Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone ever met someone from online for omo play?

Why does it seem so impossible to find someone in real life who is interested in this fetish? It's just no fun for me to indulge in it by myself because a huge part of the reason I'm so into it is I want to be controlled when and where I pee and punished when I have an accident, which isn't really possible by yourself. I'm aware that this can be done online through a chat client but it's just not the same for me. Any tips on how and where to meet people? I made a fetlife profile but so far it seems like a bust.

I feel like those into kink and fetishes like us try to keep it hidden.  Not necessarily because we are ashamed of them, but we're afraid of what would happen if someone found out like a friend or family member.  You don't know how they'll react.  Some people might associate your kink/fetish with devil-worship, pedophilia, and other things.  They might try and hurt you for it, condemn you, gossip is possible.

Even if I was with someone for many years, I'd still be uncomfortable telling them my kinks.  Even if I meet someone online whose profile says they're into the same thing I am, I'm still cautious because I can't know for certain if they are who they say they are, if they're pretending to try and catch you, or embarrass you.

I think if you're trying to meet someone IRL and either one of you are timid, you might just have to get to know them and build trust before them expecting you or you expecting them to meet up IRL.

Also, don't forget about Covid19 what you're experiencing only started recently.

I'm also surprised since you're a girl that's into multiple kinks/fetishes and you have fetlife / omorashi profiles, that you don't have multiple offers and/or requests every day.  (Unless you do, in which case it's up to you as to plan a meetup).  I feel like guys would be scrambling over each other trying to talk to you after reading that you're looking to meet someone.

I've yet to be even private messaged by someone of the opposite sex.  So as a girl, I think you're far more likely to be approached than if you were a guy.

There is a group i found on fetlife near me that has breakfast every saturday at different resturants around the area. Never got the courage to attend. 

I had better luck meeting people in real life and then finding out their into omo. Its only 2 ... if you count that at lucky. But i guess its better than 0. 

My experience is that most people online want to stay anonymous... including me so thats the big hurdle.

Fetlife sucks. Been there for over a decade and haven't had any luck there whatsoever and I checked fairly regularly and I haven't found anyone else who lives nearby on any other websites either. I live in a place that is basically a kink dead zone and I will probably never find someone to experience my kink with who lives in a reasonable distance. Even so I would be kind of hesitant to meet them until I knew them really well.

Guest Peter-P

I met women in real who liked to hold their pee too extreme. I wrote about it on experience project and on the old holdingit.minuteboard. 

(I also posted extreme pee holxing fantasy stories, but ever made clear what is what and never mixed both!)

And I twice thought about a meeting with strong bladdered women from the web, but never did yet.

Probably I may do it once, but that's life, you never definitely know what may happen next or later... 🙂 

It is just a big adventure...!  😉

It is possible but not guaranteed. First and most important, it depends where you live. Like if you live in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming or in ultra-christian area of Kentucky, you're very unlikely going to meet anyone closer than several hours down the highway because omorashi fans are already far in between. But if you live in NY city there's probably someone within a few miles away from you would love to meet. Gender and sexual preference has a big impact too. I'm surprised that (since your account has "she/her") you have troubles, women I know from Fetlife complain that their mailbox is always full with messages from men who are down to almost anything, while many men spend years finding anyone there because of insane competition.

How long have you been trying? Maybe you just need to give it a bit more time. Your profile here is less than a year old, if your Fetlife account has around the same age then it's too early to get upset, keep looking around. Don't expect to find someone down the street, when you're looking for someone with uncommon kink, you must be willing to drive at least a few hours if you want reasonable chances, or find someone who is willing to drive.

I've also met several women on fetlife. It's like anything else though. You can't just message them and meet up to play. Have a conversation. Connect on more than just the kink. Then you can make plans to get coffee or something. Or go to munches. Then meet up to play. Just don't make it entirely about kink.  

The other strategy, which has also worked for me, is to get into a real relationship with someone, and you become more comfortable sexually, you can ask her to participate. I've been with completely vanilla partners who have really got into wetting and diapers. It just has to be about more than just the kink. 

I have!  In the past two years, I've met four different people IRL that I'd initially met online.  Each of them approached me because of my frequent online activity regarding omo, like on Tumblr (RIP) and Twitter, however I'm sure I could've easily approached someone on my own as well, I'm just super shy.  I live in a densely populated area, so it wasn't too hard to find the three people nearby and I'll say that I was extremely lucky in that I felt comfortable with each of them to participate in activities.  And in the fourth case, I traveled a considerable distance (I have family in that area and tbh it was an excellent excuse to visit) and holy everloving fuck was it worth it.  I had way more luck with Twitter than I did with FetLife.  I'd say maybe make yourself an anonymous NSFW profile and advertise your general location?  And be active?  And be willing to travel/meet in the middle if you live in BFE?  And definitely have convos of substance and built rapport first.  That's what I did and it worked out awesomely.  

6 minutes ago, youromofantasy said:

I have!  In the past two years, I've met four different people IRL that I'd initially met online.  Each of them approached me because of my frequent online activity regarding omo, like on Tumblr (RIP) and Twitter, however I'm sure I could've easily approached someone on my own as well, I'm just super shy.  I live in a densely populated area, so it wasn't too hard to find the three people nearby and I'll say that I was extremely lucky in that I felt comfortable with each of them to participate in activities.  And in the fourth case, I traveled a considerable distance (I have family in that area and tbh it was an excellent excuse to visit) and holy everloving fuck was it worth it.  I had way more luck with Twitter than I did with FetLife.  I'd say maybe make yourself an anonymous NSFW profile and advertise your general location?  And be active?  And be willing to travel/meet in the middle if you live in BFE?  And definitely have convos of substance and built rapport first.  That's what I did and it worked out awesomely.  

It still make me feel pity: I am living in the city you last visited with the fourth guy. Unfortunately I didn’t go to Twitter when you were here. Wish me good luck next time lol

I live in New York but I have had no luck finding anyone on fetlife in over 10 years. But then again I am a lesbian with unusual kinks, virtually no social skills, I'm not especially attractive and I can't drive, so that greatly limits my mobility. But every time I have found someone on fetlife who has shown any interest they never follow up. I feel like people there have a very short attention span where even if they show interest they rarely end up following up on it. And of course now with the whole virus going around and the pandemic people are more reluctant to meet up than ever.

Basically I agree with PeachBaby. It doesn't mean much to me unless there is a real woman involved.

Years ago, before there was fetlife, I met one woman on the old alt.com and another one on a Tantra Yoga site who were into it. The thing is... sometimes the fetish turns out to be the only thing you have in common. This was definitely the case with the woman on alt.com, so our connection didn't last too long. The other woman became a life long friend -- so much so that we are not sexual anymore.

Anyway, I have been at this game for some 40 years now, and the three women I regard as genuine omo partners were all individuals that I met through non-Internet ande non-fetish circumstances. I met one of them at an arts and crafts fair in Santa Fe, NM, the next one was a good friend of hers, and finally there is more current squeeze, Pamela, whom I met through a group of friends who all like going to clubs where the bands are playing Celtic music. I cannot say that the omo connection was immediate. With the first and third one, I had to wait a while until we had been dating long enough so that we both knew we had an interest in fetishes in general. 

In conclusion, I feel that real life is better than online. If you can stay with a person long enough to know that they are open to a bit of kink in the relationship, you may have some luck. Online, my experience was usually that I was trying unsuccessfully to connect with people with whom I had nothing in common.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:17 PM, PeachBaby said:

Why does it seem so impossible to find someone in real life who is interested in this fetish?

Well, one point I guess it, it isn't a topic when you are out with "regular" people. I'm a guy and when you are in a group with friends you will just hear something like "whoa, look at her ass/boobs", but you won't hear "whoa, she squirms so sexy" 😄

It's just not common to talk about it. Personally I would never go to a woman and tell her, that I'm desperate and hope that she is, too (or something like that).

Internet is another story, there you can search for that, but in real life you normally have to know each other better before you even consider to start this topic.

Guest Peter-P

It definitely is and was possible!

You just have to do it in a smart way:

I automatically see, if a woman holds a full bladder - or if a group uses the bathrooms more often and just one or a few women refuse to or go just very infrequently.

So the easiest way is to talk to such a strong bladdered woman and use the fact, that she will be proud about her strong bladder. And of cause talk without any further listeners.

I specially in pubs sometimes show such a woman my attention, that she seems to be able to stay away from the ladies all night long, while all others had used it at least 5 ttimes Wow, how are you able to... (etc.)

Then she can either look ppuzzled - or proudly agree, that she may go at home hours later or that she has a strong bladder or that she is used to not use any public toilets... 🙂 

If she answers openly, I can tell her about a former friend, who also held her pee for ages and that this was sexy for me, etc. probably add: (at least if it was deliberately...)

Women, who are proud on their strong bladder either like to talk about it - if not too public, or probably just to intimate people...

Best is to find some more common themes and interests...! (An don't repeat any stereotypes the woman may hear from most men...!)

But as there are not so many other people talking openly about any kink that special woman loves too, you may be one of a few rare chances for that woman... 😉

But you also should not flood her with all you know about pee holding, but wait, if she likes to talk about it too!

Probably you just meet her again later, after you told her (beside others), that you think she can be proud on her strong bladder.

Wetting or other too special details should not be part of a first talk, except she starts to talk about it herself.

BTW I am not into any wetting matter, but like a strong bladdered woman to hold her pee to the end of her tether and reach her clean bathroom dryly with her last effort and willpower anyhow. Measure her pee output can be done this way too! And for me it would be a pity, if a brave and strong woman I adore, would lose it and show her weak in the end!

A rockhard and bulging bladder filled with 2 litres after 24 hours are much hotter for me.

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)

I've had no luck but would love to.  Not necessarily to "go the whole way" as I think some people assume

There was a group that invited me to a pub in London years ago but I chickened out.  was a  mixed group, standing for a very vanilla night out in a pub. I probably should have...  

Also a girl who contacted me but was so OTT, I didn't think it was real and, sure enough, her profile disappeared.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, PeachBaby said:

Why does it seem so impossible to find someone in real life who is interested in this fetish? It's just no fun for me to indulge in it by myself because a huge part of the reason I'm so into it is I want to be controlled when and where I pee and punished when I have an accident, which isn't really possible by yourself. I'm aware that this can be done online through a chat client but it's just not the same for me. Any tips on how and where to meet people? I made a fetlife profile but so far it seems like a bust.

and yes, would love to do exactly that.  pity there's quite a lot of water in the way (and not the good sort!)

It is really hard to bring up the subject IRL with people. I had one co-worker who openly admitted that she loved to pee on her boyfriend (especially in the shower) or when they were outside or when she was sitting on his lap. The second time she ever said this aloud, I must have chuckled aloud because she just looked at me and pissed all over his lap. He just sat there ... non-plussed? (I would have had a hard time not wanting to make love to her right there ... but that is me). My mouth was open.

Our friends, who had known her longer than I, said "That is nothing, when she is around her sister, she misbehaves until her sister paddles her in her panties." 

Becky (the  pee girl) then says "Yep, and if she does a really good job, I poop in my panties for her."

I hope her boyfriend appreciated her. I asked her later how it all came up. She said that she always did things as a child to get "in trouble"/punished. She would pee on her sister's clothes and her sister spanked her, she would pee more. Finally, her sister figured out that if she got Becky off by letting her pee/spanking her, then Becky would leave her alone.

So I asked her what about her boyfriend? She said that was easy. She got him drunk and excited. She wrestled with him fully clothed until he was very horny and making out. She said she "might" have to go, but did not get up to go to the bathroom. They kept making out. She teased out of him some of his biggest secret fantasies and started doing them while desperate. Then she stopped right before he was going to "explode". She said she was really desperate to "go" but ... she didn't want to ... that leaving him on the edge would make her a "bad girl" who needed a spanking. She went back  to edging him and stopped again.

He caught on and told her that if she stopped again, he would put her over his knee and spank her - and she would be in trouble if she peed herself.

She said she hopped on him so hard he fell over and hit his head on the floor. She tried everything to get him to almost explode and then. stopped and sat back and told him she couldn't do any more because she would be making a big puddle all over.

(He was OK. She said she made sure of it before continuing.) He got up and pulled her onto his lap and pulled her pants up so she could not get them off. He said she couldn't go to the bathroom without his permission. If she did, she would be in trouble. He then tickled her butt cheeks until she lost control.

I asked her if she did this to all of her boyfriends. She said it was kind of a test. She sometimes would go swimming and then sit on them on the ladder or wrapped in a towel ... and then "lose control". She said she would always connect it with something sexual for the guy. And there was some pre-planning and kind of foreshadowing.  If you are with a guy and say you have to go pee and he says "yuck" then ... he may not be the guy. Another good test is accidentally leaving the bathroom door open or asking him if you can hold him while he pees (because you haven't done that before and are curious,er, right?). 

It may take some guys being turned off. But maybe you can find someone. If Becky had been single, I would have asked her out. And I did regularly tell her that if her boyfriend ever failed to take care of her needs ... to please find me. 

• 1 month later...
Guest robotdujour
On 5/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, youromofantasy said:

This all strikes me as very good advice. Will have to incorporate this more into my search for a partner.

I share the frustration of never being able to meet someone live.  Perhaps it is because I am in a rural area.  However, I also noticed that there are certain parts of the world or of my own country that seem to more inclined to have those who share my fetishes.  In other words, my rural area is as active as anywhere regarding fetishes, but bone dry regarding omo (pun intended).  Howerver places like the UK, Canada, California, and a few other places always have people who share this fetish.  

I have been on fetlife for years and have met a few partners with whom I interacted, some for years.  None of those ever resulted in a live meet.  Most likely it is because I never asked, but I also sensed that I would be crossing a line if I asked.  Still, live is what I want.

I once met someone on a dating site who was into it, but, stupid me, I let her get away.  At the time, I took it for granted that it was easy to find someone who shared the interest and was willing to meet.  That, unfortunately turns out to be an incorrect assumption.  

In the long run, having been once married and then having been in several relationships, eventually revealing your fetish does have mixed results.  Not everyone is into it or is will to try.  My marriage yielded the most, through many rich experiences of mutual interest, but the relationship failed for other reasons.  I have yet to find, in a traditional relationship, anyone who is the least interested in giving anything more than lip service to my fetishes, despite otherwise fulfilling sex.  

In the end, it is all frustrating...

It is possible but this is important to have a little more patience/endrurance.

But there is a important to have a some safety rules. Maybe it is not too smart to invite another person right in your home. Maybe first time it is better to meet someone else in the neutral place like a hotel or in the middle of city (where there are peoples around...)

On 5/29/2020 at 12:10 PM, DesperateJill said:

Fetlife sucks. Been there for over a decade and haven't had any luck there whatsoever and I checked fairly regularly and I haven't found anyone else who lives nearby on any other websites either. I live in a place that is basically a kink dead zone and I will probably never find someone to experience my kink with who lives in a reasonable distance. Even so I would be kind of hesitant to meet them until I knew them really well.

Thanks! I have been wondering should I join fetilife, but this helps me to stay away

Yeah, it is possible to find and meet people who are into omo. Depends which country you live and which city.