Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had read about it before, wearing a diaper in the shower with the water on, and I decided to try it.

It was just me, Eric was with his friend for a couple hours, so once I got the opportunity I put on this thick diaper, I never look at brands, and was ready. I drank like a madwomen for the next 3 hours.

I first thought I would just wet, but then remembered I hadn't pooped in three days. So I waited and that happened too. 

This already felt normal, and I stood in the shower naked save for this diaper. It was nice and tight so it didn't leak. 

I turned on the water and....wow. It turned big and huge and puffy. The sensation of  a wet full  diaper was great. The water running against the wet and squishy sensations inside of the diaper was great. I pulled it up a little higher, and everything scooched up. I had my legs spread out a bunch too, I couldn't put them together.

I was going to shower put ha no way to take this thing off, so I got back out and waiting a little while. Felt amazing, and I plan on doing it again. Now I understand the hype

• 5 months later...