Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cocaine wetting (NSFW)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT PROMOTING THE USE OF ANY DRUG, THIS IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE/QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.

Hi everyone, I feel like I've lost my touch for omorashi, I really want to enjoy it myself but I just can't. For masturbation it's no problem, but doing it myself just lost the thrill. However, one of the best I've ever done came last year when I had some coke and a purposely full bladder, it was EUPHORIC and tonight I get to do it again. First of all I would like to ask if anyone has any similar experiences, and potentially some video recommendations since I like to watch others wet while I wet (but I feel like I've scoured most videos and I'll end up scrolling for the perfect video even though I've got 3 tabs opened in preparation) I personally love jeans wetting but sometimes it can be hard to find the best/right videos. I apologise for anyone I might offend with the subject matter 

Edited by Superspaced (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Cocaine wetting (NSFW)

Hey their, 

Personally coke isn't a thing for me but I don't judge either, Ive been around a so called "drug" scene for most of my life. I haven't done cocaine which surprises people who know me, Ive been pretty selective and thoughtful with what I use. Ive had a bunch of coca leaf though, way different experience though, its very medicinal and has been used for many years amongst the traditional people of that plants region. Great for altitude sickness too. I do my best to respect the plants.

Psychedelics are my groove and have been for a long time and will be for a long time more. I find a lot of truth in them and find them much more suitable for long term exploration and personal growth. 

I do have many experience where tripping and wetting myself intentionally in an accidental fashion that were truly blissful. Psychedelics in general have been life changing and saving for me. 

I do make it to some psychedelic festivals from time to time though and something about some concert wetting really gets me off! Knowing the experience really adds to it for me. theirs a handful of video and photos of festivity wetting i know of, may have found them here.

Not sure exactly what your looking/asking for, theirs soooo much good omo content out their!!!! My best advice given your post is to take it slow, don't let a chemical become #1. Being though uv'e already experienced "altered" states, find something sustainable, maybe not easy, but can facilitate growth!

be well

I don't recall wetting when doing coke I. The past. On occasion if I do meth it will make me pee.  Sometimes I pee a little in my pants when smoking it or many times I'll get caught up being high and forget to go pee.  Often leading to anything from desperation to leaking to squirting. To fill on peeing in my pants.

All of this makes me extremely horny leading to masturbating.

Yeah I've done it.  Can't pee on it. 

It's a waste of money. You feel really good for a couple hours, then you descend into lonely misery until you get that next hit that.

I prefer vaping thc, preferably in a diaper.  Weed is just way more chill, and the absence of it isn't immediately disphoric like dopamine drugs.