Well-dressed / dignified individuals dying to pee/wetting themselves

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this would count as 'well dressed' per se, but I've always thought that tennis line judges must occasionally get desperate. Out in the sun all day, drinking to stay hydrated, stuck in that

So it's quite easy to wee your knickers in a long ball gown. FYI. I'm sure I'm not the only attendee at a fancy party whose done this.

I have often thought about politicians especially when on the campaign trail and appearance is everything in order to get votes...both male and female...   judges, lawyers, business owners,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Intrigued!! 🙂

Guardsmen at formal events would have at problem.  They may have been assembled elsewhere, so by the time they show up at the event they might be a couple of hours from their last piss.  In warmer weather they have to keep hydrated to avoid fainting, and the event may go on for an extended period.  Then they have to be bussed back to their point of origin, holding their bladders the whole time.  

8 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

That sounds like the makings of an interesting story! Why weren't you able to go/how long did you have to wait?

We were drinking and I had a lot of things to do. I guess being busy I didn't realize how bad I had to go. One the wedding started I realized I made a mistake. I tried my best but did pee quite a bit before I got to a bathroom.

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

So it's quite easy to wee your knickers in a long ball gown. FYI. I'm sure I'm not the only attendee at a fancy party whose done this.

No you definitely are not.

• 1 month later...

I work stone masonry and when doing commercial work on 5 stories of scaffolding in a busy downtown in the hot sun can lead to some desperate situations. Its not the office dignitary that is generally fantasized in the DLEE series with suits, but seeing a for-man,GM or boss have to traverse 5 stories of scaffold and hobble over a block to reach the porta-potty is definably a equalizer. I haven't had or seen a full unplanned accident while working but have definably splashed a nice design in my work panties 😃 If it did happen to me, I think I could shit talk my way out of it, would be embarrassing but not career changing.

I could imagine being a teacher would be a horrendous experience, kids are mean bastards.  A nurse I imagine it's part of the job description, someones life or damp scrubs? and a cashier\ service job person, well.... their dedicated to their job, cute

When I see some of the DLEE videos with office girls, their pretty sexy, but when the men stand around and chuckle and point like their "just" a secretary, it is a little degrading considering what women have had and still face in the workplace around the world. I still enjoy it as a fantasy, but my conscience still butts in while climaxing 😉

since i like female Omo 90% of the time, fun fantasies for me or reading stories about it is on wedding days! Its like princess victorian role-play, mixed with self induced desperate textile-bondage with an extremely formal ritual to boot. many a damp knickers indeed, luckily for them, easy to get away with it as racheal said. Ive heard that was pretty common practice in old Europe for the women in high class who wore that stuff every day.

When I was 14 I had to have this male police officer drive me 3 and a half hours to this facility he was allowed to stop for me to use the bathroom and what not but I had to be followed and he was the only officer with so he was never able to sneak off to the bathroom during the trip about halfway there he'd already had two bottles of water and was getting fidgety I asked him to stop for me knowing he had to go and that he would have to stand outside the bathroom door and listen when we got back to the car I noticed he would grab himself occasionally he was working on another bottle of water and we still had an hour left I could tell he was desperate .... About 45 minutes later I made him stop again this time I fucked around in the bathroom for a few minutes and washed my hands and we got back on the road by the time we got there I could see a drop on his khaki uniform pants he had to wait until I was checked in before he could go there was a line and we had to wait about 20 more minutes he crossed his legs and pushed his hands between them....it was the single most exciting thing I've seen

I have a massive fantasy of a high-powered, expensive, arrogant asshole of an attorney getting tremendously desperate in court while trying to make an argument or get away with intimating a witness. So much coffee and water and lack of a recess to go use the restroom would take a toll on him, and he'd get more and more desperate by the minute until he's shaking and doing his best not to stutter or grab his crotch. Finally, he can't hold it anymore and completely soaks his Armani suit. I have a similar fantasy about the same guy being forced to wear a vibrator at work and trying not to moan while he cums all over himself. Very hot for me.

I also like thinking about one particular teacher, one I had in high school. She taught history, wore dresses every day, and heels even though she was already like 5'8, so she towered over everyone. She had this no bullshit approach to her students, and was very stern. If a phone went off in class, she would immediately start assigning detentions, and she would silently stand behind two people chatting in her class until they noticed her and leapt out of their skin. I had a crush on her, in retrospect, and is probably where I get my own control kinks from. I would've loved to see her try and keep up this intense façade through a long double period, without any chance to run and take a piss and a whole jug of water in her bladder. I wish I could've seen her pee spill down her legs and drip off those high heels she wore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 5:55 AM, omorashi_jones said:

How about a male college professor who, more than used to holding his bladder during the long school day, one day miscalculates his body's ability? 😁

Illustration3.png

Back in the mid 80’s I witnessed a well dressed young man come into an office to speak with the manager or person who is responsible for whatever he was selling or promoting, it was a small cramped office space with several people at desks male and female, i was doing lighting maintenance when the young guy in a grey suit and tie was shown in and introduced to a lady, he stood facing her desk, she was a bit older than him say early 30s he was mid twenties, as he stood at her desk saying his pitch he was shuffling his feet and altering his stance constantly as he spoke to the lady, he was obviously desperate to pee,  after a short time only a minute or so the lady stopped the lad from going on and she politely pointed out he looked uncomfortable standing there and was there anything she could do, I guess she Could see he was desperate and wanted to help him end his agony, he immediately said openly to her He was actually bursting and would be more comfortable if he could use the bathroom before continuing if she could point him in the direction of one he would be grateful, she looked embarrassed for him as he stood there shuffling around as she pointed her arm to a door and stumbled over her words trying to explain quickly to him in which direction to go, I wasn’t there when he returned ..

On 5/30/2020 at 9:46 AM, Peter-P said:

Not just the judges, but I also remember a Wimbledon match of two world class women on a hot summer day. At the end one of them could no more hide her desperate need to pee, but played on and on. Worst was the endless waiting for the result of the match as the judges discussed it for 20 minutes. And after all the award ceremony. It was sheer endless time and the female player was ready visibly dying for the ladies room, but not allowed to go...!

I don't remember, how many bottles of water and electrolyted water this girl had drunk over the hours of this sheer endless match... And run and hit and jump and stretch for a service, and stand with spread legs, wide apart to wait for a ball from the other side of the net...

I really fevered with that strong girl to be able to reach the bathroom dryly at the end. But I vagely remember a wet patch in her crotch - but no stream and no puddle!!! 

There was a match at Wimbledon where a lady player requested a comfort break to the umpire between games, she was allowed as I think your allowed 1 visit each set,

there was a snooker player who was in a tense long frame with his opponent that was going on for ages, normally you can’t leave the arena until the frame is over but this guy stopped playing and asked the referee for a toilet break, the ref ok’d it with his opponent and he was allowed to go,

6 minutes ago, segaface said:

This is one of my favorite things, definitely. I love to see people in suits or particular uniforms (especially military) struggling to hold back the flow. A lot of my favorite fantasies involve bursting military men.

Here’s one that may be of interest to you, many years ago when I was in the cadets at camp I went into the washroom first thing in the morning, the washroom was just hand sinks and showers the toilets were in another block across the path, there was a guy in his vest towel around his neck with full uniform on his bottom half trousers belt and polished boots, he was pee dancing as he brushed his teeth bending over the sink, he was making whimpering noises, must have over slept or was running late and was rushing to get dressed and hadn’t been for first morning pee ..

7 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I always somehow feel guilty for fetishizing people in military uniform, but it’s literally my favourite fantasy....followed closely by desperate men in well fitting business clothes....😍😍😍

I asked an old female friend if the old saying that "women like a man in uniform" is true and she said she thinks it is because it's a sign of authority. She wasn't into omo or anything but I just make that point to say that may have something to do with why you find it attractive.

13 hours ago, wilbob76 said:

I asked an old female friend if the old saying that "women like a man in uniform" is true and she said she thinks it is because it's a sign of authority. She wasn't into omo or anything but I just make that point to say that may have something to do with why you find it attractive.

What about why men like women in uniform though?