Sign In

Well-dressed / dignified individuals dying to pee/wetting themselves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this would count as 'well dressed' per se, but I've always thought that tennis line judges must occasionally get desperate. Out in the sun all day, drinking to stay hydrated, stuck in that

So it's quite easy to wee your knickers in a long ball gown. FYI. I'm sure I'm not the only attendee at a fancy party whose done this.

I have often thought about politicians especially when on the campaign trail and appearance is everything in order to get votes...both male and female...   judges, lawyers, business owners,

Posted Images

I dream of an impeccably dressed female who gets stuck in a corporate board meeting. By the time it ends she is beyond desperate. Hoping to make a dash for the pissoir, she gets ambushed in her seat when the first person to open the door lets in a draft of frigid air from the hallway.  Along the floor it rushes, straight to the back of the room  where it finds her in open toed shoes and panty hose, completely exposed to its icy grip. She has barely had time to process the sudden weakness in her legs when the draft  moves upward as it seeks to circulate, sending a chill up her entire body. In that brief instant of paralysis she explodes with a hiss and a flush of shame,, feeling a sudden warmth underneath her.... stay tuned for part 2.

17 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I think a teacher or some bosses in a company would be a good choice.

Yes, teachers and other authority figures...so hot!

19 minutes ago, yellowet said:

I dream of an impeccably dressed female who gets stuck in a corporate board meeting. By the time it ends she is beyond desperate. Hoping to make a dash for the pissoir, she gets ambushed in her seat when the first person to open the door lets in a draft of frigid air from the hallway.  Along the floor it rushes, straight to the back of the room  where it finds her in open toed shoes and panty hose, completely exposed to its icy grip. She has barely had time to process the sudden weakness in her legs when the draft  moves upward as it seeks to circulate, sending a chill up her entire body. In that brief instant of paralysis she explodes with a hiss and a flush of shame,, feeling a sudden warmth underneath her.... stay tuned for part 2.

On Twitter, there seems to be a lot of real life teachers tweeting about how they had to hold their pee in all day. As well as giving advice to not become a teacher if you have a small bladder. 

29 minutes ago, yellowet said:

Andrea, thanks. That's hilarious. I've heard so many compelling reasons to avoid the teaching profession, but never that one!

A nurse friend tells a very similar tale, she’s never gone in to specifics and frankly I wouldn’t want to press her on it, but one’s mind does wander on occasion 😅

I have often thought about politicians especially when on the campaign trail and appearance is everything in order to get votes...both male and female...

judges, lawyers, business owners, mayors, bankers...so many that want to perceive themselves and have others perceive them as impeccable and superior but at the end of the day they are mere humans like us all and need to pee every bit as we do...and the idea of them being embarrassed or trying to hide a very desperate need is a great fantasy indeed. 

1 hour ago, yellowet said:

Yes nurses too, that makes sense. How about  a police woman? All the usual humiliation plus a big bonus -- "you disgraced your uniform, you poor girl"

Ex - policeman friend said that it wasn’t as bad as you would think, there’s a fair bit of downtime and it’s rare that you get caught “in the midst of it” with a full bladder unless you’re very unlucky. 

Guest Peter-P
On 5/28/2020 at 1:16 AM, NotDusty said:

Not sure if this would count as 'well dressed' per se, but I've always thought that tennis line judges must occasionally get desperate. Out in the sun all day, drinking to stay hydrated, stuck in that starchy clothing, bent over, legs wide, it must happen right?. What are you going to do, nip to the loo while the Wimbledon semi final is taking place?

Gratuitous image of attractive line judge to flesh out my fantasy  😛

Cyclops in Tennis: Assisted Line Judging Before Hawkeye - peRFect ...

Not just the judges, but I also remember a Wimbledon match of two world class women on a hot summer day. At the end one of them could no more hide her desperate need to pee, but played on and on. Worst was the endless waiting for the result of the match as the judges discussed it for 20 minutes. And after all the award ceremony. It was sheer endless time and the female player was ready visibly dying for the ladies room, but not allowed to go...!

I don't remember, how many bottles of water and electrolyted water this girl had drunk over the hours of this sheer endless match... And run and hit and jump and stretch for a service, and stand with spread legs, wide apart to wait for a ball from the other side of the net...

I really fevered with that strong girl to be able to reach the bathroom dryly at the end. But I vagely remember a wet patch in her crotch - but no stream and no puddle!!! 

1 hour ago, Peter-P said:

Not just the judges, but I also remember a Wimbledon match of two world class women on a hot summer day. At the end one of them could no more hide her desperate need to pee, but played on and on. Worst was the endless waiting for the result of the match as the judges discussed it for 20 minutes. And after all the award ceremony. It was sheer endless time and the female player was ready visibly dying for the ladies room, but not allowed to go...!

I don't remember, how many bottles of water and electrolyted water this girl had drunk over the hours of this sheer endless match... And run and hit and jump and stretch for a service, and stand with spread legs, wide apart to wait for a ball from the other side of the net...

I really fevered with that strong girl to be able to reach the bathroom dryly at the end. But I vagely remember a wet patch in her crotch - but no stream and no puddle!!! 

Given that you sound like you are describing the final, if you had even a rough decade that this was, we could probably find it? Last 10 years, 10-20 years ago, 30 years ago? Obviously a player name would be a big help but that could be difficult 😛

Guest Peter-P
2 hours ago, Pcwp said:

Given that you sound like you are describing the final, if you had even a rough decade that this was, we could probably find it? Last 10 years, 10-20 years ago, 30 years ago? Obviously a player name would be a big help but that could be difficult 😛

It was in the 1980-ies, Martina Navratilova, Evelyn Ashford, Steffi Graf and others played those days. But I don't remember, if it was the early or later 80-ies nor if Graf was already playing or a few years later... 

I like the idea of a woman giving an important speech or presentation, and being visibly desperate... then fully wetting herself and having little option but to try and ignore it and carry on.

Following the humiliation in question, the lady then realises she has no option but to wear a bulky adult nappy under her skirt on the next such occasion...

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
On 5/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, yellowet said:

desperately waiting for part 2 🙂