Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate in Little Mermaid Panties

18 hours ago, sonadam9 said:

Those panties look really sexy on you. I bet that they would looks amazing soaked in pee and stained yellow. I wish that I had bought them. Who ever bought them is vary lucky.

Thanks hun! And they are fantastic and I love how white cotton shows pee stains!

4 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Would love to see a pic of the end result, just a huge wet patch on the front and back

I've definitely posted pictures of me wetting these on here, somewhere?

4 hours ago, ThiccusDiccus said:

Where the HELL do you get such cute print underwear, hun? My girlfriend and I love panties like that but we don’t know where to get any in adult sizes. 

They are super hard to find, when I finally do find a source I usually buy lots of packs. These ones came from the Gap, they are petty good. I found adorable Frozen panties there as well! Also, let me know if you find any, I need more print panties!!!

On 6/4/2020 at 3:56 AM, rachelkirwan said:

They are super hard to find, when I finally do find a source I usually buy lots of packs. These ones came from the Gap, they are petty good. I found adorable Frozen panties there as well! Also, let me know if you find any, I need more print panties!!!

Oh so you find them in stores, I assumed they came from some special retailer online like MeUndies but for even cuter stuff. Problem is, she’s like a size 10-14 depending on the brand, it’s hard to find cute panties for her as it is, much less print panties like these. u_u

On 6/5/2020 at 1:16 AM, ThiccusDiccus said:

Oh so you find them in stores, I assumed they came from some special retailer online like MeUndies but for even cuter stuff. Problem is, she’s like a size 10-14 depending on the brand, it’s hard to find cute panties for her as it is, much less print panties like these. u_u

I got these at the Online Gap Store and they were on sale. I've had terrible luck with cute branded prints in the stores. Target used to have some (they are not open in Canada), and Walmart has some but they are typically just flowers and stripes.