Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever had an accident out of desperation in the car?

I am curious if anyone else has stories about losing control out of pure desperation while in the car? This has actually happened to me a few times and in some pretty embarrassing situations as I've been on a lot of long car rides for vacations or school trips in the past and I often can not go in public bathrooms because I get really pee shy no matter how bad I have to go. I would be happy to tell any of these stories if anyone would be interested and I hope Im not the only guy out there who gets pee shy and then pays for it later out there.

I'd love to hear some of your stories. 🙂 and there was a time when I was driving home from visiting a friend, about a 4.5 hour drive without traffic. earlier in the trip I kind of had to pee but I decided to hold it. I ended up hitting crazy traffic way sooner than I expected to and I got so desperate I thought there was no way I was going to make it. I was holding the steering wheel with one hand and holding myself with the other hand. I literally would have pulled over to pee on the side of the road if I hadn't been in the middle of traffic. I finally got to pull over at a McDonald's and just barely made it, but much longer and I would have lost control in the car.

5 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, but embarrassingly I had to ask my uncle to pull over so I could pee at the side of the road....I’m not pee shy, but I’m shy shy🙄

This all happened because I’d been too shy to admit I needed to pee since we’d left for the cottage.

I’d walked all around looking for the bathrooms when we stopped for lunch, but I couldn’t find them and was too shy to ask, so I just kept holding it.

I hadn’t peed all day and I recall feeling absolutely numb, and afraid I was already leaking when I finally asked.  

That’s the closest I can recall coming to an actual accident in the car. It was mortifying

OMG I'm glad you didn't pee yourself in front of your uncle!

Whenever Im doing a long distance drive and the option is available I like to set myself up for true planned accidents. Luckily I can usually get away with it because of remote pull offs to get dry. Their has been on occasion were I find myself in a tight spot. Ive definable had to change cloths in a gas station restroom, and their was a line! So I had to stand their, embarrassing and exhilaration, no one said anything but I saw some eyes. being how remote I was though, I could tell those eyes seen it before. 😉

Ive never had a major unplanned accident in a car, Ive been crazy desperate and have definably dampened myself before around other people before, but nothing major.

One time that comes to mind though was when I was younger, maybe 19-20 and I was back at my folk's place for a couple months for a beginner adult "re-do". I was craving some omo action so I spent the day in a canyon near by with a backpack full of cloths and a ton of water. Im sure you all know once you do a few holds you start bordering a state of incontinence. Anyway, Ive soaked everything I had brought and was driving the 1 hour home. I wanted to stay dry obviously so I relieved myself before leaving. The amount of liquids I had taken in the the torture on my bladder had other plans. 

I felt fine for the majority of the trip but the last leg of the journey I got instantly crazy desperate! being in the suburbs, I knew I had to just get home. I was bouncing like mad and had that crazy fluttery feeling of loosing control but figured Id be fine, I was only a few minutes away. 

I pulled up and my dad was mowing the lawn so I knew I could make a break for it to the home without being seen desperate. I got out of the car...... but really the moment I didI was full on pissing myself!!!! I was out of dry underwear so it just shot into my baggy jeans down one leg and pooled underneath me almost instantly! I was horrified while doing my best to remain composer while looking around. My pops gave me the classic head nod of "welcome home" and waited till his back was turned and ran inside. 

although not in a car, Im grateful to have my car as cover;-)

Yeah. The most memorable one for me was probably 5 years ago in my early 20's. I was driving north on a highway in New England in the late evening. The rest stop had closed, but I didn't know that. I'd been holding intentionally, and I figured I would leak. But when I pulled into the parking lot at the rest stop, I realized it was closed and immediately began spurting into my briefs creating a very warm, baseball sized wet spot on my Jeans. I jumped out of the car walking quickly towards the entrance. When the doors didn't open, I could feel a long jet of pee shooting out of me. My entire right leg was immediately soaked, and a huge puddle formed around me. The pee just kept darkening my pants, coming out full force. I didn't care. The relief was incredible. I looked around, and there was only one other parked car. I was too embarrassed to see if anyone was in it. In retrospect, I absolutely wish there was 😉 the humiliation of being laughed at would've been so embarrassing at the time, but so worth it after the fact.

I remember last year i was driving to meet another omo enthusiast which was about a 3 hours drive but i made the mistake of drinking a lot before hand but i did protect the seat. I didn't pull over once i just wanted to get there asap but my bladder couldn't wait and so i lost control feeling the warmth spread around my bum was an amazing and reliving experience.

12 minutes ago, Red Simpson said:

I remember last year i was driving to meet another omo enthusiast which was about a 3 hours drive but i made the mistake of drinking a lot before hand but i did protect the seat. I didn't pull over once i just wanted to get there asap but my bladder couldn't wait and so i lost control feeling the warmth spread around my bum was an amazing and reliving experience.

What did your Omo friend say when you arrived all wet?

It happened to me on several occasions due to small bladder and bad ability to hold it for a long time. Slow rolling traffic on highway was the reason. You can't stop to pee outside and you're driving to slow to reach the rest stop or gas station soon enough. When you're driving, you can't even try to pee in a bottle or something. You just hold it until you can't any more and than you slowly start to pee in your pants, little by little every few minutes.

Im glad Im not alone here it seems like😅 I have a few stories of really really close calls and I actually have had full on accidents a few times as well.

My family went on vacation that was about 6 hours away from where we lived from time to time. We really had to drive out in the middle of nowhere to get there and we only passed through a few towns so there really weren't many places to stop. I always had to pee soo bad on these trips by the end but my family was always so weird about stopping and I always ended up making it. Even if it was just barely. I was crying and shaking with desperation on more than one occasion but one time stands out because I was a freshmen in high school and my grandparents picked me up right after school one day to go. Now, we were in a hurry because we wanted to get there before dark. My aunt and uncle and little brother came too so we had a full van full of family. I drank like two water bottles over the course of the last few classes I had during the school day and had to pee but there was a line of boys trying to go pee after school and I was getting texts telling me to hurry up anyway so I skipped my after school potty break. It also turns out that they had Mcdonalds waiting for me that included a huge coke that I drank pretty fast thinking we would stop soon. Well, only like 45 minutes into the drive and I had to pee so so bad. Like moving my butt around in my seat and letting out little small whimpers every once in a while had to pee. I last peed around my lunchtime at school and I was getting real sweaty and worried. I seriously get so embarrassed when I have to pee in public or even around family. 

Finally out of nowhere my aunt asks for a bathroom break and my grandpa who was driving reluctantly agreed saying this would be the one and only stop. So we all load out at the next stop and I rush out thinking that relief was right around the corner. Now before you judge me just know that it was one of those little tiny bathrooms with one stall and one urinal. Some guy was already in the stall stinking it up so I rushed up to the little urinal and pulled myself out of my jeans and then just nothing. I had to pee so bad but I couldnt go at all. Like a tiny drop came out and then nothing. Like someone turned off the faucet and wasnt allowing anymore to come out. Then I knew my brother, uncle, and grandpa were right behind me and I started panicking. Eventually my brother asked why I was taking so long so I just gave up and tucked myself back in and zipped up trying to play it off like I went. I immediately heard my brother start pissing so loud and forcefully and I remember being so jealous. I heard him sigh with relief and was so mad at myself for just not being able to pee like a normal person. I thought about trying to pee in a bush when my family was still in the bathrooms but got too nervous so I just sat back in the car and pretended like I was totally fine. I was a high school boy I could hold my pee in. 

For the next hour it just got so much worse. We weren't even like halfway there and I had to pee so bad. I just kept replaying the moment where my full dick was above the inviting urinal water. I was imaging the noise it makes and still hearing my brothers relief. And I knew my grandpa said no more stops and we had already entered a long stretch of road that didn't have any stops. So I kept holding it. Another 45 minutes or so and I was sweating like a maniac. I could feel sweat on my forehead and dripping down my back. By this point everyone but my grandpa driving and aunt seated next to me had dozed off or were at least on the verge of dozing off. Meanwhile, I was a mess. I was terrified of grabbing myself because then for sure my aunt would know so I didnt grab myself like I desperately wanted too. Instead I was dreaming about how amazing it would feel to unzip my jeans and grab my bare dick and keep the pee in. I remember I was wearing some tight boxers at the time and all the squirming around in my seat kept giving me bad wedgies so me fixing that embarrassing issue must have caught my aunts attention. She asked if I was ok and I just quietly said yes and kept biting my lip to try and relive some pain. I didn't know what to do because I was too embarrassed to ask to pull over and knew I couldn't hold my pee in for another 3 and a half hours. It seriously hurt so bad and I was so mad at myself for not being able to go pee in the urinal like a normal guy my age would have no problem doing.

It was about half an hour later when my aunt fell asleep and now I was terrified to say anything or even whimper because I thought I would wake somebody up. I was way in the back so I could not speak up and ask to let me pee on the road even. My family is very old fashioned so I dont think they would have let me hop out of the car and go pee anyway even if nobody was around. I finally put my hand on my dick to hold it. First I tried holding it over my jeans but I soon found that that didnt help as much as I needed it too and then just unzipped my jeans and went for it. I was literally cupping/holding my balls with one hand and holding my dick for dear life with the other. I had my legs so tight together and by this time my butt could not stay still for more than half a second. I was bouncing in my seat like a toddler. Then the first leak happened. I stopped it but I felt the wetness come out on my bare hand. My stomach was so bloated and I couldnt stop making these little whimpering noises and I was afraid I would wake somebody up with them. I had to go pee so so so so bad. I tried so hard to think about other things but my mind always went back to standing over the urinal and the sound of the pee going in and hitting the water. It was about then that I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I checked the time on my phone and just barely could make out the time over my watery eyes. We still had at least 2 and a half hours left. My heart sank. A huge leak came out and just wouldnt stop for the longest time. I was whimpering and squirming so much I have no idea how my aunt didn't wake up just for that. When I finally stopped that leak I couldnt handle the pain. I was crying so much and felt like a total baby. Here I was, a high school guy crying because he couldnt hold his pee. I tried to get it under control but couldnt and started leaking just so much. It got to the point quick where I now had to pee too bad and had too much pee showing on my jeans to even speak up and draw attention to myself.  I just kept telling myself to keep it in and wait until we got there and then I could use a bag to cover my wet stains until we got inside. Then I could run to the toilet and whip it out and just listen to the loud sound of pee hitting the toilet water...then I started peeing myself. Yes, just exploded all over my jeans and got the car seat soaking. Everyone woke up and it was honestly hell and worst that I even imagined. I just needed one comforting voice after that to tell me it was ok but I got the exact opposite reaction out of everyone.

Ill stop it there because I rambled on long enough and the clean up/aftermath was awful and dont really want to go into it unless anyone is super interested and in that case DM me. I have never felt so embarrassed and humiliation and my family made it worse. I even was afraid to bring up my bathroom needs for the rest of the trip because of the reaction it got so i was pretty much bursting that entire trip. I have a really small bladder especially for a guy so I have other stories along these lines if anyone is ever interested just let me know!

On 5/27/2020 at 1:23 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, but embarrassingly I had to ask my uncle to pull over so I could pee at the side of the road....I’m not pee shy, but I’m shy shy🙄

This all happened because I’d been too shy to admit I needed to pee since we’d left for the cottage.

I’d walked all around looking for the bathrooms when we stopped for lunch, but I couldn’t find them and was too shy to ask, so I just kept holding it.

I hadn’t peed all day and I recall feeling absolutely numb, and afraid I was already leaking when I finally asked.  

That’s the closest I can recall coming to an actual accident in the car. It was mortifying

I hope people in car with you didn’t comment on how huge the pee was when you got to go beside the car as if you had reached your absolute limit with your huge bladder then must have been an epic pee! 

Gla should avoided the embarrassment of peeing yourself in front of him but I know it must have been embarrassing still to ask to go if that shy. Has your shyness led to other uncomfortable moments having to show your incredible self control and Bladder capacity?

A year ago this happened to me, and it was the very first time as well. Ironically I got completely caught short while.. trying to record a small desperation video for an omo friend of mine.. 

It may sound funny, but it's absolutely true. 

As I started driving I was allready quite desperate but heading to a particular wooded area for a walk there.. Being the absolute techno-dino that I am-I couldn't get my phone to start recording.. Missed an exit and.. Suffice it to say:I did not get home completely unscathed.. 😳

Yeah I was scared of my dad, so I always just peed little by little, as much as my pants could hold without anyone noticing.

I'm happy I don't live with him anymore. I remember getting spanked for leaving a Mc Donalds cup full of pee outside the car when he left us in there waiting.

EDIT:No car omorashi since. Sorry, only abused shota omo. I drive but don't have my own car, I try to pee before I get on a bus. It was strictly a thing of being in my irate dads vehicle, his soul is more gone than mine is.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, wannagetwet said:

I'd love to hear some of your stories. 🙂 and there was a time when I was driving home from visiting a friend, about a 4.5 hour drive without traffic. earlier in the trip I kind of had to pee but I decided to hold it. I ended up hitting crazy traffic way sooner than I expected to and I got so desperate I thought there was no way I was going to make it. I was holding the steering wheel with one hand and holding myself with the other hand. I literally would have pulled over to pee on the side of the road if I hadn't been in the middle of traffic. I finally got to pull over at a McDonald's and just barely made it, but much longer and I would have lost control in the car.

I have had a few accidents in my car. Yours reminded me of a trip down i95 where snow created a jam where we inched along for 5 hours. Unable to pee ina bottle I had I wet myself twice accidentally. My pants shoes and socks were drenched. Luckily my car seats then were vinyl.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:01 PM, Mrgala21 said:

Im glad Im not alone here it seems like😅 I have a few stories of really really close calls and I actually have had full on accidents a few times as well.

My family went on vacation that was about 6 hours away from where we lived from time to time. We really had to drive out in the middle of nowhere to get there and we only passed through a few towns so there really weren't many places to stop. I always had to pee soo bad on these trips by the end but my family was always so weird about stopping and I always ended up making it. Even if it was just barely. I was crying and shaking with desperation on more than one occasion but one time stands out because I was a freshmen in high school and my grandparents picked me up right after school one day to go. Now, we were in a hurry because we wanted to get there before dark. My aunt and uncle and little brother came too so we had a full van full of family. I drank like two water bottles over the course of the last few classes I had during the school day and had to pee but there was a line of boys trying to go pee after school and I was getting texts telling me to hurry up anyway so I skipped my after school potty break. It also turns out that they had Mcdonalds waiting for me that included a huge coke that I drank pretty fast thinking we would stop soon. Well, only like 45 minutes into the drive and I had to pee so so bad. Like moving my butt around in my seat and letting out little small whimpers every once in a while had to pee. I last peed around my lunchtime at school and I was getting real sweaty and worried. I seriously get so embarrassed when I have to pee in public or even around family. 

Finally out of nowhere my aunt asks for a bathroom break and my grandpa who was driving reluctantly agreed saying this would be the one and only stop. So we all load out at the next stop and I rush out thinking that relief was right around the corner. Now before you judge me just know that it was one of those little tiny bathrooms with one stall and one urinal. Some guy was already in the stall stinking it up so I rushed up to the little urinal and pulled myself out of my jeans and then just nothing. I had to pee so bad but I couldnt go at all. Like a tiny drop came out and then nothing. Like someone turned off the faucet and wasnt allowing anymore to come out. Then I knew my brother, uncle, and grandpa were right behind me and I started panicking. Eventually my brother asked why I was taking so long so I just gave up and tucked myself back in and zipped up trying to play it off like I went. I immediately heard my brother start pissing so loud and forcefully and I remember being so jealous. I heard him sigh with relief and was so mad at myself for just not being able to pee like a normal person. I thought about trying to pee in a bush when my family was still in the bathrooms but got too nervous so I just sat back in the car and pretended like I was totally fine. I was a high school boy I could hold my pee in. 

For the next hour it just got so much worse. We weren't even like halfway there and I had to pee so bad. I just kept replaying the moment where my full dick was above the inviting urinal water. I was imaging the noise it makes and still hearing my brothers relief. And I knew my grandpa said no more stops and we had already entered a long stretch of road that didn't have any stops. So I kept holding it. Another 45 minutes or so and I was sweating like a maniac. I could feel sweat on my forehead and dripping down my back. By this point everyone but my grandpa driving and aunt seated next to me had dozed off or were at least on the verge of dozing off. Meanwhile, I was a mess. I was terrified of grabbing myself because then for sure my aunt would know so I didnt grab myself like I desperately wanted too. Instead I was dreaming about how amazing it would feel to unzip my jeans and grab my bare dick and keep the pee in. I remember I was wearing some tight boxers at the time and all the squirming around in my seat kept giving me bad wedgies so me fixing that embarrassing issue must have caught my aunts attention. She asked if I was ok and I just quietly said yes and kept biting my lip to try and relive some pain. I didn't know what to do because I was too embarrassed to ask to pull over and knew I couldn't hold my pee in for another 3 and a half hours. It seriously hurt so bad and I was so mad at myself for not being able to go pee in the urinal like a normal guy my age would have no problem doing.

It was about half an hour later when my aunt fell asleep and now I was terrified to say anything or even whimper because I thought I would wake somebody up. I was way in the back so I could not speak up and ask to let me pee on the road even. My family is very old fashioned so I dont think they would have let me hop out of the car and go pee anyway even if nobody was around. I finally put my hand on my dick to hold it. First I tried holding it over my jeans but I soon found that that didnt help as much as I needed it too and then just unzipped my jeans and went for it. I was literally cupping/holding my balls with one hand and holding my dick for dear life with the other. I had my legs so tight together and by this time my butt could not stay still for more than half a second. I was bouncing in my seat like a toddler. Then the first leak happened. I stopped it but I felt the wetness come out on my bare hand. My stomach was so bloated and I couldnt stop making these little whimpering noises and I was afraid I would wake somebody up with them. I had to go pee so so so so bad. I tried so hard to think about other things but my mind always went back to standing over the urinal and the sound of the pee going in and hitting the water. It was about then that I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I checked the time on my phone and just barely could make out the time over my watery eyes. We still had at least 2 and a half hours left. My heart sank. A huge leak came out and just wouldnt stop for the longest time. I was whimpering and squirming so much I have no idea how my aunt didn't wake up just for that. When I finally stopped that leak I couldnt handle the pain. I was crying so much and felt like a total baby. Here I was, a high school guy crying because he couldnt hold his pee. I tried to get it under control but couldnt and started leaking just so much. It got to the point quick where I now had to pee too bad and had too much pee showing on my jeans to even speak up and draw attention to myself.  I just kept telling myself to keep it in and wait until we got there and then I could use a bag to cover my wet stains until we got inside. Then I could run to the toilet and whip it out and just listen to the loud sound of pee hitting the toilet water...then I started peeing myself. Yes, just exploded all over my jeans and got the car seat soaking. Everyone woke up and it was honestly hell and worst that I even imagined. I just needed one comforting voice after that to tell me it was ok but I got the exact opposite reaction out of everyone.

Ill stop it there because I rambled on long enough and the clean up/aftermath was awful and dont really want to go into it unless anyone is super interested and in that case DM me. I have never felt so embarrassed and humiliation and my family made it worse. I even was afraid to bring up my bathroom needs for the rest of the trip because of the reaction it got so i was pretty much bursting that entire trip. I have a really small bladder especially for a guy so I have other stories along these lines if anyone is ever interested just let me know!

Tell us more

• 2 weeks later...

I was driving down to a city about 3 hours away (San Diego,CA - in case you know about the traffic!) to visit friends who would be teaching a class and were in town from a 7 hour drive in the opposite direction.  I get really bad allergy attacks, but they usually go away with some food and a nap if I can't get to some medication.  I started sneezing about an hour into the drive and I'd already been holding at that point.  I love holding during road trips, it's my absolute favorite. 

Naturally, sneezing and holding aren't good friends.  I usually wear leggings and panties under my dresses, so I wasn't too worried about ruining my outfit before seeing my friends.  Every sneeze feels like danger.  I leaked for a couple. Nothing I can't handle, right? It wasn't too much, "I'll be fine" I keep telling myself as I keep trying to speed up in traffic.  Just under an hour from the Airbnb, it struck.  This sneeze took no prisoners. My car had fabric seats. The warmth spread around me and I couldn't control it.  I've never been capable of stopping an unplanned release. My body was winning. I was a couple miles from an exit. I never stood a chance. Pee gushed out of me and I began to wonder if I should be regretting the coffees and water I'd been drinking so I'd have energy for the evening ahead. 

I stopped at a Jack In the Box a couple miles from the Airbnb and pulled all my bottoms off in the car.  It was like a walk-up window type of deal outside with no inside seating.  I asked about a bathroom and I must have had a look about me, the woman pitied me and I managed to pat myself down a bit and try to wipe up. I ate my food, had another coffee, and napped in the passenger seat.  Luckily I had a plastic grocery bag in the car.  I lined the drivers seat as best as I could and went to catch up with my friends.

• 4 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, Mrgala21 said:

Oh my god yes please I would love to hear more stories like that, this was so well written

On 5/27/2020 at 4:06 PM, CarmenCD said:

It happened to me on several occasions due to small bladder and bad ability to hold it for a long time. Slow rolling traffic on highway was the reason. You can't stop to pee outside and you're driving to slow to reach the rest stop or gas station soon enough. When you're driving, you can't even try to pee in a bottle or something. You just hold it until you can't any more and than you slowly start to pee in your pants, little by little every few minutes.

same here. If I have to pee while driving im gonna have an accident. I protect the seats, and pretty much just given up trying to even hold it while driving, I have a small sensitive bladder and im fine with that. so if i have to go while in the car even if im not driving and in the car with my mom i just it go whenever i have to pee, cause i wont make it anyway. also I would rather pee my pants in the car than use a gross gas station bathroom anyway.