Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Genuine Leakage Triggers

I’m curious about participants’ here genuine bladder leakage triggers.  Here are mine.

*  Not triggers for me:
Hand in warm water
Coughing, sneezing and laughter except being tickled
Anal stimulation

*  Leaves almost no visible le evidence:
Prolonged tickling – dribbles or small squirts
First couple spurts from long wait
Riding on rough road with bladder partly filled or more – very small dribbles

*  Usually easy to hide from family and friends:
First couple spurting moments after a long wait (they don’t soak though jeans)
Dreams – Tea-saucer size spot to full flood
Sleep pees with no memory of dreams – same result
Arriving at bathroom after holding after holding to finish game, movie or prolonged task (latch-key) – saucer-size wet spot
Hospital test involving strong diuretic – wet to knees (on second and third sudden filling)

*  Usually obvious (but happen to me less frequently):
Arriving home after holding for 20 or more minutes (latch-key) – saucer-size wet spot
Waiting or being made to wait too long – squirts, at first not soaking through, then gradually increasing to wet below knees
Beer drinking – large squirts quickly soaking through
Drinking coffee or cooling drinks before or on drive with long stretches of no privacy or no place to pull off road
Pressure on tummy when bladder very full – squirts
Orgasm when verrrry full – usually smaller than tea saucer (my prostate has been remove so not semen)
Intense fear – complete flood without noticing I’m peeing
Inserting a finger in rectum and manipulating urethra – heavy squirting
Over active bladder – tea-saucer sized or larger wet spot
Urinary infection – stream quickly soaking through

Sometimes I’ve assumed a large accident completely emptied my bladder and don’t check.  Then a second large accident less than thirty minutes later prove me wrong.

All except the “not triggers” have happened to me.  The more obvious triggers happen much less often than others.  Probably, that’s way more triggers than most people have.

If I’d made this list in my late teens, I would probably started wearing pulls sooner and more consistently.

Your wetting triggers?

I'm so jealous of leakage because I stay dry until I'm scared it'll actually pop (2.2 liter bladder isn't normal, and it gets very painful)

Then no matter how much I let out on purpose,  seals right back up. 

No leaking for me,  I just fill it up because the urge makes me feel sexy then I pee from a mix of boredom,  pain and fear.  If I was in a really bad spot I'd spurt as much as I can while trying to make my clothes absorb it. 

Biggest trigger for me would be nervousness / fear.  If I'm nervous enough or get really scared, I get signals to pee.  Sometimes the signals are intense enough to cause genuine leaks, but this only really happens if I'm standing.  Doesn't matter how full I am, I'll definitely leak if I'm nervous/scared enough... although needing to pee does elevate the chance of leaking or full-on wetting.  If I'm sitting, I seem to hold on a lot longer. 

I really enjoy the leaking though and the thought when it happens "oh!... I'm wetting myself", so, if I know I'm going to be doing something scary beforehand, I tend to diaper up and enjoy leaking, rather than fight trying to not wet my undies.  It's also kind of fun to embrace that feeling that you're about to leak and just let it happen. 😅  Drinking lots and then playing a scary game in a dark room with headphones on can trigger leaks pretty fast, and admittedly it's a fun way to pass the night. 

That's it really, unless you count showers as a trigger... Like, it's next to impossible for me to get through a shower and not pee at some point during it.

Edited by nightwind (see edit history)
Guest w92iasd

Laugher and dreams. The only time I """"""leaked""""" was when I laughed too hard but it was barely even noticeable in my underwear and I was intentionally holding at the time. Dreams sometimes get me, but not much, maybe like a penny sized leak. Warm water for my hands does nothing for me, same with coughing and sneezing. Other than that not much more. I mean I'm here trying to lose control by having 24 hr hold session, would be pretty nice to have some of these triggers. 

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)

Glad to know the Mushroom Kingdom princess is a sneeze wetter. This pleases us Ninji,  this is why we help Bowser catch her. 

I actually have had leaks trying to focus on other things,  but I got a lot of muscle down there and my bladder is huge so I really think I can hurt myself. 

I'll continue to be a voluntary leaker unless someone who can identify a seizure will watch me.

Cold weather on a full or nearly full bladder tends to result in a half-dollar coin-sized damp spot on my panties.

Chiropracty or even cracking my back in the right way usually causes spurts though there was one time with the latter where it took me a moment to realize my bladder had started emptying itself in the middle of my high school's hallway.

On a nearly full bladder, jumpscares and similar will cause twice the size of the cold weather damp spots.

Beside obvious, when holding until I start to leak, genuine leakage is often triggered by latch-key effect when I have really full bladder. And my most annoying problem, lack of bladder control when stressed, nervous or scared. That usually trigger small dribbles and spurts that might make wet patches or not on my clothes, but  sometimes event like that can cause full and very embarrassing wetting too, even it's rare.

What works for me is doing a big hold, multiple holds prefered.
The next day it's hard to me to hold my pee. When I come home after a work day while holding, I immediately start leaking.
The fact that my bladder is weaker after the holds, plus the fact that my brain thinks I'm in a comfort zone (home) really makes me start to leak, but no full wetting so far.

Definitely what does it for me is “tiring” yourself out prior to your actual hold.

So you might a do a hold up until you’re 8-9/10 full the day before, or a few hours before. You pee freely before the final flood comes, then you keep drinking steadily and you’ll find it much harder to hold the next time. For me I can go from pre-hold to leakage in about four hours with relatively steady drinking. It is very time consuming though as it takes about eight hours in total!