Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is a little spin-off of the story. This time it is told from Jess´s perspective. There is not much intro but hopefully the original story provides enough context.

Just about ten minutes left. Jess´s hands and forearms surely could use a break. She wasn´t in shape like she used to be before the virus-induced interruption and had to become used to doing her job again. While massaging her client´s feet she though that the woman in front of her was certainly anticipating the end of the massage even more. Her client didn´t make the impression to be desperate at all but she had mentioned twice already that she needed to wee but had refused to take a break. "Maybe I´m doing a good job then", Jess thought to herself. It was her first and her last massage for the day and at the same time the first massage in ages. And she was happy that it was obviously enjoyed. She focused on the massage again and a few moments passed. Jess heard the voice of her client.

"I´m going."

Jess´s heart skipped a beat. Her eyes unpreventably found her clients crotch. While a big massage towel hid the lower and upper back up to the neck of her client, her butt – slightly elevated and covered by light blue satin fullback panties – almost proudly presented itself. Jess was shocked as she heard a distinct noise and saw a wet patch form and grow and grow. What a surreal scenario! Her client, a woman of maybe 30 years and drop-dead gorgeous, lay in front of her totally relaxed and peed herself without trying to hide it or to hold back. Jess couldn´t believe it and almost forgot to go on with the foot rubs. And yet there she was with her stream still going. Jess could feel her face getting bright red. Something like this had never happened before in her 4-year-career as a masseuse. She was somehow getting aroused but also felt embarrassed and ashamed for her client. Wild thoughts were running through Jess´s brain: "Wow, no way! What is happening?! Was this me? Is this my fault? Did I put her in this… state?" Jess knew that reflexology can have an impact on body functions. But her knowledge about it was limited and surely even if she wanted to she could never induce… and accident. She decided to not say a word and remain as professional as possible. Her eyes were still fixed on the glistening fabric between the slightly opened legs of her client. Her panties were soaked, the rolled-up towel underneath her was soaked and the flow was still going. Jess only managed to look away when the hissing sound had subsided entirely. "I wonder how it feels like, she seems to not mind it at all."

She had to think about Tim, her boyfriend of about one year. Two months back they had talked about their fetishes and he had confessed that he was into watersports. Since then she had allowed him to watch her pee from time to time because she new he enjoyed it. But to this point she had not dared to indulge any further despite Tim´s requests. They had a fulfilling sex life, nevertheless. Jess started to fantasize. The recent happenings truly had turned her on. Maybe if she told Tim this experience it could lead to some… fun. She smiled at the thought.

Checking the time told Jess that she was long overdue. She went for a last round of techniques to finish of the massage. Her client had not said a word in the meantime.

"All right, we´re slowly coming to an end here. I hope you enjoyed. I will leave now. You can relax for another moment or two and then meet me at the reception. Take your time."

"Gotcha."

Jess quietly left the massage room and went through the little corridor to the reception. She wanted to call Tim. They had talked earlier, just after Jess had let her "after-hour" client enter, so he knew that she would be late.

"Hey baby, how are you", Tim picked up the phone.

Jess wanted to play it cool and also didn´t have too much time to talk. She had to control herself not to hint something right away. That would have been a mean tease.

"Hey Tim. I´m still at work but will be on my way shortly."

"Perfect, dinner will be ready. Love you!"

"Love you, bye!"

Tim had lost a bet the week before and had promised to cock her favorite dinner. "Such a sweety." After ending the call Jess contemplated how to speed her client on her way with as little awkwardness as possible. She found herself blushing a little bit again. "The poor thing. Hopefully, her very first massage experience was not ruined." A moment later her client appeared.

"Listen, I want to apologize. I don´t even know…"

"Hey, don´t worry about it too much. Nothing a quick rinse couldn´t fix. So, don´t shame yourself! I certainly won´t. Stuff can happen, you know. Hopefully you still enjoyed the massage."

"Very much. Thank you. And thank you for being so kind", the young woman replied relieved to Jess putting money on the counter.

"This is way too much, I can´t take it. But thanks for the offer."

"Please", her client replied.

"You opened up late just for me. And I, uhm.. caused.."

Jess didn´t want to force her to talk about her wet accident and expose her. So, she quickly intervened:

"It´s fine, it´s fine. I´ll take it."

"It´s the least I can do."

Finally, Jess took her pay and her tip.

"Well, thank you very much. Have a great week and maybe till next time!"

"Yeah, maybe. You too. Goodbye!"

Jess peaked at her as she turned and almost floatingly left through the door. You could tell that the massage had really done her well. "Such an elegant being." When she was out of sight, Jess stood up in a hurry. She wanted to get to Tim´s place now as soon as possible because she was hungry from her long day but even more so… horny. She had to wipe down the massage table and put all the used towels in the laundry basket. Most of her other work she had already done before meeting her unexpected guest. After she was done with the massage table, Jess made an even more unexpected find.

The satin fullbacks she minutes ago saw getting drenched in pee. There they were, laying near the chair at the entry of the massage room. As she was starring, an idea came to her mind. Jess got a plastic bag, collected the rolled-up towel that suffered most of the damage by absorbing the majority of her client´s urine and picked up the panties. They had gone a bit cold. She hesitated for a second but couldn´t resist and smelled them. To her surprise she perceived the smell not only to be not bad but actually enjoyable. "Kinda hot. Maybe he was right. Maybe Tim did know what he was talking about in the end. Maybe it was unfair to not even give that stuff a try. I will make up for it, starting tonight."

Jess put the panties into the bag, left her workplace and got on her way to walk the approximately two kilometers to Tim´s place. It was already dark and a bit chilly but there was no way she was taking the bus with this kind of luggage. While walking she pictured in her head what she might tell him, what she might do and how he would react. She found herself more and more turned on. Hopefully, he was in the mood at all. Jess arrived, entered the building and walked up the stairs to his flat. They weren´t exactly living together yet, but Tim had given her a key a long time ago.

"Hey baby!", Jess shouted while stepping through the door.

No answer. She listened closely and found her assumption confirmed by deep, regular breathing sounds. "Classic." She put the plastic bag she brought down and sneaked into the small living room where she found Tim sleeping on the coach. Jess smiled then softly kissed him awake.

"Baby", Tim mumbled and rubbed his eyes while sitting up.

"Oh, oh now. I haven´t even started cooking. I´m at it right away, Jess. How was your day?"

He had a somewhat guilty look on his face and wanted to get up but Jess hold him down and gave him another kiss. A proper one, this time.

"Forget about dinner for a second, baby. I would really like to tell you about my day and I want you to stay right here with me."

Tim seemed a bit confused but remained seated.

"What happened? Is everything all right?"

"Baby, relax! You´re in for a treat!", Jess teased.

She then proceeded to explain what had happened to her from the beginning. She described how her last client looked like, what she was wearing before and during the massage and how she had mentioned her bathroom-needs twice. That last part surely sparked Tim´s curiosity. He was fully awake now. He tried to hide it but Jess knew all to well that her boyfriend was getting excited. A quick glance at his crotch give her the clearest signal.

"And then, I couldn´t believe it myself, she peed herself! She even made an announcement! Panties still on, without turning a hair! Full on! With me having the premium view! Not kidding."

She made a short break and looked Tim straight in the eyes. His mouth was half open. Jess could tell he was somewhere between thankful, turned on and uncertain because she had out of the blue came around with this story heavily tingling one of his major sexual desires she had kind of neglected before with few exceptions.

"Wow", he said.

He was lost for words. And rightfully so. Jess smiled.

"And, Tim…?"

"Yeah?"

"It was kinda hot. To be honest."

His face had the expression of true happiness.

"You mean, you mean you liked watching? And…"

"I mean, the hole situation was so unexpected, overwhelming and… erotic. I can now somehow relate to your omorasi-what´s-it-called fetish a little bit. Thinking about it now, that woman might have this fetish, too? What do you think? But yeah, I must admit I liked watching, hearing, witnessing her accident. It was hot."

Jess didn´t only want to pleasure him by saying that but really meant it and was happy to have brought it up in front of her boyfriend. He reacted:

"What do I think? I think I have to treat you really good so you don´t run off one day with some pee-pants massage girl!"

Both of them laughed. Tim went in for a kiss. And another. Then Jess said:

"Baby, not to be rude or demanding or anything but I´m really horny."

She pointed at her cloths.

"How about I slip out of all of this, put on some… let´s say surprise decoration and you meet me in the bathroom in one minute to, instead of dinner, eat… me?"

In 90% of the cases it had been Tim who initialized sex, so going for it now so blatantly made Jess blush a little. But she was just so horny.

"Jess Selway! … You are awesome! It will be my pleasure! I love you, baby."

He gave her another kiss and she rushed to get the plastic bag and entered the bathroom without closing the door. She stripped out of her leggings. He heard Tim in the living room, his voice excited:

"Surprise decoration, heh? I wonder what that could be."

Jess answered through the open door while stepping out of panties which were a bit creamy but not piss-soaking wet like the pair she was about to put on:

"Well, they´re soft…"

She pulled her sweater and her T-shirt over her had in a hurry.

"…nice…"

She undid her bra and got her treasures out of the bag. The towel and the panties were wet and unfortunately cold. It would be fine, the bathroom had floor heating. The smell was not to strong and, again, got Jess even more turned on.

"…light blue in color…"

She put the fullbacks on. It wasn´t a perfect fit but it also wasn´t too ridiculous. "Ha! Worrying about the fit when pulling up someone else´s pissy panties. Now THAT is truly ridiculous!" Jess chuckled. She expected her boyfriend to peak around the corner at any moment now. She had described her clients underway in detail to him before and he might have already picked up on what was going on.

"…soaked…"

She put down the rolled-up towel and took a seat. While slowly sinking backwards onto the warm bathroom floor, Jess heard some rumbling in the living room. As she expected, for Tim there was no more holding back now.

That night was unforgettable.

The next morning, while both of them were still in bed, Jess said to Tim:

"Last night was so unbelievable, baby, I added 'pee my panties' to my monthly bucked list."

And she was thanked with a kiss.

The End

Both of those stories were very hot. I wonder where it went from ther.