Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Any female EMS, LE and military wetting stories

Not my story but my wife’s.  A little over 5 years ago she was doing a routine medical checkup at the base clinic.  She got checked in and shown to the exam room.  All of a sudden there was an announcement over the PA that the base was going into lockdown.  She’s texting me at the time, telling me it won’t last long, and she has to had to pee.  I was also military at the time, and knew she was probably right.  Lockdowns usually don’t last more than 30 minutes.  After about an hour the lockdown was still in place, and she was texting she was getting pretty desperate.  She started asking me what her options were.  The only ones we could think of (over text) were the sink and the trash can.  She decided the sink was the best bet.  To this day she says that’s the longest 2 minutes of her life.  Perched on the sink with her military fatigues around her knees, hearing people in the hallway just outside the door scurrying around.  She was just waiting for someone to come in and announce the all clear.  That never happened, but from what I recall that lockdown lasted a total of about 2 hours.  A vehicle had run the gate, and was loose on base somewhere.  

In the moment I obviously wasn’t turned on, as I feared for her safety many states away.  Every once in awhile that situation pops in my head when I’m fantasizing about my desperate military authority figure (she outranked me by a wide margin) 😉 

This is kinda a generic story but in basic there was a PT exercise we did that was 12 minutes straight of running.  If anyone walked, or ran away to use the bathroom the time stopped.  In general this usually turned into 30 min plus of running (give us a break...Air Force 😉 ). Those people would get yelled at by everyone who had to keep running while they used the bathroom.  Peer pressure is a real weapon in basic.  I was in a flight of 30 guys, and we had a sister flight of 30 gals.  Needless to say that particular exercise accounted for a lot of wet shorts (sweaty legs was usually the excuse), and it was mostly the ladies.  

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

I have a similar story to the lock down one. I was on my first deployment on a destroyer and the ship went into battle stations and when that happens, everyone has a place to go and they have to stay there the entire time no matter what. Me being new to the ship didn't know that and didn't go to the bathroom before hand. So i am the new girl and i am by myself in my shop waiting for this drill to be over and i am legs crossed and sitting on my hands because i had to go #1 and #2. Well i realized very quickly that i wouldn't make it so I found the closest deck drain and squatted over it (keeping my coveralls on) because i didn't want someone to walk in on me naked. So i went through the butt of my coveralls... as for the #2.. there was nothing i could do about that. I went in my coveralls as well.. After the drill secured I ran down to my berthing and got redressed and threw my things into the washer.

Oh wow, I'm surprised no one noticed, were you outside?   How long were you messy for? I've been there myself (6 hours sitting in full kit at action stations doing nothing but can't go anywhere). 

5 hours ago, moiamigo said:

Oh wow, I'm surprised no one noticed, were you outside?   How long were you messy for? I've been there myself (6 hours sitting in full kit at action stations doing nothing but can't go anywhere). 

I was inside but luckily my shop was only 2 spaces away from my berthing where I could change and shower. i was only in it for maybe 15 ish minutes. Only like 2 people saw me but nobody really said anything. 

I was on the flight deck, often for hours at a time.  I had a cast iron bladder in those days, as you know, we couldn't leave stations.  Being firefighter was also a pain, sitting there for hours in a BA suit, drinking tea waiting and waiting....