Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite way to release?

I always leak involuntarily when holding till the end. Sometimes barely feel how is flowing for a second or 2 at the time. Panties just get wet or a bit more wet when is not the first leak. And I like it like that. It's much easier to control wettings in public this way. You can have fun for a while and than visit a bathroom before things get out of hand.
The only time I let out all at once is on purpose or when I get so scared or shocked I don't even realise I wet myself until a few moments later.

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 5/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, CarmenCD said:

I always leak involuntarily when holding till the end. Sometimes barely feel how is flowing for a second or 2 at the time. Panties just get wet or a bit more wet when is not the first leak. And I like it like that. It's much easier to control wettings in public this way. You can have fun for a while and than visit a bathroom before things get out of hand.
The only time I let out all at once is on purpose or when I get so scared or shocked I don't even realise I wet myself until a few moments later.

if i wear cotton briefs and cord trousers it amazes me just how much i can let go a little a t a time without anybody noticing!

On 5/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, wetbynoon2 said:

Hey everyone! I was thinking about this the other day, but I noticed that when I wet I usually release in spurts so that nothing overflows and I don't make a mess. I wanted to know your favorite way to release. All at once? or a little bit at a time?

For me it depends on my mood. I have 3 main ways i like to wet. 

1. Let it go as it comes

2. Hold and leak a little so i can hold longer and then release when i cant hold any more 

3. Hold as long as i can with out leaking. 

Bonus: when wearing a diaper i do all 3 of these with also the option of leaking till the diaper cant hold it anymore. Then try to hold longer.