Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Humiliation after wetting : tun on or turn off

I feel like wetting yourself in public can be one of the most humiliating things someone could ever experience & it could be enough to completely ruin someone 's social status.  Sometimes it might even require one to have to go through therapy in order to recover from something like that. Which is why I would only find it arousing if it happened to someone that  I hated (or who has hurt me or one of my friends). I know that holding it in is not good for your bladder but most people would obviously prefer holding it in for as long as possible rather than wetting themselves in public.

I personally believe that the more crowded/busy the place is, the more embarrassing it is. So, wetting yourself inside public transport (bus, train, plane), at the mall, at school, at work or such could be extremely socially devastating. I mean, I imagine în some cases, that sort of thing could be just enough to trigger a PTSD attack. 

The only thing I can see as being worse than peeing yourself in public would be pooping yourself in public. 

Edited by Andreea (see edit history)

It depends on where in public. If you are for example turist in another city, nobody knows you so it is humiliated but not so much. 

But if you are at work, school, with peoples which know you... it can be problem. Especially today- everyone can take a picture and send it to the social media. 

When I peed myself and once time pooped myself, yes humiliated it was, but nobody could send my peed pants or pooped to the world.

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting....like you mean you wouldn’t be humiliated/embarrassed to have an accident in public?

I wish I wasn’t so freaking shy sometimes lol...I’m very easily embarrassed 

Nope.  Anxious for sure, particularly of conflict.

People don't feel a drop in pride they don't have. 

I would have to imagine friends or someone I care about thinking less of me.

I find it fun to fantasize about in fiction. In real life the humiliation aspect overrides my fetish and I can't enjoy it even a little bit. Unless they post about it wanting us to enjoy it, or found it fun in the long run. Even in fiction I usually like them feeling better by the end, unless they're really mean or evil (like the Dazzlings in EqG).

And I don't know if I'd get over it if I wet myself in front of anyone. The closest I ever came to a public wetting, what I was wearing didn't show wetness so no one had any idea, plus it was planned each time.

Humiliation after wetting can be a turn on, if you planned that to some extent and feel really naughty when you do it. And of course, you have to enjoy self humiliation. It's definitely a huge emotional roller coaster when it happen and can even bring a few tears in your eyes at that moment, but it doesn't automatically mean that what happened it's not a turn on for you. It's often more enjoyable later, when you re-living the event in your head, already safely at home than when it actually happened. I often hold in public and have wetting accidents due to that, some more obvious than others. When things just don't go as planned and I get humiliated more that I wanted, when an accident is too obvious or at places it doesn't suppose to happen, it can be hard to cope with emotionally and I don't really feel naughty or turned on by that. But generally, small humiliations, like a small wet patch or something like that, can be a turn on, even if it's a total accident.

If your wetting accident is a turn on for others, is probably related to their kinks, if they enjoy others get humiliated. They don't really care how you feel abot wetting yourself.

2 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

I love humiliation in my fetishes. It's because humiliated girls are really cute. Especially when they're embarased. I just want to hug them and make them feel better. But I'll do that only with cute, pretty girls. (Or bad girls. They're cute too)

I know I'm weird. 😅

not weird at all - same here

• 3 months later...
Guest shortmetalboi
On 5/26/2020 at 11:56 AM, Andreea said:

I feel like wetting yourself in public can be one of the most humiliating things someone could ever experience & it could be enough to completely ruin someone 's social status.  Sometimes it might even require one to have to go through therapy in order to recover from something like that. Which is why I would only find it arousing if it happened to someone that  I hated (or who has hurt me or one of my friends). I know that holding it in is not good for your bladder but most people would obviously prefer holding it in for as long as possible rather than wetting themselves in public.

I personally believe that the more crowded/busy the place is, the more embarrassing it is. So, wetting yourself inside public transport (bus, train, plane), at the mall, at school, at work or such could be extremely socially devastating. I mean, I imagine în some cases, that sort of thing could be just enough to trigger a PTSD attack. 

The only thing I can see as being worse than peeing yourself in public would be pooping yourself in public. 

I completely agree. However, some people are into it. Idk how you have the confidence to be okay with/into something like that, but more power to ya

On 5/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, JuliusSlouchy said:

I love humiliation in my fetishes. It's because humiliated girls are really cute. Especially when they're embarased. I just want to hug them and make them feel better. But I'll do that only with cute, pretty girls. (Or bad girls. They're cute too)

I know I'm weird. 😅

I love humiliation for the same reason. The opportunity to comfort the crying woman afterwards is beautiful.

While humiliation is one of the main draws of omo for me, I also enjoy it when a woman enjoys her naughty accident and revels in the indignity of losing control.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

Maybe I'm just weird but I find a sympathetic/empathetic response way more of a turn on than a humiliating one. I mean I've never actually seen a public wetting (except as a kid) but in my head the idea of someone wetting and then being comforted by those around them/told it's ok is way hotter than them being humiliated. Maybe it's just because I always get a really bad case of second hand embarrassment when I see someone embarrassed in public, I don't know.

You know, this is a weird thing, but while I do not crave humiliation, at the same time, I love having someone know I've pissed my pants.  I think I would target more normalization of pissing pants than humiliation over it. 

As I've mentioned in other threads, I wet publicly every time I get a chance to do so.  It's actually stunning how little people notice it.

• 2 weeks later...