Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is sounding excellent. A good twist of the norm- a cruise setting with four friends, some new aquaintances and few dicks, but with omorashi themes, settings, and vibes.

I particularly like 'Janet', as I am a huge fan of the shy, big-breasted, weak-bladdered women. Top tier, and I can't wait for the next part- no rush though, I can appreciate how long something like this takes.

Good work, my friend!

1 hour ago, wedgeantilles said:

That definitly is a great start!

I like the rules about the cruise a lot, everything seems well thought and you can think: Hey, why not, that could be real 🙂

Thank you, im glad it comes across that way, spent probably too much time imagining what I would do if I was running this type of cruise haha. Im sure there are probably somethings I missed but at the same time having a massive chapter just full of rules might have been a bit boring. 

6 hours ago, NothingLeft said:

This is sounding excellent. A good twist of the norm- a cruise setting with four friends, some new aquaintances and few dicks, but with omorashi themes, settings, and vibes.

I particularly like 'Janet', as I am a huge fan of the shy, big-breasted, weak-bladdered women. Top tier, and I can't wait for the next part- no rush though, I can appreciate how long something like this takes.

Good work, my friend!

Hey thanks! 

im hoping to get a chapter out at least once a week. But thanks for understanding! 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:29 AM, Melificentfan said:

I am so loving this story so far can’t wait for the next chapter 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:29 AM, Oel14 said:

Very promising start!

Also good writing style, well done!

Thank you both for the encouragement, its very kind and  good motivation! 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:27 AM, Dtravis said:

Very interesting beginning, I am looking forward to see how extreme this can get.

Thank you! It probably wont get as extreme as the Weakest link did, but hopefully it is still enjoyable. 

6 hours ago, Markj9494 said:

Thank you! It probably wont get as extreme as the Weakest link did, but hopefully it is still enjoyable. 

Now I remember, this story was from you too - I enjoyed the weakest link a lot too.
Your stories really are something special with a very interesting setup!

Personally, I'd like this story to have more realistic numbers. The setup in this story is way more plausible, that's why more realistic numbers fit very well in this story IMO.

And that you wrote the weakest link gives me very much hope that we will see more chapters 🙂 There are several awesome stories on this board that started great but never finished 😞

Shorter version:

Imagine a pee holding challenge for three women. They start in a house with beach, pier, sailboat nearby. They drink two litres within two hours, and then they have to hold it for another two hours. To make it more difficult, a boat trip is arranged. A video is made on the boat, bulging bladders and all. After the trip, they return to the house and measure their volume.

https://twitter.com/Evangelynexx/header_photo

Chapter 3: The early bird gets to pee

Janet was the first to wake, opening her eyes groggily she instantly threw both her hands between her legs and clenched her muscles, her waking body suddenly remembering where it was and what had happened yesterday. Overnight her bladder had filled and now she felt like she was on the verge of wetting herself as she laid there, faint pulses in her full bladder caused her muscles to spasm slightly. Letting out a quiet groan she gripped herself harder, using her hands to help the muscles that didn’t seem awake yet. After taking a few moments to gain some composure she grabbed her phone with one hand to check the time, 7.51am. Feeling the urgency in her bladder slightly lowering, she was glad she only had about an hour to wait.

Standing gingerly she got dressed, choosing not to go with anything that would cause her to bend over. Slipping a summery dress on over her head and grabbing some sandals she decided she would walk the ship a little before heading to the pass check early. Feeling her bladder contract she winced, squeezing herself under her dress she contemplating giving in and finding the toilet, but she was too close to give up now. 

Opening her phone she messaged her friends. “Don’t wait for me, I'm going to go over now so I can visit the toilets straight away afterwards.” Pausing for a second to consider if that was too much information to share. She hated talking about this sort of thing but everyone knew she already needed to pee. 

After walking around for a while and getting a couple of odd looks from the staff at the stalls she passed a fourth time, Janet made her way to the main hall. Walking had helped her hold but she was starting to feel the same ache she had felt first thing this morning. If there was anyway she could get checked early she could save herself a lot of trouble, trouble that was fast approaching her as she tried not to hold herself in public.

Walking into the room she was relieved to see no line In front of her, although a rope barrier was still across the main desk with a sign clearly stating that the desk opened at 9 and not a moment earlier. With 11 minutes to go she took her place at the front, trying to resist the urge to press her hands ashamedly into her crotch. But as the minutes passed she was getting closer and closer to succumbing to the mounting pressure inside her. She wasn’t sure where this extra liquid was coming from having not drunk anything since last night, but her bladder felt even fuller than it did when she woke. A light sweat gathering on her face as she pursed her lips, a little bit of panic starting to creep in again, she couldn't wet herself, she just couldn't. 

As Janet stood their waiting, a set of fast approaching padding footsteps approached from behind, clearly in a hurry. Turning around she could see a young auburn haired woman shuffling towards her at the stand with both hands between her legs.

“Please, please you have to let me go first” the woman begged, tears gathering in the corner of her pleading eyes. Despite her own desperation it was clear the woman had even less time before the call of nature won over her bodily control.

“yeah sure” Janet said taking a step back, how long could not stamping her boarding pass take?

Stepping forward the young woman clutched her boarding pass,

“Hi, im…im her to show my pass” She stammered, her legs tightly crossed as she bobbed up and down on the spot. The extent of her desperation was easy for all to see.

“Im sorry, we still aren’t open for another 7 minutes”

“Please, you don’t understand. I cant wait”

“Im afraid you are going to have to try if you want the prize” he said, a clear lack of compassion on his face.

“I….I…” The woman trailed off

Jannet could see it was already too late for her, the crotch of her black leggings glistened for a moment before a river of pee exploded between her tightly clenched legs. The liquid quickly raced down her legs, saturating the thin material and pouring off her legs onto her bare feet and the carpet below. The quiet accident unfolding in front of her did nothing for Janet’s own desperation as she took a step back away from the expanding puddle that was forming next of her.

20 seconds later the steam of clear liquid came to a hault. “Im sorry, I just couldn’t hold it any longer” the woman said to the man still standing behind the stall as if nothing at all was going on. “Can I see your pass please” He asked, as the woman handed the slightly crumpled card to him. Leaning below the counter he pulled out a stamp like the one she had seen in the demonstration, inking it he stamped the barefoot woman’s papers as void. Tears forming in her eyes once again she accepted the papers and slowly walked back the way she had come, leaving wet footprints as she went.

Gripping herself through her loose dress Janet crossed her legs tightly, having just witnessed an accident first hand, her own felt so much closer. Tensing her muscles rhythmically she could feel the heavy weight in her bladder weakening her control. Now bouncing gently on the spot she regretted not putting a bra, she was sure anyone watching would be able to tell and hated putting on such a display as her breasts gently bounced unrestrained. Her face started to burn red, but as embarrassing as this was she needed to keep moving or she wasn’t going to make it. Closing her eyes she tried to focus on her muscles, helping them stay in control.

“Ok miss, we are open if you have your pass.”

Janet had closed her eyes, bouncing on the spot in her own desperate world she had been unaware of time passing and also of the Que of desperate looking people behind her.

“I uh, yes sorry” she said handing over the boarding pass which was closely examined by the man at the desk. Looking around she wondered if her friends were behind her, be she could see no signs of any of them. Although the amount of bobbing and pee dancing going on was making it difficult to be sure.

“It seems everything is in order, would you like credit or Euros?”

“Credit please”

“Ok, no problem. Here is your credit please enjoy the rest of your day”

Walking again made it somewhat easier to hold as she quickly left the main hall and headed to the ladies room. Each step bringing her closer to much needed relief, rounding the final corner she pushed the door to the ladies room open. In front of her was another desk, a middle aged woman in a simple uniform was currently stamping another woman's pass who had seemingly decided that her needs were too much to wait for the cash. A small wet spot on her jeans a clear indication she might have been right. Slowly the woman walked out of the toilets, seemingly having rushed into the toilet before having her card marked.

“Hi, can you mark my pass please” Janet asked quickly

“Of course lovely, may I see your card.”

“Yes, here it is” Janet said, trying to maintain her composure as her bladder now throbbed deeply within her. Being just feet from the toilets was doubling her desperation, this final hurdle almost too much for her. Dancing from foot to foot her eyes suddenly bulged as she felt a burst of wetness escape her tightly clenched muscles. A damp spot spreading across her satin white underwear before she could clench harder and stem the flow.

“Its okay love, just go and pee and ill give this back to you on your way out.” The kind woman at the desk said.

Janet didn’t need to be told twice, with her thighs still pressed together she stepped into the nearest cubicle. Closing the door quickly she was happy she had chosen a dress as in an instant she whipped her underwear down and sat on the toilet, a strong stream of pee burst out of her almost instantly. Hanging her head she enjoyed the relaxing feeling, proud of herself for having made it this far. It was by far the longest she had ever held, almost a full day! As she relaxed and the sound of her pee hitting the water filled the room she wondered how her friends were doing.

Meanwhile…

Sasha woke to the sound of a banging on her door.

“Sasha, you in there?” Barbara’s voice on the other side of the door asked.

Swinging her legs off the bed she jumped up, only to double over and end up on her knees with both hands between her legs.

“Holy shit” she moaned as her bladder got the better of her. A small bulge visible in her abdomen. the diuretic effects of the alcohol making her kidneys work overtime during the night and filling her up even more. Breathing heavily, she closed her eyes trying not to burst on the spot, but thankfully it seemed the it was just the sudden movement that had intensified her need.

“Yeah…im here, give me like 2 minutes.” She said her voice faltering slightly.

Slowly she stood with one hand supporting her bulging bladder, using the other for leverage on her bed. Now with one hand constantly between her legs she took off her night clothes and carefully got dressed for the day. Considering their plans she chose a pair of light green trail shorts and a tan coloured tank top, she finished up by tying her hair into a ponytail with the same purple ribbon she had worn last night. Thankfully it seemed her bladder had calmed a little, although it still demanded attention. Pressing her thighs together and giving herself another squeeze to reassure herself, Sasha opened the door to the others.

“Finally, you are getting as bad as Lilli”

“Hey” they both responded to Barbara’s insult.

“Where's Janet?” Sasha asked

“She went down early, I think she might have been struggling with her bladder, love her.” An end to a sentence that can often be condescending, but they knew it was meant with compassion.

“Yeah well I don’t think im far behind her if im honest” Sasha responded. “I think im going to get my money and then go pee before I wet myself” 

With one hand firmly in her pocket Sasha led the girls to the main room, only for her heart to stop as she came across the line of about 20 people In front of her.

“Oh god, why do there have to be so many people on this boat.” She lamented out loud.

“It will be fine, its moving quickly.” Lilli tried to reassure her friend.

Now stepping from foot to foot Sasha tried to pee dance somewhat elegantly, if that was even possible. Her bladder ached terribly but the constant moving was helping her hold it, just as it had Janet earlier.

“Come on kitty you can do it.”

Turning around Sasha could see a petite woman walking towards the line, her hands clutching a heavily distended bladder that could have passed for at least a few months pregnant. Her small size and stature only amplifying her swollen bladders size as a pulse visibly shook her body.

“Im sorry, I cant hold it love” She said to the tall man next to her.

“Yes you can, its just a few moments more” He responded.

“Why did you make me drink those last drinks and how did I let you talk me into this” she whined, just managing the few  steps to reach the back of the Que of two dozen people. 

Sasha continued hopping from foot to foot, her own bladder cramping heavily inside her body as it tried to convince her to give up on the money and dash to the ladies. But she was determined to make it to the front of the Que, which to her annoyance was moving at a painfully slow rate. Each passenger in line was having their pass checked in every way possible to make sure no one was cheating, a fact that was making It more and more likely that some of the desperately dancing people in line wouldn’t make it. Another groan from the new arrival made her turn around, but it seemed she was somehow still containing her extremely full bladder.

Putting a hand back between her legs Sasha was counting the moments as they passed, but finally after almost 10 minutes she was next in line. The visibly desperate woman at the front handing over the pass with shaking hands and bobbing up and down rapidly. But it seemed all was in order and the woman sprinted in the directions of the ladies room, a few drops of liquid were slowly sinking into the carpet where she was once stood.

“Pass please” the man behind the counter said

Here” Sasha said, almost fumbling it onto the floor. “Sorry”

“Its quite alright miss” Shining the pass under a light and brushing it with a finger he cross referenced it with the passenger log before handing it back.

“Credit or Euro’s?”

“Im sorry?” Sasha asked, her brain currently otherwise occupied.

“Do you want credit for the ship or Euro’s to spend while we are docked?”

“Oh…uh Euro’s please”

“Sure thing, here you go” he said handing her a small package of Euroes which she quickly handed off to Barbara.

“I’ve got to go!, can you hold on to these”

“Sure thing” Barbara answered, putting them in her purse as she handed over her own boarding pass. With her and Lili looking decidedly more composed than their red headed friend.

Rounding the corner to where the ladies room was Sasha’s heart dropped, in front of her was a line of what had to be three dozen women, not including those in the bathroom already. It seemed like every woman on the ship was currently waiting their turn, groaning loudly she pushed a hand hard against her crotch. Time passed slowly as the line refused to move an inch, her frustration and desperation rising equally.

“Come on, come on, come on.” She whispered to herself as she started to pace around in small circles. Still time passed and only two women had come out, but even from here she could see Que continued the other side of the door too, what was she going to do.

“Oh no…” Came a soft whimper from behind her.

The small woman had somehow made it through the line of checks and was now stood behind her. The look of anguish on her face clear to see as she tried to deal with the new revelation of having to wait in such a long line. Sasha could see the look of distress creeping across her face before the woman closed her eyes closed and a frown formed on her face.

Moments later a tear rolled down her tanned cheek and a torrent of pee burst forth from under her polka dot skirt. A thunderous torrent fell freely between her legs splattering nosily onto the ground beneath her. The woman’s face burned red as she failed to contain her bladder a moment longer, the gushing stream forming a growing puddle beneath her. Smaller rivulets snaked their way down her slender bare legs before flowing out of her darkening leather sandals, the woman letting out a final whimper as she completely gave up control and the loud hiss intensified.

“Fuck this” Sasha whispered to herself, unable to watch the poor woman's accident for fear of triggering her own. A number of similar sentiments were uttered by many of those in the Que as Sasha quickly left it to find her friends.

Back in the main hall the other 3 had all met up and were discussing their plans for the day. A look of slight tenseness on the faces of both sisters as they battled the morning temptation to give in like the rest of them and pee.

“Hey Sasha, feeling better?” Lilli asked

“No, there was a fucking huge line. No way I could wait that long. The first bus leaves in like 5 minutes can we please be on it so I can find somewhere to pee in town?” she said rapidly and with a sense of anger.

“I…Uh yeah sure. Have you got everything we can head over now?”

“Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think so, but I don’t really care right now.”

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Asked Barbara, a look of genuine concern crossing her face as she watched her friend squirm in her shorts.

“I don’t have any other choice, even if all those women took 1 minute each, that’s like half an hour minimum.”

“Wow, that line was that big?” Janet asked, happy she had gotten in early. Although her newly changed underwear was a reminder of the fact that if there had been just 1 more person before herr she wouldn’t have made it.

“Yes, now can we get a move on.” Sasha said, marching towards the doors.

Thankfully the bus was already outside waiting, showing their passes to a member of staff they were forced to wait as a young woman brought up a handful of the strange looking belts from the first day. Barely able to stand still Sasha squirmed as the young woman placed one through the belt loops of her shorts, it seemed she was having some trouble with Sasha constantly shifting legs. A clear look of knowing on the staff members face as she started pulling it tight, hearing its mechanism click into position.

Now on the bus the four of them chose a set of seats just as much to Sasha’s relief the doors closed and it started pulling away. Her legs moving furiously under the seat she Knew she wouldn’t last long and just hoped there would be a bathroom close to where they stopped. Driving out of the port and towards the mountains in the distance a guide at the front started to point out various interesting things out of the windows, it helped to distract Sasha from her constant need to pee a little. A couple of rows in front she could see another pair of young women, clearly both desperate to pee as their legs bounced up and down. Sasha wondered if that was what she looked like right now,her legs shifting uncontrollably where she sat. The bumps in the road were pure agony, each pothole seemingly trying to break her defences and make her wet herself. But a short while later she heard the guide announce they were nearing their drop off point, "just a few minutes" she told herself, she could last that long.

Stepping off the bus the group found themselves in a busy rural Italian town, full of market stalls and local people walking around. The smells and colours coming from all the stalls were amazing, filled with ripe fruit and flowers.

“I need a toilet” Sasha gasped to the others, “Like now”

I uhh ok, im sure there is a restaurant around here somewhere.” Janet replied, feeling sorry for her friend that hadn’t had the chance to pee like her. “why don’t we ask the bus guide?”

“Perfect!” Sasha said, walking back to the bus “Sorry, excuse me, would you know where there is a café or resurant around here?”

The guide turned around, another knowing look of having seen this a million times written across his face. “Im sorry, its market day so they wont be open this early. But if you go down that street and turn left there should be a local café with facilities you can use, if it helps the Italian for toilet is gabinetto.”

“Sorry, they are not open yet? But its gone half 10” Sasha said, trying not to get angry at him for the situation she had put herself in.

“Yes, but im afraid businesses in this town don’t open until around 12 because they are at the market, or just because they don’t expect much in the way of business with everyone else there.”

“Ok…sorry” She said, before walking slowly back to the group.

“What did he say?” Janet asked.

“He said im screwed basically. The market means things don’t open for another hour and a half”

“Do you think you can last that long?" asked Barbara

“Well, I guess its my only option” Although she didn't seem to sure of herself in that.

“Come on, im sure we can find something that is open” Barbara said, starting to walk into town.

An hour and several confused Italians later the group found themselves sat on a bench in town, Sasha was now beside herself in desperation. Unable to move she was currently sat with both hands buried deep in her crotch, legs crossed and bent forwards. She looked a mess, sweat covering her body and the ribbon in her hair coming undone, but she could focus on nothing but her need to pee. They had been unable to find anything that was open, and despite Barbara’s comments of peeing outside there was simply no time between the passing locals at market. Why was the universe against her, why did she have to leave the ship. It had now been way longer than it would have been If she waited in the Que.

Her bladder spasmed again, aching for release as her muscles did their best to keep her clothes dry. Bending over more she could feel the thin plastic belt digging into her and reminding her even more of her poor choices. Aware there was no way she would be making it till tomorrow without peeing she wasn’t even sure why she was wearing it in the first place. Her frustration getting the better of her she straightened up to the surprise of her friends, crossing her legs tighter she freed her hands to undo the belt.

“Come on, stupid thing” She said tugging at the belt that didn’t seem to want to come apart.

“Come on!” she almost shouted, fighting with the belt.

“Are you ok?” Lilli asked

“No, no im not OK. I really need to pee” she whimpered “And this stupid belt is digging into me and now I cant get it off, and the stupid place wont open so I can pee and im literally about to wet myself” A pair of tears rolled down her flushed face, the hopelessness of the situation getting to her.

“No, don’t say that, you will be ok. Lets see if I can help you with that” Lili tried to reassure her, moving over to try and help with the belt.

“How does this thing even work, we pull these tabs here” Pulling on the tabs didn’t achieve anything other than making Sasha grunt in discomfort as the force Jostled her bladder.

“Sorry” Lili said. “I don’t know why its not working” Peering closer at the belt she could see that some of the mechanism had gotten caught on a bit of the plastic belt which had somehow twisted inside the lock. “I think its stuck on itself”

“Oh great, just what I needed” Pressing her hands between her legs and bending over once again, Sasha's fate seemed sealed.

“Maybe the guy at the bus has something we can use. I mean its their fault if its broken”

“I…..I….I don’t know if I can make it even that far.”

“Come on, what have you got to loose, you cant pee with it on anyway.”

Slowly Sasha stood, her centre of gravity shifting again causing her bloated bladder to spasm inside her. Eyes wide in shock she felt her muscles quiver and the smallest of leaks escape her tormented bladder. She really didn’t have much time and now she knew it.

The walk back to the bus felt like a marathon to poor Sasha, who had to stop every now and then to make sure she didn’t loose it. She was on the very edges of control, but through the encouragement of her 3 friends she made it dry. Knocking on the bus Lilli woke the driver who had been napping, his cap over his eyes.

“Hi, how can I help?”

“Um…my friends belt seems to be stuck and she would like to ….remove it.”

“Oh…um, I can take a look. If its ok with you.” Getting a nod from Sasha he bent down to inspect the belt, which wasn’t easy with how much the young woman was moving.

“I…uh, It looks like one of the tabs was pulled without the other one? And its somehow got that side stuck in the wrong place. Im not sure what I can do though sorry.”

“I….hhuuh” Sasha groaned

“Have you got anything that we can cut it with? If its already broken it wont come off without something like that anyway” Barbara asked

“Um…” he thought for a moment before rushing through the bus to a small first aid box under one of the chairs. “I…..here we are” he said pulling out  a pair of strange looking scissors. “These are made for bandages I think, but they might do the trick?”

“If I just…uhh…actually would one of you like to do it. It feels a bit odd me doing it.”

“Oh just give them here” Lilli said, grabbing them and sliding them under the belt of the still dancing Sasha. Catching the plastic material between the blades she pressed them shut, but unfortunately the thin plastic seemed to only warp slightly as the blades slid along its smooth surface. Trying a few more times she could see it wasn’t going to work.

“Have you got anything else?”

“Uhh…no im afraid I don’t”

Oh god”. Sasha whimpered again, pressing her crotch even harder she fought the thought of just letting it all go and ending her suffering. It would be so easy to just let it out, but then she would still be stuck in her wet clothes, although she wasn’t sure that would be so bad right now.

“I….uh well im supposed to go back and pick up the next group soon. I could leave a little early and you could come back with me. See if you can get it sorted at the boat if you think you can…..make it that far…..I’ll be fast.”

“Hhuuuhh, yeah, yeah ill try” Sasha agreed. “You guys enjoy the town….ill try and not pee myself”

Boarding the bus she sat on the first seat by the door, trying to limit the time between getting on and off as much as possible. Her slightly damp underwear a reminder than every second would count. The ride itself was so much worse than it had been a couple of hours earlier, her now at capacity bladder almost breaking with each of the small bumps. A haze of desperation had descended onto her mind, unable to keep track of anything but her need to pee and the memories of everything she could have done to avoid this situation.

“We are almost there” the driver said.

Looking out of the window she could see the ship in the distance she was almost there! But as her concentration was broken by the new hope the bus hit a particularly big hole in the road. Being so close to the front also meant she was sat right above the wheel, meaning that the shock went strait through her and her poor bladder. Again she felt her muscles tremble as her bloated bladder sent a wave of pain through her abdomen, a burning heat now present int the pit of her stomach. A second larger leak escaped her control, saturating her cotton underwear and soaking through into her shorts. Her face burned with shame as she felt the wetness spread between her legs, but somehow she regained control. It was only a leak, despite everything going against her she was still in control.

Pulling up to the ship the diver opened the doors and she stepped out on unsteady feet. She must have looked a right state to the passengers waiting for the second trip.

“Hey Sasha, how’s it going”

Oh no, it was the other group from last night. They were waiting for the next bus. Her brain failed to come up with anything as she stood there for a few moments just staring at Cath and the others.

“I uhhh” She could see the looks of concern and confusion from the others. Her face burning even more as her legs started to tremble beneath her.

“They are over here” the driver said, sensing her embarrassment. “If you would like to board I will check you passes once you are on the bus” he said trying to split the two groups up and save Sasha from any more awkward encounters or outright humiliation.

“I…thanks” She said as the other group boarded the bus, excitement overcoming curiosity.

“No problem, ill take you to another member of staff and explain and they should be able to help you.”

The next 100 meters could have been a million for Sasha, the effort of not exploding on the spot taking its toll. Thankfully the driver had gone ahead and explained the situation, she could see a couple of members of staff walking towards her.

“Hi, so you are having a problem with your belt?”

“Yeah” Sasha said, trying to remain calm despite the situation. If this was her only chance to save her graces she didn’t want to confuse them or make it any worse than it already was.

“Ok, do you mind if I take a look at it?” The man asked.

“No, thats ok”

Crouching down he carefully inspected the belt, just like the driver. “Ah ok, I see what the issue is, its overlapped with the mechanism.”

Can you cut it off or something, I really need to use the bathroom” Sasha said her legs starting to vibrate again.

“im afraid they were designed to be tamper proof so they are not easily cut. We do have something that can do it, but it might take some time to find it and im guessing you would rather get this off now?”

“Yes, I cant wait much longer, please.” She begged

“Ok, well we have seen this a few time, usually when people have tried to take it off and reassemble it themselves. We have found that pulling hard on both tabs can sometimes force it through the mechanism…but it will probably be uncomfortable” He said.

“Look, I don’t care I really just want this off so I can pee.” Another tear rolled down her face as she resumed full on pee dancing, her whole abdomen quivering as her tired muscles tried to remain clenched..

“Ok, so sue if you take that tab and pull on three?” he said to the other member of staff.

“You sure you are ready?” He asked Sasha

“Yes” Sasha said breathlessly, doing her best to keep more tears from her eyes.

“Ok then” he said putting his left hand on her leg for leverage he grabbed the tab of the belt in the other. “1….2…..3!

The force of them pulling almost toppled Sasha over as she stumbled, the belt suddenly tight around her before falling free onto the floor. But it was too late.

Letting out a final whimper Sasha’s bladder burst into her green shorts. Her pee shooting out of her and down both of her legs at speed.

“Shit” the man shouted as his hand became covered in Sasha’s pee which was now flowing rapidly down her bare legs and over his hand that had been holding onto one of them. The light green shorts instantly darkened around her crotch, the wetness spreading to cover her backside before running down the back of legs as well, splattering nosily onto the ground from her calves. A small puddle formed as Sasha sobbed where she stood, she was 24 and currently peeing herself in Italy. She wanted to run off completely humiliated, but her legs seemed to be frozen on the spot. More and more pee pushed its way out of her tired body, it had gone without relief for more than a full day, not knowing if this was going to be a regular event it seemed intent on emptying itself quickly. Thirty seconds later her steam came to an end, the last drops falling into the large puddle that had formed on the sun baked concrete. Covering her face in shame she wanted to wake up in her room again, surely this had all been a nightmare, this couldn’t have happened for real.

A few more moments of silence passed,  only the faint engine of the distant bus and sound of the waves could be heard.

“Um…im really really sorry.” The woman said, the first time she had spoken to her.

“Yeah, but if it makes you feel any better we see this sort of thing all the time.” The man  said waiting a few moments before speaking again.  “I don’t mean to add to the situation, but if you give us your pass I can stamp it here and then you can go and get…cleaned up if you want.”

Nodding and still not saying a word Sasha handed over her pass. Still stood at the centre of the puddle as it started to dry in the hot Italian sun. Getting her pass back she walked off still avoiding eye contact, trying to make her way to her room seeing as few people as possible. Her shorts were clearly wet and it would be obvious to anyone who saw her, but thankfully it seemed only a handful of people were walking around the ship Opening the door to her room she carefully took off her shoes and wet shorts, kicking them into the corner of her room. Tears started to well up as she began to sob at the situation, she couldn’t believe she had just done that, it had been years, decades since her last accident, this was humiliating. Jumping in the shower she let the warm wash away her tears and cleaned the pee from her legs.

Finishing up her longer than normal shower and getting dressed in some fresh jeans and t-shirt, Sasha decided she would take a walk. Perhaps a bit of retail therapy would help her get over the disastrous start to the day. As she left her room she could still feel a phantom wetness between her legs, even after changing she just couldn't shake the feeling.

Leaving her room she walked the decks of the ship freely, when suddenly she felt her flipflop step in something wet in the carpet. Looking around she realised she was also noticing more and more wet floor signs, what was going on? Walking towards the elevators she stepped inside, pressing the shopping floor's button she stood back.

“Please, hold the lift!” came a desperate shout.

Sticking her hand out she stopped the doors from closing as a tall skinny blonde all but sprinted into the lift.

“Thank you!”

“No pro…. Are you ok?” Sasha asked.

Since getting in the blonde had been walking in rapid small circles with two hands between her legs.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Yeah sorry, I really have to pee and the line on this floor was massive”

Suddenly it all made sense, just like her, it seemed that all the other people onboard were suffering a similar fate.

“Oh…..oh no” the girl cried.

A strong stream of clear pee flowed between her legs, falling straight from underneath her short denim skirt. Squatting quickly the girl pulled up her skirt to save it and Sasha couldn’t help but notice the girls white pants turn almost transparent as she pissed herself in the lift.

“Im sorry, im so sorry” She started to apologise profusely to Sasha

No its ok, trust me I was in the same boat earlier” she said showing her the black mark on her hand.

Suddenly a loud ding announced their arrival at the next floor. Sasha saw the young woman still squatting throw a hand between her slender legs and stand, a small stream still flowing for a few seconds before being cut off.  “Ok, I think I can make it. Sorry about that” the woman said before rushing off to find the toilet on this floor.

Carefully stepping out of the lift she was shocked to see the same thing on this floor, occasional darker areas of carpet, some suspiciously around potted plants. Dodging the puddles she made her way into the big shopping area, looking to find the makeup isle to get some new supplies for a make over, a sure way to to make herself feel better. Selecting a few pieces, a new shade of lipstick and some killer shades she paid for them with the mornings winnings and made her way back to her room.

Having now found the stairs she walked up them towards her room, passing the ladies room she could see a line of a dozen or more women still waiting outside the toilets. Another woman walking out red faced and avoiding eye contact, her torn jeans darkened down the inside of both legs, a clear sign she hand’t made it.

It seemed that Sasha wasn't the only one having trouble waiting today, it seemed the ship was full of people coming to the ends of their bladders abilities. While she could defiantly sympathise, it did give her some comfort to know she wasn’t the only one.

-----------------

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And thanks again for all the positive comments!

An excellent chapter indeed, though in retrospect I almost wish Sasha had made a bigger fuss about being voided out of the contest since in the end her failure wasn't entirely her fault. Yes, she gambled on going ashore and lost, but her real undoing was the faulty belt design; I'd even argue that there was still a chance, slim though it may have been, that she might have still made it until the last botched attempt to undo the mechanism that squeezed her bladder past breaking point. Finally, even the staff admitted that this sort of failure with the belt mechanism happened fairly regularly, which urks me that they'd even be used at all since it seems counter to the spirit of the contest that this very situation can happen.

Under these circumstances, I wish some sort of special dispensation had been given to Sasha since it was the cruise hardware that caused her to fail, and she had not been removed from the contest. Maybe not given the cash bonus for that day, but not so harshly punished for something that in the end wasn't her fault.

Chapter 4: Upping the game

Lounging by the pool for the last few hours had totally removed any anxiety that Sasha had still felt from the mornings accident, in fact she felt strangely free and was now able to enjoy the cruise to its fullest. As time went on she had also witnessed a number of accidents as men and women lost the battle with their bladders. Clearly trying to be the one to win the free trip was a big incentive for people to push their bodies to their extremes, with many falling short of the desired outcome. A whistle from one of the other pools caught her attention, looking over she could see the life guard pointing to a young black hared girl. Even from this distance Sasha could see the clear water turning blue as a hidden chemical reacted with what she guessed was the girl urinating into the pool. A number of people quickly rushed out of the pool, trying to avoid the rapidly spreading pee as she peed into her bikini in the middle of the water.

It was strange how quickly you could get used to seeing someone wet themselves, a couple of days ago she couldn’t remember having seen one person do it and yet today that had to be the 10th that she had seen. Equally, she was sure seeing such events before would have grossed her out, but turning over in her chair Sasha didn’t give it a second thought, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Checking the time on her phone to make sure she evenly tanned herself she noticed a number of missed messages in the group chat. The others were on the way back from the village and would soon back on the boat, followed by about 4 dozen photos of Lilli hugging cows. The final message was a plan to meet in Barbs room once they were all back aboard. Thankfully she noticed no one was asking her about what had happened, saving her a probably awkward conversation. Hopefully she and the others could all just forget about what happened and move on.

Finishing her last few minutes of tanning in the Italian sun Sasha walked back to her room, having a quick rinse in the shower to remove the suncream she got dressed and knocked on Barbara’s door. Walking in she could see the others must have had a productive day at market as bags of random things laid across the room.

“So, seems like you had fun” She said, the three others all sat on the large bed.

“Hey Sasha, oh my god the Cows were so fluffy!” Lilli said, her arms hugging an invisible cow.

“I meant the bags” Sasha laughed, pointing to the pile of stuff.

“Oh…yeah the market was alright”

“Don’t worry we didn’t forget you” Janet said, throwing a small package to Sasha.

“Aww you guys, you know you didn’t hav…..really.” Rummaged through the bag she found a large pair of scissors, a large label claiming they were sharp enough to cut through plastic.

“Yeah well,  the thing is they can cut through plastic….but the packet is plastic, so you know you still need to find something else to open them with” Janet said, unable to stop a smile appearing on her face.

“We are only joking” Barbara said, throwing another package to the jokingly scowling Sasha.

Unwrapping the second she was much happier to see a number of handcrafted accessories including a new ribbon made of some sort of fabric.

“Its weaved out of the hair of the cows” Lilli said excitedly, “they even dye it in the town”

“Thanks guys” Sasha said, quickly tying her still drying hair up into her iconic ponytail.

“Oh and we met Cath and some of the others out there, they invited us to that bar with the pool tables and stuff if you wanted to join?” Barbara added.

“Yeah sounds fun”

The bar itself was pretty nice, far nicer than any of them had expected to see on a cruise like this. Black marble counter tops and gold inlay gave the place a real fancy vibe, while to the side there was an area full of traditional pub games, pool, darts and even a poker table. Pushing two of the tall tables together the 9 of them sat around passing stories from one group to the other. Currently they were talking about how Amy had once gotten on the wrong plane and no one seemed to notice until halfway through she got a call from the airline asking where she was.

“You would not believe how hard It is to get out of Dubai if you are not supposed to be there” she joked.

“Should we order some dinner, I am starving” Eva said at a break in the conversation.

“Yessss, me too” Sasha added a bit too enthusiastically.

“You guys want to share some platters?” Cath asked, browsing the menu

“We kind of did that yesterday, and I wouldn’t mind something a bit lighter than deep-fried chicken.” Barbara said, also aware of the pitchers of drink they were supplied with. Looking at their friends group she was surprised to see that it was still only Kirsty that had the black mark on their hand, they had all held it this long! Barbara herself was starting to feel a pressure in her bladder, the five pints last night had really filled her up and she was definitely at the point where she would find a toilet about now. It hadn’t worried her too much during the day as she had watched several people desperately dance around the market until the facilities opened. Combined with what Sasha said at the start of day about the line, part of her had assumed that the contest would be almost over by now. Yet as she sat opposite the group of confident women not a single one displayed any discomfort or desperation. Crossing her own legs Barbara was suddenly aware that if it came down to it, it would likely be just the people sat around this table that would be her competition. She would  have to keep an eye on how much she and the others drink tonight.

“But, if you are after the platters they do a great 3 for 2 offer” Barbara said pointing to a deal on the opposite side of the menu.

“Perfect!” Cath said enthusiastically. “If we get what 6 platters between the 5 of us that should me more than enough right?” She said looking at the others who all seemed to agree.

“Now what about drinks?” Cath said

“Well, ac…” Barbara started when a kick to the shin stopped her in her tracks. Looking over she could see her sister motioning to her left hand, it seemed she wasn’t the only one keeping tracks on their chances of winning the contest. Although she was getting a bit fed up of people kicking her.

After pausing mid sentence Barbara had gotten a couple of strange looks in the second that passed, “Sorry, Pins and needles. I was going to say there is a cocktail menu if you want that?”

It seemed the others had bought her excuse, taking the menu out from the stand and beginning to plot their night of fruity delights. Now free from their need to keep their bladder contained the others joined in on the planning, which seemed to mainly be how many innuendo’s they could put together in an order.

“So who is ordering this?” Sasha asked, looking at the list of cocktails and blushing at just the thought of saying it.

“Not me” Janet said quickly.

“I will pay for who ever order’s its drink”  Nikki said holding up a free drink voucher.

“I’ll take that deal” Cath said snatching the ticket and waving at a passing waitress. Unfortunately while she may have been fine saying it to a woman, the waitress walked over to the cash machine where she pointed the table of ladies out to a rather hansom looking man. Suddenly the usually confident Cath was having second thoughts about taking the deal.

“Hi guys, you ready to order?” he asked

“I, uh yeah”

The food was the easy part, listing off the platters and meals of the 4 others. Then came the drinks and while Barbara went for a single pint of lemonade the others had gone for something a little more adult.

“Are you serving cocktails?” She asked, hoping he would say no.

Checking his watch for a moment, he confirmed they were and so began the moment of truth.

“Ok, so can we get, a red headed slut, a Liquid Viagra, then bend over Shirly with a Leg spreader. A Tight snatch, a Sex on the beach with a Screaming orgasm and a Slippery nipple." She rattled off her face growing redder by the second, not used to this sort of embarrassment she didn’t think it could get much worse, that was until the waiter repeated the order and it just made it so much worse. Thankfully he soon left and the food arrived, alongside the 9 cocktails and 6 pitchers of soda. The tables barely large enough to fit all the food and drink, the four exchanged knowing looks as they watched  their new friends picking up a pitcher each. It was surely more than enough to break even these big bladdered ladies, or so they hoped.

Yet as the time passed and the pitchers emptied , Barbara was in dismay to see just how little of an im-pact they seemed to have having. Even as they ordered their second round of drinks on top of the pitchers, their demeanour seemed unchanged. For her part she was still avoiding drinking too much, but even with just the single drink with their dinner meant her bladder had started to feel unpleasantly full. The occasional light contraction telling her it was nearing the stage that she would normally consider full.

“Mind if I grab another glass” Cath asked, leaning across the table for some of the remaining soda.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Amy asked

“What, oh…you know me I can handle anything. This is nothing compared to that time we did the back to back flights to Australia with a night of drinking in-between. That must have been what 40 hours, I can hold a lot more than this.” she said confidently

As Barbara watched Cathleen calmly drink down another pint from her second pitcher she could feel her own bladder responding. How was this woman so calm and composed, she could easily see Caths bladder or stomach was now bulging out and must have been pressing against her tight red leather trousers something awful, it looked stretched to the max and yet she showed no indication of it.  Barbara was really starting to wonder if she really had any chance of beating her or the others, they were just too strong. There was no way she could win and she was the groups last hope, she had to try but the inevitability of her own bladder giving out was rising by the second, the seven pints she had drunk since last night were really worrying her. But just as she was contemplating her own fate she noticed her sister shift slightly in her seat.

Lilli hadn’t pee’d yet! It was then that Barbara knew what she had to do, she had to protect her sister from the advances of the others as much as possible. If she could take the limelight away from Lili she might be able to use her remaining control to really put the pressure on the others.

“Hey guys how about we play a game?” Cath interrupted Barbaras train of thought, but gave her a great idea.

“Ok but lets make it interesting” Barbara said, placing her book of drinks on the table.

“So winner gets a free drink?” Nikki asked

“No, the loser”

“Wait what?”

“Look, we all know that its going to be one of us that wins the prize for the cruise. So, how about we make things interesting. Loser has to take a drink.”

“I don’t know, that’s a lot to gamble” Nikki said, aware of the consequences of failing

“I mean if you don’t think your bladders are strong enough to beat mine, I mean I have plenty of room to go yet” Barbara said patting her stomach. It was a lie, with just the shock waves from her patting having made her bladder pulse strongly. But it seemed to work, as Cath put her own drinks book on table

“Well, we will see about that. You’re on, name your game.”

“Darts, first to hit bullseye wins”

“Alright, fairly simple” Cath said, going up to the bar to get the darts for the board. Returning to the table she downed another pint while keeping eye contact with Barbara, the others could feel the fierce rivalry forming between the two.

Changing tables to be near the board the group threw their belongings under the bench, with most of them continuing to casually chat while keeping one eye on the game. It seemed Eva and Sasha were really hitting it off as Barbara looked over, the pair deep in conversation about something or other.

Stepping up to a black mark on the floor the two of them took turns tossing darts at the board. It seemed like a fairly even contest since neither of them got it immediately, but they weren’t too far off. As Barbara walked up for her fourth shot she was happy to see the dart fly true, striking the red centre of the board. Ripping a card from her book she handed it to Cath who quickly walked up to the empty bar. Walking back to the group she put her pint glass to her lips, again keeping unblinking eye contact with Barbara she chugged it back. A few drops of the lemonade spilling out the corner of her mouth and running down her ample chest. Slamming the now empty glass on the table she took up the darts again, keen to win. Two shots later she did, a nice throw that narrowly landed inside the centre of the board. This time it was Barbara’s turn, copying her adversarial she too chugged back another pint, all caution thrown to the wind as she focused on trying to fill up Cath to save her sister.

She wasn’t quite as fast as Cath, but she placed the empty drink on the table in no time. Picking up the darts she  was keen to keep the contest going. 10 throws and one more pint each it seemed they were evenly matched. As Barbara began her second pint she couldn’t help but pause for a moment, the sheer volume of liquid entering her body so quickly taking its toll as she almost gagged.

“Struggling are we, hows that bladder feeling” Cath jested.

“Plenty of room, another pint down, Childs play.” Barbara responded breathlessly from chugging, feeling her stomach fill even further.

“Well how about we turn this up a notch, round the world but loser drinks the number of points they lose by?” Cath asked, a look of ruthlessness in her eyes.

Barbara hadn’t counted on that, she was ok at darts but this could destroy her with up to 20 pints on the line. Maybe if she could get the others in Cath's group to play she could knock them out at the same time as herself.

“Yeah sure, but what about you guys? Fancy making this fun?” she said, turning to the others of Cath's group.

“Sure thing” Niki said, “I look forward to watching you down pint after pint when I win.” She said confidently

One down two to go “What about you both, want to join in”

“I don’t know…” Eva started

“Yes they are both in” Cath stated, apparently giving neither of them an option.

Amazing, they were all in! If she won she might single handily win the contest for them right now. It had gone perfectly.

“What about you Lilli?” Cath asked.

Shit, Barbara’s eyes widened, no say no!. She tried to give her sister a covert signal but it didn’t seem to work as Lilli confidently strolled up to the group. “Sure sounds like fun, but no teams right? There are only two if us.”

“I guess” The others shrugged.

Barbara's mind was racing, maybe she could somehow get Lilli to leave, or... she needed to do something or her whole plan would fall apart.

“So, one dart each and it ends when someone hits every space on the board” Lili said more than asked. “With everyone drinking the number of spaces they had left, although we should make sure everyone has the same number of throws so its fair.” The others agreed and the game was on.

“Cards on the table ladies” Nikki said, bringing up her pack that was already missing a couple of pages. Likewise the others placed their free drink packs on the table.

“So were all in, no backing out from now on” Cath asked, double checking as the possible outcomes of the situation was now realised by everyone, but no one complained.

“Great, rock paper sissors to see who goes first?”

“Sounds good to me” Lilli added

After a quick match the order of throwers was determined, with a confident looking Cath throwing before and equally confident Lilli. Aiming at the number 20 the first dart was thrown, landing slightly to the right of the number. Next Lilli stood up to the black line marked on the floor to show the throwing distance. Pulling her hand back and concentrating on the board, she swiftly moved her hand forward carefully releasing the dart. Leaving her hand with a slight spin it arched up to the board before landing squarely in the triple 20. A smirk appeared on her face, she loved darts and was about to take these fools for a ride.

“What the fuck” Eva said, stunned.

“Come on, that’s not fair. You conned us” Nikki said, looking slightly angrily at Barbara.

Barbara herself was a little stunned, she knew that her sister was OK at darts but that was amazing.

“What the fuck was that Lilli” she asked, “ And hey I mean I didn’t ask her to join, plus im in the same boat with no teams”

“Hey, maybe it was luck…. maybe it wasn’t” Lilli said, her smirk turning into a broad smile. Although internally she hadn’t thought about the no teams affecting her sister. But having seen what Barbara was up to when the games started, she knew the plan. Or at least she thought she did.

Dart after dart was thrown into the board, despite taking an early lead Lili had gotten stuck on the number 17, down and right of the centre she kept putting her dart just too low or too central. It had allowed the others to catch up, with most just one or two points behind. Unknown to them Lilli was taking it easy, she had seen the nerves creeping across her sisters face and had even started to cross her legs. It was a sure sign that her big bladdered sister was starting to struggle and while she wanted to win, she didn’t want to make things to much worse for her. Luckily she was currently third, only two points behind.

As the halfway point was crossed it was Cath that had taken the lead, the brown haired beauty clearly starting to get her eye in. She nailed the last two shots back to back and that was a worry to Lilli, had she been taking it easy too? Feeling the weight of all the drinks yet to pass through her in her stomach, she knew she couldn’t take too many more risks. Plus, the earlier she ended this the sooner the others would falter. Stepping up she sank her next dart into the 17, as near to the edge as possible so that it looked like she had finally gotten it.

As the game entered its final stages it seemed many of them had gotten their eyes in as more and more of them started to sink their shots. But it was Lilli that was in a clear lead, with just one number to go. Standing she accepted the dart from Cath who had luckily missed her last couple of shots, approaching the line she closed her eyes.  One more shot and it would be over, but what about her sister. Looking to the chalkboard next to the board she could see her sister was only at 14 points, that was six drinks! The others had all fallen back a bit too despite the recent run of points, giving herself a bit of a cushion in case anything happened. But she knew she could wait a bit more to help her sister, it was a dangerous game but probably worth it. Raising her hand she aimed just to the left of 5, the final wedge she needed. Throwing it hard she felt the faintest of brushes of the flight of the dart as it left her hand, to her dismay she could see it flying true. With a clunk the dart hit the Metal separator of the points but it had sunk into the board, the question was which side.

“Oooh that’s close” Sasha said, her conversation with Janet overcome by the tenseness they all felt towards what had originally started as a little game between new friends.

Walking up to the board and closely inspecting it Nikki let out a heavy sigh “That’s in, she has won”

“Oh god…” Eva moaned

“I just cant, there is no way I can do that many drinks” Amy said, a sad look on her face. Why did Cath talk her into this, she was having enough problems as it was.

“Yeah girrrl” Sasha said, high fiving the now guilty looking Lilli.

“Good game sis, shall we have our last throws and tally up then” Barbara said putting a hand on her sisters shoulder to show there were no hard feelings. In fact from Barbara's point of view this was almost perfect.

As the last round of darts were thrown Lili was happy to see Barbara make her throw meaning one less drink, while all the others missed theirs. Going first meant that Cath also didn’t get another shot so remained just as far behind. “So in first place we have Lilli. Second place goes jointly to Barbara and Cath being 5 short, Third is Eva just one point behind, meaning 6 drinks. Nikki you are next with 12 points or 8 drinks and finally Amy im afraid you managed just 9 points meaning 11 drinks.”

“I…..I…I..just cant drink that many” Amy said, a clear look of disappointment on her face..

“Im sorry, but rules are rules” Cath said, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

“Well it seems a shame to waste free drinks but Im already desperate. If I drink much more I think I’ll literally pop. But on the plus side that means I can finally pee.” Amy said, standing up she grabbed her boarding pass from her bag.

“Well, I will see you guys in a very relieving minute.” She said, walking off in the directions of the ladies room, still not showing any real signs of desperation and making Lilli wonder if the others were just better at hiding their needs.

Sitting back down the others passed around their drinking cards, making sure that each person had the right amount, the 4 women walking slowly to the bar. After more than 30 hours for most of them since their last trip to the bathroom they all knew this would likely be the straw that broke the camels bladder. But while their bladders ached already, each of them was determined not to lose this and to prove they had the strongest bladder.

It took five waiters to bring over the trays of drinks for the table which was now covered in 24 full to the brim glasses.

“Well, guess we better drink up” Cath said, still confident in her own abilities.

Looking down at the glasses in front of her, Barbara knew this was the end for her control. By the time these joined everything else she had drunk in the last day and a half there was no way she would be able to hold it all. She just hoped she had done enough damage to everyone else with their little game, with Amy already out and Nikki drinking so much she might just have handed the advantage to Lilli.

Tilting the first glass to her lips Barbara was unpleasantly surprised to see Cath still chugging hers without a care in the world, one glass, two glasses, five glasses all chugged at tremendous speed with little in the way of a break between each one. Even as she watched she could the brunettes stomach bloating even further, her light skin now poking out between her leather trousers and black top. How could one woman drink and hold so much liquid in her body, even her friend Eva seemed to be thinking something similar as she finished her first pint.

Two pints down herself and Barbara could feel her own stomach expanding to accommodate the new rush of liquids. Beneath it her bladder was also now feeling even fuller than it had earlier. As she finished the third pint she felt a much stronger pulse from her bladder, causing her to pause and an involuntary moan to pass her lips.

“Having trouble there?” Cath chastised again

“No, no, just my stomach having a hard time dealing with it all. My bladder is still as strong as ever” Barbara lied, her face blushing slightly as the others noticed her struggling.

“that’s good news, how about another game once you are done with these”

Barbara couldn’t believe what she was hearing, despite everything Cath had to drink she still wanted to play and risk more. But at the same time Barbara couldn’t back out now, she was stuck. If she truly wanted to ensure her sisters victory she would have to play along, but how much more could she take?

“Sure I’ve got plenty of room to go.” Barbara said, taking a couple of deep breaths she got to work on pints 4 and 5, her black dress getting tighter and tighter with every mouthful she swallowed. As she drank she could see the gleam in Cath’s eye, she was looking for any moment of weakness and studying her opponent, but despite her rapidly filling bladder Barbara refused to show any.

“Caths getting a little intense isn’t she?” Sasha asked Eva who was still slowly making her way through her pints.

“Yeah, but Barbara should take it as a compliment. She only ever gets like this when she see’s someone as a rival to her. I just hope your sister knows what she is doing, Cath isn’t the bladder queen for nothing.”

“Yeah she was like this with me when we both went to Lisbon and back without a toilet break. I think she gets off on it in a strange way” Nikki added.

“So who won, out of you two?”

“She did, the next time we flew together we agreed to see who could hold it longer, while she also made sure to keep us both topped up on drinks. I nearly wet myself somewhere over North Africa and she seemed as calm as ever.” Nikki laughed.

Looking over Lilli could see the sweat starting to form on her sister’s face, a sure sign Barbara might not last much longer, what was she playing at. Surely her common sense would kick in and stop her from ruining their chances to win. Maybe she saw Cath as the biggest threat to their chances and was having it out with her right now.

Pursing her lips Barbara tried to ignore the nauseous feeling in the pit of her stomach, or was that her bladder, she couldn’t tell any more. Putting a hand on her heavily bloated stomach she could feel the liquid inside her almost bubbling away, the gas from the soda further increasing the pressure within her. She could see Lilli looking at her slightly worried out the corner of her eye, but she could do this! If she could get just a few more drinks into Cath it might tip the balance, or at least that was what she kept telling herself. Yes it would mean that she would end up extremely full, but that was a price she was willing to pay. It was only 10.44, she still had an hour, maybe two before they would likely call it a night. In some ways the inevitability of knowing she herself would likely take a trip to the ladies before bed made it easier to hold. She didn't need to hold this indefinitely, just a little longer.

Setting her final pint down she took a deep breath and looked over at Cath. “So, whats your game?”

“Pacman” she said

“Uh…what?” a confused look on her face as Caths answer took her by complete surprise. What was she talking about Pac man for, unless that was the name of some drinking game she hadn’t heard of.

“Pacman” Cath repeated, this time pointing to a small row of 3 arcade machines in the back of the bar area.

“I..uh ok, but its not really a competitive game is it?” Barbara questioned.

“Well, we will just have to make it that way.” Cath responded, walking towards the machine.

“Ok, I guess. What did you have in mind?” Barbara asked, following her physically but not quite following where she was going with this.

“So the idea is, we take it in turns. If we die it’s a drink for us but if we clear the level that’s a drink for the other person. But, there are 3 lives per level, so any we have left over go to the other person as well.”

“Wait, so if we beat the level with no lives left that’s 4 drinks for the other person, isn’t that kind of a lot per round?” Barbara could see where this was going, she really needed a longer game to make her plan work.

“True, but I think my bladder can handle it, you not so confident about yourself?”

“No, I can drink and hold whatever you throw my way" she said defiantly "But I’d rarther spread them out a bit. There is only so much I can physically drink without throwing it back up.” It wasn't completely untrue and she was relieved to see the intense glimmer of competition in Caths eyes soften for a moment, her statement clearly making sense to her.

I suppose you are right, I get a bit carried away sometimes. What do you propose?”

“How about, we just do a drink for our opponent each time we beat a level. That way if we beat it first time every time the drinks still pile up but hopefully it should take a bit longer between them?”

“Sounds fair to me” Cath said nodding.

Sliding the first coin into the machine the games began again…

--------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, things are starting to heat up between the two powerhouses of Barbara and Cathleen.

Thanks for reading, next chapter up soon!

Thank you all so much for the kind words and feedback! Im happy to see people are still enjoying the story.

As for the comments.

21 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Fantastic work. The smart money’s on Cath, but I’m rooting for Lilli!

Thank you! Yeah, Cath definitely seems the most in control, but Lilli might still have a chance depending on what happens next, plus some of those drinks are still to reach her bladder so who knows what might happen.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:18 AM, wedgeantilles said:

Amazing!

Awesome story and I am very curious how Barbaras plot will work.

However, at the moment my mony is on Cath - even if Barbara manges to make her drink more, in the end I guess her bladder ist just too strong for Lilli or Barbara.

Let's see how it continues 🙂

Thank you as well!

Yeah its a bit of a gamble what Barbara is doing, but will it pay off? What happens if she ends up drinking all this and Lilli pees before her anyway? Is she focusing too much on Cath, could their be other contenders in the group or watching from the shadows? only time will tell...

On 5/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, watchinghold said:

An excellent chapter indeed, though in retrospect I almost wish Sasha had made a bigger fuss about being voided out of the contest since in the end her failure wasn't entirely her fault. Yes, she gambled on going ashore and lost, but her real undoing was the faulty belt design; I'd even argue that there was still a chance, slim though it may have been, that she might have still made it until the last botched attempt to undo the mechanism that squeezed her bladder past breaking point. Finally, even the staff admitted that this sort of failure with the belt mechanism happened fairly regularly, which urks me that they'd even be used at all since it seems counter to the spirit of the contest that this very situation can happen.

Under these circumstances, I wish some sort of special dispensation had been given to Sasha since it was the cruise hardware that caused her to fail, and she had not been removed from the contest. Maybe not given the cash bonus for that day, but not so harshly punished for something that in the end wasn't her fault.

Hi, thank you. Im really happy to see my writing is interesting / good enough that people think about these things!

I did contemplate something along those lines when I was planning the chapter, but thought it wasn't quite right for what I was going for. Considering they all know what they are signing up for and she wanted to pee anyway. At that point I assumed she wouldn't have cared enough to get angry and after the fact she probably just wanted to pretend it had never happened instead of making a big deal of it. Despite the others seeing her get off the bus is slightly damp shorts, no one she knew witnessed the accident thankfully. 

Chapter 5. All or nothing.

As the coin clunked into the bottom of the seemingly empty machine its screen came to life. The simple 2d maze now being used for something much odder than it was designed for.  Toggling the screen Cath pressed the large green button and the game started as quiet 8bit music filled the room. Watching over her shoulder Barbara could see that Cath was well versed in pacman, avoiding the ghosts and even leaving the golden orb things until they were needed. Her early strong performance was starting to worry Barbara, but then one wrong turn and she was cornered by a pair of the ghosts, her first life gone. The second wasn’t far behind as she sprinted to a corner with only a few pellets left, she got them all but it cost her another life. But with the top of the board now empty it took Cath no time at all to clear the bottom, even taking a few ghosts out on the way.

The triumphant music was anything but, for poor Barbara as she was forced to order herself another drink at the bar. This time she simply went for a pint of water to try and counteract any impacts the alcohol might have on her tomorrow morning. Standing there she chugged the drink back swiftly, each gulp feeling like it was a lead weight, falling down her throat and smashing into her bladder that now throbbed inside her. Whether it was the fact she was now standing, or she was finally reaching her breaking point, Barbara couldn’t deny her desperate state any longer. Crossing her legs for the first time that night she hated the look of glee from Cath who had seen the first sign of her breaking.

Walking up to the machine Barbara put the next coin in. it had been years since she had played this, but thankfully Lilli had a MrsPacman game when she was little, so she wasn’t totally out of her depth. However, despite her best efforts and the long time she spent using the passages from one side of the screen to the other she simply couldn’t outrun the pesky ghosts. Her first life went quickly, but each life taught her how to play and by her third she managed a good 7 minutes on the screen. But with just a handful of pellets left she ran fowl of the little pink ghost and her third life was lost. She was just thankful they had changed the rules, even failing it didn’t mean she would have to drink anything more.

Leaving the controls to Cath for her second go she waited for the brunette to be fully immersed before she moved a hand to her bladder. After everything she had drunk it was really bloated and there was so much more to come. “Come on you can do it” she said in her head, looking down at the substantial bulge sticking out of her dress. She had thought the relatively small bump from last night was bad, but it was nothing compared to this. Placing a hand over her mouth she let out a burp, feeling the weight of the liquid inside her shifting and causing her to press her thighs together. Thankfully Cath seemed to be getting annoyed at the game, loosing 2 lives in quick succession. Another pulse from Barbara’s bladder made her wince, this was getting bad.

A few minutes later Barbara was happy to see that Cath had failed this time to clear it, she was free from any more drinks for now. However, with each round taking 10 – 15 minutes to complete, it was making it hard for her to make Cath drink much before she would simply have to give in herself and go to the ladies room. But even one more drink would be worth it as a new painful spasm hit her. Taking careful steps up to the controls she readied herself, taking a deep breath she began.

Despite losing a life when another spasm hit her causing her to miss her turning by trying not to give away she was suffering, she completed the maze with 1 life left. Taking her chances as she watched Cath walk to the bar she quickly pressed a hand between her legs, hoping no one would see her. The extra support took the edge off her discomfort. Unfortunately it didn’t last long as the bar tender poured Cath her drink which she chugged in about 6 seconds flat. With her head tilted and shoulders forced backwards her bladder bulge was extremely prominent, pressing out of her it must have been torture for Cath. Yet still she drank like she wasn’t about to pop where she stood, her tight leather trousers and iron will keeping her bladder contained.

Winking at Barbara on her way back to the machine she slotted the next coin in and began her round. The contest continued for the next hour, with the others going back to chatting while the two of them fought it out on their virtual battlefield. Looking over Barbara could see her sister happily chatting with the others, her legs crossed tightly but she still looked composed. Something she could not say as confidently about herself, as every second passed she was losing the ability to control herself. With her legs now pressed tightly against each other she stood rigidly, fighting off wave after wave of pressure from her bladders contents that battered against her defences relentlessly. “One more game, one more drink” was all she could think as the need to pee overcame her. In the last hour they had only had a two drinks each as they failed to keep up the early momentum.

Cath was currently playing and it wasn’t looking good for this run either, much to Barbara’s relief. With one life left she still had half the board to go, but as Barbara stood their her legs shifting slightly against each other a much more powerful spasm erupted from her bladder, causing her to groan and bend slightly at the waist. While she might have been able to hide the others, Cath had seen her movement reflected in the screen. In her moment of distraction she was caught out and lost her final life, but she was far more interested on what was happening behind her now.

Standing up as straight as possible again Barbara tried to regain her composed look, even as she could feel the sweat rolling down her back and a spasm caused her to purse her lips to stop another groan escaping.

“Are you doing alright?” Cath asked.

“Im…im doing fine” She lied, the end of her sentence several pitches higher as her muscles trembled. Using her arm she wiped the sheen of sweat from her forehead.

Another spasm, this time causing a spurt of wetness to rush past her clenched muscles and dampen her black thong, why hand’t she worn something more absorbent. Clenching her thighs together even tighter she shored up the defences while hoping to catch any droplets before they rolled down her legs and gave away just how perilous her situation was. Clenching her jaw and tilting her head slightly she stemmed the flow, her muscles stopping quivering for the moment despite their intense need to relax. 

“You don’t sound like you are doing fine Barbara, if you need to stop it is quite late” Cath said.

“No no…..im alright, we should continue” Barbara said breathlessly as she fought her body. Another spasm rippling through her abdomen as a spike of pain followed it up into her chest. Looking at Cath she could also see the competition had left her opponents hazel eyes, Cath knew she had won and didn’t need to prove it any more. But Barbara wasn’t done yet, just one more game, one more drink she repeated.

“At…at least let me have my go, make it even” She could last 10 minutes, and then she would find a toilet she told her bladder in an effort to calm it.

“I mean, if you are sure?” Cath said.

With slightly shaky hands Barbara grabbed her coin and with small purposeful steps she walked up to the machine. Even as she stood there trying to act confidently, her bulging bladder begged her to stop, it begged for release and soon it wasn’t going to give her an option. She could leave now and she might avoid humiliating herself, but she had a job to do, she had to protect Lili! As her now clammy hands pressed the large green button she could feel her bladder constricting inside her as it tried to force its contents past her iron defences.

For the next five minutes Barbara’s face was a picture of concentration, but it wasn’t the game she was concentrating on. Her thighs we now as tightly pressed together as possible, rhythmically clenching as her body shook violently. Sweat rolled down her bare legs and from her forehead, she was truly forcing her body into the extreme. The pressure within her bladder was like nothing she had ever felt before, nothing she had ever tried to hold before. The sheer volume of her pee was pushing against her, bulging her abdomen and pulling her skin and dress tight. The only thing keeping it from exploding out was her sheer willpower, although as another ripple of pain flew through her body even that was starting to disappear. She knew she was losing this battle, but it was just one more game.

Sadly for her, just as the clock struck 12 in the bar she felt it, another leak and this time much more substantial. The immense pressure in her bladder giving way for a moment as a jet of pee re-dampened her underwear and started to roll down her inner thigh making her gasp loudly. As she felt the wetness spread across her tightly squeezed legs both hands flew to her crotch but it was too late. Another spurt left her, this time splattering on the wooden floor, squaling  slightly Barbara renewed her holding efforts, but and after tasting relief her body ached for more. Another spasm hit her full force and it tore her last defences to shreds causing a veritable waterfall to explode out from underneath her dress, the relief causing Barbara to groan loudly as finally she peed.

The others still chatting turned to see Barbara’s bladder finally let loose as a torrent of piss shot out of her bloated body with some force. Somehow still able to walk Barbara took a couple of steps away from the machine as she continued to moan in relief, every few seconds her body would twitch as her muscles tried to constrict as hard as possible to empty herself as quick as possible. A thick and powerful just of piss streamed out of  her at some speed, noisily splattering against the wooden floor of this part of the bar and forming a rapidly growing puddle.

Realising what she was doing Barbara’s face burned bright red, she was wetting herself in a public place. How could she have let it get this bad. Why didn’t she leave? she could have spared herself all this embarrassment if she had just listened to her body. With her legs no longer pressed together her heavy stream fell freely between her shaking legs, the puddle beneath her spreading out in all directions. On and on the her pee continued, how she wished she could stop it and shorten her humiliation, but her muscles were too tired and she had to resign herself to the fact she was no longer in any control of her still bloated bladder. For over a minute the waterfall continued as the pints of liquid she had consumed fell out of her tired body, closing her eyes she couldn’t imagine what the others would think of her after this.

Finally after almost two minutes her bladder was empty, the final drops falling into the now substantial puddle that was slowly flowing away from her, the gentle rocking of the boat causing it to spread even further. Opening her eyes part of her hoped the others had left, but she was wrong, they were all watching. Barbara could feel her face burning again, she wanted to say something, do something but her body seemed to be in shock and she just couldn’t think of what to say.

“Well played” Cath said, breaking the awkward silence and holding out her hand to shake.

“But….I lost, I completely humiliated myself” Barbara said sadly, looking down as rivulets still snaked their way down her bare legs. The edge of her dress was completely soaked and she could feel it pooling in her shoes.

“I mean, look at the size of this puddle” Cath said, seemingly impressed. “Any woman who can hold this much inside them shouldn’t be humiliated by that.” , it was strangely reassuring to Barbara to hear that and Cath was right, she had held far more than she ever had before.

“Plus, the amount of people having accidents this time yesterday shows you how much better you are at holding than them. And for what its worth, Im sorry, I shouldn’t have pushed you so hard, I just get carried away with this sort of thing and I don’t think the Alcohol helped with that.”

With that Cath came over to the still dripping Barbara and hugged her tightly. A movement that brought Barbara's now flat stomach into contact with the giant rock that was sticking out of Cath. Even as they hugged tightly she could feel the heavy weight of it pushing into her, she couldn't imagine what Cath must be feeling right now. 

“Thank you” Barbara said earnestly

“Anyway its getting late and we should probably get some rest” Cath said

“Yeah and I need a shower” Barbara answered, lifting up her foot and pouring the pee out of her shoe by dangling it off her toes.

With that the others grabbed there things and prepared to head off. 

“it was nice to see you again” Eva said to Sasha, causing her to blush. They had spent most of the night chatting and it had done nothing for the school girl crush she had developed on her.

“yeah you too, maybe we could do it again sometime?” Sasha replied, wait had she just asked her out? Her face went even more red at the realisation of what she had just said.

“Totally, that would be nice” Sasha breathed a sigh of relief with Eva’s reply, her heart fluttering as Eva bit her bottom lip slightly before turning to walk away. God she was beautiful Sasha thought to herself.

Saying their goodbyes the groups split up again, with Caths group heading to their rooms and the others waiting for a member of staff to stamp Barbara’s pass, after cleaning up her substantial accident.

“What the hell was that Barb” Lilli asked once the others were out of sight, slapping her sister lightly on the arm. “I thought you were going to win this for us”

“I was, but then I realised you hadn’t peed yet. So I thought I could take out the competition, but man I cant believe how badly I failed”

“I cant believe how much those girls have drunk” Janet added shifting slightly where she stood. “I think I’d have gone to the bathroom like 10 times after all that.”

“How are you feeling Lilli, think you can win this thing?” Sasha asked.

“I don’t know, I’ve got to go pretty bad right now. But It hadn’t gotten too much worse since earlier so I think I can last a little longer. But I am worried by how calm they all looked.”

“Yeah, their bladders didn’t even seem to be bothering them. Although Eva seemed like she might have been starting to feel it by the time she left. I noticed her holding herself under the table when she didn’t think anyone was watching.” Said Sasha.

“Keeping an eye on the competition aye Sasha” Lilli joked, making Sasha blush. She hand’t meant too, but she just couldn’t keep her eyes off Eva, there was just something about her. Was it her amazing eyes, her perfect smile, her rosey cheeks, her…”

“Earth to Sasha” Janet clicked in front of her.

She had totally zoned out again, seemingly Barbara had gotten her pass back and they were heading to their rooms. The walk back was a little more subdued than normal, with Barbara and Sasha tired after their failed attempts at holding, while Lilli was still holding and Janet could feel the awkward tension but didn’t know how to break it. Which wouldn’t ordinarily have been too much of an issue, but she kind of had to pee again, but she didn’t want to bring it up with Barbara having just wet herself. It wasn’t that bad she told herself, she could go later.

Saying their goodnights they each went into their separate rooms.

The wet shorts by her door a reminder of Sasha of her accident, while in the next room over Barbara was slipping out of her drenched clothes. She had thought about just walking straight into the shower with everything still on, but that would likely ruin her dress more than it was already. As the water hit her skin she couldn’t help but think about Cath and how much the others had drunk, had she done enough, did Lilli really still have a chance?

Pressing a hand to her stomach she could still feel the last few pints in her system, but she was just glad she could go back to using the toilet like a normal person. Although in a strange way she had enjoyed her little contest, there was something about seeing how far you can push yourself that was a little enticing.  Drying herself off she got into bed, letting the comfortable matres sooth her aching muscles.

Once again it was Janet who woke earliest, her bladder still full from the night of drinking. Feeling a now almost familiar tightness in her lower abdomen she pressed her legs together tightly, wondering if she would be able to get back to sleep or not. Looking at her phone it was still a little before 6, the morning sun just starting to enter her room through the port hole window she had. Feeling her bladder starting to ache she knew the answer was no, it couldn’t wait.

Sliding out of bed she grabbed her dressing gown and slipped her flip flops back on. Carefully rotating the door handle she slowly opened her door, trying not to make any loud noises. Creeping out of her room and down the corridor she made her way to the ladies, but as she rounded the corner a new light caught her attention for a moment. Taking a step back she was surprised to see Barbara doing much the same, both of her hands between her legs and even in the low light she could see the worried look on her face.

Stepping back around the corner she waited for Barbara, clearly they were both in need of the same thing. A few seconds later Barbara looked up to see Janet with her thighs tightly pressed against each other and she too understood their mutual need. Carefully walking up to her she gave a strange wave, “You too huh?” Barbara asked.

“Yeah, I should have gone before bed, I guess I just didn’ think about how much I drank.” She lied, not wanting to admit why she really didn’t say anything.

Slowly the pair made their way towards the toilets.

“Do, do you hear that?” Janet asked, a strange buzzing noise was coming out of something nearby.

“I do, is it coming from the lights?”

“I think so, maybe its because they are off for night time?”

“Maybe, but at this point in time I just really need to pee” Barbara said, walking a bit faster.

Approaching the ladies room they could already see a sign posted on the door, something that made them both nervous. Was it out of order, was this another challenge, maybe had they changed the rules, were they not allowed to pee again? The pressure’s in their bladders increased exponentially as their moment of anxiety got the better of them.

“Oh shit, that better not say all the toilets are closed.” Barbara said

“Toilets closed due to faulty lighting, please find alternative facilities on decks 1 and 2” Janet read aloud, pleased to see that only this toilet was closed. “Well I guess downstairs we go”

“Um…can we take the Lift though, im not sure I can handle a flight of stairs in my current... situation” Barbara asked.

“Is it that bad?” Janet asked, her own muscles trembling slightly.

“I, uh yeh. I don’t have the most confident abilities in my muscles to keep everything in order at the moment, I think they are still a bit strained from earlier.”

“Yeh no problem, I think they are this way” Janet said, leading them the towards the middle of the ship.

Following the numerous signs the girls found the lift easily and pressed the call button.

“So…do you think Lilli can win it tomorrow?” Janet asked

“I…I don’t know to be honest, but she has been smart and hasn’t drunk too much. I think it all comes down to how much last nights drinking affects Cathleen and the others.”

“Yeah” Janet sighed, “I think she might have her work cut out for her”

As the lift arrived they stepped into it in a slightly uneasy silence. Janet was kicking herself for asking about it now, why did she have to bring it up.

As the doors closed the lights of the lift flickered slightly. “That’s not a good sign, maybe we should have taken the stairs” Barbara said. Leaning over she pressed the door open button, but nothing seemed to happen. Pressing it again she noticed the light behind the button had gone out.

“No, no, no, not now!” she said hammering the open button, but still nothing happened.

“Whats happening” Janet asked, the concern easy to hear in her voice.

“The stupid button wont work”

“Try hitting 3, maybe it will open because we are on the floor” Janet suggested

Pressing the 3 button the pair waited but again nothing happened.

“No, no, no, this cant be happening" Barbara reiterated, bending over and putting her hands back between her legs. Trying the emergency call button she was happy to hear it ring.

“Hello?” a confused voice came through the small speaker next to the buttons.

“Hi, hi!. Ummm, we are stuck in the lift on the third floor and would really like someone to come and let us out please.” Barbara quickly stammered into the microphone she guessed was somewhere in the panel.

“Oh, im really sorry about this. We have had to turn off the power to that section as we do some electrical work in the ladies room.”

“I…um, ok but what about us. We need to get out.” She was at least slightly relieved to hear there wasn’t anything actually wrong with the lift.

“I…ok hang on, ill call someone to come and get you.” the man said, his voice disappearing as he walked away from the phone.

A few moments passed during which time Barbara had started to pace, being trapped seemed to have made her desperation increase tenfold in a matter of seconds.

“Hi, are you still there?” The voice was back

“Yes!Barbara said, a little bit more annoyed than she meant, but what a stupid question. They were stuck in the lift, where else would they go and if they did there wouldn’t be a problem.

“Ok so unfortunately we don’t have anyone that can come and get you, but I’ve spoken to the guys doing the work and they think it wont take more than 15 – 20 minutes. So the best thing you can do is sit tight for a little bit and then we will restore power and the lifts should function normally.”

“Wait what?” Janet almost wept hearing the news.

“Im sorry, that’s the best I can do. But I will have a check to see if there is anyone else around, Ill be right back.”

“No wait you don’t understand” Barbara said loudly into the lift. “Hello, Hello!”.

To their dismay it seemed the not so useful man on the other end had actually gone somewhere.

“I can not believe this is happening” Barbara said as she resumed pacing. “I mean what are we supposed to do.”

“We hold it, we have to hold it. Its only 20 minutes” Janet said, her voice faltering and suggesting she wasn’t that confident that either of them would be able to achieve that. Why did she have to leave it until now to pee, why didn’t she just go before bed.

The only problem with waiting 20 minutes was that neither of them had brought their phone, having not expected to need it on their late night excursion to the bathroom. But now as time passed they had no way of knowing how long it had been, with each second feeling like an eternity for the increasingly desperate women.

Janet was now sat with her knees pressed against her chest and rocking slightly, her short hair covering her face as she tried to ignore the intense feeling of desperation that was eating away at her.

“I don’t know how long its been but I cant hold it, I just cant hold it” Barbara muttered seemingly defeated, no pacing in small frantic circles.

“Yes you can, we must hold it, we can’t give up” Janet said resolutely into her knees.

“But, I cant, my muscles are already on fire. They have had enough for one day and im really struggling here Janet”

Looking up Janet could see Barbara meant what she said, she was now bobbing where she stood with her hands seemingly glued between her legs and supporting a clearly distended bladder.

“I know, im sorry, but we cant just pee in the middle of the floor. For all we know the lift will be back up and working any moment now. We cant give in, we just cant.” She repeated, far less convincing this time.

Barbara groaned loudly, her hands pressing deep into her crotch once again. “I….I….Uuuugh!”

A loud splattering noise filled the small metal box as Barbara lost control of herself for the second time, her pee raining down between her bare feet and onto the ceramic like flooring. The drops hitting the ground sounding like rain on a card window, accompanied by heavy breathing and occasional groans from Barbara

Janet scurried to her feet, the noise and smell of Barbara’s accident almost tipping her over the edge. She could feel her bladder throbbing sympathetically as Barbara groaned again, her pee still raining down between her legs. A faint hiss could be heard as it passed the barrier of her light purple underwear as once again Barbara found herself pissing in her clothes. With no control over the situation all she could do was drop into a squat and move her dressing gown out of the way.

As Barbara stooped Janet looked on confused with what her friend was doing until she parted her gown, clearly showing the darkening purple underwear to her that was becoming wetter and wetter.

“I….” Janet stammered, another pulse from her bladder hit her hard, clenching herself she managed to stop any leaks. Her face was quickly turning red with embarrassment of seeing Barbara's accident and from the strain of holding herself. Her round jaw was so tightly clenched she thought she was about to shatter her teeth against each other. A grunt forced its way out of her, her body visibly shaking in effort.

“Im so sorry Janet, I just couldn’t hold it any longer” Barbara apologised breathlessly, still wetting herself

“I….” Janet tried again, a stronger pulse rocking her body.

Tears were starting to well up in her eyes as she felt her control slipping, not so much as slightly but completely. Just as one hiss was ending another louder one filled the lift as Janet began wetting herself. Seeing, hearing and even smelling Barbara’s accident was just too much for Janet to fight against. Her pastel pink pants doing little to nothing as her bladder gave up the ghost and wetness spread across her crotch. Quickly her underwear darkened just like Barbara’s had moments earlier. Janet's pee quickly Spiralled down her slender white legs, splattering against her flip flops and forming her own puddle on the lift floor. Covering her face with her hands she couldn’t believe it, she was wetting herself. She felt humiliated, the only thing that had made it even remotely bearable was the fact that she wasn’t the only one. Although Barbara had pushed her body to the extreme just hours earlier and her muscles were tired, while all she had done was not go to the bathroom soon enough like a small child. Finally after 25 long seconds her aching bladder stopped emptying itself and the pair of them now stood silently in large puddles of their own making.

“Im so sorry, this is my fault we should have taken the stairs.” Barbara said, looking over at the red faced Janet who seemed intent never to look up from the floor again.

“No, its ok, its my own fault” Janet sniffled.

As if on Que the lights behind the buttons turned back on and the doors started to slide open. They hadn’t even moved, they were exactly where they were 20 minutes ago, but now they were covered in their own piss. Gingerly they stepped out of the lift and walked back to their rooms, a trail of pee droplets falling behind them from their skin and drenched underwear.

“Um…Barbara, would you mind not telling anyone what just happened?” Janet asked, puncturing the still awkward tension between them

“Don’t worry, I had no intention of telling anyone anything. What happens on this cruise stays on this cruise” Barbara said putting an arm around Janet’s shoulder and pulling her close for a half hug.

Reaching their rooms the pair set about cleaning themselves up again, another pair of sodden underwear destined for the bin for both ladies.

If they made a habit of this they would need some new underwear by the end of the trip.

---------------------

Another chapter and another of our ladies down.

With her sister out of the running can Lilli win this for her friends?

Or will Caths iron bladder remain unbroken?

And as usual, thank you all for the amazing support!