Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite outfit for someone to wet?

Male or female, just be sure to specify which. (And if you're more into wetting yourself than watching a wetting, you can say what your favorite outfit to wet is)

For me: Female, skintight shorts (short or long), jean shorts, jeans, pajama pants, or snow pants are my favorites for that. But I still like panty or bikini wettings, other pants (especially skintight) and peeing in a dress (though any videos I see of that have them lift them so we see them wetting their panties).

(I might have asked this before but that post is long gone and there are plenty of newcomers since then)

For me it is tight jeans when I'm dressed as man and I often also wear female tight jeans too. The colour depends how daring I feel.
But my all time favourite combination are pantyhose, high heels and a knee high skirt. But most of my semi planned accidents in public happen when I'm wearing ankle length dress or skirt.
The same goes for others when they wet them self.

8 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

For me it is tight jeans when I'm dressed as man and I often also wear female tight jeans too. The colour depends how daring I feel.
But my all time favourite combination are pantyhose, high heels and a knee high skirt. But most of my semi planned accidents in public happen when I'm wearing ankle length dress or skirt.
The same goes for others when they wet them self.

mini skirts can also look sexy when the person is peeing their panties

For women, loose-fitting gym or running shorts.  Even better if they are unlined and worn commando because you get a gushing sound as the piss hits the fabric.  Nylon is preferable because it's slightly stiff and emphasizes that gush. 

Panties are also fun, especially silk or satin, but a cute pair of cotton panties can be nice to watch getting soaked, too.

Leggings and yoga shorts are interesting in their own right, because quite often a woman can piss a coherent stream right through them, and to be quite blunt, leggings show off a hot woman's form better than just about any other clothing option, but the downside is that the wet pattern that develops is for me kind of unsatisfying.

A lot of guys like watching women wet jeans.  They're alright, I  guess, but I think the interesting thing that happens here is that there is one point in the wetting where there is a sudden gush sideways before it runs down the legs.  I've often wondered why, but my best guess is that it's spraying out of the legs of her panties when this happens. 

Leggings, and/or skirts, they hide and hold the least urine, and they're just super cute.

Things like knee high socks, tights, stockings and pantyhose are also really adorable to see someone wet.

Though if I'm being honest, watching someone wet any type of clothes is really cute, but I suppose the ones I mentioned above are my favorites.

Pajamas are really cute too, and shorts.💛

Edited by Drip
I forgot shorts (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Ninji said:

Wet jeans,  diapers or pantyhose can sit on my face. 

Reminds me of a few pictures I saw of Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle sitting on each other's faces in wet, messy diapers. While diapers aren't something I usually fantasize about, I do have a small bit of interest in them and I would LOVE for either of them to sit on my face in the same state as in those pics.

3 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Reminds me of a few pictures I saw of Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle sitting on each other's faces in wet, messy diapers. While diapers aren't something I usually fantasize about, I do have a small bit of interest in them and I would LOVE for either of them to sit on my face in the same state as in those pics.

If a girl you think is hot wants to shove her pissy diaper in your face you're going to be like #abdl on twitter

On 5/22/2020 at 8:36 AM, WetConverse said:

I'm male and prefer male wettings 😉

From the clothing style skater/emo stuff is really the best. I personally prefer black jeans, boxershorts and Converse or Vans sneaks. Seeing an skater pissing his jeans and filling up some hi top skater shoes (Etnies, DC, ...) looks also really hot.

frame_1589985157467__01.jpg

Soaking hi-tops skate-sneakers are the best!

23 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

mini skirts can also look sexy when the person is peeing their panties

Definitely. Especially if the person is wearing pantyhose that show wetness well. But it's almost as obvious what you done it as when wetting your pants and I rarely do it in public. And I'm too old and don't really have legs for mini skirt, if you know what I mean. That's why I don't wear it in public often. 
Mini skirt is practical from another reason. When you're peeing outside, you can just pull it up, lean forward and you pee through your panties without making your skirt wet. You don't have to reveal your private parts and when you're done, no one knows what you done. You can carry on with life normally, just can't sit down until your panties dry out or you change them at appropriate place later on.

Only female wetting. Skirt or dress and knickers rather than jeans/shorts.  Standing wetting knickers under a skirt with pee running down her legs. Wetting knickers under a skirt sitting on a hard chair with pee running off the chair into a puddle on the floor.  Wetting those trainer knickers called "pull-ups" with pee bulging between the legs