Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This could be the perfect desperation vid if it not had such a fucked up ending.

The desperation and the situation itself is really authentic and million times better as all other staged (desp/wetting) vids I ever saw. But  why do the filmmaker create such a violent and wretched ending on such a perfect situation.

It would be so much better without the attempted rape (although this is a really serious and sad problem in India).

21 hours ago, Tibarary said:

This could be the perfect desperation vid if it not had such a fucked up ending.

The desperation and the situation itself is really authentic and million times better as all other staged (desp/wetting) vids I ever saw. But  why do the filmmaker create such a violent and wretched ending on such a perfect situation.

It would be so much better without the attempted rape (although this is a really serious and sad problem in India).

True...but you already answered it yourself. It's not like this short film was made with the good people of omo org as the target audience (unfortunately). And as an Indian living in the country myself I can assure you that this is a devastating menace in India. Over my life I've seen multiple horrifying cases of sexual assault and murder occurring with this very premise.

• 2 weeks later...