Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone every wet themselves involuntarily while vomiting?

I have actually! My anxiety used to be much worse and every morning getting ready to go to class sophomore year of college i would be really nervous. On the worse days that means I would be gagging and vomiting in my bathroom. These gags would be so intense that my nose would sometimes bleed. Not fun.

Anyway, one early dark morning i was leaned over the toilet in a blue pair of boxer briefs. After a hard retch i noticed that my crotch was wet. I looked down and saw that I wet myself a little and there was a puddle the diameter of a coffee mug. I showed my girlfriend and she said something along to the lines of "awww poor baby".

18 hours ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

I have once or twice due to like you said, food poisoning. I have also messed myself a few times for that same reason, more often though when I am very drunk. 

Could you please describe those situations when you messed yourself? Seems very interesting!

I can specifically remember one time it happened after a night of heavy drinking with my friends. We got home, and my friend's gf at the time offered me some tequila (I had been drinking whiskey). About an hour later, the spins were too much to handle and I went to the bathroom to puke. I can remember heaving so hard, that a small jet of pee shot out into my boxer brief each time I heaved. luckily, the damage wasn't visible on the outside, but I did feel the dampness in my boxers.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, tanin said:

Could you please describe those situations when you messed yourself? Seems very interesting!

Well one time I remember I was in highschool and I had gotten food poisoning or something so I got sick and i was getting out of my mom's car and running up to my house, I started vomiting in the front yard but also simultaneously messing my jeans in my front yard. Luckily only my mom and brother noticed and none of my neighbors were outside to witness it. 

4 hours ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

Well one time I remember I was in highschool and I had gotten food poisoning or something so I got sick and i was getting out of my mom's car and running up to my house, I started vomiting in the front yard but also simultaneously messing my jeans in my front yard. Luckily only my mom and brother noticed and none of my neighbors were outside to witness it. 

Happened to me too. I managed to run to the bathroom and started womit but at the same time I started to poop myself too. But it was in my appartment so it was only me there.

Yes me and my late wife were very keen motor boaters off the UK coast early in the season my dear wife would often suffer bouts of sea sickness in a heavy swell these would often come on very quickly with little warning she would more often than not have been holding on to her pee far to long as did not want to go below and take all the gear off just to have a wee foul weather suit life jacket etc. We always kept a handy clean bucket in the boats cockpit  as with her one moment she was fine then next moment she just kind of exploded and more often than not this would then just make her do an in voluntary pee as she heaved in to the bucket a few times! Not that it mattered as we more than likely had are cruising boots on and like I said full sailing waterproofs so often she just filled her boots with her wee!  Plus the boats cockpit was self draining anyway. So It was never a big deal well she liked pee play but this was in her case  a truly involuntary accident the one good thing was that after she had been sick in just a matter of almost a few minutes she was fine again and laughing telling me about the fact that her sailing boots felt all squelchy and warm!!! Kev.

This situation completed my transition to a lifetime of omo.  I drank a lot and was barely able to walk. I went to bed and a short while later my stomach started complaining. I finally went to the bathroom and started vomiting. Then I was dry heaving. During a particularly strong heave I felt growing warmth a my crotch, and more than that in my undies.

I'll post what happened the rest of that day and relevant things from the next couple of days if there is interest.  

Not really sure, because I rarely had to vomit. Maybe, on one occasion when I was very drunk at someones party, but on the other hand, I'm not sure if I didn't wet myself after I fell asleep in a bathroom next to the toilet. When banging on a door woke me up, I was sitting in a puddle, dress totally soaked. That's all I can remember. I don't even remember how long I was in a bathroom. I must say I didn't really made a good impression on the host and was never invited in her house again.

I am fortunate in that I have never pissed and shat myself while I was vomiting and I vomit constantly because I have severe chronic acid reflux disease, so sometimes every couple of weeks I am vomiting pretty much all night nonstop. Sometimes it makes me have to go to the bathroom more if I already have to go, but generally when I'm vomiting that much I'm dehydrated, so I don't have to go to the bathroom in those situations most of the time, luckily.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 9:54 PM, scinosensation said:

This situation completed my transition to a lifetime of omo.  I drank a lot and was barely able to walk. I went to bed and a short while later my stomach started complaining. I finally went to the bathroom and started vomiting. Then I was dry heaving. During a particularly strong heave I felt growing warmth a my crotch, and more than that in my undies.

I'll post what happened the rest of that day and relevant things from the next couple of days if there is interest.  

Sure would love to hear more.

I don't remember it too much but when I was a little kid I got put back in diapers due to wetting my bed twice in a row and I got told that if that happens again it'd be permanently. The very next night I was feeling sick and needed to throw up heavily. What I in fact DO remember is that my nappy was dry when rushing to the bathroom (plastic pants over panties, you could definitely feel that) and throwing up heavily. The rest I still get told by my parents. My mom heard me and she found me sitting in my heavily wet diapers in front of the loo. They're not going too much into detail but dad once said I pooped myself, too. The dispute here is that I always claimed that this happened while and because of throwing up and not in bed before. My parents said that throwing up and wetting doesn't happen and that's why they put me back in full diapers with rubber mattress (instead of just plastic pants) for a long time. So what's left is teasing me every time they think I might make something up "yeah sure, like when you didn't wet your bed when you were little even though mom found you in pants loaded to your neck".

On 5/27/2020 at 9:54 AM, scinosensation said:

did that teach you not to get so drunk?? was you praying and stuff making deals with god to please end the agony?? the vomit reflex does not sense the stomach is empty so it keeps trying long after its empty. since nothing is coming out it thinks its not trying hard enough so you squeeze harder once empty. the only thing that keeps you from dying from lack of oxygen from non stop heaves is that we evolved by natural selection to vomit for a minute or two then rest for around 20 minutes before vomiting again. we get the sweat chill cycle. you will vomit at the peak of the sweat cycle. while rest while shivering. is why you see people pulling their shirts off when they start to get sick hoping to avoid it by cooling off so they wont sweat as much. usually the only thing that helps at that point is a anti vomit injection or suppository. I keep the               suppositories and pills on hand just in case. another problem with dry heaves is you squeeze out the protective lining of the stomach with the hard empty squeezes then after a while you vomit blood as the acid is now eating away the stomach. 

On 5/19/2020 at 6:11 PM, WatchMeWiggle said:

I have actually! My anxiety used to be much worse and every morning getting ready to go to class sophomore year of college i would be really nervous. On the worse days that means I would be gagging and vomiting in my bathroom. These gags would be so intense that my nose would sometimes bleed. Not fun.

Anyway, one early dark morning i was leaned over the toilet in a blue pair of boxer briefs. After a hard retch i noticed that my crotch was wet. I looked down and saw that I wet myself a little and there was a puddle the diameter of a coffee mug. I showed my girlfriend and she said something along to the lines of "awww poor baby".

the tricyclic anti depressants are best for that type of anxiety. doxepin hydrochloride does the best job of settling the stomach from being upset due to anxiety. you take it about a hour before bed and your sleepy from it by the time you go to bed.