Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This continuation of the story barely has anything to do with the initial events in the massage room anymore but describes how the couple Jess and Tim explores omorashi more. I hope, you guys have as much fun reading it as I had writing. Feel free to comment on what you liked and what you didn´t like so I can improve my writing a little bit. 😊

Jess´s feet hurt and her legs were tired. Although she and Tim had just made a halt to have a piece of cake and some coffee and to restock on supplies in the tiny village that was now four kilometers behind them, Jess really had to pull herself together not to lament on and on to Tim how this was not an enjoyable vacation at all. Instead, she tried her best to hide her misery and to not spoil Tim´s mood who was in his element. Hiking was his thing after all. It was already late afternoon of day three out of four of their trip. Jess had stopped counting kilometers long ago and stoically walked behind Tim on the narrow trail. Tim was carrying practically all their luggage in a huge, heavy backpack and it still looked like he was moving effortlessly while Jess was struggling and sweating. She would stay strong, not whine and fight through it, Jess told herself. Step by step.

After about two hours of uphill-fiasco Tim stopped to look at the sun and then at his watch.

"It will be dark in less than an hour. We should find a place and put up our tent. We managed a good distance today. I´m proud of you, baby. If we can keep up this pace, tomorrow will…"

"Rest?! Agreed!", Jess interrupted Tim while dropping on a stump.

She got a bottle out and started chugging water. Only minutes later they found a suitable place for the night and Tim started to put up their tent. The tent was small even for only the two of them. But Jess didn´t mind because that just meant cuddles at night. The sun set and it finally got a little cooler when Jess and Tim ate dinner. Sandwiches and bananas. Jess was thankful for the time she was spending with her boyfriend, but she was also exhausted so there was not much talking.

"Is everything alright? What are you thinking about?", Tim asked.

Jess smiled and half-jokingly said: "I´m thinking: Ouch, my calves! Ouch, my feet!"

Both of them laughed and Tim answered: "Is it that bad? Do you want me to apply my dilettantish massage skills?"

Jess giggled. "Thank you but no. Honestly, all I want right now is a kiss. And you spooning me while we sleep and recover."

Tim looked a little bit disappointed. "You want to go to sleep already? To be honest, I was hoping for sex tonight. Look where we are. We´ve got the world for ourselves, it´s just you and me. We could do all sorts of fun stuff. Naughty stuff even… and it has been four days…"

He playfully pushed Jess who was sitting in the gras next to him on her back and leaned in for the kiss. They deeply kissed for five minutes. But Jess decided against more 'physical activity' because of her hurting legs and her tiredness.

"Tim, I love you. But not tonight ok? Let´s get some sleep and then maybe start the day off right tomorrow, if you know what I mean."

"Baby, I love you, too. And I will school myself in patience eager to find out what 'starting the day of right' could mean", Tim said acting all innocent.

Jess thanked him and kissed Tim one more time. He would find out soon enough. She had two scenarios in mind. Both included watersports, his favorite fetish. She would wake him up in the morning, take him by the hand and guide him outside where she would do her morning piss in front of him. And maybe, if she would find the courage, she would spray a little bit on him or pee on his bare feet without warning. That would be a first time. Her other idea, also a potential first time, was waking him up, get him hard and immediately try cowgirl with a full bladder and just see what happens. Jess figured that if there would be leaks it was not a problem because there was no mattress to worry about and the sleeping bags could be easily rinsed. That one evening and night that sparked her own interest in watersports was almost four weeks ago. There hadn´t been much going on between Jess and Tim in this regard which surely was because Tim didn´t want to come across as pushy. But Jess herself had become more and more curious how certain things would be like, feel like and how Tim would react and reward her. Tomorrow was a golden opportunity.

When she came back from a quick wee in the woods Tim had already stored the backpack and their other stuff inside the small tent. There was no food-plundering wildlife to worry about but there was a high chance of rain tonight. Jess slipped inside the tent, stripped down to her underwear and got under the light blanked which was basically a fully opened sleeping bag. Tim came back from his toilet-trip and joined her. The couple lay in spooning position for some minutes listening to the sounds of nature.

"Are you warm enough and comfy?", asked Tim.

Jess just wiggled her butt against Tim´s crotch and nodded her head yes.

"Baby…!", Tim whispered a bit accusatory.

She could feel his dick growing and poking her a bit.

"You are such a tease."

Jess giggled and grinned. "I will make up for it. I promise."

"I can´t wait. Good night, baby."

He passionately kissed her neck.

"Love you, good night."

And she fell asleep in his cozy embrace.

When Jess woke up the next morning, she would have loved to turn herself around once more for some more rest. But her need to pee was quite urgent so she got up to go to the bathroom. She still felt sore from all the hiking of the previous days. It was like there were weights on her feet or glue on the ground. Either way, she made her way towards the toilet in slow motion. Something was odd but Jess couldn´t put the finger on it. In the middle of the bathroom she stopped and turned to see Tim taking a shower. He didn´t seem to have noticed her. Jess said good morning, but the sound of the running shower seemed to cover her words completely and Tim didn´t answer. She shouted "Baby!" but nothing. Weird. A lewd thought suddenly flashed through Jess´s mind. This would definitively get his attention. Without taking of her T-shirt and her panties she was wearing she stepped in the shower to join her boyfriend and stopped the water. Tim looked puzzled when she smiled at him while grabbing his hands and guiding them to her crotch area. Her heart skipped a beat. Then she just let loose without a warning. Jess let her morning pee flow with a passionate exhale. She enjoyed the moment and excitedly anticipated what might happen next. Tim´s voice came from far away:

"Baby… baby. Jess, hey..."

Jess woke up. She needed another second to really become aware of the situation. She was in a tent. Then it hit her. Jess immediately clenched.

"Baby... wake up."

Jess´s mind was racing: "Oh. My. God. Did that really just happen? Did I really just… no way, surely that was just in the dream, right?"

But after testing with her hand there was no denying the hotness and wetness anymore. She could feel her embarrassment shooting up, blood rushing to her face. This had at no point been part of her plans from yesterday. She just had an accident. And there was no hiding.

"And surely Tim knows. He´s lying right behind me.", Jess thought to herself.

She didn´t know whether she should cry or laugh or what she could say while she slowly turned to face Tim. When their eyes met, there was not the slightest bit of judgement in his look. And in this moment Jess was endlessly grateful for him and all the trust and love they gave each other. Her embarrassment subsided and she just wanted to make love with him.

"Hey.", she said.

"Good morning, my princess. Uhm… Is everything alright? I didn´t want to wake you up but you…"

"I know. I can´t believe it either. But go on.", Jess prompted with a wink.

"You… you peed…I was already awake, then there was this hissing…" Tim´s arousal was obvious.

"Yeah, what the fuck. I accidentally wet my panties in my sleep. Well, at least half-accidentally."

"Half-accidentally? Pee-dream?", Tim asked.

"Pee-dream. And it could actually have become a wild sex-dream if it had went on a little longer. Baby, are you turned on by any chance? 'Cause I am.", Jess admitted.

"As if you couldn´t tell, you tease."

They shared a kiss then Jess pulled Tim on top of herself.

"I want you right now. But I´m still pretty desperate."

"Yeah, you just went for about five or six seconds before stopping I think."

Jess felt his skin on hers. His strong grip. Passionate kisses.

"I figured that if I would lose a few spurts here and there while we fuck you wouldn´t mind too much, would you?"

This was like oil into the fire of Tim´s excitement.

"Oh baby, I love you."