Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is a little something I've been quietly working on for a bit, now. With Journey to Arnwick finished, I'll probably have more time to devote to it. I can't say for sure that it's gonna be my ne

And here's Part 2! The beginnings of Ravenwood's strange hypnosis start here. Hope you enjoy!   Chapter 2 - The Local Flavor         Jenny’s sleep had not been particularly restful. The

Chapter 6: Consequence It took an unreasonable amount of time, but here's the next chapter! Featuring some prominent accidents from the resident redhead, Katie, here's chapter 6! Sorry for the wa

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Shaggydog said:

This is one of the most fascinating stories I have ever read on this site. Any chance of it continuing? Pretty please?

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree to that 💯

Thank you both!

The story will absolutely continue, and it's far from over. I was working on a few different projects, including this, but some real life business kinda tore me away for a pretty long while. My time is slowly returning to me, and I'm hoping to get some stuff written up pretty soon. Sorry about the wait.

12 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Thank you both!

The story will absolutely continue, and it's far from over. I was working on a few different projects, including this, but some real life business kinda tore me away for a pretty long while. My time is slowly returning to me, and I'm hoping to get some stuff written up pretty soon. Sorry about the wait.

Alright! Real life often gets in the way... 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Theonlysaneperson said:

Friendly bump checking on updates.

Don't worry, update's coming. Next chapter is almost ready, I've just been getting swamped with college stuff. I'm terrible at giving and then actually following deadlines, so I'll just say that the next chapter will probably be finished in the next several days.

For a teaser, I'll say that this chapter focuses a lot on Katie.