Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in public for the first time

OK, it’s taken me a while to word this, but I thought I’d tell you about some experimenting I’ve been doing during the current lockdown in the UK.

For a long time I have wanted to wet myself in public, but have been too scared of being caught.  Now with the lockdown, there is much less risk of meeting anyone when I go out for my permitted daily walk, so I finally plucked up the courage to try it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

One night at about 9pm, I was finally ready to do it.  I put on an old pair of tracksuit trousers (sweatpants as they are called in the US) and went out for my walk.  Once I started to feel the need to go, I made my way to a footpath between two high hedges where I could keep a lookout and knew I wouldn’t be seen.  I stopped, pulled my phone out and pretended to text someone, positioned myself, and after a few seconds began to wet myself.

My boxer shorts soaked up some of the wee but quite a lot ran down my legs, where more of it was soaked up very well by my trousers.  The rest ran down to my shoes, some into my socks and a little pooling on the path.  I pushed myself to keep going despite it feeling unnatural, and it felt very naughty indeed wetting myself in public.

Once I was done I carried on walking, feeling my wet legs cool off inside my trousers - it felt so good as it cooled off.  It really was a great release and helped relax me as I have been quite anxious during the current uncertain times.  I dried off a little for the remainder of my walk, then cleaned up and changed when I got home.

Since that night I have done a few more wettings while on night walks, in a few different secluded locations - it’s becoming a sort of naughty game I play during the lockdown, and I enjoy it hugely.

That’s awesome Dave and glad you had fun! I too have been doing this off and on but not for a while now. I actually bumped into a few people last time but don’t think they noticed my wet shorts. 

I think I might go and play later this afternoon as this thread has got me thinking about it and how much fun it is doing a public wetting! 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 5/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, WetFlyer said:

That’s awesome Dave and glad you had fun! I too have been doing this off and on but not for a while now. I actually bumped into a few people last time but don’t think they noticed my wet shorts. 

I think I might go and play later this afternoon as this thread has got me thinking about it and how much fun it is doing a public wetting! 

i have been doing this on my evening walk a few times now. out in the woods on my own. by the time i get home shorts are near enough dry so no evidence. very liberating and enjoyable\! 

Well, with the lockdown about two-thirds of the employees are at working from home; I however have to go in to work.  So, a few times when I figured I wouldn’t be disturbed in my office too much I decided to just let a few spurts into my pants. With black pants on it didn’t show and I was getting excited and have gotten carried away and continued to wet my pants. Pretty much ended up being wet to my knees.  It started to dry towards the end of the day. I was so nervous each time I have done this, but it was a rush at the same time. Fortunately no one found out. 

On 5/28/2020 at 5:56 AM, DiaperedGuy said:

Well, with the lockdown about two-thirds of the employees are at working from home; I however have to go in to work.  So, a few times when I figured I wouldn’t be disturbed in my office too much I decided to just let a few spurts into my pants. With black pants on it didn’t show and I was getting excited and have gotten carried away and continued to wet my pants. Pretty much ended up being wet to my knees.  It started to dry towards the end of the day. I was so nervous each time I have done this, but it was a rush at the same time. Fortunately no one found out. 

It's a rush for sure. I done this in the past a few times on a Saturdays, when people in my office are not working and I had to do some extra work. But almost got caught once and didn't dare do it again without wearing a incontinence pad to keep my pants dry. A coworker came to the office unannounced to pick up some papers and I was sitting at the table between the door and her desk. I had a big wet patch on my crotch and ass, because I was a bit to courageous and let out a bit too much. Luckily I didn't have to get up and she didn't notice I was sitting on a trash bag to keep the chair dry. It was a close call. I always changed my pants when going home. I didn't dare to walk past the security at the entrance with still semi wet pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind comments all - I went out last night for the first time in a couple of weeks and managed to wet twice!  Wearing my black knickers, I found a patch of grass common between trees to do the first one just as it got dark, but I didn't have my knickers quite in place properly and I did it down my legs without them soaking it up.  I love the feeling of wet knickers so was a bit disappointed, but carried on walking  until I kind of felt the urge again (about an hour later), so I made sure no one was about, stopped in the middle of the pavement and did some more.  This time I managed to soak my knickers, and was finally happy.

Really enjoying the chance to do this occasionally during lockdown, am always happy to chat to anyone about wetting too 🙂