Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why gets boys aroused when a girl is desperate to pee?

Since i can remember i get aroused when a girl is needing to wee!

Especially if a girl is needing to pee really bad, but can’t go for a long time.

Why does sayings like this turns boys on:

I need to wee really bad.

I nearly pee my panties.

My bladder is full to burst.

I can’t hold it any longer.

Why gets boys so aroused if they see a girl:

crossing her legs 

bending over 

rubbing her knees 

press her hands between her thighs 

Why gets boys so horny if they see a girls swollen belly and her bursting full bladder bulging out?

For me it is like you push a button, I get horny at the moment if i hear this or see this.

Does one of your guys feel the same?

What do you think is the reason for it?

Most boys don't get aroused by this,  it's a fetish. 

I'm sure that cis males find more gross stuff cute in regards to women,  but most men don't care,  are annoyed or patronize bathroom urgency.

I can't be annoyed or patronize people for having needs.  Man or women,  if I can't get them to a restroom in time I'll let them pee on my car seat or w/e. I could never cause omorashi on someone because bathroom urgency is the one thing that makes me empathetic to anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good question huberp76. This is the ultimate turn on for me too. I like other aspects of "omorashi" as well, such as accidental wetting, or "just made it" scenarios but only if these are the result of unintentional desperation. Staged and acted situations that you see in commercial videos do very little for me - the desperation must be genuine to have any meaningful effect. All of the things you mention - the words and  phrases females use, the frantic leg crossing and fidgeting etc, have exactly the same effect on me, and for as long I can remember too - going right back to my childhood. I have often wondered why I like this more than anything else, but have never found a satisfactory explanation, I have read that it is related to sadism, but I don't think of myself as a sadist, having no interest in those types of fetishes at all. I am simply massively turned on by a female who is absolutely bursting for a wee, especially if she has to wait for some time before she can go. Perhaps we shouldn't try to analyse our kink too much and just enjoy it!

I agree that for both men and women the excitement comes from seeing the person vulnerable and knowing that they are feeling a tremendous amount of pressure and sensation in their erogenous areas. But sometimes I also think that with men there is some element of sadism involved with the fact that they can pee easily, but women are often in a situation where they are forced to hold it. I think just the fact that men can often go to the bathroom in those situations when we can't make it extra exciting for them and has an added element of sadism to it. But maybe I am just reading too much into it!

38 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As someone who also gets turned on massively by this (why’ve,sexeould I be on this site?) but mostly from the ‘other side’ in that I love seeing men in the situations you describe I sort of see it as foreplay..

here’s a few reasons why people find this sexy:

the other persons mind is focussed on a part of their anatomy and now you know it

the actions are very similar to someone sexually stimulated...grinding, wriggling, rocking, touching themselves...

vulnerability...the other person is in a situation that you are aware if so you see them as vulnerable and want to help...

empathy..,you have been there yourself and know what they are experiencing and can perhaps even feel the same feelings of tingling, urgency and need

association: somewhere and somehow what the other person is experiencing is linked to sexual arousal in your mind for various reasons

unpredictability: the thrill of Will they make it or not and how they might react. 

there is nothing wrong with these feelings. They are natural and normal and while others may find other things attractive and sexually stimulating there is no shame in finding this attractive. 
I can on,y speak for myself as a female but I would be utterly slighted if someone found my needing to pee such a lovely experience and they didn’t mock or ridicule the situation but rather found it a turn on. 

I've never read such an effective summary before!

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I agree that for both men and women the excitement comes from seeing the person vulnerable and knowing that they are feeling a tremendous amount of pressure and sensation in their erogenous areas. But sometimes I also think that with men there is some element of sadism involved with the fact that they can pee easily, but women are often in a situation where they are forced to hold it. I think just the fact that men can often go to the bathroom in those situations when we can't make it extra exciting for them and has an added element of sadism to it. But maybe I am just reading too much into it!

Yes, the thought of us men having an advantage does make us feel better of ourselves like no lines or dirty bathrooms, but how do you women feel in those situtations because if we feel superior it would mean you feel inferior but as I recall a few stating that is not how women feel but how does a women feel when they know they are in pain and holding it only cause they cant pee standing. I am not sure if i would call it sadism though; more like just feeling better but also feel bad -- i have a few stories to write on real life events that i witnessed that I also felt bad and wondered if they were jealous and in pain/impatient 

It arouses me bc it's my fetish, but I also love to fantasize about being the woman who is desperate to pee. I think it stems from my curiosity about what it would feel like to be woman.

I think for me its all to do with the naughtiness factor of wetting! I think maybe being from an older generation that grew up with out all these modern pull up style training pants and disposable nappies  etc.  I mean back in my day as a very young child we were taken out of terry towel nappies ASAP and potty trained there again in those day most mums stayed at home and had all day with there children at this young age so this task was maybe more possible plus no auto washing machines either. So what I'm getting at here is it was taught that it was so very naughty and just so taboo to wet one's pants even at a very early age for many children of this era wetting accidental could be punished really hard even being smacked I know some of my friends have told me they were for the likes of bed wetting! I was lucky my mum was so loving and never even raised her voice or got cross if I had an accident but it was still thought just  so very naughty to wet one's pants. For me this then made it exciting and very intriguing about girls having wee-wee accidents as I grew up so for me the excitement and hence in later life the more sexual excitement does stem for me from the fact that this is not the norm we are trained very much to keep are pants dry and its this whole naughty taboo thing about wetting that really excites me. But that's just me we are so all different how we interpret  this wonderful fetish of ours thank goodness.    Kev.

"Yes, the thought of us men having an advantage does make us feel better of ourselves like no lines or dirty bathrooms, but how do you women feel in those situtations because if we feel superior it would mean you feel inferior but as I recall a few stating that is not how women feel but how does a women feel when they know they are in pain and holding it only cause they cant pee standing. I am not sure if i would call it sadism though; more like just feeling better but also feel bad -- i have a few stories to write on real life events that i witnessed that I also felt bad and wondered if they were jealous and in pain/impatient "

I don't feel inferior or anything like that but I think it just feels like a feeling of aggravation when you have to hold it when others don't, and that is where I think the element of sadism comes in. Because when you are enjoying someone being desperate, particularly when you are not desperate, there is sort of a power play and it's a bit of a sadistic thing to enjoy someone else's discomfort like that. And it's just often a situation where the men are able to relieve themselves while the women have to keep holding uncomfortably, which puts men in an advantageous position.

Guest Peter-P

I am fascinated in women, who are able to hold an extremely overfilled bladder for a long time!

I like to adore a woman, who is able to fight through this successfully. It is my favourite, if she decides to go later at home, etc. on a night long party after she has already filled her bladder to far above others would be able to do. If she likes to have orgasms with a bursting bladder and full bladder sex without(!) wetting.

I don't like to see such a more or less secret heroine wet herself at the end, but like it, if I can motivate her to go to the tether of her abilities, but with minced steps anyhow reaches her or my bathroom at the end...!

It is no fun to me to just make a victim (...) suffer or show weakness, but I like to adore her fight, after she is willing to drive it to extreme - even for her fascinating good trained bladder, sphincter and willpower - anyhow, but ever deliberately or at least after she agrees to get motivated by a locked door, restricting clothes, etc

I find it arousing when a women is bursting to pee because on a certain level you know what emotions and experience they are going through and it allows me to connect with them on a deeper level if that makes sense. I’m referring to women who I would be in a relationship with. 
it’s just as arousing to see a girl you don’t know who is in a desperate predicament. Something very sexy about knowing there is a battle being waged between their legs that forces them to hold themselves in a shameless way 

I've often wondered about this, and the simplest explanation I've ever thought of is: 

If she needs to pee that badly, she may have to pull down her pants/panties whether she wants to or not. And getting naked can lead to sex. Or to put it another way, if she has to let something out that badly, maybe now's the chance to slip something in. So vulnerability, like @Mbgpeelover said. 

I think it is quite simple.

Starting at childhood,  many toilet trained children hold their pee for as long as possible. Why?

When you have to pee, your genitalia starts to tingle.  The longer the hold, the more blood flow to the muscles. At this point, you begin to squirm and touch yourself to relieve the pressure. I'm not sure about you, but touching my **** has been pleasurable for as long as I can remember. Since the bladder muscles are swelled, the clitoris becomes so sensitive, it immediately delivers a dopamine response to the brain. 

Watching women do the pee dance, grabbing herself is fun to see. Some women may find it an issue, while others enjoy a bit of desperation for this exact reason. 

My English is not good enough to express exactly my feelings about this topic, but I’ll try my best.
I like the feeling of a full bladder and i like it, need to pee but don’t go. 
I like to force my bladder to stretch to it’s limit and i like it to hold my urine for so long as any possible, even it gets painful.

That is one part of my lust for pee holding, the other part is that someone other hold it or has to hold it. Especially girls!

To know that a girl is needing to wee, to know that a girl has a overfilled bladder in her belly, to know that a girl did not go for extreme long, is total arousing for me, because i know from my own experiences, how it feels and what she is feeling.

Then it starts that I want more of it, the stronger her urge gets  , the fuller her bladder becomes,  the longer she is holding, deliberately or forced about circumstances, the more i get aroused.

I think about how much urine she is holding in her overfilled bladder, how tight she must  squeeze her slit together, to keep her wee inside and I think on her panty if it is still dry or already a little bit wet.

I like it if a girl is needing to pee so bad that she starts to leaking,  to see a few drops of hot wee running down on the nude skin of her legs, is total hot for me,  but my favorite is if a girl is absolutely strong, if she is able to keep it in, no matter how bad she is needing to go.

I don’t know why, but to see a girl desperate to pee, is for me like you push a button, it makes me horny at the moment.

Maybe that some of you think that it is bad, or maybe that is really bad, but i think we should be  tolerant for each other’s  preferences and fetishism.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shortmetalboi

Yeah this is a big part of the fetish. A cute girl could literally just say the word "wet" and my heart starts racing.  When someone says they're desperate? Oh man I gotta leave the room

During puberty, I would masturbate to fantasies of girls who were dying for a pee and wet themselves in the end. I would never have thought that there were girls who let this happen on purpose. Therefore I thought in those years that watching a real accident was the only way  to meet my desires IRL, which meant that this would be extremely rare, a frustrating consequence. Only for this reason, but never for any sadistic pleasure, fantasies of female accidents would  turn me on - massively.

You would not imagine my enthusiasm when I learned that there were women who did all this on purpose which turned me on in my fantasies. Finally no detracting aspect of sadism involved - instead, a kind of self-induced suffering for the woman's own arousal. The ideal counterpart of my sexuality!!

The internet may open the way to contact women who really are into omorashi, which I clearly enjoy. But the basis is anonymity. The chance for a personal contact in adult years is not bigger than it was to watch a real accident during puberty... Still it is great to have a place to exchange experiences, thoughts, feelings and to know that all this exists for real and is not just a product of a morbid fantasy. And it is much more than a childish gape of someone's accident. There is another adult on the other side, and we both know what we are talking about: a deep-rooted part of our inner self.

Having to pee is a sensation which is located very close to one's intimate parts, it is an intimate part in itself. Furthermore (and probably for this reason) it is a taboo topic. An adult is expected to avoid a state where one  is unable  to hide one's need to pee. Doing the opposite breaks a taboo and is sexy for its close proximity to one's private parts. It not only has a physical effect on them but also an effect on one's state of mind ... arousal. And your actions when you are in dire need to pee are extremely gender-specific and unmasked, clearly a massive turn-on  in front of a partner who is into omorashi, and an extreme form of intimacy, of confidence. Finally, wetting yourself in full view of someone else - what a no-go, and what a sexy secret!

Of course these thoughts are not the origin of arousal. No, it is the other way round: the arousal by omorashi is there, and you don't know exactly where it comes from.  Realising how strong it is you start thinking about it: Why on earth is that...

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)

Girls desperate to pee are so total sexy  and arousing for me!

It is difficult to express, but if a girl is rubbing her knees, if she cross her legs, if she squeeze her thighs together, if she press her hands against her crotch and if she massage her her belly and her bladder, or if she says that she would need to wee since hours, then it is for me like you push a button, i gets horny at the moment.

• 1 year later...

I stumbled onto twitter pages with vids and pics of women holding their pee til they wet themselves, sometime in public, and found it to be a kink for me as well, tho I don't understand why, which is how I found this thread and page.

Just be some logic of nature behind it, maybe she to the body parts used and societal taboo?

On 6/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, bustin2pee said:

Good question huberp76. This is the ultimate turn on for me too. I like other aspects of "omorashi" as well, such as accidental wetting, or "just made it" scenarios but only if these are the result of unintentional desperation. Staged and acted situations that you see in commercial videos do very little for me - the desperation must be genuine to have any meaningful effect. All of the things you mention - the words and  phrases females use, the frantic leg crossing and fidgeting etc, have exactly the same effect on me, and for as long I can remember too - going right back to my childhood. I have often wondered why I like this more than anything else, but have never found a satisfactory explanation, I have read that it is related to sadism, but I don't think of myself as a sadist, having no interest in those types of fetishes at all. I am simply massively turned on by a female who is absolutely bursting for a wee, especially if she has to wait for some time before she can go. Perhaps we shouldn't try to analyse our kink too much and just enjoy it!

I agree, likely no real explanation 

• 1 year later...