Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ABUniverse Hiring

Hello everyone! I was buying diapers online for the first time from ABU, and I noticed that they're looking for new warehouse staff. I clicked the link just to see what it was about, and it looked like pretty standard stuff. But then at the bottom it says the employee will get 80 free diapers every month! That seems insane to me, so I felt like I should share this here. Maybe someone from this site will get the job and enjoy the benefits. Good luck!

The idea that you get the products the company produces for free or at special conditions itself, is pretty  old. Considering they claim their team is 100% AB/DL in their core values it doesn’t really surprise me they are following that trend. I just wonder how much of it is PR and  how much is real.

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, wetninja33 said:

Hello everyone! I was buying diapers online for the first time from ABU, and I noticed that they're looking for new warehouse staff. I clicked the link just to see what it was about, and it looked like pretty standard stuff. But then at the bottom it says the employee will get 80 free diapers every month! That seems insane to me, so I felt like I should share this here. Maybe someone from this site will get the job and enjoy the benefits. Good luck!

Whaaaaa? That's like Ben and Jerries staff getting a gallon of ice cream a day! Wow... you'd have to be wearing 24/7 to work through that many...

6 hours ago, Will1994 said:

I feel like the recipient could resell them for their own profits at the generosity and expense of the company.

Sure the recipient could do that, but if the company finds out, they would very likely stop handing out the diapers. Thay way one person could ruin it for everyone else.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, wetninja33 said:

15 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Whaaaaa? That's like Ben and Jerries staff getting a gallon of ice cream a day! Wow... you'd have to be wearing 24/7 to work through that many...

Yeah it is nice but not everyone has a use for that, (I mean in this special case many of us so here have a use to for the product, but I meant, companies giving empployees their product for free instead of paying them better, in general)  would prefer it if they gave out a higher salary instaed. 

Edited by Crecil (see edit history)