived just as the heat of the day hit.

I was already tried of this place before we even entered. It stank of cheap food and sweat but everyone else was happy so why object?

We, or they really broke off into groups of two leaving me alone. I don’t like being alone but everyone else is happy so why object?

I stood looking at the somewhat short lines and wondering what to do first

“Hey eris! Get on this ride with me!” I heard rhea exclaim

“Oh...ok” I finished my drink and tossed it into the trash before climbing aboard a strange cup like seat with handlebars in the middle.

As people got on the ride me and rhea were left staring at each other but as Hard as I tried my eye kept drifting down to her thigh’s and the bulge of the diaper between her legs

Oh how wonderful it must have been her privates pressed against the hot padding of her diaper and she might have messed herself as well, the act of sitting would have squished it all over her rear

What Was I thinking this isn’t some diaper erotica.

The ride started slowly spinning, I felt my insides being jarred but that wasn’t anything compared to the thrill of the ride and the anticipation of watching rhea’s skirt for a glimpse of the forbidden fruit

But that moment wasn’t coming so I took matters into my own hands

I flailed my arms in pretend fear and with one quick movement hit rhea’s skirt with my leg just enough to get a look

She was completely dry.

The ride finished and we stepped out to see eva at the exit tapping her foot on the ground impatiently more notably her legs were cleched together

“Rhea Why did you ditch me!”she yelled

“You said you needed to go to the restroom so I went to find eris”

“Well...I still need to go!”

“Why didn’t you already?” Rhea had a pretty good point

“I’m wearing a diaper might as well use it” eva claimed clearly not having used it

“Then go.” And that was it

I could probably use the restroom but it wasn’t important

Eva had her eyes forced shut and she was taking short inconsistent breaths while trying her hardest to use her diaper

“What’s going on here?” Claimed lola as she walked past eva who suddenly was shocked to feel urine pouring out problem was that we could see it pouring down her legs leaving the entire bottom of her shorts soaking wet.

“Hey ya had a little accident there” lola unhelpfully pointed out

“Here lets go fix this” rhea interjected dragging a shocked and soaked eva away Me and lola followed

Me and lola were standing outside the restroom And I shamefully was trying to listen in

“You put this on all wrong, let me help you.” I heard rhea’s soft voice explain

This statement alone made my mind go wild

“Hey eris are you ok? Your face is a little red”lola piped up

“I must be slightly sunburned I apologize” that was a lie

“Ah ok its pretty hot out anyways- one second I need to take a call”lola said as she pulled out her phone and rounded the corner

And I was left alone with my thoughts and my aching bladder

And then the bathroom door burst open eva and rhea walking out as lola walked straight I followed

The floor was wet to an absurd degree but lola walked straight in her body as stiff as a board

She stepped into a stall waiting a moment then spoke up

“Hey eris there aren’t any hangers in here and I don’t want to get my pants covered in the floor water, could you hold them?”

Odd question but ok

“I will”

She started undoing her jeans and carefully taking them off not to get anything on them

“Ya know if this was anyone else I would be embarrassed but your different” lola was speaking but I stopped paying attention when she slid her panties down and gave me a full view of her pull-up.

She slid that off as well and stepped into the stall

I was at a lost for words

Sitting in my hands was her pull-up that had obviously been wet enough that a full bladder would leak but it would be wasteful to change it now

I heard lola peeing forcefully as if she had been holding for hours the sound alone made my bladder cry for relief but its pleas were unanswered...

We stepped out of the restrooms the see the whole group had gathered up

And they were arguing per human nature more specifically about rides

Most of the gang were talking about a roller coaster except rhea who looked a little apprehensive about some roller coaster

“Here lets get moving” lola proclaimed

“Yeah this should be fun!” Lyra said a slowly growing pee stain forming at her crotch

“Ready to roll” eva’s voice was a little distant as she took off towards the ride

And that left us

“Eris do you want to go on the ride?” Rhea asked

“No, thank you”

“Want to go on something else then?”rhea’s voice was wonderful

“That would be fine what about the ferris wheel?”I asked

“Sure lets go!”

The line was short only a dozen or so people it wouldn’t be a big deal if my bladder wasn’t trying to let it all out as hard as possible and rhea had a bit of a strange stance herself

We got into one of the boxes on the wheel

It was like a room lined on the sides with benches and windows on all sides

We both took our seats as the setting sun passed by us and soon enough it stopped us at the top... just as I requested

I stood up

“Rhea”

“Yes?”

“I want to tell you something”

“What is it?”

I worked up the strength to say the thing that had been on my mind this whole week

“I don’t know what it is but I’ve had this odd feeling whenever I see you something goes off inside of me and well... I can’t do any better justice then the words...

I love you.”

She looked touched as I slowly lifted my skirt in the golden light of the setting sun

“There is something else, I don’t know why but my I feel odd for some reason I don’t know why But I want to wet myself. It feels dirty but oh so good, it feels so wrong but right at the same time. But what I’m trying to say it”

I finished lifting my skirt and gave her an eyeful of a pair of satin pink panties that I had got just for this occasion

“You said pink was you favorite color”

I said letting the dam break

Urine flowed into the former fabric turning it a few shades darker as it ran down my legs in narrow streams the warmth soaked into my bones and I felt A tingling from the pee trails

My wetting finished as the sun set below the horizon, the golden light of dusk dissolving into shadows.

“Rhea...could you change me?”

“Eris

I would love to”

I was laid down as the wheel started moving again

Rhea’s hands were quick and delicate wiping all the pee off of me and diapering me swiftly with a splash of powder

I sat up and felt the sensation of a diaper, my whole crotch was swaddled in thick puffy material that rubbed softly against my skin

I leaned in and kissed rhea on the lips and she returned the favor before we both backed up and walked out of the Ferris wheel smiling

The ride back on our bikes was wonderful me and rhea were in the back of the group

Not only was there the feeling of the diaper on the seat but half way through rhea stood up on the pedals of her bike

I watched as her own diaper bulged out then fell and sagged down

She had just messed herself

Rhea gave me a quick smile before sitting back down on the seat with a almost unnoticeable squelch.

We reached home and we were all pretty odd looking

Eva was wearing clothes that made the diaper the most obvious part of her out

Lola had her jeans loose and the front of her pull-up showing a blank wetness indicator

I looked the same as always just with something new underneath

Rhea had disappeared to change

And no one had apparently told lyra about her wet spot because she was walking and talking like it didn’t exist

The excitement wore off and well all got dressed for bed I wore a long nightgown that went down to the ankles

Why does lyra always were that stupid mummy bag its already 100 degrees outside at night was there air conditioning in there?

Lola seemed to understand she had mostly stripped down to deal with the heat and she wasn’t wearing one of her pull-ups as well though she was wearing some cute purple panties with dark stripes

Eva’s diaper was poking out from under her nightgown I guess she had given up her illusion of hiding it

And Rhea had ditched a pants to a pair of flannel pajamas, her legs looked exquisite in that clean dry diaper”

Lyra stood up

“Hey girls come take a look at this”we followed her odd hopping out the door to see a blanket fort set up.

And it was cool nearly sixty degrees F

The fort was lit by Christmas lights that reflected off a metal support pole in the middle

We had settled in when lyra returned with snacks and drinks I had a feeling this was going to be a nice night

Cold wind swept across the lawn chilling the air I felt a shiver run down my exposed back

“Hey I’m going in for a minute anyone need anything?” Lola piped up

“Yeah fill this up for me” lyra said as she tossed a metal bottle her arm sticking out of that stupid bag

“What do you want in it?” Lola asked completely unaware

“Well to be honest not that.”lyra replied

Lola looked around and tried to see what she was taking about only to notice the river of urine running down her legs

The warm urine steamed in the cold night air as if pooled around her feet

“Good move”

Lola whispered under her breath

“Anyways I guess I’ll get a change on the way by”

As time passed the night grew colder, enough so that I climbed under a heavy blanket and tried to fall asleep

I felt the blanket move as rhea crawled under with me and fell asleep in a matter of seconds

I snuggled up close to the nearest part of her, it was her stomach oddly enough

But as I was drifting away her stomach growled not in the way it would if she was hungry but no this was different

Suddenly she moved in her sleep her leg stretching and I was caught between her thighs as she closed her legs

My face rested against her diaper and I couldn’t escape

Too bad that I didn’t want too

If you’ve ever been to a 4th of July you’ve probably seen those fountains that shoot out a steady amount of sparks with some firework shells that go off as well

That was what I felt against my face

A sputtering stream was shooting out into her diaper with occasional lumps of mess

It must have been something she ate because it wasn’t normal.

But more more then anything I think it had something to do with the food...mostly because my stomach was Making similar noises

I would have tried to escape to the restroom but My head was still locked between rhea’s large soft thighs

This would be the first time I’ve used a diaper in six years

I felt my insides rumbling and my legs shaking and I grew sweaty despite the cold weather

The contends of my bowels flooded out in a semi liquid state splashing off the fabric of the diaper onto my rear before being absorbed

It was slightly painful as the diaper swelled to its limits...but very erotic

To tell the truth It felt odd at first enjoying the Warm feeling surrounding my butt as I finished of what remained in my bowels I let my bladder go as well. The diaper reached its limits and urine pooled around my hips.

I gently shook rhea awake

“Hey wake up”I said softly

“Huh what is it?” Rhea asked with a yawn

“I- or we need a change”

“Oh right I’ll go inside and get a few extra diapers”

She stood up lifting the blanket off of us and exposing us to the cold night air, her diaper was sagging to a extreme degree.

Everyone else was sitting in a circle

“Hey rhea wait a minute I want to tell you all something” eva claimed

“Yes”

Eva got a dark look on her face “these last nights have been a nightmare for all of us but I have to say something

I’m terrified about my family”

“Why is that” rhea asked

“Those things...specifically the one in the white dress and the one with long arms.....their faces were identical to my sisters face’s”

“It has to be a mistake”

“The worst part is...I called them, they never picked up I haven’t heard from them in days”

“We’ll call them in the morning, ok?”lyra quipped

“Okay”

“So what are you doing rhea?”

“I’m going inside to get a change for me and eris”

“Oh don’t worry about that we have some out here”lyra explained

“And when did eris get into diapers?”

“Just a little accident at the theme park”rhea explained with a wink

Her tone was like a mother talking about a child, embarrassing but strangely hot

Suddenly a loud crack broke the conversation

“The fuck was that!?” Lola yelped

“I’m not sure” lyra replied before the floor ate her, and by that I mean the ground split and she fell through

Rhea ran over and looked down the hole, before hopping down

I dived headfirst after her

My landing was soft thankfully, but I jolted up and looked around only to see catacombs lit by candlelight skulls lined the walls gazing into me

I immediately took off looking for my lost companion the full diaper between my legs swinging with every step

It was a weirdly straight path taking me to a round chamber in the center stood eva chained by her arms to the ceiling, her legs were clamped together

I walked over each step squishing the mess in my diaper. Eva’s head turned up to look up at me.

“Hey help me out here!!” She yelled

I walked over savoring her desperation before walking behind her and taking a look at the chains, they would come off easily with just the push of a button

“H-hey hurry up there!” Eva said nervously

“I’m trying but this will take a few minutes I recommend you wet yourself again”

“I- uh don’t want too I just don’t” eva told me

I waited pretending to mess with the chain until I heard eva grunt and her diaper made an loud crinkle as the plastic outside was stretched to its limits

Its so sexy to watch a girl let loose in her diaper like that

I hit the button and she dropped to the floor I moved forwards into an identical chamber where lyra’s mummy bag was wrapped in rope

“Hey eris I-“

“Eva can help you” I said cutting her off and walking right past

Finally I saw her, rhea

She was being chained up by a strange lady in a white dress who had perfectly white skin and hair

She was chaining up rhea so I made the logical choice

I pounced on her tearing the surprisedly thin fabric of her dress off in handfuls

She after several attempts shoved me off and booked it away her dress falling to tatters and showing three different things

She had patches of white missing from her skin showing a different tanner skin tone

She was wearing a harness under the dress that seemed to restrict her movement

She wasn’t wearing any underwear instead a huge diaper that reached almost halfway to her knees and was probably more then full then mine, and speaking of her not wearing underwear her breasts were on full display, pretty nice but a good bit smaller then rhea’s and much less shapely

I rushed over to rhea and threw her chains off

“Are you ok?!?”

“Heh”

“What is it!?”

“Thats the first time I’ve heard you sound so worried eris”

We made our way back to the surface and both promptly passed out