Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Strange feelings when getting high...

Guest Lord Reek

Guest Lord Reek

Hey guys, this is something that I've found has been happening when I smoke a particular strain of weed c.

So given that I'm at the end of my university degree here and everything's moved online (including exams) I genuinely have fuck all to do but study, play video games and occasionally treat myself to a nice smoke to help me sleep.

Recently I bought 1/8th of a strain called Amnesia Haze. It's a nice one that get's me quite energetic and talkative by comparison to other types. But there's one distinct feeling I get when smoking it.

I very often get the feeling that my crotch and bag of my legs are kinda numb and warm, and sometimes they feel almost wet. I've found myself having to check that I've not had an accident (for the record, I've never had an accident while intoxicated) and it's kinda worrying. Luckily it's never materialised but the fear is there whenever I smoke.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same with this strain (or other strains for that matter)? And if there's anyone who knows what causes the feeling?

This used to happen to me all the time. So many times I was high and felt like I had peed myself. Of course I was wrong, but it doesn't keep one from being anxious about it. 

I don't know what caused it or what for sure stopped this feeling for me, but I think that developing a tolerance helps a lot. Alternatively- lower quality weed? 

But also, of course, make sure you're in a place and with people you're comfortable with (or alone if you're comfortable alone). Make sure you're eating enough and drinking enough water and wearing clothes that aren't too tight. Any of those things could be factors. 

Actually, I have peed myself while I've been high on a similar strand (it's legal here). I grow a kind called Super Silver Amnesia Haze, I don't smoke it but I make edibles using the oil. Anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching Futurama and I had eaten a weed chocolate bar about an hour ago. I felt wet down there and I thought I was just horny but I looked down and I had peed myself without even knowing it. Maybe it was the THC level that got you confused.

11 hours ago, TokenGothChick said:

Actually, I have peed myself while I've been high on a similar strand (it's legal here). I grow a kind called Super Silver Amnesia Haze, I don't smoke it but I make edibles using the oil. Anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching Futurama and I had eaten a weed chocolate bar about an hour ago. I felt wet down there and I thought I was just horny but I looked down and I had peed myself without even knowing it. Maybe it was the THC level that got you confused.

Oops! Sounds like something fun to try. What were you wearing ?

Guest Lord Reek
5 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

I am so jealous of you guys with legal weed of such great quality that it can make you feel stuff like that. There's no way the weed I smoke can get me that high thay I'll have hallucinations like that.

Haha it's not legal for me but oh well 😉