Sign In

Well-dressed / dignified individuals dying to pee/wetting themselves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this would count as 'well dressed' per se, but I've always thought that tennis line judges must occasionally get desperate. Out in the sun all day, drinking to stay hydrated, stuck in that

So it's quite easy to wee your knickers in a long ball gown. FYI. I'm sure I'm not the only attendee at a fancy party whose done this.

I have often thought about politicians especially when on the campaign trail and appearance is everything in order to get votes...both male and female...   judges, lawyers, business owners,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I've had many fantasies about right-wing women like Melania Trump, Nikki Haley, Lauren Boebert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Sarah Palin, Ivanka Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh Mcenany, Megyn Kelly, Meghan McCain, Laura Ingraham, Ainsely Earndhart, etc wetting themselves on TV or during press conferences.

Lol, that would be amusing, at least. 

There's this one senator that I kind of have a thing for. I disagree with him politically on pretty much everything, but can't deny that I find him physically attractive. (It honestly makes me feel a little guilty.) I would not mind seeing him desperate on TV. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)
1 hour ago, segaface said:

Lol, that would be amusing, at least. 

There's this one senator that I kind of have a thing for. I disagree with him politically on pretty much everything, but can't deny that I find him physically attractive. (It honestly makes me feel a little guilty.) I would not mind seeing him desperate on TV. 

Enemies to lovers is scientifically the best OTP.

Heh, reminds me of a right wing legislator where it came out a while back that he would see a diaper dominatrix.  Who am I to kink shame?  I don't agree with the guy politically, but that's no reason to even bother bringing up his fetishes.  I do have an issue with legislators that try to persecute people for homosexuality and then you find them in a public bathroom with someone of the same gender.  I'm not into kink shaming, but pointing out hypocrisy?  Sure.

6 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I've had many fantasies about right-wing women like Melania Trump, Nikki Haley, Lauren Boebert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Sarah Palin, Ivanka Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh Mcenany, Megyn Kelly, Meghan McCain, Laura Ingraham, Ainsely Earndhart, etc wetting themselves on TV or during press conferences.

As for the fantasies about right wing personalities, I would think that this might go along with the liking uniforms.  I think that there is a bit of an expectation that they are more straight laced and thus when they are revealed to submit to their bodily functions, it's a little more unexpected.  You would expect the left wing to be more open with their kinks to some degree, and it loses some allure, I think.  

3 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Heh, reminds me of a right wing legislator where it came out a while back that he would see a diaper dominatrix.  Who am I to kink shame?  I don't agree with the guy politically, but that's no reason to even bother bringing up his fetishes.  I do have an issue with legislators that try to persecute people for homosexuality and then you find them in a public bathroom with someone of the same gender.  I'm not into kink shaming, but pointing out hypocrisy?  Sure.

As for the fantasies about right wing personalities, I would think that this might go along with the liking uniforms.  I think that there is a bit of an expectation that they are more straight laced and thus when they are revealed to submit to their bodily functions, it's a little more unexpected.  You would expect the left wing to be more open with their kinks to some degree, and it loses some allure, I think.  

Precisely, you'd expect right-wing personalities to condemn omo as "sick deviant behavior" and other such nonsense which would make them having accidents all the more sweeter.  

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
13 hours ago, nappypants said:

What about why men like women in uniform though?

Not certain. There are probably other things that go into it besides the authority thing. And I think many of us are a switch anyway. I know lately that I have been wanting to eat a woman's pussy until she puts her hand's behind my head, pulls me up to her, and explosively cums in my mouth. I think @PrincessPeeach is probably also correct in her analysis.

10 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Probably the naughtiness of doing it with someone from the other side.

I'm fairly bipartisan when it comes to people being desperate, which is pretty much the only area in which I am the least bit bipartisan LOL. I wouldn't mind seeing right wing women suffer an explodingly full bladder because I guess I figure it serves them right, but I find that I am more attracted to seeing left-wing women with a full bladder because I guess I agree with them politically and I like to think that in addition to putting up with all of the attacks from the right they also have to do it with a full bladder! Like I would totally love to see someone like Kamala Harris or Alexandra Ocasio Cortes needing to go to the bathroom. I support them strongly politically but it would be great to see them struggling with a full bladder while holding a press conference or something like that were engaging in a political debate. What be great would be sort of a presidential debate between two female candidates both of whom haven't had a bathroom break all day!

I imagine regardless of political affiliation it is fun to see women in positions of authority have to maintain their composure while having to pee. I just love to see how women struggle to deal with maintaining composure when they have a full bladder, to me the struggle is interesting. The thought that they could be sitting out there all day holding a press conference or campaigning without going to the bathroom and still managing to do all of that is pretty interesting to consider. I figure that most women who go into politics probably have strong bladders in general, and Alexandra Ocasio Cortez was once a bartender, a job that doesn't often lead to frequent bathroom breaks!

Not as much a press conference as a press your hands between your legs and hold on conference.

I too lean left and I find some of the left leaning pundits to be quite attractive and have found myself fantasizing about some of them too.  For example, I think Kristen Welker is incredibly hot and I have thought about her in this sort of situation.

Edited by ilikeadultvids (see edit history)
Guest Armaril

I have tons of scenarios and fantasies in my head around that idea. It's pretty difficult to even write out any of the scenarios down from my head considering how absurd and ridiculous some of them are. Though I can't provide any of my fantasies at the moment, I can give a quick tip on making your own.

A majority of my fanatasies come out thanks to my constant daydreaming, so maybe you can come up with scenarios that you would specifically enjoy if you just take a moment to space out. Walk around your house or just lay down and stare at the ceiling for a while. It comes naturally, at least when I do it. It might not work for you as much as it does for me, and you've probably already tried it before, but, as I usually do, when I find someone with the same interest as me I can't help but pop in and say something. Have a great day 😄

Edited by Armaril (see edit history)

yeah there's something great about an important or dignified person having to do something so undignified as use the bathroom or have an accident.................i really like the story from busy philips podcast about a powerful TV executive eating olestra chips and having an accident right before a important meeting

3 hours ago, M_F said:

yeah there's something great about an important or dignified person having to do something so undignified as use the bathroom or have an accident.................i really like the story from busy philips podcast about a powerful TV executive eating olestra chips and having an accident right before a important meeting

One of the great things about it is that everyone must use the bathroom or have an accident, no matter how dignified they are, it's a biological function that everyone must do.  I haven't had any of those olestra chips, but I have had the Crystal Lite hard candies and those things are TASTY... and they give you extreme diarrhea.  It is so liquidy that it doesn't burn or hurt in any way.  It's just pure liquid and not an all together unpleasant experience.  But yeah, eat those with caution if you aren't going to be near a toilet/diaper/don't mind letting loose in your pants.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:10 PM, yellowet said:

I dream of an impeccably dressed female who gets stuck in a corporate board meeting. By the time it ends she is beyond desperate. Hoping to make a dash for the pissoir, she gets ambushed in her seat when the first person to open the door lets in a draft of frigid air from the hallway.  Along the floor it rushes, straight to the back of the room  where it finds her in open toed shoes and panty hose, completely exposed to its icy grip. She has barely had time to process the sudden weakness in her legs when the draft  moves upward as it seeks to circulate, sending a chill up her entire body. In that brief instant of paralysis she explodes with a hiss and a flush of shame,, feeling a sudden warmth underneath her.... stay tuned for part 2.

Yes, teachers and other authority figures...so hot!

Maybe she's in a heavy pants suit with buttons and a belt, not the easiest thing to take off for relief. Smooth-ironed and no wrinkles or imperfections. A skirt could make it easier, but can be so close yet so far like you said (and any sizable leak would go right on the floor). If it's impeccable corporate style, a pencil skirt would be tight, and more of an ordeal to get into position for relief. In a dark suit especially there can be a lot of pressure to look dignified. But maybe then it wouldn't be so noticeable if there was a bit of wetting? A lot though, yes, and dripping off the thick fabric. And a man could similarly end up stuck desperate in a suit, too.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:22 AM, buddy said:

Still one of my favorites is the rumor about Lady Di having to pee badly at the end of her wedding ceremony, but had to keep her composure

Bruh, Lady Di is my favorite person ever...... this is the first I've ever heard of this rumor and it's got me feeling Some kinda Way. I love it thank you for sharing and making my day a little brighter. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 8:35 PM, Spectator9 said:

Guardsmen at formal events would have at problem.  They may have been assembled elsewhere, so by the time they show up at the event they might be a couple of hours from their last piss.  In warmer weather they have to keep hydrated to avoid fainting, and the event may go on for an extended period.  Then they have to be bussed back to their point of origin, holding their bladders the whole time.  

When I was a cadet back in the 80s I was posted on guard duty as duty sergeant with a female officer, she was slim about 40 in her dress skirt uniform she was very polite and very attractive,

we visited the sergeants mess about 7pm and were given a customery drink of whiskey and water, she mentioned visiting the ladies in the officers mess when on the rounds but she never did go, we did our rounds for the next few hours all the while I was aware she hadn’t been to the toilet as we were together the whole time,

we were at the guard house at 10 to make sure all the cadets were back in camp, there were some not back so we waited, I excused myself to go pee and she said she must pay a visit soon too, that was the first time she said anything about needing to pee in 3 hours, there were ladies toilets in 3 locations the female sleeping block the officer and sgts mess and the food hall but not in the guard house specifically for women just a toilet for common use,

we sat in the guardroom waiting for the missing cadets till about 10-45, then we headed off to do the rounds again, it was about 11-15 when she confessed she must detour to the officers mess as she hadn’t had the opportunity to pay a visit to the ladies all evening and it was long overdue, I waited outside for her,

it was awesome knowing she was needing to pee all night and eventually had to make a visit to the officers mess solely for the purpose to pee, she must have been desperate to go for a good while,

when she returned I plucked up the courage to say ‘better’ she replied ‘much better, was regretting having that customery glass of whisky earlier’