Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love the thought of queuing with desperate men

I read this article today and with more people beginning to exercise more and going for day trips but still no public toilets open it’s something even the press are picking up. 
I must admit I do love the idea of a universal toilet that everyone uses and no longer ladies or gents. 
what do others think?

https://apple.news/Aj7PqGa2xSbmx8Qkm-7xGdg

That would definitely be something new for most men, queuing for a bathroom. But I think lots of men would just pee somewhere outside, not even bother waiting in line, except if they need to do more than pee or a bathroom is in a very urban and busy area, like city centre. Along busy highways they wouldn't bother waiting. Even when bathrooms were open and not occupied in the past, I often saw they pee outside in the bushes or against the wall, because they didn't want to use not very clean and nice smelling bathrooms.

Notwithstanding the fact that everyone’s safety and comfort is paramount, I love this idea (from a purely selfish perspective).

I get turned on by women seeing me desperate and even more so by seeing women desperate (particularly if they’re trying to hide it). So to potentially experience both those things simultaneously in a candid, organic scenario would be a dream come true!

35 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Notwithstanding the fact that everyone’s safety and comfort is paramount, I love this idea (from a purely selfish perspective).

I get turned on by women seeing me desperate and even more so by seeing women desperate (particularly if they’re trying to hide it). So to potentially experience both those things simultaneously in a candid, organic scenario would be a dream come true!

I must admit the thought of men seeing me desperate in a natural occurring situation is a huge turn on to me too.  Am glad I am not alone! 

1 hour ago, wannawatch said:

Hmm.. I do hope women feel safe still when entering one of these 'gender neutral-toilets' (as they're called overhere) but perhaps that's not a problem. 

I do see however a problem arising along busy highways - no public conveniences opened yet, but still a lot of drivers stopping for a much needed break.. 

Assuming there we’re others around I would feel safe but I guess late at night this could put many woman fed using the toilet. 

17 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I must admit the thought of men seeing me desperate in a natural occurring situation is a huge turn on to me too.  Am glad I am not alone! 

Assuming there we’re others around I would feel safe but I guess late at night this could put many woman fed using the toilet. 

Is it primarily the idea of men seeing you desperate to pee that turns you on? How much does seeing men desperate themselves do something for you, relatively speaking?

Edited by NotDusty (see edit history)
51 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Is it primarily the idea of men seeing you desperate to pee that turns you on? How much does seeing men desperate themselves do something for you, relatively speaking?

Seeing men desperate is much much better but the idea a male might be enjoying me desperate is very much a turn on too...as is being desperate myself...so I have nothing to lose really 😉

10 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Seeing men desperate is much much better but the idea a male might be enjoying me desperate is very much a turn on too...as is being desperate myself...so I have nothing to lose really 😉

Win, win, win in that case!

I’m in the same boat of course, just need to find someone to enjoy it with now 😅

31 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

In terms of access to see other desperate men- I think I am quite lucky being a man that enjoys seeing other desperate men!!! 🙂😂

Definitely an advantage 😉. I am nit embarrassed to admit I do enjoy seeing other females bursting but they don’t get to me quite like seeing a man. Shame though as I see much more woman desperate than I do men. 

I saw this happen at a bar that only had two gender-neutral toilets. A long queue built up and it was funny seeing the guys start to walk past it, thinking it was only for women, then taking a closer look, realizing everyone had to queue together and sheepishly walking to the back of the line.

"I saw this happen at a bar that only had two gender-neutral toilets. A long queue built up and it was funny seeing the guys start to walk past it, thinking it was only for women, then taking a closer look, realizing everyone had to queue together and sheepishly walking to the back of the line. "

That is absolutely hilarious. I'm not turned on by male desperation but I have to admit it must be rather satisfying to see the guys start walking towards the bathroom and realizing that they have to wait in the same line that the women have to wait in! It's pretty much unthinkable to them I think, that everyone should have to wait equally.