Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being with someone who just happens to have accidents frequently

I’ve dated women in the past who were prone to accidents, mostly of the laughing too much or sneezing or working out variety, and was never sure whether to view it as a relationship bonus or curse? On one hand, given the fetish, it’s obviously nice to be dating someone who has frequent accidents, as it drives the sexual arousal and whatnot. But then you have the contrasting feelings of an intimate one feeling shame and embarrassment for wetting themselves and not really enjoying it... 

I was just curious how others have been in these types of relationships, or what you would do if you were in this type of relationship. I’m my experience, it was omo heaven, as these relationships relationships happened when I was younger and the women I dated would just laugh accidents off or not really care, but I never actually shared my omo kink, and I always wondered how that would have changed the relationships so to speak. 

Tl;dr: If you are dating someone who is prone to having accidents, and they aren’t aware of your omo fetish, would you consider it a relationship bonus or a bad thing?

I am currently dating a woman who is extremely accident prone. She is into omo for fun, so we both consider it a relationship bonus. But we live far apart and only see each other a couple of times a year, so of course she dates other guys in the meantime, and no one she has met is into omo, so on these dates she considers it a bad relationship thing, since some of her dates are grossed out when she has an accident, as I described in the thread about people being mean to you when you have an accident. But when it is the two of us together, we make a game out of it when we are on a  date and it is great fun.

In general people don't really consider as a bonus when a partner or a friend have frequent wetting accidents. I can tell that from my vast personal experience, looking at my friends and former intimate partners how they were reacting and still react when I wet myself. Sometimes they were amused by the situation, but mostly not so much. None of them ever knew about my omo fetish and I don't think they had an omo fetish either. At least they didn't tell that to me. They take that as part of you, but it's more like a big minus than a plus.

6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

In general people don't really consider as a bonus when a partner or a friend have frequent wetting accidents. I can tell that from my vast personal experience, looking at my friends and former intimate partners how they were reacting and still react when I wet myself. Sometimes they were amused by the situation, but mostly not so much. None of them ever knew about my omo fetish and I don't think they had an omo fetish either. At least they didn't tell that to me. They take that as part of you, but it's more like a big minus than a plus.

I agree with you. The relationships I was in only lasted a few months at most, and the accidents were more “peed a little from laughing too hard” or a very rare “drank too much alcohol and wet,” but in both scenarios, they didn’t really leave her feeling embarrassed as a little bit of pee from laughing isn’t that noticeable (and it’s a pretty common problem) and drunk wettings just sort of happen I guess. But I guess I brought the subject up as a friend of mine (not into omo) is dating someone who has a major wetting accident about once a month, as she’s a model and has to sit through shoots lasting hours without using the bathroom, and it’s putting a strain on the relationship. I don’t think I would see it as an issue, but since it’s a classic omo scenario and something most of us would be turned on by, I didn’t know if it was my omo interest speaking or if this would cause a strain in even an omo lover’s relationship. 

Edited by zen (see edit history)
9 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Yep, unless both have a peeing fetish it's a minus.  When only on of them has the fetish it's usually a plus only if the person with the fetish is not the one who's incontinent

23 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Yep, unless both have a peeing fetish it's a minus.  When only on of them has the fetish it's usually a plus only if the person with the fetish is not the one who's incontinent

Probably, but the person with the fetish have to hide his/her excitement when it happens, because incontinent person without a fetish is very stressed when it happen and wouldn't take it well if told her/his misfortune is a turn on for you. It would probably felt weird and degrading.

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Probably, but the person with the fetish have to hide his/her excitement when it happens, because incontinent person without a fetish is very stressed when it happen and wouldn't take it well if told her/his misfortune is a turn on for you. It would probably felt weird and degrading.

Maybe if they told them right up front (as soon as a non-public accident happens)